View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 9:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Student Council Meeting (for Vera) 

Post Re: Student Council Meeting (for Vera)
"You haven't told me anything, Ms. Leblanc," Vera replied, "That is why you are down here. I asked for further information and you just repeat vague data you already spat out before. I find it difficult to believe you did these things as an experiment. So if you wish to claim this was all for science, you better give me more than stupid crap as your explanation."

The Head Girl stepped into the light with the some rope in hand. "Lift your hands above your head, cross your wrists," Vera commanded. She would bind those wrists together and use the excess to tie to a hook hanging from above. Etolie would be left exposed and vulnerable in the middle of this dimly lit room.

"What did you do to those students, Ms. Lebanc?" Vera repeated herself again, "Or would you rather find out what I do to students who waste so much of my time?" Whatever the Head Girl had planned, the silver haired woman was now threatening to do even worse. "As of right now, you are not fit for duty as a student much less a member of the student council," Vera stated, "Perhaps being relieved of your duties will give you more time to think about what you are doing with your life."

Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:39 pm

She had stammered over herself because she had felt it best not to mention that supernatural element when it came up. She had not told anyone of these attacks and as far as she knew there were only three girls that remembered them, Izumi and Mildred knew that she had fled from one and Cordelia was with her when attacked.

But it occurred to her that Vera didn't seem to be bringing that up … how was she getting her information? Who? The list of girls had been short, Izumi, Mildred, Nola and Tanya were all that she remembered and Izumi wasn't there, it was all hear say from Mildred she would have repeated.

The two girls hated one another and Izumi got revenge with that Evil Eye last year that got her into trouble with that water creature so the snitch probably wasn't either of them. Nor Rhaine, she took some steps … Tanya, no Nola was probably more likely.

“No, I don't want that … I … I may have taken things a bit too far with my experiments at times and … and forced myself on them.”

What did Nola say? Etolie wondered though. Feeling vulnerable with her arms suspended over her head she was thinking over what might have been said. It had to be the blackmail in that case, catching Nola in rather uncompromising positions.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:23 pm

Nothing was hidden from Shokushu. Monsters will find students no matter where they tried to hide. Cameras watched all activity on campus and in the labs. Vera did not have access to all of this information so most minor violations really were not worthy of notice if she or her Prefects did not find them. But, Etolie's practicing of voodoo and other arcane arts and using them on students had happened enough to warrant Shokushu to inform Vera of such activity. If Etolie had learned a bit of moderation, she may have avoided this situation entirely. But, greedy little nobles like this one never learned easily. Now it was up to Vera to take the woman down several notches.

With Etolie bound, Vera could freely move with little worry of resistance. The Head Girl disappeared into the darkness and returned with the special strap on. She came up from behind so the student had no clue what was coming. She was already annoyed by the lack of details in Etolie's explanations. So now things were going to be done the hard way.

Etolie felt Vera tightening the strap around the woman's waist. The two metal tubes would press against both entrances, starting with the one going into the woman's sex first. The metal was slightly lubed to reduce potential damage done as the student would feel her entrance spread wide open around the large round tube. The other was going to require more effort as it pressed against the woman's anus, pushing and prodding until it started to part those puckered lips.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:16 am

It had been rare that she had not gone with the flow when it came to this sort of thing, being on both sides of the table she knew that begging rarely did anything …

“MNGH!”
Her eyes pressed closed as she felt the contraption press against her, her hear slamming in her chest as the tube worked upon stretching her open for the inevitable. That was bad enough but with the other one her hands clenched into fists, her eyes shot open as a surge of fear spiked through her tenfold!

“NOOOOO NOT THERE! NOOO! IT WAS TIDAL, TIDAL GAVE ME THE EXPERIMENTS!”

Tears welled up in her eyes, it was an instant panic, like throwing a switch. She had been taken there before, she didn't like it for a variety of reasons and had a huge fear of it to the point that even the threat alone in being taken there could crack her.

Usually she was clam, frightened but calm, but there were two easy ways to crack her. True she was afraid, afraid because she was found out but that was only a natural fear unlike this one now, however irrational or rational one would consider it.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:28 am

The name did not click with anything Vera knew but she could assume with a name like that it was some sort of guest. Irrelevant information as far as she was concerned. It was doubtful that everything Etolie did was under the guidance of a guest. If it were, the matter would have been brought up with the guest and would be out of the Head Girl's jurisdiction.

Still, it was a good sign. Etolie was cracking and soon the woman would tell her every sin committed without restraint in hopes of ending this torment sooner. As for restoring her position as student council president, that would be up to the student to figure out a way to return to Vera's good graces. The fact all this required dragging the woman down into the basement to get answers was not a mark in the Etolie's favor.

The ropes kept Etolie's arms up high. Her feet were barely touching the floor, forcing the student to be on her toes or at least the balls of her feet during all this. The woman's pleas went unanswered as Vera finished opening that anus up. The cool air of the room flowed freely into both sensitive passages as Vera went to grab more things from the darkness. What else would Etolie confess in hopes of shortening her sentence?

Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:51 am

No response, how often was that the case in these situations or gloating. She was tense and afraid, her heart slamming against her chest, her mind racing as panic crept in. Opened up she was prepared for something, something her mind did not wish to consider seeing that she was bound and helpless.

Money, bribes, she knew that it would not work. “Names, I'll give you were I got the contraband from, who makes it! I swear, I won't touch any of them again! I'll get my marks up!”

Not all of her victims had been because of Tidal but all her experiments had been, she had been encouraged to practice, to work things out of her own. Some of the girls had been hazed, forced into this or that, Mildred was going to be the first but there were interruptions there that had her consider Rhaine for a bit until things went wrong there and she sough out Nola as a replacement. Occasionally she had her fun in other ways though but often it was her work with Tidal learning pointers and the like. Often she was interrupted these days by another denizen seeing that Tidal was away for the time being.

Her head slumped. Tears spilling down her cheeks as she braced for the dreaded moment to come.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:18 am

"And why have you not mentioned any of these names already, Ms. Leblanc?" Vera asked with a chilling calm voice, "If you were truly seeking to help yourself and this school, those names should have left your lips back in my office. All you are telling me now is that you are willing to cooperate if it means getting out of trouble. Do you think such selfish trash deserves to hold the title you once had? You also have not told me anything about my previous questions. Experiments, explain, now... So far you have told me nothing beyond that you raped students. That alone is worthy enough of removal."

"Your correction has not even begun as you refuse to tell me everything you did. So this, this will be punishment for wasting my time, Ms. Lebanc," Vera stated as she returned with two large dildos that clicked into the twin tubes. The tubes kept the entrances open but the dildos were going to plow the rest of the way in both that tight pussy and ass. "When I am convinced you have told me everything," the Head Girl continued, "The punishment will end and the correction will begin. Your lack of cooperation also means a prolonged session of correction as well. You brought this upon yourself."

Dildos attached and ready to go, Vera returned to the darkness and grabbed a small remote. She turned a few dials and both dildos suddenly began to slowly piston into Etolie's passages. The engines on the strap on hummed to life, providing the power necessary to keep those dildos pumping long and hard into Etolie's helpless body. For now, both cocks thrust straight in as far as they could go before pulling back and thrusting again and again in unison. The twin rods would grind against one another through the thin barriers of the student's ass and sex, providing further stimulation and torment to the poor woman.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:47 am

“NOOOOOOOOO!!!” She wailed and seethed in anger, in bitterness as she felt her back door being violated. Long strokes at each of her lower orifices as she dangled there and spasmed in her restraints, names streamed from her lips as to who supplied the contraband.

But she was afraid that she wouldn't be believed about the experiments as tears rolled down her cheeks, not of pain but humiliation, her CDR was flaring up, more then nagging at her as she was in this helpless situation.

“THERE, THERE HAS ONLY … AH … ONLY BEEN A FEW … TIDAL ONLY GAVE ME SO MANY SUPPLIES … TOLD ME TO EXPERIMENT AND … UH …. WORK OUT THINGS …. THINGS FOR … OH … MYSELF … THE BLOOD AUGMENTED B-BREAST SIZE TEMP-TEMPORARILY … I WAS TO FIND OUT HOW ...”

Would Vera believe such nonsense? Whether or not she did it was the truth. The blood did not keep for long and was the easiest of the experiments that had been assigned to her, Rhaine was suppose to be her guinea pig but the matter fell to Nola instead when that fell through.

There were going to be others she was sure but not until she figured out how that on worked.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:51 pm

Something about blood... Guest related and unimportant. "Who? Who did you do this to? Who did you treat like toys? What else have you been hiding from me and the student council, Ms. Leblanc?" A list of all of Etolie's victims would certainly do some good. "What contraband did you steal and why did you violate such a simple rule?" The questions would focus Etolie's frantic state. Vera was getting all the answers she wanted. Unfortunately for the student though, the timer had yet to even start yet. There was much to discuss about this woman's behavior.

The dildos continued to piston long and hard, soaking both passages in lube to make the journey smoother. The tip pounded against Etolie's cervix and as deep into the woman's anus as it could go. Changing a dial caused the dildo to twist, making a more drilling motion with each thrust now and forcing those inner walls to feel every lump and ridge that made up the long thick shafts. "Keep talking, Ms. Leblanc," she commanded, "I did not say you could stop. I want to hear, everything. What else are you hiding from me?"

Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:19 am

“Didn't -ahh- steal! M-Made …. one of the girl's … m-moonshine ...” the frenzy of motion made here twist in pleasure and humiliation, her mind burning though she knew that this could only go on indefinitely if she did not cooperate. She supplied the names of the girls.

“O-Others wanted …. wanted alcohol … experimented on only two girls, no, ahhh three … Rhaine, Nola and, and uhh Narissa … toyed with Mildred … Rhaine, Nola … Tanya ….”

That had been true, there was Cordelia and Tanya but nothing happened there as they were interrupted well before getting to the beach and Tidal. She kept her victim numbers low to cover things up better. There was Midnight, sort of, but she could not count that. She was tricked into coming here to the basement before things could get far and the tables were turned on her due to that Demon …

“Sophie … just -AHH- made her t-take pictures.”
She could not recall anything else, there was Rosalie too but she never toyed with her, she was of her status after all though matters never developed there on a romantic notion … the only other thing was milking an injury a little to get out of PE but such was so trivial to her that she had not thought about that encounter that brought her into contact with another guest.

Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:40 am

Both dildos slid as far as they could and remained there. They continued to twist back and forth as they suddenly began to send out rippling waves of vibrations. The two rods would hum together through those inner walls, amplifying the effects on top of one another. Vera had the names of all victims and those involved with numerous rule violations. But, that was not enough. Not after all that was done so far. Vera would continue digging until Etolie had nothing left to hide.

"So many victims and you enjoyed doing those horrible things to each and every once of them, didn't you?" Vera said coldly, "What did you do to them? Did they not try to fight back or escape? What did you do to the, Ms. Leblanc? You are making me repeat myself again due to your lack of details. Perhaps you prefer I stop asking and just leave you like this for a few hours or perhaps tomorrow morning? Maybe you will be in a more talkative mood then."

Vera walked towards the darkness which hid the door out of this hellish room. Was the Head Girl serious? Vera wanted details about each and every crime she has committed. How long could Etolie hold out like this before telling every secret about herself?

Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:05 am

The dildos weren't pumping inside her any longer but they were twisting constantly working her tender young body as tears spilled down her cheeks. Her hands balled into fists and there was a serious of emotions; anger, humiliation, fear … Vera was doing the same things to her in discipline in a way, at least in part.

Her eyes widen. “N-NOOOOOO!” She exclaims to the shadows though she cannot see behind her she hears the retreating steps. “T-There w-was none … n-not in the physical sense … I, I, but them to s-sleep, t-tied them up …. use -AHH- used Mister H-Happy …. UH … dildo … AHH, some touching … only experimented on Nola … and Rhaine … Tidal there for, for later … w-wanted me to-to experiment on -AHH- m-my own. O-Only vocal r-resistance ….

“Just some, some touching … little else …. s-sometimes UMM … p-pictures ...
” She was struggling, was there anything she was forgetting? She was fairly tame as far as the residents went and only tried the real sadistic things under Tidal's guidance as a means of keeping pace with her.

“Breast enlargement … Tidal, Tidal did some f-freaky things, jellies, don't u-understand how ...”

“M-memory -ohhh- make it s-stop!”
But that wasn't going to happen and she struggled against the onslaught. “Spells … made … forget … sleep s-spells ...”

Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:21 am

There was silence for a few moments before finally hearing the soft footsteps of the Head Girl. Vera stepped into the light, approaching the bound and helpless woman. She firmly gripped the woman's chin and forced her to look her in the eye. "You contraband made and brought to a public part," Vera began, "You abducted and raped numerous students. You abused your position as student council president. And now you are claiming you are using magic on students? Is there anything else you wish to add, Ms. Lebanc."

"My disappointment is so great that I do not even know where to begin," Vera stated, grip tightening on that chin, "You have wasted so much of my time already. I am going to get every minute back from you, with interest. Your first stage of correction is stating all your crimes over and over again, clearly and without hesitation. Since you seem to lack the ability to confess your sins and sought to hide all this from me, you are first going to learn to talk. Then you will learn to listen. Then you will learn to obey. Do you understand me, Ms. Leblanc?"

"You may begin," Vera stated. She waited for Etolie to start reciting everything she stated as violations. The twin cocks began moving once more. One would thrust in while the other drilled out, alternating with long brutal thrusts. Each thrust slammed hard and deep, sending ripples through Etolie's cervix and anus with the force of each blow.

Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:23 pm

“N-N-No, there is n-nothing else,” she gasped, nothing that she remembered any way though a portion of her own memory had been altered by the Princess she had not done anything to anyone or violated any rules over that period of time.

Her chin gripped and she was forced to look at the Head Girl with tear strewn eyes, mascara running down her cheeks as those dildos churned within her. “Y-Yes,” she managed.

“I had contraband manufactured for use at a function, used magic to alter the memories of … of a dozen or so of the students … abducted and violated them ... blackmailed several others … l-let my grades s-slip, abused my p-position as Prez ... and partook of experiments,”
did Vera believer her about the supernatural? It didn't that she rejected or accepted the claim, perhaps she heard such tales before from other students. Perhaps she was ignoring it, she did not dwell on the matter looking to end this torment as soon as possible.

When she had gotten that all out she moved to repeat the charges unless stopped before hand.

Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:54 pm

Vera was once more in the darkness. She was still in the room, right? The Head Girl's methods took time when it comes to those who had accumulated a vast amount of demerits like Etolie has. Repetition and reinforcement was required to ensure every lesson and correction was ingrained into the student's very being. Nothing annoyed the Head Girl more than having to bring the same student down here for the exact same violations. So she would ensure this student thought twice about ever doing something so foolish ever again.

How much time passed? Thirty minutes? An hour? No matter how much Etolie was disgusted and afraid, her body was forced to endure untold amounts of stimulation at machine like efficiency. Any moment where Etolie began to slow or stop, the dildos would increase in power and speed to ravage the poor student harder.

Finally, the both dildos slide in and hummed endlessly against one another through the boundaries of her tenderized passages. "Now that you understand just what you have done..." Vera stated simply, "What will you do to correct all these many... many violations? Tell me more about your so called magic. What is it? How does it work? What did you do to those poor students that trusted you?"

Footsteps would come up behind Etolie. She would feel the tip of a switch rest against her bare skin, pressing hard as she traced it along the woman's body. Vera walked around slowly, letting the switch drag along in her wake. Was the switch going to be added to Etolie's punishment?

Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next