View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 The Seductive Trap (Alexandria) 

Post The Seductive Trap (Alexandria)
The streets of the city of Sianema Prime were a rather calm city but it was also a decent stopping point for various ships. Various alien figures were walking around without a care in the world but something wasn't walking. A figure hiding behind a black cloak was running through the streets a gust of wind blowing back the hood on the cloak exposing a beautiful blonde hair and ruby eyes of a human woman.

This young woman was Alicia Parker a rather famous woman as one of the few humans not under the ADD's employ or in the hands of a slaver. The young beauty was infact an outlaw someone who was trying to keep her freedom which was the reason for her running. The young woman quickly ducked into an alleyway as her pursuer finally stepped into the light...a rather beautiful womanly figure with deep blue skin with various tentacles coming from her head...Jelica Sting a rather famous bounty huntress seemed to be chasing the buxom human as she glanced around silently for any sign of her target.

Alicia kept quiet and hiding in the alleyway with the hood over her head again to hide herself more as she peeked out of the alleyway and saw the huntress heading in another direction away from the area as she sighed in relief.

Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:49 pm

Post Re: The Seductive Trap (Alexandria)
Sianema Priime was neutral territory though they generally frowned when slavers come to do business or send hunters to pick up stock. But just like any area in the galaxy, one had to be careful of those who cared not for the rules of the land. Alexandra happened to be in the area when a woman suddenly broke out into a run while a familiar alien gave chase. The ADD agent was in Sianema Prime to trade for supplies. She had been kept out of the action after being captured and enslaved for several months. She was still not fit for combat but, the agent could not just let a human be taken away.

Alexandra was wearing a cloak as well, not wishing to draw attention that she was an ADD agent. It also hid the high tech suit the Russian woman wore underneath. She went after the alien woman and her prey. The agent kept her distance from Jelica, not wishing a confrontation but followed after her to see if she could find that fleeing woman once more.

When Jelica turned and ran a different direction, Alexandra stopped and looked around. It seemed like Jelica lost the woman. The Russian woman's hood had fallen back, revealing long red hair. The agent sighed, pushing up her glasses as she looked around a bit. If Jelica lost the woman, it would be up to her to find her before the slaver did.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:07 pm

Alicia carefully stepped out of the alleyway once she was sure Jelica was gone and calmly walked back out into the area. The people were mostly back to normal it seemed as she calmly looked around hidden thanks to her cloak before she spotted the exposed head of Alexandra. Noticing the ADD Agent and a small smile slipped onto her lips as she approached Alexandra carefully. Making it seem like she was just walking again only for her to bump into Alexandra's back. "Oh...I-i'm so sorry," Her voice is heard if Alexandra looked down to see Alicia clad in her revealing but form hugging attire she had for her only clothing.

"A-another human?" The Blonde Alicia said in shock. "Quick you have to hide...before the hunters spot you," Alicia said acting like she was talking to another runaway slave. The blondes ruby red eyes looked into the Russian Alexandra's eyes as she got back up to her feet moving her hands to her hood to hide her head again.

Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:11 pm

Alexandra jumped as someone bumped into her. She whirled around to find it was the runaway. "Thank god you are safe!" the agent said, "It's ok. I am here to help. She ran off a different way." The Russian woman looked around. "The hangar is that way," she offered a hand to help Alicia up.

Her eyes widen slightly at the sight of the woman. Alicia was nearly as endowed as she was but the outfit really brought attention to the vast cleavage and those swollen globes. It was hard for Alexandra to look away as heat flooded her cheeks. "W-Wait... We can go to my ship," she said as she pulled up her own hood, "She will have no idea you are on my ship. Come, it's this way." The agent would guide the runaway slave to the hangar and quickly get onto her scout ship. It was a small ship but there was enough room for two people to move around a little. "Whew..." she panted softly, "We should be safe here. She will not be allowed to search other ships in the hangar. I'm sorry, I have not introduced myself. I am Agent Alexandra Losev of the ADD. You will be safe once we get back to the station."

Alexandra offered her hand again, this time to shake it in greeting. Jelica was a dangerous woman to deal with, having been captured by the alien woman before. But, they were safe for the moment and should soon be able to take off soon enough.

Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:27 pm

Alicia smiles softly and nods her head. Taking Alexandra's hand as she was helped up showing her beauty and figure that was quite the sight for poor Alexandra as her hand was gently grasped by Alicia. "Lead the way," She whispered softly her own hood back on as she followed the agent away from the town and to a nearby hanger that was used for visiting travellers.

The pair entered the hanger and approached the scout ship of Alexandra's. Luckily no sign of that huntress as the pair headed into the vessel. Alicia smiled softly as she gently looked at Alexandra as the pair were now safe inside the ship. "Your with the ADD?" Alicia asked curiously as she sat on a nearby chair crossing one leg over the other to show off her creamy thighs but she looked to be just sitting normally?

"Well Miss Losev...or can I can you Alexandra? I'm Alicia Parker...former slave now outlaw if you can call me that," Alicia said with a soft smile. "But thank you again for the save...but what was that about a station?" Alicia asked as she gently leaned forward her lips wearing some kind of lipstick, pink in colour as she looked beautiful...stretching her arms as she removed the cloak and allowed Alexandra to see the full attire underneath that cloak.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:56 am

"Unless you committed a crime beyond freeing yourself, I do not think you are an outlaw," Alexandra corrected, her eyes following those silky thighs. The attire Alicia wore, the agent had no idea how to describe it. It was too lavish for a slave but it was also extremely revealing while leaving just enough to the imagination. "You may call me Alexandra, Alicia," she replied with a smile, "The station? It is just a base for the ADD. It is large and well armed. You do not have to worry about the slavers coming after you there. We will head there after the heat has died down some."

While the laws of the city would protect them here, the moment she takes of she would be free game. So it was best to just wait until interest died down just in case. It was not like Jelica would know what ship Alicia was on. Alexandra kept her cloak on as she turned on the local news, keeping an ear out for any further trouble. Thankfully, she had already made a few orders with the traders here so she could head out even if there was no cargo to take back. She was under orders to return if something happens. Jelica being near certainly warranted an early retreat.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:10 am

"Well yes...I had to kill my old master in order to escape...it's why that woman was chasing after me." Alicia said calmly while looking at Alexandra softly. Her outfit was certainly a lovely attire bringing attention to all the best bits without revealing anything...it almost looked good to be at almost fancy or high class events almost. "So I take it your gonna bring me into the ADD and they'll try and get me into becoming an Agent?" Alicia asked as she smiles waiting for the response before making her next move...

"Well Alexandra.." Alicia softly cooed as she slides off the chair she was on and approached with a gentle sway of her hips while the beautiful russian was watching the news for any trouble. Alicia smiles and playfully wrapped her arms around her from behind. "Sorry but I must again thank you for saving me." Alicia said rubbing her soft cheek against Alexandra's own cheek. Causing those breasts to press up against the back of Alexandra as she cuddled the agent.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:15 am

"The ADD would love to have more help," she replied, "But, it is not required. They will give you a check up and then offer you an opportunity to join. If you refuse, they will find you a human settlement to stay at that will be away from away from any slavers." It was a sad fate that no one could ever return to Earth. But after seeing and experiencing what she had already, she knew that Earth was not safe either.

The way Alicia cooed sent shivers up and down her spine. Her eyes widen as she felt arms wrap around her from behind. "I..." breasts pressed against the back of her head, causing her heart to race faster. "It's... It's fine, Alicia. Really... I could not just sit by and let you get caught again. Any agent would have done the same. I just do what I can to help."

Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:28 am

"Hmm, well I wouldn't mind becoming an Agent if it means I get to see you sometimes.." Alicia teases softly keeping her breasts pressed against the back of Alexandra's head. "Besides you lovely agents are always doing your best to help us...this is the least I can do right now.." Alicia whispered softly as she gently stroked one of poor Alexandra's cheeks while hugging her close from behind. "Now why don't you just relax for now...we need to kill time anyway before you can take me to the station...so why not just relax?" Alicia whispered softly before smiling and moving herself around as poor Alexandra would soon see Alicia wearing only her attire standing infront of her.

Alicia leaned in and smiles her lips softly. Alicia was so close as she gently moved her hands to attempt to remove that cloak of Alexandra's while pressing her breasts against the agent. "Hmm you are so beautiful...I just want to thank you so much.." Alicia said softly and looked at the agent with those passionate red eyes before leaning in and attempting a kiss onto poor Alexandra's lips.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:38 am

Heat rose in Alexandra's cheeks. Her suit was constantly trying to balance out her temperature, warning her of her current status. Next thing she knew it, Alicia was before her and leaning in close. The agent sank into her chair but there was nowhere to back away to. Her cloak parted, revealing the tight fitting body suit the agent wore. It looked like some high level tech to say the least, protecting her entire body up to her neck. "A-Alicia!" she stammered, "Don't! You don-mmph!"

Lips pressed to her own and Alexandra's world suddenly went still. Her heart was racing, pounding inside her neck and ears. She felt butterflies explode inside her belly, causing it to quiver and quake. The reason she was to avoid confrontation was due to still recovering from her recent enslavement. Her body was vulnerable, reacting immediately to sensual contact. Though Alicia was a woman, the sensations still kept flooding in as her eyes fluttered and slowly began to dull.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:50 am

Alicia deepened the kiss onto poor Alexandra's lips while sliding her arms around Alexandra and gently pulling her into the kiss. Her tongue slipping inside as she gently offered her tongue for Alexandra to suck on. "Hmm.." Alicia moaned into the kiss rubbing one hand against one of Alexandra's breasts and attempted to give one of them a soft squeeze with her hand. "Hmm...don't what?" Alicia asked as she gently broke the kiss. Unknown to poor Alexandra those lips were coated with a unique aphrodisac lip gloss the kiss enough to give Alexandra such a slow burning warmth in her body.

"So where is your bedroom?" Alicia softly asked while stroking Alexandra's hair gently. While one of her hands gently rubbed one of Alexandra's thighs Alexandra either had to look at the eyes of Alexandra or at those breasts that lightly bounced infront of Alexandra's view as the beautiful former slave smiled at the agent.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:58 am

The heat filled her body, spreading slowly but never stopping until every inch of her being was on fire. Already, Alexandra's eyes were dull. The drug seemed to have worked better than expected. Drugs took over the agent's life when she was enslaved, pumping her with endless amounts of aphrodisiacs until she was nothing but a submissive whore. Just a taste of those lips was enough to send all that crashing down upon her again.

"Uhhnnn..." her body jolts as a hand squeezed her huge breast. Alicia could feel the globe throbbing and swelling through the skintight suit. "Bedroom?" she repeated before shaking her head slowly, glazed eyes looking into Alicia's, "Back.. Back of ship..." Alexandra blinked slowly, shaking her head as her mind was clouding over from the drug now in her system. Her suit was trying to warn her but she was barely attention to anything besides the hand groping her tit right now. "Please... We... We shouldn't do this... Uhhnn.."

Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:07 am

"Hmm I think we do my sweetie.." Alicia whispered softly as she gently moved Alexandra's arms and legs around her first before cupping that cute butt of poor Alexandra. "Okay sweetie hold on tight." She softly cooes. Lifting Alexandra off the chair and kissed her lips once again. Her hands keeping a grip and squeezes onto poor Alexandra's rump as she oved to the back of the ship towards the bedroom or whatever Alexandra used for a bedroom. Alicia being careful not to bump anything as she moved into the bedroom with Alexandra in her arms.

Alicia gently laid poor Alexandra down on the bed spreading her legs softly. "Now you just relax...and let me take care of you...now may I ask how you take off this marvelous outfit." Alicia complimented with a smile before she moved her head between poor Alexandra's legs before licking her sex with her tongue despite the suit in the way her tongue licked along the slit up and down. While Alicia's hands slide upward and gently squeeze those large globes that were Alexandra's breasts.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 am

It was impressive that Alicia could lift Alexandra from her chair like that. The agent had other things on her mind though as lips pressed to her own, feeding more of that potent drug and sending her body further into relapse. The woman groaned, arms draped loosely around the other woman as she carried into the other room where it had a small bed to sleep on. Alicia wasted not time in getting started, spreading the agent's legs and burying herself between those thighs.

"Ahhhnn!" the Russian woman's back arched as that tongue licked over her covered folds. Even with the suit, the friction felt divine. Squeezing her tits left her lightheaded as pleasure flooded her brain. "Uhhhnnn... Ahhhnn... S-Seal... N-Neck..." she whimpered, "Please... Please... No more..." she begged even as her hips rocked forward and her chest thrust into those groping fingers.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:33 am

Alicia smiles softly as she gently moves one hand up and feels around the neck for that seal on poor Alexandra's suit. While she did that the other hand continued groping and squeezing one of the breasts the fingers pushing in a little bit. While Alicia's tongue continued to lick against those suit covered folds. While she licked that poor covered slit slowly as both her hands began working on sliding that suit off Alexandra's body working the suit down just enough to only expose her breasts. Allowing those hands to continue groping them.

Fingers squeezing into the pair of soft large breasts before focusing on the nipples. Lightly applying pressure as the fingers squeezed those large breasts. Alicia's tongue continued licking the still suit covered folds of poor Alexandra's sex. The poor agent's body was no doubt almost on fire with pleasure right now.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next