View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 8:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 The Seductive Trap (Alexandria) 

Post Re: The Seductive Trap (Alexandria)
Jelica chuckled and watched with a playful smirk on her face as she saw the agent still trying to fight and resist the brainwashing. The suckers were slow and methodical in their draining making sure every nerve in those breasts felt the milk flowing out and how good it felt to be milked like a cow. Jelica calmly bringing out a special blue liquid...chuckling softly as she filled it into a clean syringe.

"Hmm let's see if we can't...sharpen yourself.." She joked before calmly injecting the fluid into the humans neck. Injecting the blue liquid....and suddenly poor Alexandra felt her entire body's sensory nerves go into overdrive every sense was enhanced...her hearing suddenly could hear the whispers so clearly like they were a little voice inside her own mind...her closed eyes were now also stronger in sight which would make the display more disorientating if the agent peeked again.

But it also caused her sense of smell which began to smell a faint aphrodisac gas inside the helmet...as well as increasing her taste and touch...which basically enhanced the pleasure done on her breasts by the milking.

Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:54 pm

"Ahhnn!" She felt the sting in her neck as the needle plunged into a vein and emptied its contents into her bloodstream. The agent groaned, quickly feeling the effects of the drug. Her breasts tingled with wild sensations as the milking continued. The whispering voice grew louder, sounding inside the Russian woman's head. Faint flashes of light occasionally pierce past fluttering eyelids but thankfully not enough to draw her in yet. The agent then smelled something strange as her body quickly grew hot from more drugs being introduced to her system. "Uhhnnn... Uhhhnnnn..." she groaned as the sensations in her breasts grew more and more intense while milk emptied into those hungry cups.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:55 am

"Hmm that little green liquid I put into ya, if your still able to hear me of course. Is a special concotion that'll induce milk production in your breasts when your aroused...so if somehow you ever escape and get back to your ADD Agents anytime someone arouses or pleasures you...these will gush like fountains.." Jelica teases lightly bumping a tendril against one of the sensitive breasts causing it to jiggle due to the added weight of the milk in her system as her breasts were drained away by the suction cups.

Jelica calmly watched as her drugs and brain washing equipment continued their work. The milkers kept draining but at a slow pace so poor Alexandra could feel the suckers like lovers lips sucking on her nipples and drinking her milk...the feeling was so good...which was possibly helping the little voice whispering in her sensitive ears into making her believe that being milked like a cow was amazing.

'Hmm come on my curious cow...don't you wanna take another peek at those beautiful lights?' The voice began adding this whisper into the ones already made. The aphrodisac was only there to give all of her senses overloading pleasure. Jelica licking her lips while looking at the other beakers of drugs she had and finding a red beaker and chuckled softly.

"Here we go.." She chuckled as she refilled another clean syringe and approached the poor girls body gently leaning in and very lightly injected the red liquid directly onto poor Alexandra's no doubt engorged clitoris. The Red Liquid being a more higher grade aphrodisac than the gas one being fed into the poor agents nose.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:16 am

"Uhhhnnn... Auuughh..." The machines continued to chug milk out of those swollen mounds while the agent groaned helplessly. She shook her head slowly as the voice continued to speak to her. Her hips jolt as more drugs were pumped into her system this time into her aching pearl. The bud swelled and throbbed in agony as the agent's groans grew louder. The bundle of nerves visibly twitched like a tiny cock now as the potent aphrodisiac ran through her system.

Her mouth hung open as she continued to groan. Her netherlips were puffy and inflamed, drooling copious amounts of nectar onto the table. Her inner walls shivered as the pleasure continued to build. Her belly fluttered madly while lights flashed before her fluttering lids. Alexandra could not even think anymore as her eyes began to part. Glazed eyes saw the flashing lights and slowly parted more as the display took her vision. Drool escaped the corners of her mouth, the agent shuddering as wave after wave of pure bliss rippled through her bound form.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:48 pm

'Good girl...look at the pretty lights...listen to my voice...you are a cow...you belong to Jelica...she is your loving mistress.." The voice whispered into the poor agents mind...as the display of beautiful lights along with the drugs in her breasts and sex continued sending waves of pure bliss into her bound form...while Jelica calmly moved two tendrils spiralling them together and pushing them into the puffy and inflamed netherlips.

Slow and methodical thrusts were the norm here just like the slow milking on her large udders. Jelica was enjoying this as one of her tendrils slowly moved and opened up into a tiny mouth at the tip and began sucking on the tiny cock like clit that was very swelling.

"Hmm yes...I wonder how long you'll last.." Jelica chuckled watching as her work was quickly starting to brainwash the agent...filling her mind with thoughts of being Jelica's cow...her slave to be milked and fucked like this all the time...the dazzling lights and the aphrodisac gas made sure that alexandra couldn't put up any kind of defense to stop herself...it was only a matter of time...

Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:03 pm

Brainwashing was a very slow and methodical process. Even if Alexandra's mind and body gave in, it would take time for everything to soak into the grey mass that was her brain. Her folds quivered and parted as tendrils slid right in. The agent's entire body shuddered and jolt as juices began to squirt out around the invading appendages. With all the drugs in her system, she came just from the very first thrust. Eyes fluttered and rolled back as the lights continued to flash inside her thoughts. She came again and again as each slow thrust drove her body insane. Alexandra's clitoris pulsed rapidly within the lips of a tendril, sending pure bliss rippling up and down her spine. Her endless bliss caused milk to flood into the sucking cups, her lactation going into overdrive.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:38 pm

Jelica chuckled softly as the endless arousal of Alexandra caused her breasts to swell up to their max size despite the milking going on...with the milking being slow her breasts stayed at their new max size. While a tendril's lips suckled on her clit...with two more spiralling and thrusting into her orgasming sex with each thrust.

With her mind turning to mush...this allowed the brainwashing voice to work it's magic and continued whispering what she was...a cow...to be milked and fucked by Jelica...she belonged to Jelica. The flashing lights...aphrosiac gas and the pleasure all over her body made sure her mind was mush and easily able to be...manipulated. Jelica licking her lips as she observed poor Alexandra's brainwashing with a perverted chuckle as it would take some time but soon she'd have the agent under her thumb for good.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:55 pm

Alexandra groaned as she came again and again. Juices squirt from her climaxing vagina while tendrils churned away at her hungrily clenching depths. There was no hope of resisting all this. The woman's body gave in and soon did her mind. She heard the voice even as darkness claimed her. The agent blacked out, drool coming out of her mouth and juices oozing from her still twitching folds. Milk continued to fill the tanks while her body was left drained and exhausted just like before.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:12 pm

Jelica calmly watched as her tendrils slowed down their work on the pussy of the agent while that one tendril kept sucking on the clit. The milkers continued their devious work and finally began increasing the suction power and sucked down harder onto them. Jelica continued to observe as the helmet began working for what seemed to be hours inside that head of Alexandra as the voices continued while she blacked out...filling her malleable mind with the words....

'You are a cow...you like being milked...you love being fucked...you serve your mistress Jelica...' The words continued adding in how much such things pleasured and brought poor Alexandra to bliss. This would continue for a few hours as Jelica carefully undid the straps on the table and stood back to watch the events playout...as the suckers gave off a more stronger sucking sensation onto the breasts to drain away more milk from them.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:21 pm

Alexandra was unconcious for hours. Only when the drugs wore off was she able to recover enough to wake. Her breasts were shrinking as the arousal faded to a more normal level. "Uhhhnn... I am a cow..." she moaned hoarsely, "I love being fucked... Must serve Jelica..." Without thinking, her now free limbs move to cup and stroke her huge breasts. She gave them a slow squeeze to help the flow of milk into the cups. Her breasts were shrinking slowly as the machine sucked more than she could produce. Her body was also exhausted from producing so much mammary milk.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:27 pm

"Hmm that's my girl." Jelica purred as she removed the tendrils on Alexandra's lower regions...while she leaned in and the milkers continued to drain the breasts until they returned to their original size and stopped producing milk...for now...the Green drug was possibly still part of her but it would have to wait for her next moment of arousal.

"Can you hear me sweetie...it's Jelica." Jelica said softly the voice in the helmet stopped for now and waited to see how Alexandra would react to hearing the voice of her mistress speaking to her. "Are you alright?" jelica asked as she lightly stroked the belly of the lovely agent.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:34 pm

Alexandra shook her head slowly. The voice had stopped but glazed eyes stared dully into the colorful patterns of light being displayed inside the headset. She still felt suction on her teats though her breasts had seemed to stop producing milk for the time being. She heard someone's voice. The voice sounded familiar. Was it Jelica? "Uhhnn... Y-Yes... I hear you..." Alexandra said faintly.

Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:43 am

"This is Jelica...your mistress speaking to you now...are you alright?" Jelica asked softly she had to make sure the agent was nicely brainwashed...at least for this first time as she would be doing this a few times in the future to make sure it was deeply rooted into the agents mind. The suckers soon detached from the empty breasts and finally her body was left alone...beside the helmet that continued to send those patterns of light into her eyes...allowing Jelica's own voice to take over the brainwashing.

Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:46 am

"Mm... Tired... So tired..." the agent mumbled. Having been raped in her own ship and throughout her trip to this hideout and now on this table, it was understandable that the human woman was a bit exhausted from it all. Her mind had been through much and now was putty. Thoughts traveled slowly through the cobwebs. She was starving and dehydrated. Muscles she did not know she had ached from the tension and climaxes she suffered. The nude agent was a mess to say the least.

Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:02 am

"Hmm don't worry my dear.." Jelica said softly as she smiles and the helmet slowly turned off...and was removed allowing the agent to see her smiling face of her mistress. "Let's get some food and water in your belly first then you may finally rest." Jelica said softly as she gently helped the weak agent onto her feet. Wrapping her tendrils around the belly to help Alexandra stay on her feet.

"Now then let's go," She said leading the agent away and down a hallway. Making sure the trip was careful and didn't harm her lovely exhausted agent...the pair arriving in a small kitchen area that Jelica used as she calmly grabbed a cup and filled it with clean water and gently gave it to Alexandra.

"Drink up...I'll get you some simple snacks to tide your hunger over." Jelica winks and gives poor Alexandra a soft kiss on the cheek...this beautiful alien was her mistress...and was treating her so kindly too...? The Blue skinned alien beauty calmly looked through her shelves for some simple food...after all Alexandra only needed her hunger sated...nothing else right now.

Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next