View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 12:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 The Seductive Trap (Alexandria) 

Post Re: The Seductive Trap (Alexandria)
Alexandra got up off the table, leaving behind the musky puddle of her own juices. She slumped up against Jelica as the woman nearly carried her to the kitchen. Her nude form slumped in a chair and accepted the offered cup of water. She gulped it down, welcoming the cool refreshing beverage. It was more a necessary gesture than a kind one though. It would have been a waste of time and resources to brainwash an agent only to have her die of exhaustion shortly after. Humans were fragile creatures. "Thank you, Mistress," Alexandra replied. Her head was buzzing with activity. Thoughts were confused and jumbled. She was having trouble remembering how she got here and what she was doing before. It was all a murky mess that made her head hurt just thinking about it.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:35 am

"your welcome sweetie...but for now just relax...you don't have to think." Jelica teases softly as she approached with some simple food she had brought placing it on the table infront of Alexandra and let the hungry agent devour the food. Jelica would have to reprogramme Alexandra's mind so her 'memories' were back but focused on the agent becoming Jelica's pet.

Jelica softly stroked Alexandra's hair while her tendrils were checking the agents body over incase of any more problems while letting Alexandra get herself filled on water and food again. "For now you just relax and fill yourself up...then we'll both go to bed together...you'll be forever safe with me now.." Jelica said as she gently kissed Alexandra on the cheek...as she smiles softly...she had the lovely Alexandra as her pet...and once the reprogramming was completed she could have Alexandra for alot longer until the ADD possibly got their hands on her again...

Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:41 am

Whether brainwashed or not, Alexandra's empty belly could not deny the food in front of her. She ate hungrily while the alien woman stroked her long red hair. Shivers ran down the agent's spine. She felt uncomfortable but she was in no condition to complain. Once Alexandra had her fill, she looked to Jelica. "Umm... I am full, Mistress," she said softly. Again, the title felt strange coming from her lips. Her mind was so foggy that she was having trouble remembering important details. She could not shake off this feeling of unease. But, she was indeed exhausted and wanted to sleep on something other than a hard table for once. The ADD agent waited for the alien woman to take her where she would be sleeping for the night.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:14 pm

Jelica smiles softly as she watches Alexandra finish her meal. Sating the poor agents hunger for now. Jelica gently helped her up to her feet and smiles softly while embracing her softly and leaned in and gently kissed poor Alexandra on the lips. "Hmm well then let's get you tucked into bed with me...we have long days ahead of us my sweetheart.." She teases gently before leading the busty agent through the hallways. Arriving rather quickly at the bedroom of the pair...a lovely full Queen Sized bed awaited them...the bedding and softness of the covers would entice anyone to snuggle into them...

Jelica giggles and gently lays poor Alexandra onto the softness and climbs onto the bed with her...while stripping out of her outfit for now...naked before her lovely slave...soon the training would begin and she'd have Alexandra for as long as she can keep the agent outta ADD hands.

Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6