View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Never So Free... 

Post Re: Never So Free...
"Right away, Ms. Matsumoto." Trying to ignore the little thrill she feels coursing through her at the sight of that smile, Lacey goes into the kitchen. It takes scant seconds for the tea to find its way into a cup, the cup onto a saucer, and the entire assembly into Vera's hands. Why are you so excited?! She rails at herself. It's supposed to be a courtesy call, simply letting Vera know that improvements have been made...but why? She asks in return. Why make the improvements at all? Because I want to be here. I want her to be pleased with me.

The little redhead positively glows at Vera's praise over the tea. She had worked hard to figure out how to brew a good cup...but on the heels of praise follows a stern lecture. She feels herself wilt a little bit; she hadn't expected praise...but she'd certainly held out a hope. Still...the Head Girl is right. She shouldn't have let her grades drop in the first place....granted, they had all been well into acceptable passing range...but she's never before allowed herself to just coast on average performance. The monster attacks are to blame of course...but still, it's obvious enough that she can still study just fine even under the trials this island presents. "Ye...yes, Ms. Matsumoto. I'm sorry, and thank you." Hearing Vera refer to her body as something beautiful makes the redhead blush...Lacey's under no illusions about her body; she takes care of herself, and she looks good as a result. But hearing the Head Girl make such a frank statement about it is high praise indeed.

Why HAD she returned?! She HAS found someone who wants her...or at least she thinks so. But would the lovely brunette accept this side of her...? She doesn't know...and perhaps it's cowardice that she isn't eager to put it forth to find out...but is that the only reason she's here? Part of her reason is simple enough..."Well...part of why I returned...I dislike leaving things unfinished, for one thing...you gave me a task, and I saw to its completion." She tilts her head in thought. "This is much the same as that...I put effort into getting your attention, and it'd seem a waste to walk away now, without following through..." But what of the rest of it?

"I don't...I don't know why, honestly...I COULD have found someone else to...to tie me up and make me..." She blushes a bit brighter, her heartbeat increasing a bit. "Make me beg for what I want..." Among other things. "I could, I know that. There are no end to people who want to prove their power over others...but for what I want...it requires something more than an ego and a penchant for forcing one's will upon another." She shivers...it's hard to explain exactly what she means to the Head Girl. "I don't get this feeling from just following instructions. A professor gives me an assignment, I complete it and turn it in within the specified time frame. There's nothing exciting about that...but you, specifically...you give me an order, a command...and the thought that fills my heart is 'obey'. I don't...I don't get that from anyone else. I suppose...I could learn to feel that way...but would it be the same?"

She shakes her head. "I think not. And so...you told me to return only after my grades had improved...told me to do research...and I obey. Partly because of the way you say it..." Her lips tremble a little, excitement flushing through her. "And partly because...the way you carry yourself...the way you wield your authority...your control...it tells me that under you, I can satisfy my wants. My needs...I can learn everything about myself I ever wanted to, and likely more...because you already know more about what I want than I do. Experience, power, control...those are all a part of it, but there's something more...something deeper..." Lacey makes a small, frustrated noise at this point. "I can't quantify it. I can't explain it...there's something about you...I want to be...worthy. I want to be worth the time and effort you've put into me...every bit as much as I want to earn your instruction and discipline, I want to earn your approval..." The words add to the shape of what she feels, but nothing to the depth. She can't find words enough to add to the depth...partly because she herself isn't certain of what her attraction to this woman is, beyond something akin to moths and open flames...

"How would you like it? Gentle...? Or a bit more rough, perhaps?" - Nu 13

Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:29 pm

"Most would be afraid to hear such a word repeated in their heart, Ms. Renault," Vera replied as she slowly rose to her feet, "You come here with leash in hand, hoping that I take it from you. I could do anything I wanted with you and you would have no complaints. I could make you do things you would never dare do in public in hopes to please me. Is that what you want? You want me to direct your life whether it be to destruction or salvation?"

"It would be cruel of me to not give you at least some attention for your efforts," she continued as she opened a drawer and pulled out a strip of black cloth, "So I have another task for you. Come here." The Head Girl moved around the desk and off to the side a bit so that neither would be in the way of anyone walking towards her desk. She would walk behind Lacey and use the strip of cloth to blindfold the woman.

Vera leaned in close to whisper into Lacey's ear. "This is a very simple task, Ms. Renault. You are not allowed the speak while you perform this task. You wish to offer me everything, correct? You will show me everything you are offering your future Mistress. Everything... You can do this for me, yes?"

The Head Girl's door was still unlocked. Did this mean that visitors could come into this suite at any moment? If they did, what sort of state would Lacey be caught in? Vera's orders were clear, it was time for the servant to expose everything that she was offering the Head Girl. There was no bondage, giving Lacey free reign of motion in how she wished to go about this and where to start first. The only thing taken from the woman was her voice and her sight. She would not be able to beg for this to stop nor would she know which students enter and leave the suite if any. She would hear the door open and close though and the footsteps approaching the desk.

What would Lacey do? Will she rush to finish the task as quickly as possible or take it slow to put on a good showing for the silver haired woman?

Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:40 pm

Most WOULD be afraid. Lacey certainly is...but it's only by giving that leash to someone else that she can experience true freedom. Acting this out on her own? She'd feel like a crazy person, and others would likely look at her in the same light. Made to follow someone else's commands, however...relinquishing control and the thought that what she's being told to do is odd or strange or disgusting...at that point, following orders, it's so much easier to love what happens to her, what she wants secretly in her own heart, to accept and enjoy it to the fullest.

But she doesn't share these thoughts with Vera; hers is not to speak, but to listen. Thoughts of being made to do indecent things in public DO frighten her...but they thrill her far more, partially thanks to that same sense of fear. She receives her commands, and in obedience she finds freedom...the juxtaposition is rich, and the rush she gets is nothing short of delicious. Vera is absolutely correct; destruction or salvation, Lacey doesn't care which comes so long as she gets that rush.

The redhead steps quickly to where Vera motions, standing to one side of the desk. It's pretty obvious what the strip of cloth is for, and she's not surprised when she finds her eyes bound. Excited, yes...but not surprised. What comes next sends a shock through her body and her heart; standing here out in the open, not allowed to speak or see...and she's supposed to strip herself down nude? That door to the office isn't locked! Someone could EASILY walk in and spy the redhead stripping down...or already naked! And the island isn't that big...it wouldn't take long for rumors to start spreading about it. The looks she'd get if such a thing got out...

A deep shuddery breath as her heart races every faster, but she makes not a sound...instead reaching back and up, untying the ribbon that holds her hair back, letting that fiery mane fall free. Are you ACTUALLY doing this?! The little redhead bites her bottom lip, letting the ribbon fall to the floor near her feet. Was there ever a doubt? You know you love this...you're so sick and twisted...the school's blazer she wears is unbuttoned next, joining her ribbon on the floor at her feet, and followed soon after by the tie, her shoes, and her socks.

She doesn't make a huge production of it; she's supposed to strip down, not dance her way to nudity. But she does force her fingers to keep a steady pace as they undo her clothes; the longer she takes to undress, the greater the chance she'll be seen, but at the same time...rushing through tasks before has only gotten her into trouble. She's learned that taking time and paying attention to detail is important...besides which, she likes the way it makes her heart beat.

One by one, the buttons on her crisp white blouse come undone under deft fingers; inch by inch, her toned upper body is revealed as each one comes undone, slender figure trembling slightly in excitement. The blouse hangs open for a moment as she pulls it free of the waistband of her skirt, showing off her athletic figure and the proud if somewhat modest chest of the student, covered by a satiny azure bra. She already knows her peaks are stiff beneath the undergarment from the way they tingle...one that matches the warm tingling growing in the core of her being. Slowly, the blouse slips from her shoulders, fluttering its way to the floor...

Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:16 pm

Vera quietly stepped away from Lacey. She could feel the excitement and fear radiating from the woman. Long red hair fell down the length of the student's back as hands moved to start removing her uniform one article at a time. The woman started with the safe items first. The blazer and tie were first followed by the shoes and socks. From then on, each article of clothing removed would expose much more of Lacey's athletic form.

Lacey's bra came into view. It was not school issued, a uniform violation. Did Lacey know this and hoped to get caught? Vera was uncertain. She would make note of these demerits and would decide what to do about it later. It would certainly be convenient to have a few excuses to 'correct' her pet in the future.

Already, the student's arousal was visible with those erect nipples poking through the soft fabric of her bra. Vera was back at her desk by now though there was no typing at her computer to give that away. The room was quiet beyond the sound of the air conditioner. Was Vera still watching?

Before the red head could think further into the question, there was a knock at the door. "Enter," Vera ordered, calmly. The Head Girl did not seem concerned at all that a half nude student was standing off to the side from her desk. The door opened and footsteps approached the Head Girl's desk. Was the visitor looking at Lacey? Was the student taking in those exposed abs and smooth curves? Was she following the swell of those breasts contained within that tight fitting bra? The student had to have noticed Lacey just standing there right?

"Thank you for your report," Vera stated calmly, the sound of a file opening and pages being turned could be heard, "Dismissed." With that, the footsteps moved away from the desk, growing fainter until they were silenced by the sound of a door closing. Was that one of Vera's Prefects or another servant? It seemed unlikely that a regular student would react in such a way. "Ms. Renault," Vera called out suddenly, "I believe that bra is not school issued. Please remove it." Vera was now directing Lacey to go completely topless. It was safe to do so right? How often does Vera get visitors up here in the tower?

Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:29 am

The shirt comes free of the skirt...just as the door opens and someone walks in. Lacey has to bite her lip to avoid making that soft gasp that likely would have broken the rules set for her by Vera. Her fingers pause for but a moment, indecisive; who is it? Should she cover up, or should she keep going? Vera hasn't told her to stop...letting out a silent, shuddery breath, the redhead drops her shirt to the floor, and consequences be damned. She has her orders.

The crisp white blouse flutters from her shoulders, and the redhead's blush intensifies. She knows that Vera and the stranger are speaking...but for the life of her, she can't understand the words. They're not important; the fact that someone else is in the room...that she has an audience of two rather than one...THAT makes her heart race, fills her head with a rushing sensation that soon sweeps throughout her body. She breathes harder now, fighting to control it so as not to give voice to the sounds she wants to make, part whimper and part giggle...she manages to stay silent, but it's a desperate struggle.

Soon, the sound of receding footsteps and a door opening and closing greets her ears; the newcomer is gone. A mixed sensation of relief and disappointment flows into her at that...but she doesn't have time to dwell on it. Vera's spotted her bra; satiny and blue, definitely not school issue. Her school issue underwear are in short supply at the moment, either in the wash or torn to shreds by monsters...she hadn't anticipated stripping for the Head Girl today, so she'd put on her non-regulation underwear instead. She says a silent prayer of thanks that at least it's sensible...although listening to what Vera thinks about some of her flirtier undergarments would have been fun, too...

She pushes her wandering thoughts back on track; she has a task to fulfill and sitting here thinking idle thoughts isn't going to do that for her. Up and back her arm reaches, fingers deftly unclasping her bra...there's a moment of hesitation...at this point, if someone comes in, she'll be topless before them...completely nude from the waist up! Is this really okay?! Parted lips tremble, the heat within her body rising steadily. Okay or not...she's shocked to realize she WANTS this. She's actually hoping someone will come in and see her like this.

The bra comes off, and her modest chest bounces free as she drops the garment. The rosy pink tips of her breasts stand proud and eager, perked and ready for whatever may come...and judging by the tingle coursing up and down her spine, through her arms and legs, and the moist twinge from her center, she knows full well that the rest of her body is just as happy and eager with this little game. Fingers tremble slightly as she slides them down her body, that slight contact almost making her whimper, until she touches the fabric of her skirt. Shaking a little, she unzips the garment and starts to guide it down...

Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:06 am

There was a small mix of emotions radiating from Lacey but a few overwhelmed the others. The student was enjoying this, needed this. Vera noticed the woman holding back gasps of pleasure upon the arrival of one of her Prefects and more as the woman continued to strip further into the nude.

Little clothing remained and there was still much of the day to go. How long would the student be left like this? What will happen when there is no clothing left to strip away? Another knock soon came followed by the door opening. Vera had multiple Prefects and all reported on the same day so the Head Girl could properly log all demerits and other news worthy of note. If Lacey was hoping for an audience, her wish was granted.

The Head Girl spoke briefly to her Prefect about certain matters that ranged from upcoming events to troublesome students of note. The conversation halted briefly as Vera suddenly directed her voice to Lacey. "Ms. Renault," she called, "That undergarment is also not school issued, remove it." It was an unnecessary command as Lacey would have to strip it off eventually. But, mentioning implied bringing more attention towards the blind and nearly nude student. The conversation would not begin again until Lacey started stripping off those panties.

By the time the second Prefect was dismissed, Lacey had no clothing left to remove. The last guest had seen the student in the nude and now any future visitor would see just the same. Vera also had full view of the student's lovely athletic form. The silver haired woman started typing at her computer again while her eyes took in the submissive woman. What was Lacey feeling now? She was standing in the middle of a room wearing nothing but the blindfold around her eyes. She was not bound by anything but Vera's words. Her clothes were at her feet. All she had to do was reach down there and put them back on if this proved too much for her. But would Vera allow it? How long was she going to stand like this, exposed to the cool air and any leering gaze that awaited beyond the door?

Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:05 pm

Trembling fingers push the skirt low enough that it falls free all on its own, leaving the redhead to step clear of it. Slender frame almost completely unclad now, she's fighting for breath now like she's been running a marathon. It's not exhaustion that makes her pant, though...rather it's that unbearable heat in her body, that inner glow that burns the air from her lungs, triest to coax out soft whimpers and murmurs, though she fights hard to choke them back. She takes a moment to gather herself together, to make the world stop spinning so quickly around her.

She feels dizzy in the rush of delighted desire coursing through her, blood pulsing hot in her veins. Ah...but her task isn't complete yet. She's managed to stay silent thus far...but there are still the panties. They're no more school regulation than the bra had been...doubtless, she won't be allowed to hold on to these either. The teeth biting into her lip are there both to silence her breaths...and to avoid letting that small smile curl her lips upward. She doesn't want to appear unrepentant...she hooks her thumbs under her panties, starting to tug them down...

The sudden knocking on the door seems miniscule in Lacey's ears compared to the hammering of her own heart. Another visitor?! How busy IS Vera throughout the day?! She pauses rather than finishing with her task...though it's not hesitation. It's curiosity that stays her hand; what does the girl coming in see? How unusual is this for her? What does she think of the redhead, standing there in her nude glory as though shameless in her wanton ways? She wonders vaguely if the visitor's eyes are even on her...

The command Vera gives, commenting on Lacey's non-regulation panties, leaves no doubt; she likely has the visitor's attention now if she hadn't before. She can feel her soaked walls clenching beneath the satiny underwear. Why...why does this excite her so much? Why should she be so turned on?! But it does, and she is. The redhead nods silently, and goes to completing her task.

Thumbs tug down the underwear as Lacey bends forward, shimmying out of them with much hip-wiggling...perhaps a little more than necessary. She has to choke back a moan as the fabric pulls free of her soaked flower, letting cool air strike every inch of her body now. She pushes the panties down past her calves, letting them fall from there before rising to her standing height. She starts to cover her body with her arms, a hand protectively hovering over her sex...before she remembers Vera's words; she's to display herself, what she's offering, to the Head Girl...not hide herself. But even with a guest in the room...? She's already naked...but...but still!

Before she can lose herself in an internal debate, the redhead forces her arms behind her back, standing tall and straight, legs slightly spread, head back. She blushes furiously, knowing full well that she's completely on display...but these are her orders. And beyond that...these are her desires. Nothing covers her slender frame, save for the blindfold Vera herself had put there. and her state is plain for all to see; the flush on her cheeks, the peaks of her breasts standing at rigid attention...the slight sheen of moisture between her legs...the bright blush of her shaved sex that matches the one on her cheeks...the way her chest and stomach move with each breath, as though she's been exercising...the Head Girl and her visitor can see every aspect of Lacey's shameful self...

she quivers, but she doesn't retreat, doesn't cover herself. Her hips twitch ever so slightly, either an urge to turn sideways and hide herself...or to roll ever so slightly and show off more, she's not sure which but she keeps the urge under control...if only barely. She hasn't been told to make a scene, only to display herself...and she will not, for the life of her, disobey that order.

Lacey's read somewhere that someone who knows their craft well enough can tie another up without ever touching rope or chain to their body...can make the mildest suggestion seem like an inflexible command...can bind one to their will without having to do much of anything at all. Standing there, naked by her own will, and her own will bound by Vera's words alone, Lacey can see the truth of it; she's as good as tied up, and she hasn't even felt the kiss of a rope. And for better or worse...the redhead craves more.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:35 am

Vera continued speaking with her Prefect before finally dismissing her. Lacey was left standing at attention, her body exposed yet blind to whether or not she was being watched by the Head Girl or not. The door opened and closed multiple times as one Prefect left and another arrived several minutes later. This went on for an hour or two, each Prefect reporting in to Vera and leaving. At least three of them saw everything Lacey had to offer including the glistening trail of juices running down those lovely inner thighs.

When the final Prefect left, Lacey was left in silence for a few moments before the Head Girl spoke up. "Enjoying yourself, Ms. Renault?" she asked, "You must be as any student who did not see you dripping would no doubt smell your musk. So, what are you offering your Mistress exactly?" Lacey felt Vera's fingers close around a nipple and pinched harshly. When did she get so close? The Head Girl twisted the helpless nub and tugged it outwards as she waited for her answer.

Vera circled the woman, letting her fingers slide along that bare skin. She felt those curves, exploring what Lacey will supposedly offer her. It was only the first task and she already had this student trembling with irresistible desire. Her voice alone brought the woman to this state and now her fingers were finishing the job.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:20 am

How long now? How long has she been standing here, naked and soaked, open to the gaze of anyone who wanders through? She doesn't know, having lost track of both time and the number of door openings she's heard. She doesn't recall how many other girls have seen her in her shameful state, or even what was said between them and the silvery-haired goddess they'd come to see, to speak with. Her heartbeat and the almost overwhelming heat inside her have the majority of her attention; not much to spare for things like keeping track of time and counting other students...or maybe they're Prefects...or maybe a mixture of the two.

What she DOES have time for apparently, is sitting there and conjuring up images of what the girls look like...and how they might be looking at her. Smirking in a superior fashion, perhaps? Or frowning in distaste at the redhead as she stands there, stark naked and clearly excited to be, maybe. Thoughts of someone reaching out to touch her while she's blindfolded like this have the petite redhead shivering where she stands, aching for that touch and fearing it at the same time; oh she would LOVE for someone, ANYONE, to caress her smooth skin just now, touch her warm body and see just how turned on she is...but at the same time, if anyone WERE to touch her, she's not certain she could hold back her voice.

Visitors come and go, and between arrivals Lacey can hear Vera typing away at her computer, the clacking of keys seeming far louder than it normally would, thanks to the loss of her vision for the time being. Even with a prospective slave sitting right there, naked and very deeply aroused, the Head Girl focuses on her work. Her focus is extraordinary, to say the least...but Lacey can't help wishing for that of that focus to fall on her. Her legs tremble at the thought of everything Vera's done to her already; She's soaking wet and locked in place, unable to soothe that burning desire while people come and go, getting a good look at the redhead and seeing her for who she is...for what she is. And Vera has done all this to Lacey without so much as laying a finger to her body, using the redhead's own hopes and desires to tie her up like so many silky ribbons...though admittedly, Lacey hasn't made it very hard to do so.

"Enjoying yourself, Ms. Renault?" That soft, commanding voice purrs directly in her ear as soon as a door opens and closes. Lacey's heart rate spikes ferociously, and she has to choke back a startled cry, one half of surprise and half of need, at the sound of her Mistress' voice. She's not your Mistress yet. She hasn't accepted you as being worth the effort yet. True...but one can hope..."Mmmghh!" She can't stop the soft cry completely as fingers find one of her stiff peaks, begging for attention, and tug and twist the hypersensitive nub to send twin strikes of pain and pleasure lancing through her slender frame. Her back arches forward, offering her breasts to those wicked fingers. Vera doesn't take her offer, instead standing there with the redhead's stiff peack between her fingers, tugging mercilessly. Lacey can feel her silken folds clenching tight and hard, dripping with want as her modest chest is abused...and only dimly realizes that Vera has paused, waiting for something. Is the redhead supposed to speak now? She shouldn't keep the Head Girl waiting.

Her heart quivers as she runs back through the words Vera's spoken to her...realizing with a rush of shame and delight that she DOES smell like sex, her inner thighs wet with her arrousal...though they're barely moist at all when compared to the soaked embrace of the flower between her legs. How many have seen her like this? A fresh appreciation for the number of times that door has opened and closed fills her mind, making her head light and causing the redhead to feel a little giddy. "I...I offer anything my Mistress desires of me..." She says softly, still not certain if she really should be speaking...but it seems the right thing to do. But she can't help feeling that the answer is a little broad and open-ended...what is she REALLY offering the woman? Vera already knows what lengths Lacey will go to in order to get from point A to point B...what is it that she wants to give to the divine woman asking her the question?

"Hhhahhhh..." She gasps softly as Vera releases her pink bud, circling the student and tracing fingers against soft skin, caressing her body and making her ache even more deeply with need. "My....myself..." She whimpers to Vera. "I'm offering myself...as a toy...a pet, a plaything....whatever you have desire of...whatever you want of me..." Her body quivers under the steady, gentle touch of those fingertips to her flesh. She trembles with heart trip-hammering in her chest, lips parted to allow sweet, cool air into her lungs as though terrified she'll melt without SOMETHING to quell the heat within her. And to tell the truth, she's worried she might...

Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:58 pm

"Hmm... You offer much but is it really something you have not given away freely?" Vera replied, hand gently stroking Lacey's lower back, "To others, what you offer is much. But for you, this is something you want to give to me, need to give to me. It is like a masochist begging for punishment for being bad or naughty. You offer your freedoms because you need them taken from you, Ms. Renault." Vera was not really reprimanding the woman or even refusing the offer. She was merely pointing out a fact. What is precious and important to one person is expendable to another, making its value appear less.

"Spread your legs slightly," the silver haired woman commanded while applying pressure to the woman's lower back, "Bend over and grab your ankles." Assuming Lacey was flexible enough, Vera's hand would follow the woman's lower back as she bent over. Even while blind, it did not take much imagining to understand how exposed this position was. The Head Girl's hand slid lower from the woman's back, fingertips tracing along the curve of the student's ass and tracing along those enflamed netherlips. Fingers glide along the slippery nectar soaked entrance. Each faint stroke ended with circling the woman's clitoris, goading it from hiding and bringing it to full attention.

"I hold an open door policy, Ms. Renault," Vera stated calmly as she continued to tease the student, "Anyone can come this tower and visit me with questions, requests, and concerns. At any moment, a student can open the door and see you in this state. They will know your dirty little secret, your deepest yearnings. Is that what you want? Do you want to be put on display as my little whore?"

Fingers dipped into those tight depths. Vera moved slowly, feeling every bit of those trembling insides before drawing out. She rubbed the fluids onto her thumb and proceeded to push against Lacey other entrance. As fingers slid into that yearning vagina, the Head Girl's thumb parted the woman's anus and explored that sensitive orifice. Once Vera got a feel of this woman, her fingers and thumb would thrust together into both holes at a slow but steady pace.

Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:18 pm

Is that...true? Is this what she is...? The petite redhead quivers as that touch slides around her body to caress gently at her lower back. "Mmmh..." She murmurs quietly, those fingertips leaving trails of warmth in their wake against her flesh, her silky skin luxuriating in those caresses that bring fire to her. Her slender back arches gently at the Head Girl's touch, lightning dancing up and down her spine. She dances like a puppet on the strings of her own desire. She wants this...her freedom held in Vera's hands rather than her own...she doesn't want to make her freedom a gift to this woman, though she gladly gives it away...she's little more than an addict, looking for a high...Vera, with her calm demeanor and commanding presence, calculating eyes and quick mind, is the perfect addiction. No wonder she hadn't needed any ropes...

"Ye-yes...Ms. Matsumoto..."
Lacey does as she's bidden, her tummy fluttering, eager and nervous in this new position. She's easily flexible enough to do as she's told, legs spread, bending forward to grab her ankles...and leaving her exposed and completely open to Vera's touch. That hand, that heavenly touch from this goddess of a woman, slides down Lacey's lower back...further down over the curve of her toned backside...between those soaked thighs. She hisses in soft delight as fingertips glide gracefully against her dripping nethers. "Mmmh...mmmah..! Ahhh! Hahhhh!" Soft whimpers grow into gasps...gasps into moans as those same fingers stroke against her hidden clit, teasing the little bundle of nerves, making her nub stand for more of those sweet touches as her hips shift slightly to that rhythm to the best of her ability. Along her slit, to the perked little nub at the top...again and again, til Lacey's fighting back the urge to cry out and beg for more, fearful of making too much noise despite the fact that she's allowed to talk again.

"Ahhhh!" She can feel that warm touch, those digits pushing into her silky embrace. Lacey tightens against those fingers immediately, squeezing gently at them as they push slowly into her depths. Even with fingers inside her dripping embrace, Lacey is teased by those fingers. She trembles around them, clutching desperately, tightening even more as Vera reintroduces the reality of the situation; any second now, someone could come in and see the redhead bent over in front of Vera, shivering and moaning like a little slut, blindfolded and held in place by...absolutely nothing beyond her own desires. How quickly word would spread...it wouldn't be long before she was catching the glances and the barely-stifled giggles of other girls, laughing about their peer's dirty desires...

The fingers slide out of her sex...and smear some of her own juices against the puckered ring of muscle between the cheeks of her ass. Lacey's eyes widen beneath that blindfold. Vera's going to...but as soon as she comes to the realization, the thumb is already pushing against the clenched little rosebud that is her rear entrance, slipping into its embrace, even as fingers return once more to her honeypot. "Oh Godddd...!" She wails softly, both her tunnels clamping tightly over the digits now housed inside them. "GOD yes! Please, don't...don't stop...! I will...I'll be a good little whore, so please...don't stop!" She cries out to the silvery beauty, her hips rolling with that slow rhythm, putting action to words.

"To your destruction or salvation," Vera had said earlier...and it's true. Lacey would happily dance on the puppet strings of her own desires and do as bidden for this...her body squeezes and clenches around fingers and thumb as they push in and pull back, slow and steady, making her legs tremble. I'm such a slut...the thought is filled with glee rather than chagrin, as she feels that golden peak coming quickly on, her moans and cries growing steadily louder in time with Vera's pumping fingers.

Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:12 pm

No hand would help steady the student. Lacey had to keep her balance as she remained bent over and holding her own ankles. The beautiful redhead could not deny being a whore. This was what she wanted right? How long has it been since this itch had been scratched?

Vera continued to thrust slowly. Fingertips glide along those hot dripping walls while fingernails added a faint scratches to spice the sensations up further. It did not take long for Lacey realize just how proficient the Head Girl was at this. Vera had subdued and tamed numerous students, snapping their wills and molding them into well behaved students of Shokushu. She knew all the tricks of how to stimulate a woman's body. She knew where to touch and when with how much pressure.

She traced around Lacey's g-spot before finally dragging her fingers right across it. Her thumb pushed from the other side, grinding against the tender depths of the student's anus. Each thrust now ended with rubs across the student's most intimate of places. Vera stroked until it pulsed and throbbed with hot blood. She stroked until the blissful pleasure was rushing right into the student's head. She rubbed until Lacey was at the edge of climax, knees weakening as groans grew more wanton and desperate. Then the Head Girl just kept stroking the throbbing g-spot.

"You will continue to see the nurse, my pet," Vera commanded softly, "Trust in her just as you trust in me. Let her hold the leash as you tell her your every worry and concern. Learn from her about what effects this island can have on students so you can better help other troubled students. You will do this for your Mistress, correct?"

Fingers continued to churn those insides into a foamy froth as Vera spoke. Lacey did offer to do anything Vera desired. Would that include seeing that nurse and letting the school manipulate her? Would she turn her back on investigating matters further in hopes to feel these fingers deep inside her again and again?

Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:58 pm

Shaking and shuddering under Vera's experienced hand, Lacey's fingers lock tightly onto her ankles. Her legs shake so hard now as the Head Girl drills into her with those steady, inexorable fingers, pushing into her overheated depths, touching deep and making her squeeze around the digits. She can't see a thing, but she can feel every single touch throughout her entire body as she stands there, subjected to the shock of fingers and thumb rubbing together through the thin wall separating them as they plumb her depths.

"Ohhhhhhhh! Hnnn!"
The fingernails start in just then, scratching deep within her, scraping against her silken folds. She quivers even harder than before, those scrapes only fueling the flames; her knees go watery, weak under that sensation...but she manages to steady herself before falling again, fighting against those shivers and the delicious wave of heat building and intensifying within her. "Please...please don't stop...!" She pants heatedly up to the Head Girl. So close now...

The nurse? Again? A flicker of fear and uncertainty flashes through the redhead at that...but before it can find any purchase on her, it's washed away by Vera's fingers plunging deeper, finding that sensitive treasure within her, that soft spot that almost makes her topple over again, every single touch sending a flare of heat and lightning dancing through her. "Oh God!" She sobs, rolling her hips back, arching while managing not to upset her own balance, ANYTHING to keep those touches going! Trust in the nurse as she trusts in Vera...but the nurse gave her that medicine...and that medicine nearly--

"Ahhh...AHHH!"
Without warning, during her momentary fretting over her fate, should the nurse get her hands on Lacey once more, that wave's come to crash down over her. Her entire body tightens, trembling hard as she feels the beginning of that climax sweeping down to meet her...and that final question Vera utters is all it takes to seal the fiery little redhead's fate. "Ye...YES! Oh, God yes, Mistress! I ca...AUH! I can! I will! AAAAUUUUHHHHHH!" Lost in her ecstasy...no, flinging herself headfirst into it...she agrees to that horrid visit. Even the nurse is a small evil when weighed against those heavenly fingers...

Wailing like a banshee, her passages clamp hard around those steadily pumping fingers, squeezing as tightly as they can, moving rhythmically as though trying to milk those digits. Her juices coat the fingers plumbing her depths, soaking them, her own thighs, and the floor beneath her as she shatters upon Vera's skilled fingers. Her Mistress...the woman had said that, hadn't she? Lacey isn't dreaming or hearing things? Her body twitches around those miraculous fingers in her depths, and she sways dangerously, knees buckling under the fierce, furious storm of orgasm coursing through every nerve in her body.

Mistress...she has a command from her Mistress. A command from Mistress to pet. Slowly, she starts to sink to her knees, relief in multiple senses of the word flooding through her...but before she can fall, Lacey locks her legs. More than one command; she hasn't been told to sit, to relax, to release her grip on her ankles...it's a titanic effort, particularly with aftershock still coursing through her, fingers still grinding into her...but slowly, steadily, she manages to rise back up to her position, waiting Vera's pleasure. "I...understand....Mistress..." She gasps, whimpering between words. "I will...obey..." Even if it means going to the nurse...if it means fighting that horrid drug again...is this merely addiction to her own desires? What IS she thinking? Even Lacey doesn't know anymore...

Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:55 pm

Vera sensed some fear and hesitation. It was to be expected for Lacey's first time. But, that fear melted before the torrent of lust and bliss that the Head Girl's fingers brought. She felt the student grind back against her hand, hoping to get more of that heavenly touch. Whether Lacey trusted the school or not was irrelevant at this point. Vera made her expectations clear and this student would have to meet or exceed them in order to earn this touch again and again.

When Lacey's body reached climax, the Head Girl did not relent. She stroked that aching spot over and over, prolonging the bliss for as long as possible. The student could barely keep on her feet as the pleasure rushed to her head, leaving her dizzy and swaying to keep her balance. Vera did not help the woman, leaving the struggle to remain standing entirely on the new servant.

Eventually, the thrusting stopped. Fingers popped out of both passages as Vera slowly walked infront of the blind woman. She brought those glistening fingers up to the woman's face and before those panting lips. "Students represent the school just as much as I do or the staff, my pet," she said softly, "Any failures reflect poorly on the school and everyone attending. What you offer to do to help is a means of ensuring Shokushu remains in a positive light. I have put my trust in you. You are my belonging and therefore represent me and this school. Do not disappoint me."

Vera would wait until Lacey cleans herself off of her Mistress's fingers. "When I remove your blindfold," Vera continued, "You will get dressed. Your undergarments are not school issue so you will not wear them. I expect that violation to be corrected by tomorrow. You have pleased me today. Do not grow complacent. If there are no questions, you are dismissed."

Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:59 pm

Unending waves of agonizing bliss. That's the only way to describe what Vera's fingers have done to her...legs trembling dangerously as the Head Girl continues to stroke and scratch at that spot deep inside her for a few more moments...moments that feel like hours. "Mmmnnn....hhn....hnnnngh...." All the redhead can to is gasp and moan as Vera continues on...

Again she doesn't help Lacey stay upright, and again a surge of gratitude pulses through the redhead at that fact. Standing is her task; she'd not ask her Mistress for help in this and become less useful and more of a burden as a result. She tightens her grip on her ankles as she weathers out the delicious onslaught of fingers against her quivering, overheated core. Lacey endures waves of pleasure and heat in her absolute darkness, completely at the Head Girl's mercy...

"Ahh!" A sharp gasp as those fingers suddenly pop out of her, slipping free of her twin embraces...and leaving her sadly empty. Footsteps and words ring in her ears, seeming louder than normal thanks to her inability to see. Trembling thighs soaked in her own juices, Vera's words ring in Lacey's ears even as the redhead smells her own sex. The redhead realizes a little belatedly, dazzled as she is by her orgasm, that Vera is now standing before her...and that the smell of her sex is directly below her nose.

The redhead tentatively pokes out her tongue, searching and exploring...and comes into contact with the Head Girl's fingers, waiting to be cleaned. She feels a her cunny give a squeeze as she tastes her own lustful essence on the white-haired goddess' fingers, at the unspoken command to clean herself off of those heavenly digits. Trembling lips wrap soft and warm around them, and she suckles them as she bathes with her tongue, whisking all her sweet, tangy flavor from the tips, the knuckles, one finger at a time as Vera addresses her.

Finger by finger she goes, her heat rising again already just at the act of licking the Head Girl's hand clean of herself, while she receives orders. The redhead gives a little shiver at the thought of going around school without any underwear on...though it's one of delight rather than fear. GOD what's wrong with me?! That shouldn't be exciting...oh, but it is. She finishes with the last of those fingers, dirtied by her body, and kisses her Mistress' hand gratefully. "I understand, Mistress."

Pleased her. Lacey's managed to please her Mistress. After hearing those words, even the much-dreaded visit to the nurse no longer looms so threateningly in her mind. Her heart sings at that thought as she waits for her blindfold's removal, ready to dress...as much as she's allowed to, at any rate...and move on with her next task.

Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4