View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 3:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Bait, Switch, and Tag (open student RP) 

Post Re: Bait, Switch, and Tag (open student RP)
He was an unusual one. Instead of just getting straight to ravishing her he explained his preferences and she could totally get into that. It sure was something though! There were few that had wanted to take it slow and she had been encouraged to lean back against him.

Right now with a humanoid form it was easier to envision a human there rather than one of the guests. He did not add to her knowledge about graduation but she had an arrangement with Kakumaoh and if she were clever enough she could figure it out seeing that he either would not or could not lie and she could find out things due to his omissions.

“Hm ...”
She gave it some thought though her mind hadn't flown to a Brad Pit or a Johnny Depp type but rather given her interest with ventriloquism all she could think about was a man who was rather plain looking but shared her passion, Jeff Durham …

There was more of a connection there, perhaps it was the shared interest or the fact that he was actually attainable. To an outcast perhaps even he was illusive …

“Alright,"
she closed her eyes as she leaned back against him knowing that this was going to happen regardless. It was a change from the norm so she was getting into the scenario better. She tended to be more responsive to those that showed an easy going nature.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:17 am

Cangly could tell how tense Daphnee felt. Such repeated molestings were sure to get her down, but the blob knew there were things inside her that had not been jaded, like her desires and dreams. As the opaque black gel hands continuing to unbutton her blouse and work at her bra, she could feel a little stubble rub against the side of her neck as its partner took the younger form of her mentor, naked and desirous, if that bulge rubbing against her rear is to be believed. "the one thing I've learned since I've been here is that I get better data from more...consensual students..."

Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:52 pm
Profile WWW

“No a-arguments here.” She pressed back into him, a soft moan parting her lips as her green eyes close and remain so as he slowly unbuttons her shirt exposing her mid rift and lavender colored bra. She can feel his eagerness pressed against her but so far she says nothing about him being there.

“What kind of data?”
She's a little curious, her heart beating a little quicker in her chest as her excitement grows given that touch that he brings upon her and that feel of that member pressed to her backside.

She had not been so much as concerned but more curious about his motivations, after all this was a way of life she had gotten use to. She might not have enjoyed the fact of being the victim all the time but that was merely the status qua of this place.

“And you m-mentioned looking f-for other s-students, what qualities were you searching for?”

Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:36 pm

"That would be telling too much, dear. We all have our little secrets, and the nature of my research is a really big secret..." The bra is undone, slowly drawn aside as hands gripped Daphnee's bosoms, kneading them, soft breath washing over her cheeks as he turns her head, stealing a short but steamy kiss. "Just know that it's mainly for your safety. Yes, it's cliched as all hell, but it's better than us just molesting you for our own needs.". The yellow glowing eyes look to hers.

Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:56 pm
Profile WWW

Secret research studies. Even the subjects would be giving too much say. How could it help and what for? She being isolated needed a bit more hope then others, something to cling to and this confused her since she could not work out what it was for.

But he was elusive about it and this secret went deep … regretfully it didn't seem as if she were going to learn anything that pointed towards a new insight or even give her enough information to use Kakumaoh as a sounding board.

It was one thing that the rapes had exposed her to, the potential to learn more. Again it appeared she would walk away with no new information.

She has her lips deliciously stolen for a moment before she can speak once again. “N-Nothing? I'm not going to tell anyone, I can't tell anyone because of this stupid collar Therion tagged me with.” Well, that was the very best she could describe the collar as though now it was such a pain in the ass she only wished she could get rid it permanently but it would always come back within a few days.

Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:10 am

The shapeshifter just tsks, fingers rolling Daphnee's nipples. "Some folks just need to learn how to share. There's plenty to go around for all of us." Another kiss, then one hand slides down her midriff, middle finger tracing along her navel, going to the waist of her skirt, turning her slightly so she can nuzzle into that fuzzy chest of her simulated mentor. There is a teasing flip of the front of her skirt. "Just being treated like a plaything. When was the last time you were treated like an actual woman, my sweet prefect?"

Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:03 am
Profile WWW

“I … I don't know ..” she was a toy for er Mistress and once Ania let her take charge so perhaps then. Most times though she did not see it … of course he had not answered and she had doubted that than alone was going to persuade him any …

“Oh, he shared … and shared and shared ...”
her eyes still pressed closed as she trembled a bit. “All night with those shadow demons of his ...”

She shuddered a bit at that and let her anger slip, she was made at Therion, furious, and not him. She shakes her head and sighs.

“So, I guess you won't say … could you tell me your name at least?”

Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:48 am

"Not yet," it replied, turning Daphnee around in its arms, letting her elbows rest along the back shelves as he starts to kiss those succulent breasts, tongue drawing around the dark nipples, hands sliding along her skirt, the tip of his organ tracing along her upper thigh, above her stockings. "I want to make yo smile first...if only for a short while. Truly, truly smile..."

Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:48 pm
Profile WWW

At first she had thought he was denying her again. She would have left matters at that seeing that she would not be able to get that information out of him if he cared not to share and in return the only people she could tell about it had been other monsters but few of them listened to her. Ania, Kakumaoh, Vexces, the all engaged in lengthy dialogues with her. Others were vocal to usually with little more than issued commands.

But as she was turned about, her eyes still closed she was wondering at what he said. A smile? Certainly she could feign one but she didn't. He would know and if it took a genuine smile than he could try. She already figured that she wasn't going to like the answer but even in Vexces pit she had been granted a sliver of hope that the future was not engraved in stone. Certainly that was a little something.

“If that is your wi – OHH!”
She felt him capture a tit with his mouth swirling against the nipple. A hand leaves the shelf to press at he back of his head to keep him close.

Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:31 pm

The talking was stilled as the doppelgänger hungrily devoured Daphnee's breasts, the tongue quite warm and spongy. Somehow, he was proud of his shapeshifter abilities, which had been perfected over the years on campus. His hand tugged at her panties, sliding them down her thighs, lifting one of her stockinged legs to draw the garment off of her ankle, this encounter more like secret lover rendezvous than forced molestation, probably better considering all of the encounters the prefect had already...

Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:44 pm
Profile WWW

Indeed it was. She stepped out of those panties, he legs repositioned though her eyes were sill closed she allowed herself to be positioned without any resistance, her head tipped back as she let out a deep moan feeling her chest being devoured.

“OH, OHHH! YES!”

She panted out as her hand dashed against the back of his head encouraging him to continue as she arched back so he could draw more of her into his mouth ...

Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:12 am

Daphnee is leaned against the shelves, the eager organ pushing against her slickened sex, achingly pushing into her, tongue working along her breasts, then her throat, starting to pump her. Gods, there was such frustration inside her form, such resentment, but Cangelosi just found it good that the girl was willing to forget the harshness of her life for even a little bit to submit to this probing. Such a carnality in this forbidden rendezvous as it felt those nipples as hard as pebbles, its phallus squeezed, as if she didn't want to let go.

Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:41 pm
Profile WWW

“UHHH!” Her head tips back, her eyes still closed as her hold at the back 0f his head tightens. Her stocking glad legs wrap up around his waste so that she is pinned between the shelf and him despite a bit of discomfort to her back but that isn't too bad.

Her body is tight about him as if attempting to draw him in with that tight rippling sensation that surges over him. Her back arching as best as it could in response to his thrust as she feels her body part for him. Hot wet folds peeling aside, her heels digging into his back to draw him further inside her though the pull is not strong just yet, she has her eyes closed after all and doesn't know how big he is.

She had seen the unnaturally huge that could not fit, the huge that could but would hurt if she weren't careful. Someone through willpower alone and determination she guessed she had managed to draw in all of Kakumaoh. Just how much he had to offer her, to give her was thus unknown.

“OH GAWD!!!” She pants letting him determine the pace.

Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:56 pm

Indeed that phallus inside Daphnee was thick, twisting, vibrating deep inside her as their bodies entwined in a familiar lover's embrace, perhaps as common as in all of the naughty mangas the student had been fond of reading. The stubbly face kept rubbing along her neck, teeth nibbling into the soft flesh. Cangly was surprised at so at ease his prefect was with this perversion, as if this was the most normal thing for her in the whole world.

Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:39 pm
Profile WWW

In a life filled with meeting numerous monsters that defied all reason each and every day this felt as normal as things would be for the young student as that phalli pressed inside her glistening folds unlike any human lover.

Her eyes still pressed closed feeling the wave of pleasure that coursed over her, neck. “Huh! AHH!” He legs tighten against that waste urging him on a bit quicker. Her cries growing louder there within the storeroom, her back feeling the press of the wooden shelf behind her as her fingernails pressed into his back as she grew closer to simply letting go, her chalice brimming with the tingle brought forth by that inevitable release, the first of many perhaps? She was well aware that most of the “guests” had staying power.

“Oh yeah! Like that uhhh!”

Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next