View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 6:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Students With Spirit (open) 

Post Students With Spirit (open)
(Another free RP. The more the merrier!)

Many types of girls come to Shokushu. European, Oriental, American, even a little Carribean and Australian flavoring, each with different backgrounds and different histories. Some are the daydreaming book types with tight sweaters, large glasses and cute blushes, others are rebels with multi-colored hair, daring thigh-highs, chains and chokers, others frame them self as social queens with painted nails, light makeup, shorter skirts, and even shorter tempers, and of course there's tomboys, bouncy and considerably uncomfortable with anything feminine.

But there was one type of girl Xenoanthropological Officer N!xao Cangelosi always liked. And that was the cheerleader.

It could never fully explain why. Certainly anyone of the social cliques had taken up the pompoms, creating variants such as the Bespectacled Cheerleader, the Blonde Archetype Cheerleader, and the rare (and delectable) Goth Cheerleader. There were plenty of sports clubs that don distinctive uniforms, like the swim team, the tennis team, and the recently defunct lacrosse team (all Prototype Two's fault when it snagged the whole team during the yearbook photo), but there was something...special about the cheerleader, be it the pleated skirt, the short frilly socks, or even the interchangeable sweater top for winter and midriff revealing halter for summer.

Either way, fresh sets of uniforms were laid on the bench in the locker room, each marked with a name of a specific girl. Surely curiosity would get the best of them?

Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:58 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Students With Spirit (open)
Oh, how much she hated doing meaningless tasks for others. Her old roommate, Hilda, was a cheerleader but had become sick over the few days. Her condition hasn't improved, and because of that she asked Vanessa to fill in. Her, a cheerleader? Vanessa had a lot of pride in herself as a knight for women. Never could she see herself on the sidelines. But her chivalry got the best of her and she walked into the locker room with the cheerleader uniforms all lined up. Apparently Shokushu was having a small inter-school competition and they needed cheerleaders... for whatever reason.

The crimson-haired girl opened the door and talked in. She was wearing her usual attire when she found a temporary uniform that was labeled 'Vanessa Crowell'. First, she began to strip until only her red lingerie was left on. Her perfect thighs, hips, and breasts were all able to be perfectly seen if any monster was around. Vanessa first reached for the skirt. It was a plain white skirt containing black spots between the ruffles. It had a small red line across the bottom of the skirt. The redhead had trouble slipping on the skirt. Apparently whoever got her the uniform had gotten it a size too small. She struggled pulling the skirt up past her ass, which was a huge obstacle. As soon as she slipped it on, Vanessa sighed. "I... still don't know why I signed up for this." Her cheeks were flushed red from embarrassment. Then, she slipped on her top. That, too was a struggle. The uniform tightly hugged her body to the point of where even her nipples could be seen through the uniform.

Vanessa leaned over to grab the poms from the bench and shook them for a while. She could hear the ruffling noises as she shook it. "Well... I'm a bit early... I guess I can stretch." She said to herself. The girl dropped her poms and stretched her legs. She brought them further apart until was she finally doing the splits. The girl felt dirty for deciding to stretch in the locker room but figured it was no big deal. She'd simply stop as soon as someone appeared. As she was holding the splits, her skirt rose up on her, showing Cangelosi more of her thighs and delicious ass.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:21 pm

The blob blinked a little as the redhead Vanessa approached her uniform. She actually FELL for it? Well, not that it was disappointed. The girl certainly was a pleasant tentacling, and she was still on that knight kick. She did look...rather cute too as she stretched. Still, Cangly was hoping for more of a turn out. Maybe it was a bit too fetishistic to put out. Nonetheless, it took mental notes and observations as Vanessa kept stretching.

Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:24 pm
Profile WWW

"Well I am surprised.." Another voice spoke up suddenly as Vanessa would have company as walking in was a beautiful blonde beauty. Wendy Diana was one of the newer students at the school. Smiling brightly as she was wearing the standard uniform of the school students. "I didn't expect anyone else to be here to join the cheerleading." Wendy joked as she walked in and smiled at Vanessa calmly.

"Names Wendy Diana...pleasure to meet ya?" Wendy greeted extending a hand for Vanessa to shake. Once greetings were dealt with the blonde calmly began removing the uniform neatly placing them on a bench while picking one of the uniforms up that fit her curvy body despite her being a first year.

"So what brought you to the Cheer Leading?" She asked Vanessa while calmly placing the halter top on right now and working the skirt on as well.

Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:49 pm

Vanessa nearly jumped and ran for the hills as soon as she heard another voice in the locker room. But by the time the crimson-haired girl looked up, it was already too late. A busty blonde woman had appeared in front of her, and the knight sheepishly got out of her stretching position and shook Wendy's hand. The girl pursed her lips. She stared at the blonde girl's breasts, almost out of jealousy, before glancing back at her own. Vanessa had always been proud of the pair she had, but it made her self-conscious standing next to the hourglass figure. It didn't help that the blonde was most likely experienced. "W-well, my roommate was actually a cheerleader. But, she couldn't make it and asked for me to cover..." She looked down at the ground. She didn't want to admit how she was rather inexperienced in the art of cheer leading. Vanessa sat down at the bench and began to fiddle with her fingers. "S-so, what are we doing today?"

Monsters:

Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:45 am

"Oh a first timer! How adorable," Wendy giggles before placing her hands on Vanessa's shoulders softly. Gently cupping Vanessa's chin to have the girl look up at her. "Now don't get shy, that's not what a cheerleader is," Wendy said with a smile looking quite energetic and gently shook the pom pom's that had been beside each uniform. "You see what we cheer leaders are about is bringing joy and spirit to those who are upset or down. Anyone who sees us cheering I try and make sure they at least crack a small smile." Wendy said softly the uniform barely hiding her curvy form. Her burst almost could burst outta that top and the skirt only barely kept her panties hidden.

"Well if your roommate is better then I hope she can join in properly." Wendy said softly. "Well first thing is we gotta stretch ourselves...so why not go back to that lovely pose of yours again." Wendy teases softly. The blonde calmly lifted her left leg up balancing so well on her right foot for Vanessa and also anybody watching to see as she gripped her left foot with a hand and stretched her limbs in such a flexible display.

"For us cheerleaders we have to be able to make such unique positions so we don't lock up our limbs and get hurt...so do anything that relaxes and stretches your muscles so they're nice and limber." Wendy spoke while she returned to a standing pose and laid on her side in a sexy pose without knowing it and began lightly lifting her right leg up and down bending the knee to stretch that part out too.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:12 am

Vanessa looked at the girl with amazement when the girls had made eye contact. There was a spark of inspiration that seemed to encourage the crimson-haired girl. Generously, she smiled and nodded her head. "Mhmm! Y-you're right..!" She said with a bit more confidence. The knight blushed when Wendy had teased her about her stretching position earlier. "T-that's not funny!" She puckered her lips up in a complaint, but decided to stretch with Wendy regardless. Vanessa got onto her knees and then leaned forward so that she stretched her body as far forward as she could. Because of the position was in, her ass was faced up in the air while her face was looking at the ground. She tilted her head to the side towards Wendy. "You know... you've got a very nice body." The redhead pointed out. "I have to say... I'm a little jealous." She giggled.

Monsters:

Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:43 am

"I'm sorry," Wendy giggles at the tease. "But you look so cute when blushing like that," Wendy teases softly. Wendy continued stretching her legs while smiling at Vanessa when she heard those words. "Why thank you, but don't sell yourself short sweetheart," Wendy softly said. "You have quite the nice body yourself." Wendy teases softly while stood up and stretched her arms before leaning down to touch her toes giving Vanessa a view of her breasts bouncing and also a bit of cleavage while any unknown watchers might see up her miniskirt.

"But I am surprised about how everyone seems to be quite depressed alot of the time..I wonder why that is.." Wendy wondered...? Wait did this blonde bombshell have no clue about the real danger of this place?

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:48 am

Cangelosi seemed just as surprised as Vanessa when Wendy enters and gets in, all full of vigor and pep. A new one, and such flexibility. Seems like such a pristine catch. The blob slides under the benches, wanting to take a closer look. Sure, the redhead might cause some problems, but it knew what got the knight aroused too.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:34 pm
Profile WWW

Vanessa puffed her cheeks when she had received a perfect view of Wendy's breasts. How could she not be jealous? Then, her eyes looked sharply at Wendy when she spoke of everyone being on edge. She didn't know? Well, then again most girls never knew why. There were only a select few girls that were ever attacked in Shokushu. That was why awareness of these monsters was never raised. The crimson-haired girl laid down with her stomach on the ground. She pushed with her hands so that she was in a seal-stretching position. Her back arched and both Wendy and the blob would get a good view of her cleavage.

"Monsters." She said. "A lot of girls are paranoid with supernatural things appearing before them and violating them. Though at the same time, there are a lot of girls here that haven't experienced it. That's why it's so hard to believe if these monsters actually exists." She pursed her lips. Vanessa probably sounded very crazy at the moment. "I understand if you don't believe in them... but do be careful on this island, okay? A busty blonde girl like yourself is sure to attract a lot of attention from them."

Monsters:

Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:06 pm

"Really?" Wendy asked curiously as she stood up arching her back as she pushed against her lower back with her hands stretching her muscles out some more while looking at Vanessa. "But you'd make an adorable seal too," Wendy joked faintly. "But your being serious? Monsters on school grounds? Why doesn't the faculty do something about that? Monsters are dangerous to students...well if they do exist...I like to believe it when I see it...but the way you describe speaks of...personal experience?" She asked curiously.

"But if that is true...it'll be hard for me to try and bring some cheer back into this school...or my name isn't Wendy Diana!" Wendy declared placing a hand on her chest making her breasts jiggle faintly in view. "But I gotta say you have quite the lovely figure...so i can see why you have attention from these monsters you speak of?" Wendy asked.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:17 pm

This Wendy did have a point about Vanessa, especially with the cheer outfit on. Cangly can't help but chitter as it takes this opportunity to rise up fully behind Wendy, taking the form of a classic D&D Beholder, complete with floating ball body, yellow glassy eyeball, slobbering jaws, and oh yes, the tentacles. It leers behind the blonde cheerleader as she gives her speech, barely enough time for her or her cohort to react as a strong tendril wraps around her waist, tugging her into the blackened bulk.

"You're certainly no slouch either, perky. What say the three of us get into some hands-on training, eh?". The long tongue draws out, streaking along Wendy's cheek, eye looking to Vanessa.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:09 pm
Profile WWW

Vanessa rolled her eyes at the cheerleader's statements as if she was just saying it to make her feel better. "Yeah... right." She got back into an idle standing position and dusted off her cheerleader skirt. "I might say I've had a few experiences, but you... probably wouldn't believe it, would you?" The girl sighed. She reached over to her side and grabbed onto a water bottle. She opened it up and thirstily began drinking it, allowing a bit of water to slip down her jaw and run between her cleavage, almost teasingly. Then, she heard a noise. The knight looked back over at Wendy and saw a tentacle wrap around her. "Shit!" She cursed herself to not being able to protect Wendy. She immediately threw her water bottle at the tentacle wrapping around the busty girl. Then, the redhead looked around and grabbed the only other weapon in the room: the poms. She held both of them in her hand in a battle-ready position. "Let her go!" She demanded.

Monsters:

Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:09 am

Wendy smiles brightly at Vanessa clueless to the approaching danger as it's tendril wrapped around her making her stumble back. Her back pressed against the strange monsters ball like body. Widening her eyes and hearing something talking behind her and turned around...only to get a lick streaking along her cheek. Just as Wendy tried to throw that bottle of water at the tendril but the water splashed on Wendy too causing the uniform to become damp and wet...hugging against her chest more noticeably as she struggled and attempted an elbow strike to the creatures face.

"Let me go!" She struggled while attempting another elbow strike with her other elbow.

Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:53 am

The beholder held Wendy like a shield between it and Vanessa, lifting his cheerleader up from the ground, more tentacles drawn to her wrists and ankles. "Let me go! Let me go! No I won't. I let you go, you run away and I have no fun!" That sickly yellow eye looks to the redhead. "Ah...the sultry knight. We meet again. You seek proper combat at the cost of your new friend? I suggest you rethink that tactic...there is so much fun to be had..."

Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:43 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next