View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Illianna's sensual adventure (with Slimer) 

Post Illianna's sensual adventure (with Slimer)
The need had come upon her again, strong as it ever had been, to find the secluded oasis - far from other students. her body tingled with it- the need to find a master and submit. she walked for miles leisurely strolling, always reaching out with that innate sense of a submissive looking for the perfect place to offer herself to a powerful being. The Oasis finally came into view a rare place on the planet - a hot spring fed waterfall. the deep pool of water undisturbed by human activity until her lithe form ( in awe of the steam coming off the water and natural smoothed sunning rocks just the perfect size for her to stretch out.) stripped of all clothing dove into the perfectly warm and soothing waters of her chosen destination. after the long arduous task of finding such a perfect place to offer herself, she gracefully removed all traces of her journey from her body, massaging away the dust and traveling dirt, paying special attention to clean her pert breasts, and the inner thighs, stomach and rear.

After thoroughly scrubbing away all traces of humanities lack of fortitude, she sensually slithered onto one of the water smoothed sun bathing stones. it was a perfect fit, contouring to her natural curves and deceptively delicate form. this particular stone was the tip of a long peninsula, and reminded her of a sacrificial altar, the altar she had chosen was still moist from the hot mists of the waterfall, allowing her slip herself into the cozy cradle like nook, lying on her back, legs slightly parted revealing her silky smooth delicate flower, her arms she raised over her head stretching causing her milky globes to strain a bit, the pink pebbles of her breasts growing tighter in awareness of a powerful being observing her.

in a soft lilting voice she called out to the being, pleadingly rubbing her hands down her sides showing her ease of all things uncommon to the average human.
" Please, may i see you? i know you have been observing me - i can only hope you might approve. I am Illianna - may i know your name?"

she continues her light caress across her taught belly. growing damp in awareness of the now even more interested scrutiny of her petite form.

Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:34 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Illianna's sensual adventure (with Slimer)
The demon had been out on a walk, clearing his mind of the most recent run in with the student bodies headmistress who he had failed to even come close to breaking, when he came upon one of the most remote locales available on the island. He liked to walk here, the roar of the waterfall helping to clear stray thoughts from his mind and to regain focus. The solitude was perfect.

At first the demon was rather annoyed when he noticed he was not alone. Then, his eyes focused in, and his frown turned upside down.

Using his sight bending ability he strode to the shoreline for a better look. The beauty was scrubbing herself clean and had crawled onto a peninsula of sorts were she lay exposing herself to the luxurious sun, as well as any fortunate enough to be catching an eyeful.

He took in her lovely form as she lay sprawled out. Dirty-blond hair lay strewn out surrounding a lovely face. She was on the shorter side, but was endowed with ample curves. Her hands caressed her silky smooth skin and slid over her taught stomach.

The demon while not truly invisible but merely camouflaged well had apparently been seen or sensed. He relied on the ability extensively to capture his prey, but keen eyed individuals or those with a special sense had been known to spot him before. Strangely enough, this prey not only had done so, but offered her name. Perhaps she was a higher being in disguise, although the more likely explanation was that she was no initiate on the strange island, but one who had been experienced in its hidden side. The demon had a run in with a dark skinned beauty who suffered the same need to be taken, the start of the transformation for post graduation readiness almost completed.

The demon acceded to her request and became visible not more than ten paces away, at the middle of the peninsula. He stroked a large clawed hand over his short spiky brown hair, a gesture he did out of habit, and his green catlike gaze drank in her delicious form. His large bulbous tail swung lazily overhead from behind his massive frame. He was thick and solid, carried on four powerful legs, the rear two bent in reverse of the front two. He knew his form as off-putting to most students he encountered as it was rather unique in the galaxy, although for some acquainted with the islands stranger denizens, maybe not so much.

Hi Illianna. I am called Slimer by most who know me, the demon said with a soft chuckle, although the laughter may have been missed over the rumble of the tumbling water. He watched her stroking her smooth skin and he couldn't but help to start and feel his member growing slightly harder at the sight of such delicious ripe pray.

What is a beauty such as yourself doing all alone, out here on this beautiful day? The demon asked intimidatingly, emphasizing how truly alone she was, and how precarious her position truly was.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:48 pm

Illianna felt more then saw the powerful being come closer to her now softly panting and and more than a bit excited body. keeping her eyes softly closed to draw in his essence with her intuitive senses, a shiver passed her spine as she reached with her imagination to fill in the blanks- his voice was deep and taunting, a Dominator for sure. she couldnt help the soft knowing smile that spread across her lips, slimer she thought to her self - he will surely have an intense gaze - aloud she giggled "is my body pleasing to your gaze?"

slowly stretching each muscle group she rolls on to her stomach pushing herself up to sit with her feet tucked lightly under her ample buttocks hands folded demurely in her lap, face to the ground eyes still closed exposing her delicate neck in a position of pure submission.

"may i have your permission to gaze upon you........ master?" she asks in an angelic whisper, hoping that the heat pooling between her thighs and dripping onto her chosen altar might please her new master. her skin flushes in anticipation, her only thoughts on the impending pleasure she may provide this dark powerful masculine entity now observing her with what she could only hope to be carnal intentions.

in a breathless rush - before he replies she begs one small quarter "i wish to please you master = but please, use me gently at first, its been sooo loooonnggg"

Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:18 pm
Profile YIM

The maiden was like a siren. A beauty to behold, but was their hidden dangers abound? The demon walked closer and sensed no magic, and saw no watchers. It might have been that her request was simple, or it might have been her beauty, but surely it was the way she said the things she did that made up his mind.

Appearing to sight the demon appears ahead of her no more than 5 paces away, You may gaze upon me, but I warn you, you may get more than you ask for.

The demon paced closer, allowing her to get a clear look at him. His rapid hardening continued in answer to her question, you know your body does please those fortunate to gaze upon it. The true question I want answered is your intentions on using that lovely body to please your new master? The demon spoke, intense green eyes drinking in her beauty.

Striding forward he stop immediately before Illianna. This close the aroma and wetness dripping down onto her "altar" is apparent. Although the demon finds the scenario of this student out here, intent on being thoroughly dominated by her new master hard to believe, he decides to throw all caution to the wind. Who is he to look a gift horse in the mouth?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:56 am

Illianna slowly opens her eyes, pleased to be given permission. her gaze moves upwards taking in the awesome sight before her. his four muscled thighs ( relieved to observe that they are strong enough to carry her should her body ever betray her and pass out) and his burgeoning manhood nestled in the apex of those legs. her heart begins to pound, her breath becoming shallow, and her body flushes a soft rosy pink - knowing that her body arouses her chosen master.

she murmers "ohhhh. my master" so softly she hardly hears herself. as her gaze travels upwards taking in his chiseled torso and four glorious tentacled appendages in addition to the taught muscled arms - her delicate flower drips more juices coatiing her thighs and calves in a slick sheen of female arousal.

she hesitantly gazes upon his face - his mouth reveals some delightfully sharp teeth, in a glance at his eyes = those of a predator she sighs in contentment, her own hazel eyes showing flecks of gold, pupils dilated wide with submissive lust. his eyes are the most beautiful orbs she has ever gazed upon. Her heart beat increases its tempo, evidence to her highly aroused state. she could never have imagined him, beyond her wildest hopes, he was a specimen of virile masculinity a perfect compliment to her innate femininity. even his hair catching rays of the sun were so much more than she had hoped for when her body had told her the previous night that she was to meet her master soon.

demurely lowering her gaze to his now fully hardened member she moves foreward with a ballet dancers grace to gently fondle him - still in awe at her great fortune to have found such a master. the tip of her tongue darts out to taste his manhood. like a child tasting their first ice cream cone she cant stop at just one lick and between tiny strokes she manages to answer his query her voice almost husky with need.

"master i wish to taste more of you, i would have you down my throat, if it pleases you i would very much like to also be filled by you" slightly embarrassed at her forward manner, she blushes a deep rose and slips the tip of his manhood into the warm cavern that is her mouth. delighting in his size, using her well honed skills she massages the underside with her tongue as she slowly lubricates his length to ease him more deeply into her mouth.

awaiting permission to proceed further she gazes up his member nearly half sheathed already. silently imploring him to match her gentle administrations altho the twinkling of her eyes promises a wilder ride will occur sooner rather than later.

Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:29 am
Profile YIM

The demon watches Illianna, as she takes in his appearance. She seems to mix awe with shyness, although overall she seems pleased with her new found master. Certainly a unique student, as her reaction is one he never had the benefit of receiving before. As she glides forward gracefully and kneels before him, his desire is unmatched. His cock points towards her mouth perfectly, as only a compass finding true north can in accuracy.

Her darting tongue causes his length to twitch in response to each of the bumpy, velvety touches. His green cat like eyes look down as the dirty-blond beauty finally sinks his cock between her ample lips. His hands reach out fingers sliding through her silky, wet locks and rest on top of her head as she begins lubricating his length to ease more inside.

Yes, Illianna my vixen. Use that perfect mouth to please your master. Show me how much you deserve your master Slimer's cum. I will reward you with my seed everywhere you desire should you show me how much you need me.

The hands on her head, fingers gripped her soft hair, begin urging her to take more of the thick length into her warm, wet maw. As she stares up, she might notice nubs beginning to expel from the skin along his sides, directly under his arms.

The nubs resolve into phallic heads as they ease out, attached to flexible inch long shafts. The tips begin to glide down, two per side. The first pair from each side have the shorter journey. The slowly descend towards her ample heaving cleavage. The velvety tentacles begins caressing their way over, around, and under her breasts. They coil the globes softly, leaving only the soft nubs of her perky nipples exposed. The phallic tips begin to stroke her nipples, driving them to slowly harden at the delightful assault.

The second pair take the longer trip. Working their way south, they slide over her taught tummy to reach her pelvis. Looping once around her firm thighs as she kneels, the slide between her firm cheeks, and slip forward seeking her soft wet nether lips. Shooting back and forth they begin massaging either side, tips meeting to squeeze gently her magic pearl. The demon would show he is a magnanimous master, capable of rewarding amply a proper servant.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:49 pm

at her masters words of praise her mouth widens and she takes a deep breath before waggling her tongue across the girth of his member, delighting in his masculinity, she seals her lips around his turgid member, and gently but with surprising force sucks the head, ever so slowly drawing him into her. past her lips, beyond her tongue, brushing the uvula and continuing down her tight throat, intentionally swallowing every few seconds to mimic the spasms beginning to grip her wet fragrant flower of womanhood.

as his tentacles gracefully circle already aroused bosom, her nipples pebble almost painfully and she gasps , mewling in erotic delight. only to shiver and quake as yet another set of silky appendages circle her thighs and massage the dainty folds of her slick femininity. the sensation a delectable cross of velvety smoothness and persistent tension.

she gasps in utter delight as the phallic appendages tease her sensitive nub, taking him in so fully her nose presses against the soft skin of his pelvis. her eyes nearly rolling back in her head from the awe inspiring sensations she swallows harder the effect similar to milking a dairy animal, she gently eases off his engorged member to take a breath and slams him back down her throat in a clear sign that she is ready to fully receive him. quickly withdrawing half way and swallowing upon the intake several times before taking a breath,

with one hand on his firm muscled thigh she reaches down and gently squeezes a pale globe, lightly feathering her abdomen as she works her way down to the two hypnotically sensuous appendages she strokes one and then the other, using her fragrant juices to lubricate them in invitation to enter her quivering womanhood. rolling her hips like a well practiced belly dancer she invites her master to penetrate her,

she gazes up into the feirce feline like eyes imploringly and upon her next breath whispers seductively "may i come for you my master? may i feel that which makes me even wetter deep inside?" her hips rocking and legs squeezing together - desperately fighting off the inevitable waves of release/

without waiting for a proper response she greedily consumes the entirety of his burgeoning length sighing into it allowing her vocal cords to cause her throat to vibrate every inch on its way down.

her rounded heart shaped rump elevates jn response to her arced back, while tiny circles of her hips cause her intimate folds to press against eachother making a tiny tight entrance shining wetly to be invaded.

Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:57 am
Profile YIM

The demon's cock was halfway from being completely engulfed by Illianna's sensuous mouth when she surprised the demon and did something no other student on the island had proven capable of doing. Relaxing her throat and suppressing all gag reflexes she took his entire length not just into her mouth but deep into her throat. Simulating her vagina as it spasms during orgasm, she flexed her throat muscles and the demon had to grip her silky hair merely to hold on.

The tendrils meanwhile continuously sawed over her sensitive folds, and she lubricated them one hand and begged for orgasm. You are amazing with your mouth my pet. You have earned the right to take me deep inside.

With a perfect arch of her back, she proceeds to swallow yet again his entire length, bobbing her lovely head in one of the most wondrous blow jobs the demon had ever experienced, regardless of species. To top it all off she begins humming, sending pleasuring vibrations over his soaked cock.

His pet had certainly earned insertion, a fucking, an orgasm, if not multiple. Without missing a beat, the first tendril continues stroking her clit, while the second takes advantage of her arch to slip quickly into her tight warm sex. The tentacle dives quickly and deeply into her spongy soaked chalice not stopping until it reaches just shy of her cervix. Pulling back until the mushroom tip is squeezed tightly by her womanly opening, the tendril begins to insert slowly, bunching as it goes. The vine like appendage begins to corkscrew, twisting and spiraling as it goes, requiring more length than a simple insertion. Slow at first, the tentacle building up the needed length before pistoning and spiraling first one direction upon each thrust, and in reverse on each withdrawal. The inch diameter quickly exceeded as its bunched mass stretched to fill her completely, sliding against every square inch, leaving nothing untouched. Its coiled base almost 4 inches, bulging coils thinning the deeper it travels down to the tip. A pyramid of twisting, spinning, and drilling velvety pleasure.

The second tentacle still slips back and forth between her ample round cheeks. Its velvety length slipping over her anus like a licking tongue, while sliding sensuously first inside the right labia, then the left labia. The squishy tip still ramming and dragging over her sensitive button.

Meanwhile, as her throat continues the moist drowning, massaging, and milking his rapidly swelling cock, he knew his first orgasm would be rapidly impending. Illianna my pet you please...aahhh...your master! Prepare for the first of many blessings... His hands grab her hair in a firm grip and feels the tell-tale throbbing begin as he almost reaches his first orgasm.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:51 am

His powerful hands on her silky tresses makes her purr with anticipation. the promise of penetration causes her entire body to tremble in adulterous lust. the instant the phallic tentacle breaches her tight wet centere the first orgasm hits her shocking her at its intensity her insides squeezing spasm after spasm. feeling bereft as the pleasurable sensation of being penetrated backs off she she emits a pitiful moan, her full mouth slackening as she gazes up pleading for more. her eyes roll back as the feeling of fullness slowly creeps back to her spasming honey pot as another tentacle plays with her tight little ass.

the sensation of re entry of the coiling appendage quadrupling in girth stretching her and filling her more than she had ever been filled causes Illianna to scream in pleasure, the effort earning her master an ethereal vibration causing him to groan even as he praises her and promises many blessings to come.

her mouth works in earnest backing off enough to use hard suction and erotic swirls of her expert tongue on the head both hands now wrapped tightly around his shaft gracefully stroking, before firmly gripping his hips and impaling him down her throat her nose once again brushing the silky steel of his abdomen, unable to stop or belay her fierce orgasms, screams of nearly painful pleasure resonate the length of manhood tightly compressed down her throat the sloppy muffled noise echoing thru out the Oasis.

quickly withdrawing him from her tight throat to gasp a deep breath before his inevitable release she swallows him inch by inch as his hot load pulses down her throat as she greedily gulps every marvelous drop. her whole body shaking with effort to keep upright, her legs having become jello like and unable to support herself. her legs quaking as she holds on for dear life. the feeling of his tentacle inside her pumping and drilling into her soaking cavern so blissful and exotic has her juices flowing freely, completely soaking her, the tentacles and altar below. mere moments after taking her masters load her head drops back as the sensory overload demands her to simply breathe and take all her master is willing to give. her body slowly winding up, her moans now clearly audible - now unobstructed- tell of an untapped reserve waiting to be tapped into. her mewling a guttural plea

"enh-oo- ,,, ma- master - uhhhhn -YES! -anything -uuuhh- anything- please... more... "

her chest heaving with effort her helpless form begs more even then her gasped panting plea. to be filled in every way. her hot glistening body before as pale as moonlight now a sunset of peach pink and red arcs into her master resting her head against the now slighty damp. she nuzzles her cheek inhaling his heavy musk.

as pure bliss ascends she grips the muscled waist, wave after wave of orgasms wrak her body.

Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:13 am
Profile YIM

The demons tentacles bunch driving deep into Illiana, her surprise at the makeshift drill is apparent as her screams while deep-throating the demon send him completely over the edge. His seed burns its way straight down her throat and into her belly. Its chemicals rapidly go into effect. Semen chemically laden with aphrodisiacs, while giving him direct access to her thoughts. While mind control was possible, the demon saw no reason to compel his pet to do anything, as she seemed to respond well to simple commands.

The burning in her belly would spread, making her need grow. Her need building like a hormone ravaged teenager, the demon continues his manipulation of her eager body.

The tentacle drilling into her core stretches and drives her to levels of pleasure she couldn't comprehend. Heaven on earth, bliss incarnate, simply the fulfillment of being in a perfect stretch of orgasmic experiences. The feeling of her wetness traveling over the sensation dulled tentacle was amazing nonetheless, but it drove him with the need to feel her deeply with his throbbing cock. Endurance and repeat orgasms only a limit for mortal men. Letting her ride out the rapid orgasms he simply waits for his pet to either collapse, or to end this stretch of orgasms.

Anything she begs. How little does she know she had entered into an unwritten bargain to fulfill every dark carnal desire the demon had when she met him. Like a moth to a flame his passions drove him and would unerringly drive him towards fulfilling them with her this day.

When her orgasms subsided, he lost count how many she was ravaged by, he prepared for his next blissful experience. With no fanfare his tentacle withdraws from her love-tunnel, soaked to the brim, it easily withdraws in one sudden moment of regret and loss for his pet.

Your anything will be my every desire my pet. We shall test your commitment to me in this moment. Now, mount me and show me your prowess... the demon rumbled as his tentacles uncoiled her chest and he lay back on the altar of their passion, manhood wet with her saliva, simply awaiting compliance.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:19 am

the sudden loss of fullness makes Illianna pant and mewl almost pitifully. but his next utterance burns deeply in her pleasure hazed mind. without hesitation or conscious thought she manages to hoist herself on his still granite stiff member, taking his full length in one swift drop of her hips, fully impaling herself, the sensation overwhelmingly sublime the quivers (having not fully subsided) begin anew, her slick walls gripping his throbbing tumescence stimulating every fibre of her.

even panting and jelly legged her hips roll and twist expertly, circles and figure eights seamlessly flowing with the gentle rise an fall of her hips as she raises and lowers herself all the while squeezing her innermost muscles vice like in her eagerness to feel every curve contour and pulse of him. rocking back an forth she grazes her special zone deep within causing an instant and powerful orgasme,

"OH! - OH YES! - MASTER... MASTER..."

Repeatedly impaling herself in the same manner stimulating herself over and over she climaxes with such force she goes rigid back arced jaw slackened and pert nipples diamond hard, the uncontrollable spasms deep within her belly fueling her fire, as she grinds down upon him

leaning foreward she places her palms on his washboard abs grazing her nails along he ridges of muscle. in slow sensuous random patterns. in a move so quick she surprised her self she spins around presenting her ass to her master,

~~please mark me as your own~~ her inner thoughts beg for a physical sign of their union. a welt a bruise Somthing to prove it wasnt the best dream she ever had.

Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:33 am
Profile YIM

The demon watched as she obeys, kneeling her lovely legs to either side of his as he rests upon his magnificent tail, using it as a pillow. She takes him inside her depths in one smooth motion. The demon grunts as even after such a thorough stretching, her pussy is well trained and grips him as if in a vice. Her encircling flesh a ring of excellence seeking to strangle the pleasure into him, all the while her velvety soaked walls slide perfectly over his tip.

Her hips rock and roll expertly, striking angles and taking his monument along for the ride, stimulating through stretching, all to hit perfect angles for her pleasure. She finally spins facing away, giving him a glorious view of her perky posterior.

Mark her, her thoughts imply as she leans forward. A little pain to mix with her pleasure he muses. With the angle she sits a tendril would be the best tool. He extends one whip-vine slapping her backside. First one cheek, then the other. The impacts are hard, timed with each descent on rocket ride she takes, yet not hard enough to break skin. The strikes leave red implants of the mushroom tip where it lands.

His tentacles shoot forth, one wrapping each wrist and pull her arms behind her, palms resting on his glorious chest. The angle is perfect so that on every decent his rod rubs directly against her g-spot, tip slamming into the glorious nerve bundle, the heightened sensation like a jack hammer of pleasure waves. His large clawed hands reach around her bouncing body. One muscular arm curls around, and he palms a glorious bouncing breast, palm and fingers teasing her stone hard nipple. The second grasps her neck, squeezing gently and then roughly. It strokes down over her sexy flat stomach to find its home between her thighs. The index and middle finger of the snugly placed hand begin rubbing circles on her sensitive pearl even as she bounces. Finally, he uses his rear legs pointing toe first into the ground to begin bucking his hips upwards to match each downwards thrust.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:38 am

his whip like tentacles strike her posterior and she sobs in joy, the shooting sensation of perfection, as she tips over the edge yet again she is only able to voice two words to her master between the body shaking orgasms his actions cause.

" ehnng-uh-ooo-thank-ohhhoh-you-ahhhhhh!!!"

the tentacles that grip her wrists are soft yet firm pulling her arms back to rest on his silky soft chest, fully opening her special zone to be assaulted on every downward thrust causing a spiral of increasing spasms rob her of breath. every inhalation a gasp, let out as carnal moans and screams. the feel of his clawed hands one grasping an aching breast the other first grasping then firmly choking cause her white out - as she slips from one consciousness to another her last coherent thought as the feels her already sensitive nub being stimulated is

~~OH MASTER FILL ME WITH YOUR SEED- DEEP WITHIN ME - MAKE ME YOURS FOREVER ~~

As he bucks into her with such force she feels her insides stretching, spasming - her womb crying out for the hot love nectar of her chosen one. unable keep up anymore she begins to slip, the white hot world of pleasure becoming dreamlike as her whole body shivers in a final release her inner muscles milking him in their greed for is special seed. knowing that should she pass out before her master finishes she will be missing a gift of the most importance,

she hangs on - just barely- her nails digging into the silken steel of his flesh giving him the tiniest of marks to prove to herself that he is infact real, as his pulsing member finally unloads deep into her. shooting into and filling her most deepest of sensitive organs she slips into unconsciousness her body twitching even in her beyond exausted state.

~~will he...?.. oh!,,,, i'm gonna,,, but i must.....oooooooohhhhhhhhh,,,~~

her thoughts incoherent even to her own mind - fade into the slumber of bliss. aware of only the feeling of safety as her body collapses on top of her master. she slips deeper into and beyond the veil, her only connection the slamming of her heart against her ribs which takes several minutes to finally slow into the soft even rythem of the purely satisfied.

her near limp body curls in itself, making her appear even tinier the only evidence of life the rise and fall of her chest and flickering of her eyes behind her heaavy lids. as she dreams - playing the events of her day over in her mind as if it were an erotic picture seeing herself as if from above detached from the experience - simply enjoying the view.

as she see's herself white out and eventually slip out of consiousness the dark veil of true sleep overtakes her.

Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:46 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]