View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 1:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Home Vid (for Slimer) 

Post Re: Home Vid (for Slimer)
She certainly was enthused, better motivated then last time. There was greater motivation this time. There was no heated looks, no narrowed gazes. She might not have liked what she was doing but had a disdain for anal even more, even if it meant being exposed to that chemical once more.

The paralysis was out of the slime in the tail she had figured … she had to keep that in mind not that she could do anything about it if he used it again and just left her but that was beside the point …

She would have to endure that need though to her surprise he had jerked back on her hair freeing him of that member. Her hands still working against him as he spurts forth like a volcano, that rush of white seed so plentiful and powerful, dashes against her. It is a strong scent and she is thankful that she wore her glasses which are caked with the substance ads is the remainder of her face.

She managed to swallow all this before? She breathed heavily as she knelt there before him, removing her glasses the area beneath clean of his cum.

“Why?”
Not that it wasn't obvious as to why he did what he had but she wasn't expecting that. “Not that I'm complaining … was it an adequate kiss?”

Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:04 pm

The demon finished coating her face as it dribbled down from her nose and cheeks and he hears her ask why? Still coming down from the wave of pleasure he gives her a delighted smile. Why? I cigured you would prefer this to another round of swallowing my seed. I mean if you would like to clean me off with that delightful mouth of yours and seek a second helping, I would be more than delighted to go for round two and fuck the need out of you all night on this lovely beach.

His large clawed hand still holding her ponytail he waits, knowing she probably would accept his small gift, although she had certainly been full of surprises and he didn't know for sure. Either way he releases her hair and hands her a towel, one that will need either a thorough pass through the laundry, or simply a good burning once she is through with it.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:06 pm

She shakes her head a little remembering all too well what happened last time, that need though it seems that this time he is willing to fulfill it. “There will be plenty of that later ...”

Etolie takes the offered towel doing her best to clean up. Some of that cum is stubborn and afterward she uses it to clean off his rod. That towel was going to be no good but she didn't care about that. She'd probably just leave it rather than it making a mess out of her other things.

Perhaps it is the knowledge that he would have her in due time that grants her a pass today but she's not about to look a gift horse in the mouth and unless he was insistent then she'd take all her shame later on … in one go she hoped but she was in such a panic that she never specified for how many sessions she would have to serve as a Guinea pig.

“When would you like to get started?”
Getting to her feet there was still cum on her face here and there but that could not be helped she got most of it.

Brushing off her knees she looked back at him. “I believe I can track down Rhaine tonight, I'll be certain of doing so by this time tomorrow, I've never had to search for her before and I think I might be able to catch her finishing up with soccer practice to prep her.” By the time she got back and thoroughly cleaned up she would probably miss her. In a worse case scenario she could always grab Amy for the night though without being exposed to the supernatural element she might freak out.

Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:35 pm

The demon smiles as she realizes how much he would have opportunities later, the agreed to bargain quite open ended. When she asks for a start to the experiments, the demon pauses to consider, This friday night would be perfect. I need a couple days to track down some of the monitoring equipment. My contacts are usually reliable though so it shouldn't be an issue. So no rush on tracking down this Rhaine tonight unless you wish to.

The demon wonders what kind of girl she knew that would participate in such a strange experiment. Based on her previous description it didn't quite sound as if they were friends.

She isn't going to freak out at my presence, or at the nature of the experiment? She will definitely cooperate or is there potential she will be a problem? Also, did you want to have this take place in your dorm room or did you have another location in mind. Keep in mind we will need to be undisturbed for 30-60 minutes, maybe longer.

The equipment will be small enough, but you may wish to procure a comfortable chair for the experiment, or we should be in a location with one. Someplace you can either shower or simply have your hair washed when we are done will work if you bring a change of clothes. Any idea where you want your sliming to take place?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:30 am

“No, she won't be a problem.” Rhaine probably wouldn't freak but would she help? Only an hour at the most, that was good though she knew first hand what half of that brought. She would have to take care of Rhaine in some way though at least their last meeting was on cordial terms for the most part. She did let it out to one of the monsters that Rhaine had another at her beck and call, how Rhaine had managed that one she did not know nor did she ask. The two girls were from different worlds and ran in different social circles.

Besides, why wouldn't Rhaine wish to be on the beneficial end of an experiment for a change.

“There is the Chemistry lab. Since there are labs into the night they don't lock them up into later into the evening at about nine or ten at night. But seeing that you are getting the equipment my dorm is fine. I have a beach chair that should work and a shower is a short way away.”

She would have to rearrange the room but that was just a minor detail to handle. “What time Friday?”

Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:14 am

The demon still wondered about this Rhaine, he was finally going to get more scientific data on the drugs he had worked so hard to produce before the explosion, and he hoped she wouldn't screw it all up. Then he looked on the bright side of things, perhaps he could convince her to take part as a subject, one way or another.

Even if he failed to convince her, he still had this sexy class-president to thank for the tests and pleasures to come. He wasn't sure if he was mixing pleasure with work, or work with pleasure, perhaps there was no difference, just a great weekend to come.

Let's say 9 o'clockish Friday, that should give me time to meet my contacts and get the equipment to your room, and it should be late enough that most will have started their evening festivities welcoming the weekend.

The demon smiled down at her. The glasses had kept her eyes clean, and the towel had cleaned most the seed from her face, yet streaks from the sticky cum still ran through her hair, and stuck to her eyebrows in places. He certainly was fortunate to have met this Etolie, and now he simply needed to make arrangements and he would get to have both his science and expected pleasures advanced.

I'll see you then. And with that he simply vanish and went to make preparations.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:37 am

She nodded. 9 it was. Location and time had been set and she nodded at that. When he left she took a quick dip more so to further clean herself off though as she headed back to the dorms she wondered just how to pitch this too Rhaine …

Of course with her ass literally on the line here she was going to use any trick, plead or manipulation she could find so it was finding the right one and seeing if that took or not. Until Friday then …

Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7