View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Home Vid (for Slimer) 

Post Re: Home Vid (for Slimer)
The demon watched patiently like an executioner awaiting time for delivery of sentence. The choice of a beach had set off alarms in his head, but he figures she wouldn't want more trauma occurring where she had to sleep. She changes into a skimpy orange bikini, and a simple wrap. Nothing like easy access he thinks. A pony tail, simple yet elegant, pulls her hair back, and a golden necklace is chosen. Perhaps the previous locket wasn't as important as he initially suspected. She chose a multitude of bracelets then spritzed herself in some alluring scent, before announcing her readiness to depart.

I will follow you outside and we can head to the southwest beach from there, its not too far, maybe a 10 minute walk. The demon disappeared from sight using his camouflage, ready to snatch her should she try to raise a commotion in the public areas. Ready to leave and come back another time should it be necessary.

He follows her out the door and readies himself to walk through the dorm halls, and outside into the setting light.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:35 pm

“Ten minutes ...” she was familiar with the beach. It was common enough being so close to the dorms though it was a weekday so she doubted that they would find any real cluster of people there or on the way.

Keeping to herself though she had wandered out to the college grounds where she ran into Amy.

“Where are you off too?”

“Doing a bit of hiking, what's it look like?”
She was irritable though with the future looming over her she did not wish to be here.

It was uncharacteristic for Etolie to go to the beach herself though. “I was just asking! Geez. Don't forget that we have the Chemistry examine at the end of the week. I still need to get a copy of your notes -”

Etolie narrowed her gaze indicating that this conversation was over. She never worried about Chemistry and was a natural with it.

“Yeah, I know. This one can't be harder than the last, he's given us two weeks to study.”

“Not that you need to study.”

“Do I ever. Listen I'll get those notes to you tomorrow but I have to run.”

She departed fellow student and made her way to the beach. There were some students here, not many though and so she selected a place at the far end of the beach where distant silhouettes could be seen but no details picked out.

Dread filled her as she laid out a towel as if it were a beach blanket. She sat then gazed up to the sky then out to sea simply waiting for what was to happen next.

Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:28 pm

The demon followed along as she ran into another student. This student seemed familiar, but he couldn't place her, he thought perhaps a previous conquest somehow forgotten? No, he knew them all and they were etched solidly into his memories.

They moved down to the beach, Etolie's shapely hips swaying as she walked, the demon following invisibly behind. She went to the far end of the beach. As they walked, the demon used his large tail to obscure his footprints as he went, careful to hide his presence.

She laid out the blanket and laid down and the demon sat down on all four knees behind her still invisible. For a moment he just sat an enjoyed the view. The sun was setting on the horizon over the water, changing the sky into hues of amber, gold, blue and even violet. Breath taking isn't it, the demon asked not more than a couple feet behind her just off her towel, kneeling in the soft dry sand.

He sat there silently for a few moments, watching the sunset as the waves crashed upon the shore not more than 30 feet away, the soft splash and rumbled muffling out all distant sounds. As the glowing ball drifted lower and lower the beach became more and more desolate.

A natural at chemistry are you? You should appreciate my slime then. It was not a naturally occurring phenomenon of my body, but originally a group of compound I used that lovely science to create. There is great power in understanding the chemicals on the universe.

He watched quietly as dusk quickly approached and they were almost completely alone on the beach, the night air still warm, but a little cooler, aided by the soft sea currents.

Who was that girl anyway? She looked familiar, yet I couldn't place exactly where from? The demon asks not quite linking her to her role in the torture flick.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:52 pm

She might not have seen him but she knew he was there. “Yes. When we were on Haiti we use to watch the sunset every evening. Regardless of how busy he got father always made time for family.” She watches the swirl of colors realizing that those days were gone. It was only logical that they could not let them go home, not unless they could alter minds or something to prevent information from getting out.

Killing them seemed less likely too. Having to explain so many students just vanishing and yet they could not be allowed home either so then what?

“It was gone before I could study it not that it would have been around long enough … Tidal gave me something to study once that perished readily unless promptly frozen. The blood of an eel creature that caused breasts to grow for about twenty-four hours but was permanent if reused again and again.”
Suffering at the hands of the potent drug was something different then getting to work with it.

“The human aspects of the science I got down. I'm just starting other aspects of it though but they don't have courses here for any of that as far as I can tell.”
Other Worldly Chemistry 101 …

“Her? Oh, it was Amy. I've known her since we were kids. She's a bit of an air head and comes from a privileged background. Her father came out with that one hit wonder sometime back and raked in a fortune from it. The song featured in several movies and commercials. She filmed the video you took the other day.”

Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:33 pm

The demon sat as the sun set, listening to the waves and their quiet conversation. Time for those you love is precious and should be treated as such.

The last few stragglers were still collecting their beach blankets, preparing to head back to the campus proper. The demon says, Should you wish it, if you have an airtight container in your room, I can leave a sample for you to study later. As you are probably aware by now, it evaporates in air after a short while. It was a prerequisite when I was commissioned on that project. The chemical compound was to be used for important diplomats or rulers, although that changed slightly in the accident. The chemicals you mention most assuredly would be an interesting study. I assume you are referring to another special guest of the island?

The demon wondered if it would be possible to locate the creature for study, but shaking his head, he realized his plate was too full with work on his catalyst for the fuel compound, and his study breaks with the student body. Thoughts return to the present as he thinks about this particular study break before him.

Human and alien chemistry should be the same. Perhaps your kind has not discovered all the elements, or discovered the potential or all of them or the unique compounds, but the principles should be identical.

Reminded of his current study break he leans forward and begins to untie the string of her orange bikini top. Oh yes the video, which is what lead us here. Perhaps I will have to visit her when our time is finished to have her repent for the role in the creation of your video...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:15 am

Etolie perks up a little after the announcement of a sample. Without her family about her only real love was chemistry and all the “normal” aspects of it were becoming mundane given how good she was at it. She actually loved learning new things when it came to chemistry and even picked up an additional course in biology given that the Princess' advancements used living organisms as readily as she would have used tech.

“I would like that, thanks.”
She went quite for a bit. She missed the chapter in the student handbook about receiving stuff from monsters and given that it evaporated quickly she would have probably long enough to test out one or two things. That eel's blood faded rather quickly when exposed to the open air and she had gotten to use it in the field but one.

Vera sort of ended her experimental days so she would only get to test stuff out on herself unless she managed to acquire a volunteer which she highly doubted would be the case now.

“Yeah, Princess Tidal left me a few things to look into. More like a kid in a candy store there I was unleashed to research as I saw fit but the blood had a brief shelf life so I barely got time with it.”

She was hoping that the chemistry would be more or less the same. There was so much she wished to test and only so much time that it was overwhelming.

Etolie pre Vera would not have cared what happened to Amy and post Vera she still wouldn't be too rattled about it though there was enough of a change in her, however slight, that she did address it.

“It wasn't her fault, not really. She wanted no part of it and I pretty much forced her into the matter. Blackmail really, I made it clear that she was already involved, that if she did anything without my say so other than record that piece that I'd take her down and she knew I would do it. I did it in the past too and daddy would clean up my messes so she knew there was no out for her.

“Visit her or not, but that's that they say. I practically had a loaded gun to her head and you heard her on that tape, she wasn't the most willing participant though most of her whinny bits come prior to us recording anything.”

The string of her bikini undone, her sensitive breasts popped out, the cool sea breeze exciting them as they were caressed by them. She did not pull back and let him proceed as he saw fit.

Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:27 am

The demon listened to her stories and nodded. You are welcome, honestly I have to expel some of the slime from my body every week or so, or the build up can be intense, so it would be doing me a small kindness. Honestly your admitting you were at fault and she was innocent is certainly not what I expected from you. So you basically blackmailed her to be an unwilling participant?

The demon thinks this bit of information over. She loved chemistry and wanted to experiment on the substance. He believed the punishment should fit the crime an idea struck him as she sat there topless.

Since you have a love of chemistry and experimentation, I have a new deal for you should you accept it will replace our previous arrangement. If you decline we can certainly stick to the original agreement. To emphasize the point his muscular arms wrap around her, his palms cupping her breasts fingers fondling her flesh.

I have only had one opportunity to document scientifically the effects of my slime. I am curious to know some of the aspects of it. From the time it takes to start having an effect, to the length of time for near paralysis to be complete. I want to document the level of arousal, when it starts, until when the effects fade. Sadly, that part remains completely undocumented, as most my subjects, he says the word with a lecherous grin, typically pass out from the pleasure before my estimated 30 minutes. Finally, I want to document how much more the nerve ending increase sensations and at what intervals.

His hands begin slowly rubbing her exposed nipples. Obviously a couple of subjects would be ideal, and I could use your help in a couple ways. First, I could use help in obtaining a couple of participants. Having the equipment necessary requires it to be setup prior to the experiment. You could lure in the subjects as needed.

Second, for parts of the experiment, someone will need to monitor the results while the other stimulates the sensation of touch. That part is the one I have the most trouble with, but I could test the rest without an assistant.

That would be my offer, should you be willing to have others take your place as a subject to my whims. Otherwise, you could serve as the subject, but that would leave a part of my testing incomplete. Its less than ideal, but I would make do...
the demon gives her nipples a slight squeeze with his fingers, awaiting her thoughts on the matter and whether she would accept the offer.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:37 am

“I'm already being punished so there's no sense bringing her into matters that she was pressured in to doing from the start.” Etolie confessed. Of course it would not burn her if Amy was punished or not though there was no saving her from her fate and there was little sense in having Amy have to endure it as well.

She wasn't certain if he were implying weekly visits now too in order to expel some of that slime or just dropping it off but she was in no position to stop him from doing as he wished. It was frightening but not yet burned her with rage over the matter since it had not happened yet.

New deal? She moaned, near silently though he was close enough to hear. A blush rushed over her cheeks at how easy it was to incite her with the mildest of touches though the increased size went away that sensitivity did not … an unforeseen side effect, everyone was slightly different in the response to certain drugs and medicine after all and if that intense sensitivity would ever go away was something she had not found out.

She perked up at the mention of another deal seeing that she could see where this one was heading …

“I … I can't ...”
Vera was watching her as far as gathering test subjects went. It had interested her to no end, especially with her ass being on the line though in one case she would save it only to have it taken by Vera who was watching her closely.

“I will be the subject ...”
it hurt, it was intense, that need and she had remained conscious throughout the ordeal. Physically it did no harm but mentally, that need.

“I can get someone to record the results though.”
Amy had no exposure to the monsters on the island as far as she knew. Besides, for Amy to see her like that … someone did come to mind though, someone that did have exposure, that might even delight in seeing this. She sighed then moaned louder this time as her breasts were attacked.

“Some amendments? I c-can be the subject and provide someone to record the results. You are not to touch her and I,”
she gasped again, her eyes pressed closed as she thought the matter over for a second. If he didn't agree then he would be aware of her fear though if they proceed and he was insistent on a day three that certainly wouldn't help either.

“No anal,”
she said at last, her eyes flickering away after those words parted her sweet lips.

Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:45 pm

The demon had laid out his deal, fingers teasing her sensitive nipples as they were already hardening go his touch. He smelled her delicious scents and thought perhaps it was one of his better ideas as he would get her to bring him victims and all the stalking and hunting were eliminated plus he could finish another round of scientific testing he had put off for so long. Then, she began answering and his devilish grin slowly faded.

I can't she says and the demon can't help but wonder why?

As she continues though he realizes she is referring to gathering him subjects for the test. Instead she offers herself up for the experiment, the demon wonders why she would put herself through the horrific experience again and the agonizing need that accompanies it? On top of that he would miss the recording part of the data. Then she offered someone to record the data. Well, he thinks to himself, at least I would have one full set of data. He didn't realize he was unconsciously pinching her nipples at her first declination of the deal, and went back to rubbing them softly.

Well, I was hoping for a minimum of 2 if not more subjects for a large enough sample size, but I guess you will do nicely for a start. I will just have to further my tests another time. Besides he thinks to himself, he would have fun with her body during and after anyway so it was still a win win.

Then was wanted more amendments to the new deal. The demons frown returned as she laid out her requests. Well, if he wasn't allowed to touch her, her suffering need would be immense and perhaps she would relent in that regard he thinks, but perhaps she had a relationship with someone like the last pair of lovers he had encountered who would take care of her needs in his place. Finally, she states flat out no anal. He smiles fiendishly, knowing he had discovered her fear the way she said the words with fear and disgust.

Well, he says teasing her breasts rubbing them softly against each other, with so many restrictions, perhaps I should simply hold off on the new bargain and simply have my pleasures with you as originally planned. We can see how delightfully tight that sex and ass are. His hands slide down her firm stomach and one down her back. The one in front rubs over the tin material of her bikini while the one in back reaches her lower back and slips under her seated butt and gives the cheek a squeeze.

I really was hoping for a couple solid tests. I could agree to the no anal arrangement, but to refrain from touching you or the other who records the data whatsoever going forward, hmm...that might not be do able. Maybe we should stick to the original bargain, the demon says very dryly using her fears against her, awaiting her response knowing she would probably counter offer something between the two offers he could happily agree to.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:41 pm

She gasps at the pinching touch, quite sensitive he eases up going back to his caresses. Her feature are flushed and hit with a tinge of fear. “NO!” She opposes the idea of the earlier plan, thinking that he had misunderstood her or had other desires, mistaken the fact that he might have more of an interest in science, perhaps because it was the last kernel of hope she had.

Her heart beats faster in her chest as his hand on her ass for it was dreadfully close …

“No, I didn't m-mean t-that I w-was off limits, j-just Rhaine.”

Now whether or not Rhaine would serve in the role was another matter though Etolie was pretty sure she would do it. There was more that she could share as to the fact that Rhaine had the protection of not one but two monsters for some reason …

She did not have a lover unless one noted the strange relationship she had with Tidal. The only student she was willing to place above her was Eve (her father was her father's boss) and the only girls she would treat as equals had to be of the same social caste as her to begin wit so her options would be limited. Etolie was bigger into the occasional fling if anything.

“You'll be free to t-touch me ...” it burned her, knowing that she would want his touch given that drug, the pitiful state she would be in before one of her former victims, Rhaine, and how she was likely to grab pleasure off of that, at least she would reach that state. She panicked though, her mind tossing over anything else she could grant though it was clear that he could just take whatever he wished.

Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:35 pm

The demon stops himself before he laughs at her sudden desperation. He had guessed right and perhaps her fear of anal activities was what Vera held over her. Ruling out other variables and testing one, the scientific method had led him to his answer.

His hands leave her breasts and nipples and he stands up. He walks in front of where she kneels and looks down into Etolie's eyes. I agree to the new bargain. Your ass is off limits and you will agree to be my subject to test the effects of the slime. I will leave your friend alone unless she or you permit it, and you are free to be touched. If you wish to add or change anything, now is the time. If you agree, lets seal the deal. I think a kiss will do.

He walks closer until his soft cock dangles before her, his desire obvious as a traditional kiss is not what he intends from her. He waits for her to begin, taking in her half naked body with his gaze.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:03 am

Fear as she waits his verdict not knowing what to expect. How much did he want to punish her opposed to how much he wished to learn? Though dealing with that slime wasn't pretty either.

“A-Agreed.”
Whether or not Rhaine would serve in his pleasure had yet to be seen though the bulk of the matter was dealt with. She was relieved that he seemed more interested in learning. Of course, simply torturing students had to be common place.

Sealed with a kiss? Was he joking? To be so humiliated, yet she would give in seeing what was on the line and … oh, he didn't mean kiss … not in the traditional sense. Of course she was aware of that loaded weapon before her and what it could do but there was no hesitation as if he could change his mind if she took to long so she gripped him lightly after spitting into a hand and rubbing them both together to moisten then to add lubrication to this.

If he wanted to seal this deal with a blow job, if this got her out of anal then it was going to be the best blow job she gave.

Gripping him firmly she stroked over him with one hand the other fondling his balls as she leaned forward drawing in the scent of him as her warm breath cascaded over him. Then a long lick and another.

“Nothing else I can think of,” but she is eager to get back to it, her tongue circled the head of his cock as her eyes gazed up at him as if using his reactions as a guideline, her tongue sweeping against the slit of his sex before she takes the crown of his rod as she parts ruby lips dashing down that rod, her tongue smoothing against him as she went, the seal of her lips tightening as her hands and lips formed one great tempo as she eagerly started to suck him off.

Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:10 am

The demon watches as she lubricates her hands and emphatically begins her oral administrations. Slippery hands grasp his semi-hard shaft, as he was slightly turned on from reaching second base. Yet those slick hand began stroking him, bringing him to life in mere moments. It wasn't until her mouth became the focal point that he truly appreciated how much he was right.

Her tongue sampled his tip before drawing him deeply in between her ruby red lips. The sheer suction, warmth, and tongue action had him hardened in seconds. She seemed so enthusiastic as her eyes met his that he was in her firm control. Her head began to bob, sliding her firm lips over that raging engorged member and his hand reached out and grasped her pony tail. The other hand settled on top of her soft pulled back hair and he used the tail as a handle.

Slowly he began setting the pace. He pulled her mouth deeper and deeper, sliding her off, the simple wet friction of her lips tighter and more heavenly than a velvet vice. Her lips cushioning his entire girth making him moan uncontrollably. It wasn't going to be long long he knew before this brunette beauty sealed there bargain completely.Keep licking the bottom with your tongue, he emphasizes and he uses her short pony tail to guide her bobs faster and faster. As her tongue slathers the bottom of his shaft, he grows to full length his girth getting ready to explode.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:07 am

She gobbled him up knowing the dangers of his cum. Perhaps he had intended to leave her here. Perhaps … her eyes widen a bit. Shit! Shit! Shit! There was something though it was too late now. She had to pray that he wasn't so under handed …

No, he wanted scientific knowledge more … she hoped …

A light squeeze of his sack, her tongue still wrapped about him, sliding over that throbbing member as she bobbed against him as he took hold of her hair.

Had he been planning something? She was unsure what he planned though she looked up at him through those lens not halting in what she was doing as she gobbled him up with enthusiasm.

Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:24 am

The demon appreciated her enthusiasm as she went to work. Had blow jobs had a rating system, hers would have set the winners bracket out of reach for all but the most dedicated of sluts. Her warm ruby lips, coated in her own spit, slid like a nut, machined to micrometer standards, over his steel bolt as if created solely for that purpose and no other.

It was not just suction, but a friction, or maybe the hint of such as she glided back and forth, over his sensitive length. Her tongue slid along the base, never faltering in its dedication, even as the mushroom tip found its way beyond the home of her mouth, and into the guest village of her throat.

Silky brown locks were grasped tight, guiding her deep and fast. Her silky hair a soft handle, and he used it to reach heights unknown by mere mortals. As he glides her bobs faster and faster, he considers using her in every manner possible after filling her with need. His seed, if it could possess any name would be need, yet that was taken by her desire to avoid exploration of her anus.

Pleased was the only word capable of describing his verdict. Her oral skill had been test by the expertise.of his cock and had earned a victory judgement. I'm gonna cum. It was a warning she deserved after such a selfless exhibition, and had he decided upon cruelty he would have used that handle to open her throat and pump her full of need instead he used it for the opposite. He pulled himself free of the ruby massage just in time. Holding her visage in place, he levels the now throbbing member with the bridge of her nose and it begins.

Gush and spurts flowed from tip like a broken hydrant and shot forth. The pressures was high and her pulled back hair was soon covered in the white falls of his cum shower. Jets, geysers, streams erupted. The sticky semen starting high coated her crown of locks and the proceed to bath her face in a glory of white goo. Eyes, nose, cheeks, pert lips all a victim of the seemingly endless flow. A mercy given, yet any viewer would judge otherwise.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next