View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 2:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Rebirth of Light (For Kanoe) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: The Rebirth of Light (For Kanoe)
This place really has worn down your will Kanoe ... His voice was polite, with just a hint of condesention as Seraph brutally fucked the climaxing witch, first one, and then two feathers pushing into her ass, sliding back and forth as he impaled her on his shaft. Another feather snaked out and up, thrusting into Kanoe's mouth and trying to spear into her throat, mana sustaining the witches body, trapping her helpless mind inside a body that couldn't fall uncouncious even as it came over and over again.

It didn't take long for Seraph's own 'release' to approach, the witch putting on an amazing 'show', and with plenty of blissful sensations to acompony it. His shaft, and feathers, all started to throb inside the raven haired witch's body as he bounced her up and down while ravaging all three of her holes.

Finally his control wavered from the sensations, and the 'angel' finally came himself. His shaft throbbed powerfully, as did the feathers fucking Kanoe's throat and ass. All four penentrating spears spurted out a torrent of liquid that was almost pure mana, a thick white cream with streaks of black running through it, brought about by Seraph's exposure to the void. The torrent flooded up into her ass, womb, and down her throat. More feathers that waved around joined in, their 'loads' spraying all over the sexy witches body as she was milked via her tits, even as her cumming body 'returned the favour' around the invading tendrils.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:44 am
Profile YIM

Even if she just started here in Shokushu, it was doubtful she could handle the intensity that this being's aura and body took her. Unable to die or even black out, the witch was trapped in this erotic bliss-filled hell. She kept cumming, her juices squirting out endlessly while her teats released jets of nectar. Her eyes fluttered and rolled back as tears rolled down her cheeks. She was just a mere mortal. How could she possibly endure all this?

The radiant monster blew his load right into her womb, filling her with molten warmth that spread and infused her very soul. The other feathers released mana as if it were cum right down her throat, into her ass, and all over her voluptuous form. Kanoe's mind snapped as she sucked deeply on the tendril, swallowing the hot mana sperm. Her body was still cumming even after Seraph finished blowing his near endless load. Kanoe could not stop shuddering as her body drowned in the overwhelmed power of the being's very presence.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:04 am

Seraph let out a groan of pleasure as Kanoe's body helplessly spasmed as she cummed her brains out, his shaft and feathers pumping her full of mana and coating her body with it. It would take a half minute or so for his release to finish, and he finally lifted Kanoe off his cock, his feathers holding her limp, and mana coated, body in front of him. He turned her back and forth, admiring her body for a few seconds as an idea slowly formed inside his head. He carefully placed her down on one of the desks in the classroom, his expression turning into a rather twisted smile as he started to gesture and speak, his voice uttering words of power that caused the mana coating Kanoe to shift, focusing into two points.

Each point focused on the witch's nipples, turning into 'caps' that enclosed the sensitive peaks. One cap was pitch black, and seemed to swallow light rather than reflect it. While the other was a pure white, as if all light was reflected from it. Both had a metallic sheen, and would be cool to the touch. As Seraph poured more and more mana into the two 'peaks' one of his wings shattered, the mana from it splitting into two streams, one light and the other dark, which bled into the twin 'caps'. Even for Seraph this ritual took a few minutes, the 'angel' trusting that Kanoe was far too out of it to do anything to mess up the delicate spell, at least at the moment.

Finally he was done, and he smirked as he looked down at his two creations. Both were obviously magic, and Kanoe would find removing them almost impossible ... and yet if she looked at them with her mana sight she would see nothing there. For now both simply absorbed the milk that was still leaking from the witches melons, although the stimulation to keep the flow going had stopped. Seraph gestured, and when Kanoe woke she would find herself in her bed on top of her bedding, clad in only the shredded remnants of her costume, and those two unusual caps. There was no sign of Seraph around her, and all the excess mana that usually indicated he had been anywhere near recently was gone.

Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:36 am
Profile YIM

Finally allowed to black out, the witch fell unconscious. Her limp body did not even stir beyond the occasional twitch and shiver as her body continued to try and catch up with all that she just went through. But, even being unconscious was not enough to deter Seraph from having his fun. Kanoe was layed out on the desk, her breasts swaying slightly before resting heavily on the woman's chest. Milk dripped from both teats as mana weaved about them, sealing them within strange black and white caps.

Kanoe groaned weakly, stirring on top of her bed. The change in environment eventually registered as her eyes opened wide. She rubbed her head, looking around as she sat up. Her entire body ached. Her head throbbed. Saying Seraph did a number on her would be putting it way too mildly. She was amazed her heart could still beat after all that.

Realizing she was in her own room, she relaxed slightly. She could have tried to convince herself it was all a horrible dream if it were not for the tattered uniform still hanging to her nude form. Kanoe sighed as she brushed strands of hair from her face. Looking at herself, she saw the strange caps. She tried to pull them off but they did not budge from her tender flesh. Seems things were no over yet. Were they magical? Her mana sight showed no signs of mana. So what were these things? Things were only going to get worse if she could not remove them before they activate or something.

Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:56 pm

Seraph had, after returning Kanoe to her room and making sure she wouldn't suffer any physical long term side effects, returned to his own garden. He landed smoothly in the heart of it, and from there a plane of glass opened up in front of him, allowing to watch as slowly the witch started to come round. For all Kanoe's tugging and pulling they remained inert, at least as long as her pulling was gentle. If she tried with all her strength whichever cap she was tugging on would suddenly start to suck on the nipple it was pressed against, squeezing it tight as it did so.

Of course that was just a defence, but for now that was all the caps seemed to do. Seraph was content to let the student rest and recover, and in fact she'd have a good 24 hours before the fun really began. Until then they would just be there ... An ominous reminder that there was no way Seraph was done toying with Kanoe yet. They would resist all attempts at being removed, and counter with that powerful suction on the witches sensitive nubs.

Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:47 am
Profile YIM

Unable to do anything about the caps without possibly removing her nipples in the process, Kanoe had no choice but to leave them be. She would be forced to shower with them most likely. Thankfully, she did not have gym class today. The witch could put on a uniform, both her bra and blouse covering the caps, and head off to class. Whether Seraph would make another appearance during or after class was unknown. For now, Kanoe would continue with her day and pray to survive to the end of it.

Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:00 am

The hours ticked by with the caps having no effect, well other than being cool and pressing against Kanoe's nipples. But other than that, rather mundane, effect they seemed to have no impact. Of course unseen by Kanoe, but probably not unexpected, Seraph was watching the student, letting the time tick by and simply admiring her beautiful form ... and twisted and corrupted soul from her stay here at Shokushu.

By the time he decided it was time to resume toying with the witch she was in class, and about halfway through the morning. He smiled as he watched her, and at a gesture his magic reached out. She would feel a tingle run along her spine, a gentle caress as his spell took shape in the classroom around her. But the effect on her was just a side effect ... the main change was on the blackboard the teacher was writing on.

None of the other students seemed to notice, but as Kanoe watched the lines of chalk shifted and moved, turning into runes that looked like no normal language. They were obviously magic ... and if Kanoe turned on her magic sight she would see that they were, in fact, a warning. It spoke of binding the darkness with light, and trapping the light in darkness. It also warned that, if the caps were not sealed at the sun's height, or the moons peak, that which was trapped would break free for an hour.

Seraph was, of course, toying with Kanoe ... and if she could work out the riddle of how to dispel the enchantment that was binding the two caps in place they would turn out to be rather simple to remove. But judging by the timing, Kanoe would have about an hour to work it out before the first 'sun's height' ... or noon.

Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:50 pm
Profile YIM

The witch went on with her day. The caps preventing anything from rubbing against her nipples if there was any conciliation. She attended class as normal. This time, no attack came directly. But part way through class, the witch felt a strange sensation. She then saw strange runes on the board. No one else seemed to see them so this was apparently a message for her from Seraph most likely.

It was a riddle which was not something Kanoe was skilled at solving. Worse, the time limit was during class so she really had no means of trying anything at the moment. Kanoe had no powers over light. It could just be a reference to light in generally but both her caps were exposed when she woke in the morning meaning both were touching some level of light. The riddle also focused purely on binding darkness but one of the caps was white not black.

Unfortunately, the witch would have no choice but to wait for class to end and by then it would be too late to stop whatever is about to be set free for an hour.

Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:11 am

As the time ticked by the sun rose higher and higher into the sky, until finally the clock ticked over to noon ... And nothing happened. The class started to end, and thr minutes slowly ticked by, the sun overhead continuing it's travel up into the sky ... Until about four minutes after noon it reached the zenith of it's arc in the sky. Instantly Kanoe would feel both caps warming, pressing tightly against her nipples ... And starting to grow. The world around her continued as normal, with none of the students or teacher able to perceive Kanoe as Seraph's 'enchantments' took affect.

The witch would find those caps rapidly growing in size, soon forming into heads, mouths latched onto her nipples and sucking as two figures formed, ripping her top open from the inside as they took shape. One was a being of pure light, the other pitch black shadows. Both seemed to mirror Kanoe's form, but their expressions were twisted and malicious as the two elementals that Seraph had made took form for the first time.

Mhmm ... This is much nicer ... the light elemental cooed, even as both released Kanoe's body, the light elemental staying in front of her ... While the shadow elemental slipped around behind the raven haired witch, the two clearly planning on trapping Kanoe in the still emptying classroom, with the last few students not seemingly seeing or hearing them, Kanoe, or Kanoe's clothes.

Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:05 am
Profile YIM

As class ended, the caps activated. "Ngh!" The white and black caps pinched both nipples and then proceeded to swell outwards. They grew into large bulges that forced her blouse to begin popping buttons. None of the students leaving class seemed to notice this unnatural event.

Her bra and blouse popped wide open, revealing the strange heads forming from the caps that gradually formed outwards into two copies of Kanoe. The two beings tried to press up against the dark witch but Kanoe was already moving away from both of them. "Stay away from me!" she growled, "I want nothing to do with you." The only benefit of this was the fact the caps were no longer sealed over her nipples. Now she just had to find a way to deal with these two monsters.

Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:26 am

The two elementals laughed as Kanoe backed away, the student having a few seconds to do so while they both took shape. Their voices were playful, and they sounded exactly like Kanoe's did ... Or at least how she would sound if she was toying with someone weaker, completly helpless, and who she wanted to use and abuse. The two would start to walk forward, the light elemental moving onto Kanoe's right to stay between her and the door, while the darkness elemental stuck to her left hand side, the two closing in on the witch and driving her back towards a wall.

Or at least, driving Kanoe back until they were on either side of the witch. The moment they were in place they struck, their slow taunting struts turning into dashes that were almost too fast to see, hamds reaching out from both sides, each elemental aiming one hand at one of Kanoe's breasts, while the other went to grab one of the witches arms. Both beings were high concentrations of magic, and while they didn't have the magical defences of Seraph, with the limiter in play any magic Kanoe tried on them they would just be able to bat aside with a hand. The fun's just getting started witch ... The light elemental coos, the darkness elemental continuing You of all people should know that by now ...

Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:26 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe tried to keep away from them but both remained at either side of her. She could not circle around either of them and soon was pressed up against a wall. It was then they struck, latching to her arms and grabbing her breasts. Both the fake women pressed against her as they spoke with her voice. The dark witch gritted her teeth, pulling against them both as she struggled. "Let me go!" she growled, "I do not want to play your stupid games, Seraph!" But, both beings were stronger than her. The witch could not cast any spells without her arms and even if she could, it was doubtful she could do much to either of them thanks to this island's strange inhibitors.

Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:17 pm

The two elemental's laughed as Kanoe snapped out at Seraph, stating that she didn't want to play his games. Seraph, of course, was watching, ad his voice echoed throughout the room. I'll take that in due consideration ... But i think you'll find my 'silly games' want to play with you. he taunts, teasing as the two elemental's pull Kanoe out from against the wall, and throwing her onto the ground between them.

Even as Kanoe landed heavily on the ground the two beings of magic moved, the darkness elemental moving to mount Kanoe's chest and face, using her huge tits as cushions for her legs as her crotch revealed a perfectly smooth sex that would be identical to Kanoe's ... While the light elemental formed a she cock between her legs and moved down a little lower, forcing the Witches legs apart and moving between them. Their touch was infused with mana ... But it was no-where near as potent ad even the air around Seraph would be.

Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:14 am
Profile YIM

"Ahh!" The witch was thrown to the floor as Seraph spoke. The two elementals held her down as they mounted her. One sat on her chest while the other spread the witch's thighs. Kanoe felt the mana pumping into her body. Their mere touch energized and awakened nerves in her body. It was not pure insanity like with Seraph but the effects were similar. The dark witch tried to push the woman off her chest as the heavy weight was not comfortable at all despite the heat infusing those luscious globes. But the beings were too heavy. Kanoe gasped softly as she felt something hard sliding between her legs.

Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:47 am

The two elemental's grinned and licked their lips as they pinned Kanoe to the ground beneath them, her struggles doing little to the darkness elemental that was using Kanoe's tits as a seat. She did, after a few moments, slide off the globes ... One hand snaking down to grab Kanoe's hair roughly and yank her head up, forcing the student's mouth against the crotch of the being ... Where Kanoe would discover she had a sex that was a perfect mirror to hers.

Meanwhile the light elemental paused for a moment after slipping between Lanoe's legs, hands reaching up to flick the witches school unform skirt up, and then to grab her panties and rip them apart. With that done she slipped forward again, and soon the thick she-cock found itself pushing against Kanoe's lower lips, forcing it's way inside as Kanoe's body reacted to the mana from the elemental's touch ... Although, perhaps thankfully, the fact that she had so recently been completly blown away by Seraph's mana yesterday would give Kanoe some resistance to the effect.

Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:07 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next