View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 4:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 The Rebirth of Light (For Kanoe) 

Post Re: The Rebirth of Light (For Kanoe)
"Mmph!" The dark elemental pressed up against Kanoe's face. Sliding off the woman's chest freed her arms. Hands grabbed the elemental's thighs, trying to push it off of her. Fists beat uselessly against the being made of darkness while the being made of light made her presence known. The phallus made of light pushed right into the witch's tight depths. "Ummph... Uhhnn..." She groaned between the dark one's thighs. The light one's cock slid easily, forcing her wide open while sending rippling waves of mana throughout the student's tender passage. Fists continued to beat against the darkness while heels kick and drag along the floor. Kanoe was trapped beneath both these seductive elementals.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:46 pm

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
The darkness elemental laughed as Kanoe's fists slapped against it, her 'body' absorbing the impacts with ease as she tightened her grip on the witches hair. Her hand twisted, even as she ground her crotch in Kanoe's face, rubbing her sex lips right in the witches mouth. Mhmm ... That's it witch ... Squirm for me ... the elemental coos, voice taunting as she did so.

Meanwhile the light elemental's hands gripped Kanoe's hips as her feet and legs kicked and squirmed helplessly, unable to bend enough to strike at the being ravishing her. The being's cock thrust deeper and deeper into those tight, but rapidly welcoming depths, inch after inch sliding in. The shaft was perfectly sized, designed to be thick enough to stretch the raven haired student's sex just enough to maximise her enjoyment, and long enough to fill her sex completely. And with every thrust more and more of what Kanoe's body thought was the 'perfect cock' pushed deeper and deeper.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:09 pm
Profile YIM

"Mph!" Pain stabbed through Kanoe's skull as her hair was twisted and pulled on. The dark being's cunt ground against her parted lips but the witch refused to give the monster anything. The being made of light proceeded to thrust hard and deep inside the witch. It spread her wide open but did not go further than that, fitting perfectly inside the writhing woman. Each thrust filled Kanoe's sex with mana that pulsed and throbbed along her inner walls. She could feel the being's tip pounding against the entrance of her womb, sending mind numbing bliss straight into her brain.

"Uhhnnnn..." Kanoe groaned from between the dark elemental's thighs. The pussy pressed against her face but her attention was more towards the spire of light filling every inch of her now quivering passage. The dark witch could only groan weakly as each thrust filled her quivering belly with more and more heat. She could only hope this would end soon before the next class arrives.

Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:49 am

Aww ... if your tongue isn't going to come out ... Than I guess I'll have to go in to meet it instead ... The darkness elemental cooed as Kanoe denied it, and she pulled back, sliding her hips back away from the raven haired witches face. Her hand still controlled where it looked, and she forced the student to watch as her pussy changed. The pussy sealed up ... and instead a bulge started to grow, a thick cock-head forming and extending outwards. Even before it finished growing the elemental slid forward again, and while the witch was still helplessly groaning from her 'twin' fucking her sex she thrust forward, her thick black 'cock' sliding into the witch's mouth, plugging her groans.

Let me help you, my sister ... The light elemental coos as she sees her 'twin' start to push into Kanoe's mouth, and in response her own thrusts get harder and harder, really working to make the raven haired with squeal and cry out ... or at least, try to. But with the shadow elemental's cock pushing into her mouth, any attempts she made to cry out, would do nothing more than provide extra stimulation to the elemental that was shoving her dick into her mouth.

Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:24 pm
Profile YIM

"Uhhnn... Mmmph! Mph!" The long black cock slid past her lips and into the back of her throat. The being made of light thrust harder into the witch, slamming that radiant phallus against her cervix, sending mana pumping along her insides. Kanoe's mouth was wide open, stuffed with darkness that pumped its own mana down her throat. The light and dark mana met in the center of body in a melting pot of utter rapture.

Kanoe could not free herself. Her entire body trembled and twitched over and over again. Juices slurped along her tight depths and drooled out onto the floor. Her eyes clouded over, losing focus as the dark cock pumped mana directly into her brain. They fluttered and slowly rolled back. Her body was shuddering, nearing her limit as she would soon be cumming from the combination of both elementals thrusting inside her.

Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:42 pm

The two beings giggled as they could both see, and feel, the effects their pumping shafts were having on Kanoe's body, the witch being bombarded with mana that slowly swept through her, surging from her sex and mouth every time the twin poles pushed in. The two elementals were moving their hips in time with each other, the light elemental smoothly pumping her entire length back and forth inside Kanoe's sex, filling it completly in all the right ways with every thrust.

Meanwhile the darkness elemental was only really using the first section of her pole ... But as she grabbed Kanoe's head with both hands she started really thrusting forward hard, trying to spear as much of her she-cock past Kanoe's lips and down her throat as she could manage, grunting in pleasure as her hips rithlessly pumped back and forth, pulling back till her cock had actually slipped free of the witch's mouth, giving her a moment to gasp for air ... Only to shove back in before that gasp could be completed.

Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:22 am
Profile YIM

"Mmph! Mph! Ngh! Nnngh!" The two elementals were relentless. They thrust in unison, filling Kanoe's sex and throat with light and dark mana. Her struggles had become nothing more than violent shudders and spasms of rapture. Each thrust jammed the tips into both her throat and cervix, sending wondrous sensations flooding into her womb and thoughts. Kanoe could only gasp and groan between breaths before being stuffed full of dark mana enriched cock.

Eyes fluttered and rolled back. This was not as powerful as Seraph but the clash of both their manas was leaving her mind blank with bliss. Toes curled as her body began to tense. Inner walls clung desperately to the phallus made of light while she swallowed around the pitch black shaft in her mouth. Unable to take anymore, she began to cum violently around the light elemental's majestic rod.

Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:45 am

The two beings of mana laughed in twisted amusement as the raven haired witch started to cum helplessly underneath them, and both beings shoved their rods as deep as they could go, hips slapping against Kanoe's crotch and face as her two holes were filled. The two beings panted in enjoyment, savouring the freeling of the student cumming and squealling around their thick spears. Mana continued to seep out of the twin spears, stretching the orgasm out a little longer than normal ... And keeping Kanoe's body full of energy, even as her mind started to strain under the assault.

Mhmm ... I just knew we were going to get along just fine ... Don't you think Kanoe? The darkness elemental teases when Kanoe finally finishes cumming, keeping her black spear buried inside the student's mouth and throat, plugging it as her hands prevented her from moving her head. Meanwhile the other elemental started to pull back, ever so slowly withdrawing from the witch's tight squeezing sex. Of course as soon as the head was the only thing left inside those lips dhe slammed forward, moaning in pleasure even as shr rammed all the way back in, the bells chiming to tell students that their next class was about to begin. She repeated that movement over and over again, a very slow gradual pull back ... And then a brutal thrust in as the other one just held in place, enjoying the way Kanoe's throat and mouth felt around her mana rich length.

Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:51 am
Profile YIM

It takes the darkness elemental a few minutes to realise that while Kanoe's body is still fully active, her brain has been screwed into oblivion, and she lets out a rich laugh as she realises. Aww ... We broke her already she remarks, her sister laughing as well. Of course the two don't stop because of that ... In fact far from it. Both of them start to fuck the student as hard and fast as they could. Within a few minutes, in fact just as students start to enter the classroom again, they both cum. Jet black seed blasts down Kanoe's throat and into her mouth, while pure white 'mana' floods her womb. The two hold the twitching witches body between them as they unload, even as students move around them, not seeming to be able to perceive the elementals, or Kanoe.

For the next hour the two beings of mana screw Kanoe, fucking her right over her desk as class goes on, her classmates and teacher unaware of what is happening to the raven haired women no matter how much noise her body makes. After each orgasm the two beings switch holes, and whenever their seed 'meets' the light and dark energy really doesn't get along, causing mana explosions inside Kanoe's already rather shattered mind and body. Finally though the two beings flicker and fade, vanishing even as the shadow ploughs Kanoe's ass while the light fucks her tits.

It takes a few minutes, but finally the two elementals fade, the twin caps on Kanoe's nipples reforming. When Kanoe's mind comes back to her, she's still in her classroom, head resting on the desk. Her uniform is in perfect shape ... And there doesn't seem to be any trace of them, or what they did to the witch, other than in her memories. A look at the clock would reveal about an hour and a half had passed, and someone could almost believe that you had just been napping ... Had dreamed up the two elementals. Of course most people didn't have Kanoe's 'experience' in some of the games that the monsters of this hell loved to play.

Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:50 pm
Profile YIM

"Mph! Mph! Nngh!" Kanoe continued to shudder and twitch violently. The mana energized her and restored her stamina even as she came over and over again. Drool escaped the corners of her mouth as eyes fluttered and showed nothing but whites. The mana was surging through her brain and her loins, stimulating and overwhelming any thoughts remaining in her head. The elementals had no issues with stamina and continued to rape the poor student until they blew thick globs of themselves into witch's yearning body.

The witch choked down the dark seed and blacked out from the sheer heat flooding her brain. The two beings had free reign on her unconscious form. Kanoe groaned weakly but did nothing to resist the two women fondling her exposed form. When Kanoe did finally come to, the elementals were gone and the caps were replaced over both her nipples. What was strange though was the restoration of her uniform. It was as if the entire encounter never happened. Her memories told her otherwise.

Class was over and she headed to her next one. Supposedly she had till about midnight before the caps activated a second time. The riddle was not clear when originally spoken but she had a guess of what she was supposed to do. It was not something that could have been done in class easily in any case. Kanoe will just have to wait until her classes are over and she returns to her room. Hopefully Seraph leaves her alone until then.

Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:09 am

Seraph had enjoyed the show his two 'daughters' had put on with Kanoe, the way the witches soul was overwhelmed with pleasure from the two elemental's attack. He chuckled in amusement, and when they finally did finish he sighed in disappointment. He was almost tempted to rewrite their rules ... But he decided against it at the last second. He was an inhuman monster, raping students for his own amusement, but while he could be deceptive he felt that as he had set the rules, he should follow them.

And so he watched as Kanoe went about her classes, guessing that she had an idea. Whether it would work ... He would have to wait and see. He made no further moves against Kanoe activly, although the witch would find that about once an hour one of the caps would 'wake up' and start sucking on the nipple it was encasing, suckling until the peak released the bountiful liquid that was stored in the witches breasts. It would drink activly for a few seconds and then go back to 'sleep', still 'swallowing' every drop that came from Kanoe's teats.

Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:13 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe gritted her teeth as the caps continued to suck on her nipples and feast on her nectar filled orbs. She was already frustrated and annoyed enough about these stupid games and the constant sucking was just angering her further. Once back in her dorm room, the dark witch sighed and started removing her jacket and blouse followed by her bra. Her chest was bare except for the white and black caps that were sealed over her nipples.

Like most elements, they tend to do poorly when put with their opposite. The white cap was put through darkness while under all her clothes but that did not seem to be enough. The riddle implied dealing with both at once so that would be Kanoe's next attempt.

She grabbed a flashlight and placed it over the black cap. She turned it on, ensuring the cap was trapped under the brightly glowing bulb. The dark witch then channeled her mana, summoning a swirl of darkness in her hand which she then placed over the white cap. The white cap would be engulfed in darkness while the black was trapped under the bright light of the flash light. Kanoe did not want to look at herself as she performed this stupid task. But if it works, she would finally be rid of these caps tormenting her.

Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:23 am

Seraph watched as Kanoe went about her ritual, and just before she places the light condition over the two caps the raven haired with would hear him laugh in amusement. The moment she did the cap's both pulsed ... and Kanoe could feel them fading away, the magic that bound them bleeding off until they were gone, and no trace remained. You worked it out rather quickly ... I have to admit I was expecting you to go a few days before figuring it out. Next time I'll have to make the riddle harder ... It's been fun witch ... But I'm sure I'll see you again soon ... His voice echoed around the room, bouncing off the walls as he taunted, and teased, the helpless witch.

Back in his garden two forms took shape, one of light, the other of shadow, and they knelt on either side of the 'fallen angel'. Both figures were female, with impressive busts, but that was the only features that could be made out. Seraph smiled, reaching out and wrapping one hand around each one, hugging them. Don't worry daughters ... You'll see her again soon enough ... And next time I won't make you hold back ...

Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:59 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4