View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 7:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 (Dis) Orientation (New Student Free RP) 

Post (Dis) Orientation (New Student Free RP)
(For some of our new student bodies.)

Word had travelled fast enough. The boat had dropped off some new girls on campus. There had been a gentleman's (or monster's agreement anyway) that these girls would get settled into their dorms without any molestation. It strained on many, assuredly, but the "faculty" were bound to a set of rules like the girls. No poaching, fair sharing, and no hogging the sluttiest one of the batch. A 48 hour cushion, then the hunt would start.

Xenoanthropological Officer N!xao Cangelosi knew how to wait, and in some of the rooms, the blob had left important "orientation" slips on the bed. Early in the morning, before classes began. Each girl in her newly issued uniform would meet in room 107, stressed with the magic word: "mandatory". After all, why chase after the students if you can just have them come to you? Genius. Pure genius.

Ten minutes before orientation. Let's see who shows...

Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:30 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: (Dis) Orientation (New Student Free RP)
What was this? I returned to my dorm after my last evening class to see the slip of folded yellow paper that had been slid beneath the door. Unfolding it I let my eyes scroll over the contents scanning for key words at first.

MANDATORY, 107, ORIENTATION

But I already had an orientation. Granted it was little more than a tour so this one probably dealt with going over the do's and don'ts.

I sighed but entered my dorm kicking the door closed with my heel as my hands had been occupied.

Book bag soon dropped giving rise to the CLUNK indicating it was full of plenty of science text books that I had just got for classes, and a few others for “easy” reading.

The slip I set on the kitchen table before raiding the fridge for a snack getting out an orange before bringing my bag into the bedroom where I set a book of fairy tales on the mattress and did a bit of light reading while I peeled and ate the orange.

Finishing I organized my books on the bookshelf, took a quick shower and dressed casually in simple jeans. Though I took a long sleeve pink shirt out of my closet to cover my tattoo. I was sick of the other girls asking pointless questions about it.

“Why are the top two names scratched out?”

“Why is your name on there?”

When I finished I went to the kitchen and checked the note again. I searched it for a date and time and say that it was early tomorrow. So I cracked the books, did some minor home work and read until midnight.

Midnight. What was familiar about it? The crack in the ceiling was familiar too. It reminded me of something or tried like having a name on the tip of your tongue. I dressed for bed then went to room 107 early the next day already dressed in my school uniform though I just wanted to crawl back to bed.

When I opened the door I blinked. “Huh?” It was empty. I checked the room number then the note. It was the correct room. Oh well I must be early. I left the door opened and moved inside sitting in the front of the room after stifling a yawn. I must be early. I rested my head in my hands on the top of the desk as if I were about to go to sleep again though I knew that wasn't likely.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:33 am

Well, looks like there's someone who took the bait. It squints in the dark light as it watches from the rafters. Pretty sleepy-headed, but at least she seemed to be obedient enough. Probably a good thing in that she wasn't too alert. It oozes to the ground, right behind Midori's desk, scooting closer, closer...then pauses, looking to the door, as if wondering if there was another student closeby. Caution before bravery, the alien keeps to the dark, watching the door.

Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:15 am
Profile WWW

I was tired, I fucking hated these early morning and just wanted to catch a bit more sleep especially after reading so much the night before. Well, I guess I slept long enough, it was past 8 indicating I had a long enough stretch of sleep but as was often the case my sleep was broken.

There had been dreams I could not shake, dreams about Kyo. Even dead he had a hold on my unconscious state and it didn't amaze me how many dreams or nightmares I had about him. But did you ever get that feeling that you were being watched?

The hairs at the back of my neck stood on end and I lifted my head up unaware of how close danger really was as my eyes scroll over my shoulder. Seeing nothing my head slumps back down after checking my watch.

I frowned as it read the same time prior to my arrival here. The battery had died though the show had to be starting soon and yet I was the only one here. Head lowered again, sleep would not truly come but I did manage to rest my eyes despite the nagging feeling that something was indeed wrong ...

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:30 pm

Cangelosi hrmphs. Seems it was safe now. Wouldn't hurt in taking a little snack right now. The tendrils wrapped around the back legs of Midori's chair, slowly sliding upwards, the bulk of the blob drawing under and around, suddenly jumping, landing in the student's lap, wiggling, getting comfy, feeling just a full flour sack, and just as heavy. Those eyes blinked a little from under the desk, waiting to see the drowsy student's response.

Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:32 pm
Profile WWW

Oblivious to the dangers that I was in I only wished to rest until this orientation was underway. Something touches me reaching up from below and my eyes shoot open.

“What the -” my eyes widen there was something there, the texture soft though I had yet to touch it with my skin. I can see the eyes peering up from beneath the desk and hear a screech, one that emits from my lungs as the chair slides back and I kick at the floor in order to slid back from this, this, whatever it was.

It was not normal, not real. My perceptions had allowed me to perceive those things in the ethereal every since I was a little girl though this, this is here. I could feel it rather than just seeing it as a transparent image.

Was it some kind of animal I misidentified? No? This was, I didn't know what but I had to get away while I could, I knew that much by instinct alone.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:14 pm

The blob slowly seeped in between Midori's thighs, giving the skin a small, pleasurable buzz, still weighing down on her lap as a tentacle gives a playful tap to her bosom, as if to check that she was fully awake. Granted, it might be easier to get her marked while she was dozing, but seeing the look of surprise made the job all the more fun. The alien slowly pushed up the skirt to take a peek beneath.

Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:32 pm
Profile WWW

It was wet, a tingle rushed through my leg where we made contact and I tried to scurry further back in response. Not an animal, I realized that this was nothing I had seen before and the whole experience made me alert with a surge of adrenaline like downing an energy drink.

It was in my lap or at least a part of it was. An those eyes -

The thing tapped one of my breasts and even lifted up the short skirt I worn getting a good look at the white panties beneath. Certainly it had some intelligence but I did not like where this was going. I twisted to make an attempt to get away only for the chair to crash down to the floor spilling me to the floor.

My heart felt as if it were going to burst through my chest as I cracked my elbow pretty good in the fall feeling a tingle of pain flare though my arm. No, it was not broken or fractured but it hurt. What was worse was that I found myself on it's level and could only cry out for help. Maybe someone would hear though in my experiences back with Kyo no one ever heard. No one cared.

“HELP! HELP!” I could hear the panic in my own voice as I twisted and flailed trying to grasp this thing to pull it from me.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:52 pm

The blob is quick to act as Midori tries to cry for help, a tentacle snaring around her neck, another quick to draw along her mouth, like a bit. Her teeth were stuck in that gooey blackness, tongue stilled as the rest of the blob kept her pinned to the floor, on her stomach as the chair was pushed away. She could feel her ankles snagged, pulled up against the black bulk, the gel pushing between her thighs, just vibrating as the eyestalks drew around, staring back at the girl.

"Ah ah ahhhh...no fair calling others just yet until I've got my data on you, pretty thing..."

Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:15 pm
Profile WWW

This thing was taking advantage of the situation quick though as I cried out for help it acted quickly this black tendril wrapping about my head stilling my cries. The slime itself had an acidic taste an I could feel it sliding up between my legs.

What occurred next had been a huge surprise to me. It spoke. The thing was sentient leaving me stunned for a moment. What the hell did it mean data? I grabbed at the tendril around my head, my injured arm acting as I pulled at it trying to dislodge it. The way that it was my mouth had been opened as far as possible so I could not bite the thing as much as I would have done as a panic stole over me.

I could only consider that this thing was going to hurt me or worse, possibly kill me and my heart had beat wildly against my chest though try as I might the only thing accomplished by trying to get free was a shooting pain through my injured arm. My fingers sank into it rather than getting any real purchase on it as I muffled against the makeshift gag trying in vain to call out, to shuffle away from this creature, whatever it was.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:35 pm

The fears Midori had weren't irrational by any means. This black goo felt sticky, thick as molasses and had a texture like rubber. Even the bit started to taste less acidic and more sweet on the tongue. The girl's ankles were lifted, legs and thighs slowly spread as she can clearly feel the tendrils start tracing along the crotch of her panties, vibrating softly along the sensitive skin of her inner thighs, face kept pushed down to the floor as the alien untucked her shirt, letting feelers wrap around her torso, deftly unhooking her bra in the process.

Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:32 pm
Profile WWW

What was going on. The struggles I made had been fruitless. The taste on my tongue had become less acidic and more sweet like honey. The time for figuring out this thing had passed and I had only wished that it would kill me first, it was going to kill me right?

Face down my legs are lifted back and I can feel the trace of that tendril over my crotch. There is a slight tingle that I feel there as it traces over me. My shirt untucked as tendrils reach beneath it. I can feel them creeping along my back without even removing the shirt as my bra is unclasped.

My legs elevated as they were I cannot even scamper away though as it unhooks my bra it's intentions are definitely clear as if they had not been before as my eyes press closed. My words muffled due to that “gag” there is nothing I can do as this feeling of helplessness rushes over me and I await the inevitable.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:03 pm

It takes a few tugs and soon Midori's underwear was off, carried into the blob's bulk, absorbed, dissolved, tentacles tips planting themselves on her young nipples, feeling like hungry lips, nipping and tugging the candy pink flesh as the warm sex is pressed to the slimy body of the alien, more vibrations along her sex, more along the line of testing her arousal. True, she seemed more frightened than the usual girls, but still felt her delightful squirming slow, then stop, the young pussy spread, phallus penetrating her...

Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:03 am
Profile WWW

Even back in the days of Kyo things had never been like this. Sure I had to endure violation after violation to settle his increasing gambling debits though other than a few bruises here and there I could expected to live through the matter.

I hated Kyo and was happy the day he died, over joyed that that alcoholic finally drank himself to death. As his next of kin an effort was made to locate me and I was with Armand at the time. I was happy then and looked forward to when I could be back in his employ.

Had anyone asked though I would have let them know the joys of my father's passing quite readily. It was no secret that I hated him with a passion. Even my mother who my father killed for laying with that man in the first place, for not being there when I needed her the most.

Tendrils eased beneath my loosened bra affixing themselves to the smooth nipples though I hated my own body for responding to this as pink pebbles came into being. Even my passage had moistened a little, an automatic response I knew but it could not be helped.

I moaned into the tentacle-gag and felt my renewed struggles as I felt my panties being pulled down the expanse of my legs but I could get no where.

My eyes widened as something pressed against me. My struggles as fierce as a captured tiger but they where no use as those pink folds could do little to keep it out of my body as it drove into me, that texture rubbery though not cold I had not fond it warm either as the slime pressed inside me, the nature of it's form needed no lubrication regardless as I could feel it pressing inside me. It had begun it's assault in earnest and all I could do was try to endure it and hope for the best, my eyes searching the classroom for anything soon setting sight on my book bag. A pencil, a pen, anything I could use as a makeshift knife. I stretched an arm towards it, almost …. the ache shooting through it as I reached and stretched as best as I could.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:19 am

(can i rp here till my character is approved?)

Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next