View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 3:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 (Dis) Orientation (New Student Free RP) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: (Dis) Orientation (New Student Free RP)
<*dusts mod hat off* Unfortunately you cannot RP with a character before it is approved.>

Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:05 am
Profile YIM

(I thought I was good, Madison was concerned about an Alcheny ability she had but didn't mention anything else and I had removed that ability from her so I thouught everything was good)

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:30 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
<Your perfectly fine. I was answering the question asked by jewel>

Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:23 am
Profile YIM

Certainly Midori's struggles against her inner demons were felt as Cangelosi let the phallus extend into her pussy, stretching it, vibrating deep into her core, the black goo along her breasts expanding, feeling like hands groping her firm bosoms, nipples drawn into the suction, chewed, pinched, as the girl stretches for the bookbag, then is pulled back, then allowed to stretch again, sort of like a game to this alien to see the resolve of this new morsel. A few artificial waves of pleasure echos through her body, in a bid to weaken her drive to fight.

Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:51 pm
Profile WWW

I stretch only to be pulled back briefly then stretch again uncertain if it knew or if it were rocking against me blind to the bag I was reaching for. My body heated further at the direct sensations as tears cloud my eyes.

I was dead but I would at least try. I knew it was pointless to attempt to match the strength of this creature and had but one recourse as I stretched. To use a tool of some kind though I felt the ooze nature of the creature grip my breasts and give them a squeeze.

My passage stuffed with this thing as it rocked forth, the flowing nature of the thing that pressed my walls apart though I could not classify it as a solid or a liquid but somewhere in between like jello. It pushed, I stretched. It pulled back then I found myself stretching once more.

My fingers actually touched the bag and it spilled over the top zipper now further away from me. Immediately my heart sunk and my eyes widened as my only hope shattered there before me and yet this felt so sublime, strangely so pleasant. With no hope now I kick and flail trying to make as much noise as possible, maybe, yes, that was another idea though not much of one. If I could tip over a desk or two the sound may draw some help.

I put everything I had into my struggles since as far as I was concerned this was it. Something that had boarded on this dimension had to have had crossed over though the how's and why's had not been important right now. Just figuring out how I was going to survive this mattered as I felt my insides clenching up, God I was about to cum if this thing did not stop soon.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:39 pm

As the bag scattered open, Midori's back was arched, lifted off the ground by the tentacle deep into her pussy, and flopped onto her back, right atop the inky blob, which had expanded larger, more like a squishy rubber chair. The penetration went deeper, some feelers giving a poke at her rear hole now as a lash wraps around her throat, more to hold her in place than to throttle her. It was starting to be more apparent the student was more useful to this alien alive than dead, and apparently it was concentrating more on pleasure aspects in her body than pain.

Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:25 pm
Profile WWW

NOOOOOO! My mind screamed as I was picked up and plopped down on an inky black mass of squishiness. It was almost like sitting in a bean bag. My hopes dashed away, my bag useless and I had been drawn away from the other desks.

My heart still slammed in my chest though it had not seemed inclined to kill me just yet I was fully aware that cats tended to play with mice too before finally finishing them off. My hands bunch into fists ant the tentacle about my neck being the only possible clue given to me that it may not wish to kill me as it was simply securing a hold there rather than choking the life out of me. From experience I knew that that wasn't a pretty way to go. Not that I had died though one of my clients as I was forced to prostitute myself had a choking fetish.

There were times I thought he was going to kill me though I took the placement of that tentacle more as a warning that things could get far worse.

My eyes widened again as I felt it exploring about my back door. Though I was still unsure if it's motives were purely sexual my struggles eased up only because I had run out of options and yet I could not ignore those sensations that it brought me to, my flower growing moist in the process of being invaded, my tits played by that mass beneath my bra sent shivers through me further arousing me though my struggles lessened my head tossed side to side as in protest as my moans and words had been swallowed and muffled … data … that word returned to my head though what did it mean?

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:33 am

The gag in Midori's mouth became more of a pacifier, or maybe something resembling a cock in itself, allowing her to suckle more than bite as her rear was finally pierced, the tendril expanding, massaging the forbidden flesh between pussy and ass, bouncing her intently. Seems like it'll take a bit more to crack this one...lots of issues, this poor girl had. Definitely not her first time, and almost like this snatching is warming up old trauma...

Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:40 am
Profile WWW

And like that I feel all three of my holes being penetrated at once as the tendril at my mouth reshapes itself. Given that my mouth is already opened wide I cannot bite it as it flows down my throat feeling much like a pacifier meant to shut me up.

Another defiles my ass pressing into me once it concludes it's exploration and it has me snared up even further as it bounces me to and fro on each tendril shuffling my body so that I was forced to suckle on the one inside my mouth. It is slow at first brought on only by the movements that I make.

But my body blossoms with the heat that is brought to it, that friction that sweeps over me I suckle more in earnest as it presses inside me everywhere. My lips made to move over it as I can hear the slurping sounds made by my wet body against it's thrusts.

“Mmmmmahhhhhh!”
I muffle out against the tendril within my mouth unable to do anything about it as my body begins to come around against the thrusts that are delivered to me. My sucks become deeper, fuller as I have no choice but to take the creature into my snug folds tight against it as it goes to work.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:21 am

As Midori's resistance lessens, the blob splays her body out, breasts arched to the cold air, nipples suckled, receiving her first orgasm. But certainly that wasn't enough. There was more deep inside this girl...she could feel it. The thrusting inside her intensified, her raven hair shaken free as her knees are brought to her chest, thighs parted, whole molested body on display as the fucking continues.

Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:28 pm
Profile WWW

I could feel it inside me, filling me as it displayed my young body as if there was an audience present but there had been none that could see my shame as muffle cries left my lips. It was inevitable, the feel of it as it speared into my body.

It was sickening to note how my body seemed to come alive at this abuse, getting away from Kyo did not seem to matter any. No, I was thrust in a worse situation. I did not know it's motive, not entirely and was still in greater danger here then I had been throughout my life.

Another cry as it force an orgasm from me, trembling walls folding over this invader, I twist, my back arches and breasts bathed in the press of this goo. More in pleasure than in pain as it sped up a bit but so far I had not been harmed though that tendril wrapped about my neck told me that that could change at any given moment it so chose.

My body shivered beneath this attention, a slave to this pleasure that it brought as my cries continued to be muffled by it's entwining tendril, my cheeks wet with my own tears, my heart hammering against my chest as if trying to break free and escape this situation I was in where my body could not.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:18 pm

A first orgasm is coaxed out. Good. Now that it has figured out Midori's weak spots, the goo concentrated more vibration, more warming sensations. The blob tightens its grip, the thrusts inside of her more sensual, ensuring the girl keeps in such a high state of arousal, teasing her already overloaded nerves with such stimulus that it was hard to focus on anything else other than her filled orifices.

"No point in holding back anymore. Gush for me, princess..."

Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:52 pm
Profile WWW

It pressed into me, it's grip tighter though it invades my body with a steady stream pushing into me as it fills me up. The tendril that serves as a gag muted my cries as it continued and escape faded from my mind as there was no place left to go, no option left open to me.

Nerve endings were touched upon as it filled me with those thrusts sending shards of pleasure through me as my toes curl up within my shoes. My back deepens into an arch as I feel the slickness of that heat spreading moisture throughout my body as it discovers where to touch me to get a reaction.

It speaks again, it's motives seem to be sexual more than anything else and while I had not heard of anyone being killed on campus thus far there was always a first and I certainly did not wish to be known as that girl! But I was stuck there with no place to go as it filled both my lower passages bringing a storm of bliss upon me, my cheeks felt heated and I realized that I had to have been blushing as I begin to loose focus at how many times it triggers a release, my body helpless and wracked with pleasure as the minutes tick past I was vaguely aware that no one else was coming, no one was going to find me and I was truly at this creature's mercy as yet another orgasm rips through me from my head to my toes my body thrashing in pleasure as the shock wave hits me once more.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:17 pm

With each new orgasm, Cangelosi fills Midori with its nanite spunk, letting it dissolve, effectively tagging her for the long-running registration. Even with the deed done, the alien couldn't help playing with its prize, tweaking and fondling, the black gel wrapping about her like a cocoon, everything from the neck down engulfed, her holes still filled, thrust into...

Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:30 pm
Profile WWW

“AHH! OHH!” It envelops me though I have no idea about the data that it is attempting to collect or the very fact that it had just tagged me like a wild animal captured then released so that it's migration could be tracked.

I could feel each peek of pleasure it brought to me though I was enveloped in a cocoon of black slime as it went to work filling me, each thrust urging a moan from my lips as it had it's way with me.

It was obvious that this had been some sort of set up but did it do this? Had it been here in this dimension to employ clever tricks? None of it seemed to matter to me now as it was quite obvious I was going to go nowhere and had been at it's mercy crying out around that makeshift gag it had stuffed about my mouth.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next