View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Way too Candid Camera (Midori) 

Post Re: Way too Candid Camera (Midori)
It didn't take long at all for the chemically charged student to saddle up and begin riding for towards the release her body not only craved, but begged for. He watched as her slender tall frame bounced up and down, perky B-cups jiggling from the movement, silky long black hair bouncing as she went.

So good and tight...thats it ride me you little whore...earn your reward...

The demon looked up into hazel eyes, as her slickened sex molded it folds around his hard cock. Her tight channel going from moist, to wonderfully wet as he could feel her tight body working its way towards an explosvie orgasm.

His clawed hands flash forward towards her tiny breast cupping them completely, her erect perfect nipples pressing into his palms. The squishing sound of their privates filling the otherwish still room, bed creaking softly joining their harsh breathing and his taunts as the only sounds.

His muscular arms, slide down her hourglass figure, palms tracing over her sensative skin as he grabs one hand on her hip and the other on her tiny asian ass. Gripping tightly he helps her movements, strong hand speeding her from a walk, to a trot, to a gallup.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:10 pm

So hot, and full of that meat. Those taunts did not affect me in the way that another student would have been effected though. I was once one, that chapter of my life I had thought had been closed but with the Mushi here on this side somehow it was somewhat confusing as to how all this worked out or what the status quo was here.

But none of that mattered right now. Just that meat, each downward thrust caused my breasts to sway and jiggle until he had gripped them.

I leaned down staring into his eyes.

“Then let me show you what this whore can do.”
Those words were motivation to me. I clenched that rod even harder as he urged me to hasten that pace. Muscles rolling all over him as I made myself even tighter with those clenching muscles assisted by my own release as I scream out in passion.

Still I press through the explosion that rocks me. I bounce and squeeze, gasping out and enduring the wave of pleasure as best as I could.

“Give it to me! I want your cum! AHHHHHH!!!”
Another orgasm strikes me, the urging of his hand necessary to kept at it as my hips ride that lance as quickly as his hand urges me on.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:47 am

The demons words had an effect on Midori. His word had been meant to goad her, more through humiliation and disgrace in an effort to break her down. In essence to finish the job he had started, instead, what he seemed to do was awaken the sleeping dragon.

Her tall, slender asian body bounced to the pace he sets with his built arms. What amazed him more than the words coaxed out of her aphrodisiac induced horniness was the utter control she had over her pussy. Where she gained those skills was irrelevant. It was truly mind blowing though, and for a demon who feasted on some of the best trained sluts in the universe, that was really saying something.

Oh fuck, you amazing slut Midori...that is magnificent... he managed as her already tight cunt went from seeming to be molded perfectly for his cock, to a gripping, massaging tightness.

An orgasm washed over his dick, the juices barely managing to escape at all from the vice like control she held over her sex. Tight and super slick he bounced her slender figure over and over on his impaling shaft.

She stared at him with those exotic eyes, screaming for his cum. Who was he to deny a lady her request, but honestly at that point, it wasn't as if he had much say in the matter.

Good...heavens...I'm going to fill...that little pussy...You are...fucking...amazing...

His words went from degrading to complimentary as she astounded him with what could only be described as a cunt massage. It made question a couple things. First, had he finally fucked himself into insanity. Second, was she truly a human? Her technique was just that damned good.

As the second orgasm washed his cock, he exploded into her tight depths, coming inside for what was one of the few times in her young but experienced life. Her vice like grip milking a monstrous orgasm from the demon who shuddered from head to to, legs flexing, and even he was surprised at the sheer volume she managed to bring forth.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:08 am

The aphrodisiac had fueled me. I had been driven to my own pleasure though those words had inspired me to make the deed mutually pleasant. I grasped a shoulder and squeezed. My hold assisting me to keep my posture as something went off inside me.

That booming explosion did not end, pressed on by my own needs and desires there had been no let down and just a rising intensity as that dick scratched an itch deep inside my core.

His words were more complimentary though my well trained pussy kept working against him. I could feel that member throbbing within me.

“Give it to me! Give me your cummmm!!!!!!”

I could feel something snapping inside me. Panting by the end of it I received that gush feeling that warmth, pleased that I got what I was after. Pleased to be in the aftermath of my own orgasm.

I collapsed down on him, breathing heavily, still massaging that hardness for as long as it remained inside me.

“So … did you like?” I managed between heavy pants as I gazed up at him.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:14 am

The explosion of their combined orgasms rocked the demon to his core. Even as she sat on his lap recovering, her sex continued to pulsate, gripping and releasing, massaging the cum from the demons dick. She stared at him with those amazing eyes and asked him if he liked? It was like asking if water was wet. The transformation she had gone through in the couple hours they had been together had been astounding.

He sat there panting, a large clawed hand reached up from where it had rested under her ass, and caressed her beautiful face.

Do I like? A gust splitting laughter burst forth, it started amused and ended up being outrageous.

You're damn right I like. If there was a category for best pussy, you would take the bronze, the silver, and the gold.

The demon could only groan as she continued working her magic, even as the first traces of their union began to seep out.

Now, why couldn't you have simply treated me to that magnificent experience from the start? You would have saved yourself alot of heartache... the demon smiled, knowing that whatever she did was most likely due to chemical influence rather than concious control or active decision making. Merely a marrionette being played rather than a sexy young woman sating her carnal desires, unleashing hard earned skills on a damned rapist.

The demon smiled, regardless he would take what he could get...

Do you have any other surprise presents you want to bestow upon me? Or would you like me to go? You have certainly earned your freedom this afternoon with that magnificent ride if you so desire it.

The demon meant the words, although he hoped she had a few more tricks up her sleeve, but wouldn't be disappointed either way. He was definitely in awe of her skills, but he still remembered why he was there...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:41 am

“Really?” At first with that prolonged laughter I thought he might have been having a joke at my expense. I grinned though pleased and flattered with that response. It had been what I was after, to show him what I had learned. It was perhaps the only means open to me to do something.

But I was silent for a few seconds after his next question. it had been the first time I had encountered one of the Mushi that had managed to cross over to this reality. I had figured that he had been one of them and it had not occurred to me that he could have been something else.

Surely I had seen a fair many of Mushi but those were always on the other side. I had been taken several times against my will courtesy of Kyo. So the situation was sort of familiar. I had been use to seeing strange Mushi but one on his side, especially one tormenting my upstairs neighbor had been one that I would seek to avoid.

I sat up straight setting both hands upon his chest. I considered the option. I still felt a bit tingly but my energy levels had been a bit low too. [color=#80FF00] “Hm … perhaps … don't go.”

I climbed off his lap though. The room was a bit of a mess. Slime and cum. I would need a shower after all this was done. “Is there even anything more in there?” I traced that shaft with a finger judging just how big it was.

“I can show you a magic trick. I can make this disappear.”

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:19 am

The demon sighed as she asked her first question, guessing his fun was over for the day. Yes really. I am a demon of my word. Whether that bodes good, bad, or otherwise, I say what I mean and mean what I say. Demon would surely mean something different to the poor girl than his simple extraterrestial status.

As the tiny asian climbed off his lap, his hard cock popped free. He certainly could have enjoyed many more hours of fun until she passed out from exhaustion, but he just smiled a content smile.

He saw Midori look around the room at what had already transpired and noticed it himself as if looking with brand new eyes. Green slime and crusty cum stains ran over the bedding and the carpetting, the sheets a jumbled heap, and furniture broken and knocked around. Damn do I know how to have a good time or what the demon thought to himself smiling.

As she questioned his stamina and made the proposition, he thought maybe this was one time he should pass up a deal too good to be true. How much had her disposition towards him changed since the start of their encounter? The thought of his demonhood disappearing did sound quite omnious. What the hell, you only live once.

I can go as long as you require Midori. I like magic, show me your trick.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:36 am

“An Oni?” Oni, demon, the only real difference I thought had been the whole East vs. West thing. Different religions and so one. I never witnessed an Oni before today on this side or the other. Though the word should have frightened me and it had to some degree as I recounted my roommate.

But it concerned me less. Hearing the term worried me for all of three or four seconds before I dismissed it. Had it been the drug, the lack of energy? I couldn't really say though I didn't think so.

“I think you'll like this one,”
I sucked on my finger tasting a bit of cum then rubbing that hard member after closing my years. Inwardly I was estimating the centimeters that my finger moved though due to the damn US I was fairly familiar with the imperial system of measurement. It would be so much easier if they just got with it like everyone else and used metric too but oh well.

I had absolutely zero magical ability. I guess my version could be counted as such but I didn't need magic for this trick. Everything was smoke and mirrors any way. I leaned forward and licked from base to tip. My tongue gave that head a bit of a wash. At this point he probably realized I didn't have any magic or hadn't been about to use any.

Magic could be neat but …

My mouth dropped straight down over that girth. Employing a method I had read about I tricked my gag reflex by making a swallowing action at just the right point. It had allowed me to swallow a bit more.

“Tadah!”
The word muffled against that shaft as I gazed up at him. All that staff had been in my mouth. I gave a little suck then pulled back slowly. No disappearing act was complete with making the object or person reappearing after all.

That length returned, I glanced at it, then at him. “Now watch closely and see if you know how I'm doing it.”

Again I swallow that tasty meat all the way to the root slowly drawing back. “Did you catch it or do you need to watch again?”

At this point I figured that even if he had caught on to the act he wasn't going to admit to that fact. So I didn't really give him a chance to answer devouring that staff for a third time ...

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:55 am

Demon's anxiety vanished in a heartbeat, as her warm slick tonuge traveled up from the base of his veiny shaft. Midori seems to take extra delight in swirling that wonderful muscle around the mushroom tip, bathing him clean of their recent releases. His attention was undivided as she promptly dove forward, engulfing his cock in not just her succulent mouth, but into her throat. He shuddered in suprise as she deep-throated his entire length as if it was nothing.

Holy shit.

Those were the only words that registered in the still functioning portion of his brain. Her vibrating exclamation sent shivers of pleasure down his spine. Were that not magic enough she repeated the process a couple more times, the opening to her esophogus squeeze his tip as it was allowed passage.

Though no real hocus pocus was involved her oral skills truly did belong in the realm of the mystical. If she did that a couple more times he knew he was due for yet another orgasm.

Umm...I think...I might have...blinked... he barely managed to stammer, his cock pulsing with pleasure. three times...

It was a blatant lie, but who could pass up that kind of pleasure. Not the demon Slimer that was for sure.

My god, your mouth is as talenting as your pussy. You do that a few more times and I'm gonna explode... as he sat there, he began to wonder who was training who?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:29 am

I had fallen on hard times. Back when I was stuck at home in Japan I escaped into movies both old and new alike. I preferred the classics. There was something raw about them. Where the focus had been on a good story and not just wowing you with special effects and a lame story.

I did not need the special effects if the story was there but regardless of how many explosion had been in a film a bad script could not fool me. Maybe when I was a little girl. It was more like music where the right melody made up for piss poor lyrics.

When I left my home I got by through immersion. Even though I was working the streets I wanted to be the best at the task. More clients, more money. In part that was why I was here too at this school broadening my understanding of sciences.

Such a blatant lie but I did not care. I expected it any way. Pleased that he had enjoyed this. I could taste the combination of our juices. It was not the first time I tasted my own and probably not the last.

“Then I'll have to go slower.”

Slower was a bit tougher but manageable right up to the point my gag reflex nearly tripped. I had to swallow then taking him all in at that point. I could not ease him in at that point. Slow, slow, slow, gulp. I repeated the process as if he might have missed it, reset and attempted the task again.

I could feel him throb and had a decision to make. Oh, I intended to swallow his seed. That was not the issue. The issue was just how much I had recovered. The trace of my own fingers against my slit told me I hadn't fully recovered quite yet … at least not there … I considered taking this slow to draw out the process some. The aphrodisiac was less of a factor too.

I was still aroused but focused on my task. I paused for just a tick then drew back to his tip. But then I descended sharply gobbling him up time and time again with no hesitation now.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:11 am

The demon read her thoughts, some interesting ones about human cinema and her preference for true substance over flashy style. Even considering his link, he knew she didn't need extraordinary powers of mind reading or thought control to get a whiff of his bullshit.

Like a true master the demon was in awe of how she took control. She had gone from abused prey to dominating the situation. Perhaps he had underestimated the little asian minx. As she promises to repeat the process slower, there was no maybe about it, he damn well had under-estimated her.

Those tiny lips spread and slowly the wet warmth descended encompassing him an inch at a time, strike that, a centimeter at a time for the faithful. As he entered her throat following a breif swallow he almost lost control right then and there. Yet as he read her thoughts, and her desires he knew it would disappoint Midori, and when you have your cock in someones throat, that tends to work out less than favorably.

Her fingers went to her magnificent pussy, checking it, much like a thermometer checking a fever, and she thought about needing more time. Well damn it, it was going to be a tough job, but somebody had to do it. So he did the impossible, he composed himself, trying to be content coming along for the ride, or in this case not cumming.

His clawed hand stroked Midori's silky, straight, smooth, hair from her scalp, down her back over and over again, trying to focus on something other than one of the best blowjobs he had ever received in his incredibly long life. Formulas, math ratios, the rookie on the newest quasar team. It was an effort, one he hoped was repaying her effort, but as her mouth worked he new it was still only a matter of a few more moments inside her juicy mouth and throat before the tingling in his balls led to yet another erruption inside the skilled girl.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:01 am

That look was all too familiar to me. It was a bit surprising though, he being an Oni I had not accounted on the same sort of look I had received back in the day as men thought about batting averages or whatever they thought of in an effort not to cum.

That never really worked. It was more a trigger for me to try to brake that concentration. My pussy more we were covered.

My mouth bobbed up and down with speed now attempting to brake that concentration, determined to. It was not much longer before I was was drinking down his cum. The re was little taste too it though as he was further in my throat and so little got on my tongue.

I held him there deeply. My lips sucking softly encouraging each drop from him before I slowly drew back using my tongue to clean him as I did so. Now I tasted that seed. Working my way to his tip my tongue oozed over that slit as I gave him a little squeeze to get that little bit more to erupt. Licking it away to, I peaked up at him.

“Did you catch it that time?”

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:35 pm

The demon's eyes rolled back in his head, lost in the heavenly sensations of his cock being swallowed whole. Over and over into the depths of her warm mouth he went, tongue soft and wet along the bottom, while his tip and last few inches were swallowed into her throat squeezing tightly.

With Midori's amazing skills it wouldn't have mattered what he thought about, he could have been a monk who had spent years mastering meditation, and the outcome wouldn't have changed. It was only a delay in was a predetermined outcome.

Slimer had no need to hold her head in place as had with a few women in the past when desire to cum inside their tender mouths, in fact she held herself perfectly in place when he finally errupted. The load rushed straight down her throat and into her stomach. Her training made it seem as if gag-reflexes were only a myth to be laughed at contemptuously.

Ohhh... he managed with a groan as she licked him cleaned.

I think...I think I managed to catch it that time. What can I say, I've always had difficulties learning magic, a simple truth he managed finally to stammer out after the sensation overload, but I think a got it at the end.

The demon smiled as he looked into her grinning hazel eyes.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:55 pm

Swallowing him down I wasn't sure about the magic thing though he had no reason to lie about that. While he spoke my tongue traced over that dick licking up any cum before responding to him. It had been a thought that crept into my head just now and had not been the motivation that my lips needed but it was the best time to do some good.

“Well, I'm sure if you missed it you'll see it the next time around.”
I pointed to the ceiling and that crack there. “Unless you rather keep bothering her.”

I didn't say too much. Not leave her alone or what not. Not come here instead of going there. Men, Oni too I assumed, didn't like being told what to do but if you pointed them in the right direction they didn't even realize they were being manipulated.

I provided a service, one that I just knew was better. Not that I had been full of myself but I couldn't imagine that my neighbor would be enthused about his visits. Of course he could be into the whole sadistic thing too and might prefer that or do it as a change.

It took me a bit of time to get use to Kyo's friends. There was a transition period where I was numb. Then sex didn't matter and was just an act. Something to take pride in rather than be ashamed of it.

But enough of all that. I traced a finger against his hardness seeing if it were sensitive or not.

“Now I'll leave you with a choice. You can depart now curious until next time or try out another hole. I'm afraid that you'd learn all my little tricks all at once. It took years to perfect them and with enough dedication just about anyone could learn them. Your call though.”

I grinned up at him from that kneeling position.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:55 pm

The demoned smiled as she finished up. It had been an eventful day to say the least. So you are offering yourself up in her place? Quite noble of you for somewhat you just met. While I certainly could agree, and lie, and continue having my fun with both of you, I do keep my word. Since you have been quite generous with your abilities today, I think I shall accept your bargain.

The demon, smiled and nodded. Then he turned to retrieve both the bag and the extra copies she had hidden. These will neccessarily be coming with me. Honestly though, its for the best. You wouldn't like what would happen were these to become public.

The demon returns to where she kneels, and a large clawed hand strokes down her black hair and over her cheek. You have been quite amazing, I'm sure I'll be seeing you soon. I think a litte mystery is never a bad thing, besides you have left me quite satisfied today. If you need me in the meantime, leave a pair of panties hanging on the lowest branch on the tree in front of the school book store. I pass by there almost daily, and surpisingly enough not many students do. Oddly enough discarded panties around here tend to remain discarded. Unless you need anything else, or have any questions I will leave you be.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Last edited by alexvano on Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next