View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Slipping Up (for Kanoe) 

Post Re: Slipping Up (for Kanoe)
The witch's teeth were grinding as her cheeks flushed with burning rage. She had no choice though. Refusal would mean another jab into the doll. No amount of tensing of muscle seemed to have any effect on resisting the effects of the doll. Kanoe was expected to kneel and eat this woman out right here in the locker room. There was still time before students arrived but that did not make this any less embarrassing.

Slowly, Kanoe fell to her knees. As Etolie already pointed out, the raven haired student could not use her hands at all thanks to the cuffs. The witch leaned in, pushing her face beneath the lifted skirt and between those awaiting thighs. Her tongue slowly reached out and lapped along the glistening entrance. Kanoe licked slow, applying light pressure as she was forced to taste this bitch's arousal. She would continue to lick at a methodic pace until commanded to stop or do something different.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:37 am

She watched that slow surrender, it was delicious as Kanoe realized how hopeless things actually were before complying. At first she did not know if her fellow student preferred a slow approach to matters or was complying out of reluctance.

“Mmm ...like this? “
She anted it faster, this tease was amazing causing her skin to tingle against the administration of that tongue.

A hand went to the back of her damp locks brushing the back of it as she continued to pant until she pulled her back by that single braid. “Like that? My turn.”

She shooed her back then hoped down assisting her to a standing position. She then stepped forward after seizing those shapely hips as her mouth opens, charged with the task of apply her lips and tongue in a similar fashion as she moves a hand so that her finger rubs slightly against the hood of her clit as she encourages to come out and play.

Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:13 pm

The witch only went for a few moments before a hand stroked her head and forced her to stop. Kanoe was guided back to her feet only to have Etolie lower herself before the raven haired student. Shivers ran through the witch's spine upon feeling warm breaths against her exposed slit. The woman's tongue teased her entrance, trying to mimic what the witch did just a moment ago. But, Etolie added her hands into the mix. Fingers goaded her pearl from hiding, exposing it to the slow licks of that warm tongue.

"Uhhnn... S-Stop..." she moaned softly. Her insides tensed as she grew slightly moist from the woman's advances. Being helpless only made the scene all the more intense. Kanoe could do nothing as one hand kept her steady while the other played with her clitoris. The tongue kept licking along the length of those netherlips over and over again as Kanoe's toes curled against the hard concrete floor.

Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:55 pm

“Stop? I guess I'm no good at this though your body may disagree. Perhaps you'd prefer a different approach.”

She turned her about as she got up from a squatting position the counter at Kanoe's ass. She took those shapely hips assisting the student up so that she could sit though unlike one of the darker denizens on the island she couldn't do it without her cooperation.

Assuming she doesn't have to resort to the doll she brings her hands up to caresses those large tits, fingers smoothly sweeping over them experiencing the heat on her finger tips. Her thumbs lightly roll against her nipples and she leans in to set her lips against the crock of her neck using her tongue there briefly before sliding her head back.

“There so soft, I just couldn't resist ...”
She glances to her bag and the doll resting beside it before that touch pulls back vanishing from those breasts.

“Would you not say that you're at least a little aroused?”
The question did not matter to her, she was indeed aroused and looked to her bag for things to play with. She had assortment of tools and toys though there were only a small selection she had packed away. Most were for humiliation as she never before snagged up one that wasn't a commoner which of course had her bringing out a different set of toys then she would otherwise have.

She got out a small egg shaped vibrator on a cord attached to a remote and had been back before she could be missed. “A bit robotic but if you prefer a mechanical touch ...” And with that she pressed the vibrator between her thighs circling that labia, currently it was set to the lowest setting and she only wished to make Kanoe aware of what would soon be inside her in lieu of fingers or tongue.

Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:38 pm

Kanoe was pushed up onto the counter. Etolie was before her, hands roaming over the mountainous globes that she seemed to enjoy so much. The raven haired student was handcuffed, leaving her with no means to push those hands away. Kanoe's nipples were erect and hardened nubs, sending sparks of pleasure with each rub and flick of Etolie's thumbs. The woman pressed closer to the witch, nibbling and licking her neck as she did as she pleased with the bound witch.

Kanoe glowered angrily at the other woman. Her body was growing more heated but she did not like this. What her body wanted right now was irrelevant in this case. But that did not stop Etolie. She approached with vibrator in hand. The device was already humming as it was pressed between Kanoe's thighs. "Ngh... Stop it!" She gritted her teeth, feeling the rippling sensation running along her netherlips and into her awaiting passage.

Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:46 am

A smile both sweet and dark at the same time. “But Kanoe, I am not made of the stuff of the lovers of your past falling short and I do think that you must contain a lovely voice when you are aroused, just a hunch.”

She grasped her chin lightly daring to kiss her though it was not a full kiss, there was no tongue and it was brief. “Besides you forgot to use the magic word ...”

And with that she pushed the egg shaped vibrator inside her with a single finger that she made a show of sucking off before taking the remote in hand turning it on an even higher setting though it was still mild.

“Is that any better than my tongue,”
she teased as she pulled a breast to her mouth suckling on it, her tongue swirling over that nipple as she pulled tenderly on the flesh with her lips.

Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:47 am

"Mmph!" She tried to pull away from the kiss but it was done before she knew it. Etolie pushed the egg deep into the witch's tight depths. "Nngh!" Her insides clung to the invader which only made the sensations worse. It hummed away at her tender insides, the vibrations rippling up and down endlessly. The vibrations grew stronger as she watched Etolie turn the dial to a higher setting. But it did not end there.

"Ahh!" A heavy breast was hefted up and sucked upon. The woman's tongue dragged over her erect teat. Teeth lightly nipped at the dark pink flesh as it was tugged outwards. Each such caused the nub to pulse and throb harder. Kanoe's eyes fluttered as her body began to arch. Breasts pushed against Etolie's face as her heart began to beat faster. Her breasts firmed nicely but the sweet reward came in the form of rich tasting nectar spurting from the teat the woman sucked upon. "Uhhnn..."

Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:20 am

“Oh, she likes that.” Etolie pulled away from the tit, surprised at the sweet tasting nectar that she had encountered there. She was certainly responding now and she went back to work suckling that breast, her own arousal growing more headed.

Oh God, she loved those sounds though one would have to go all the way back to her pre-Shokushu days to find a lover. Hence all those sweet sounds had been those that she force onto others or the ones forced out of her by one of the guests.

She realized that someone or rather something could intrude upon them, she had been interrupted before but she took that risk seeing that it rarely happened.

While she tasted that sweet nectar, a rather pleasant surprise she turned that vibrator onto high though it was at the low end of the high setting, the dial still could be cranked up a little more. Letting those vibrations play with her further she set the controls to the side of her hip using that hand to begin fondling the other heavy breast.

Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:34 am

With Etolie in close, Kanoe's legs were parted to be out of the way. She could not her thighs to rub them together though doing so would probably just make things worse with the vibrator inside her. Heels kicked the counter, toes curling as the vibrations grew stronger. Etolie sucked deeply on Kanoe's breast, drinking the sweet nectar while the witch could only moan helplessly. Kanoe's eyes fluttered as her insides clung desperately to the humming egg. Juices dribbled out of her puffy netherlips. Her head reared back as her eyes threatened to roll back in her head. Both breasts were pulsing with her rapid heart beat, struggling to endure this vile woman's advances.

Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:55 pm

Oh that drew a response out of her and Etolie smiled at all of this as it unfolded before her. That sweet nectar was divine and there was no way that Kanoe could deny the responses of her own body so she did not waste any time asking about them.

Kanoe wasn't pregnant as far as she could tell though some women just lactated … others had unholy experiments done to them. Her breasts were ultra sensitive after one. But regardless if this was natural or not she enjoyed the taste teasing her tongue over that nipple, around it before eventually drawing away.

No, it was too soon to try for those lips again she thought. It might not ever be safe to French kiss her but she grabbed a nipple twisting it lightly, though clearly she could have done far worse if she had wanted to.

“Mechanical wins … oh, well … maybe I'll try again later.”
She moved over to her bag and got out Mr. Happy, her 9” yellow dildo who got to play with so many girls so far well before she came here. Returning, that vibrator kept running all the while she smiled.

“But as nice as it feels I'm willing to bet you need something deep inside you.”
She traced the tip of that dildo against her lips. “Mind lubing this up a bit? It is in your best interests after all but you seem to be wet enough.” As if to emphasis this she rubbed a hand against that moist pussy.

Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:54 pm

"Aahhhnn... Ahhnnn..." Nectar dripped from her now glistening teat. The cool air soaked into the nub before it was given a harsh pinch and twist. Kanoe yelped and moaned in pain only to feel a rush of heat ripple through her passage. The vibrator would not slow, not even for an instant. It continued to torment her depths while Etolie went to grab another toy to play with, this time in the form of a long thick dildo. Despite her flushed cheeks, Kanoe glared at Etolie.

"Nngh... When I find you after this... I... I will make you pay..." she growled lowly. It was safe to say Kanoe had no interest in playing anymore. But it was doubtful that would deter Etolie any. Kanoe just had to be free of the power of that doll. Then she would put this bitch through hell. She will make this woman wish that a monster come take her instead of the dark witch.

Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:21 am

“Oh, so sweet. We're not even finished here and you want to look me up afterward,” she smirked and patted her cheek. Of course she was aware that she was going to burn away her memories afterward but there was no sense in tipping her off to this. Of course she wasn't such a ditz that she did not see the threat in those words. Sometimes she just played dumb and now she either reflected this or showed she was unconcerned at present.

“But until then, open wide.”

If she got her to open she would use that dildo slowly moving it in and out. If she resisted she would just pinch her nose until she had to draw in a breath and made it easier to force the dildo in. In either case she would move it back and forth as she turned that vibrator as high as it would go.

Getting that dildo nice and wet she traced the object up and down that slit. “So, what would you do first, Kanoe? Physical pain, no, I think something on a mental level. Enlighten me.”

Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:43 am

Being mocked only angered the witch further. The next time she finds this woman there will be nothing left by ash. She did not care if the school punishes her or she gets arrested, she will gladly remove this horrible student from existence. But such silent threats and promises meant nothing while the witch was bound and helpless. A dildo pushed past her lips, forcing Kanoe to moisten it up with her saliva before it was pulled out. The vibrator was still humming inside her and now a long thick rubber phallus was tracing up and down, threatening to push that egg deeper inside the raven haired woman's body. "Uhhnnn..." she groaned, not willing to speak to this woman any further.

Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:20 pm

“Oh, I see, you want to keep it a surprise,” Etolie intoned with a smile at the silence that greeted her. She didn't need an answer after all and only half expect a threat but Kanoe was behaving herself given that she was helpless at the moment. That wouldn't always be the case and while she was going to tamper with her mind she felt that it was best to hold onto the doll in the event that those memories returned. No telling when the tampering of one of the “guests” may inadvertently unlock something, better to have some protection then.

“Or perhaps you don't want to give me any ideas. Fair enough, I couldn't say I would be so chatty either.”
And with that she lightly pushed the dildo in a few inches not at all worried about the vibrator as it was attached to the remote and would be easy to retrieve when necessary.

“Now I have to work out what you like … fast and hard,”
she demonstrated for a few seconds. “Or slow and gentle” And she demonstrated that too.

“Or perhaps somewhere in between.”

And she mimicked just that with the dildo. “Just where to begin ...” She paused as she thought it over, the vibrator had been pushed deeper inside her and she gauged from the responses as to what she seemed to like best , fingers curling about a breast as she rubbed it. “I don't suppose you'll tell me, Kanoe.” And if not Etolie would simply guess from the responses and get started.

Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:12 pm

"Auuughh!" The dildo spread her netherlips wide open. The tip pushed against the vibrator, causing the rippling hums to run along the length of the rubber shaft and into her stretching inner walls. "Uhhnn... Uhhnn..." Etolie thrust quickly at first, pounding away at her insides and the humming toy inside before pushing in slow and drawing it out just the same. Then it was mixed between slow and fast. In either case, the egg hummed against the shaft and caused it to shiver against Kanoe's trembling depths.

"Ahhnn... Ahhhhnnn!" The witch could not contain her groans. Her insides slurped around the thick invader as each thrust jammed the vibrator deeper inside her. It pushed against her cervix, sending vibrations into her womb and her very core. She pulled on her cuffs, unable to grab anything as every thrust into her inviting pussy sent her body jolting with bliss. Fingers traced over her swaying breasts. The vibrations ran down the shaft and tickled her clitoris that throbbed with unending ache.

Eyes fluttered and rolled back slowly. She could not take anymore. The fluttering in her belly melted into volcanic heat that shot up into her loins. Toes curled as her entire body began to tremble. Hot juices squirt out around the pumping dildo. "Aiiiiieeeee!" Kanoe screamed as she came and came hard at the hands of this student.

Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next