View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Absence (for Arblis) 

Post Re: Absence (for Arblis)
There had not been many instances, those that she ran across more often then not were out for their own pleasure and either captured their own or thought that she needed to be taught a lesson for one reason or another. A few she dissuaded, offering up other girls as they were impressed by the fact that she would victimize her fellow students for her own gain, perhaps they had been use to other students nobly defending their friends or even strangers, not Etolie. She could care less about them and all save a few were tools.

Eve's father was the boss of her own and Rhaine had proven that there were monsters that would act on her behalf, those that had not appreciated her breaking her fellow student's hand. But other than that … she didn't target privileged girls but if the chips were on the line, well she would use them too if she had to.

She squirmed beneath him, her breasts swaying a jolt of electricity rushing through her as those pink walls collapse about him squeezing him tightly against the onset of her first orgasm.

“OH YES! OH GOD YES!!! LIKE THAT! UHHH!”

Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:42 am

(OOC I'm sorry I took so long to respond. I typed this up last week but must have forgotten to hit the submit button or something)

He reveled in her lust as the juices flowed from her cunt. Every bump and ridge on his cock was coated in the wet proof of her need, sliding smoothly into her deepest reaches. She clamped down hard as she came, squeezing him, urging him to join her in release.

"mmmm...so....tight"

His hand could feel her hard clit fully exposed between their bodies, and he gripped it lightly between his fingers, pinching her most sensitive point and sending a new jolt of pleasure through her body as her orgasm subsides.

Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:13 am

(it's alright I've done that myself from time to time)

Electricity danced through her as that stiff member continued to press through her bringing such marvelous heat through her body, her passage snug around him as she pressed down against that thickness allowing her to feel each and every inch of him as she was caught up in this euphoric bliss that washed over her senses.

Drawing in deep breaths of air her chest inflated somewhat, her breasts dancing as another jolt hit her sending another spike of pleasure through her tender body as he seized her clit.

“Mmmmmm, so good!”
She gasped as she washed over him again and again, her body caught up in such magnificent pleasure.

Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:59 pm

The bouncing tits below him were memorizing, swaying beneth his hands in time to the pounding of his hips. Both hands kneeded the soft flesh, pressing warm fingers into the soft mounds. Each movement of his digits brought a new sense to the girl moaning under his attentions.

Time seemed to extend under the constant rhythm of their bodies. Every stroke only seemed to add to both of their pleasure. In. A gasping release of breath. Out. Her expanded lungs press soft breasts against his hands. In. A sigh of anticipation being met followed by a wet slap as his hips met hers. The entire scene was entrancing, and he felt her pussy convulse around him as second time, then a third. He didn't let her rest though, and he could tell that she would need a short break soon. But first, she deserved a little something extra.

He tore his eyes away from her for a moment and spied the bag of toys Etolie had brought with her, and he smiled. A tentacle reached over to it and began rifling through the contents. After a truly frighteningly large dildo, nipple clips, and some lube, he found a small vibrating egg. His deft appendages flicked it on, before passing it down to the hand still fondling her hard clit. When the buzzing toy touched her, she let out a fresh squeal of pleasure and he nodded to himself in satisfaction.

His appetites weren't sated yet, but the pleasure she offered him so far were certainly an excellent down payment.

Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:58 am

She gasped out beneath him, her sensitive breasts handled by him, her passage nice and wet, that flower clenching around his member as it pressed into her. She had not been use to having to go so long, to endure such pleasure after wave and wave of pleasure swept through her aching body.

“AHHH! OHHH!” She cried out as he pressed into her. Currently she was caught up in her own blissful state and had not noticed him rummaging through her bag of delightful toys. He had found what he had been searching for as Etolie had collected a fair number of things in which she could use with Tidal and another student though today she had come to play without another student in tow to discover if Tidal had returned yet.

She had not though what did return was the rising intensity of yet another release that built up within her. “Oh God! Yes! YES! YESSS!”

Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:03 am

Arblis could feel a wave of his own pleasure building, and considered releasing it deep within her pussy, but discarded the idea. He didn't actually release cum, but rather the remains of his partner's pleasure after he absorbed the emotions behind it. The gel like substance was essentially distilled bliss, nerve stimulation beyond what most women could tolerate without losing consciousness. While spike of need he would take from Etolie would certainly be delicious, he had a feeling she would not appreciate being left unconscious in the forest.

As her orgasm passed, he pulled his throbbing member from its sheath and shifted so that he could press himself between her breasts. His hands pushed from the sides, ensuring the large orbs fully enveloped him as he rocked back and forth. The caress of her skin was delicious against him and he had no trouble sliding his still slick member between the mounds, reveling in the pleasure of it.

His back arched as he finally neared his peak, and he pointed his throbbing cock directly at his playmate's full lips. "Open your mouth and drink up!"

A shower of smokey grey gel shot forward, coating her face and tits in cum. Everywhere it landed, her body felt as if it was in the middle of a mind numbing orgasm, all of the pleasure she had felt as he plowed her suddenly fed back into her and amplified. When she swallowed, the feeling actually redoubled, her back arced, and he could feel her mind going blank for several seconds as she tried to deal with the level of pleasure coursing through her.

After about a minute, she opened her eyes again and he spoke. "What do you think? Is it worth keeping the ring charged?"

Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:05 pm

A lance of pleasure caused her this intense wave of bliss that wracked her senses. Her pussy clenching and unclenching about that semi solid member that had taken her to these new heights but in the wake of that bliss that rushed over her he pulled out of her tightening core.

Her sensitive breasts were pressed together and that slick pole rubbed against her still panting body. On instinct she opened her lips, her tongue stretching out to lick against that rod as it swept against her. She could taste herself on him as well of him, he tasted like charbroiled meat.

Steams of gray gel entered her mouth and even splattered on her body bringing intense pleasure to her as she literally lost her mind upon swallowing that essence that made it's way into her mouth. Her back deepening in an arch, her eyes closed as she tried to brace herself against the sensations that swept over her.

It had been nothing like she had been use to feeling. She felt need before fueled on by aphrodisiacs but never such an altered state of bliss that had been capable of touching her on a mental as well as physical level. When she opened her eyes she took a second, caught up in this sensory loop.

“Yes, yes it is,” she answered the question as her eyes fell to the ring causing her to grin, just a sliver away from unconsciousness.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:55 am

(OOC: I was reading back through the thread, and realized that we said that the ring needed to be charged twice a day for full effectiveness. While Etolie is certainly sexy enough to warrant it, I don't think I can come up with enough new and exciting ways to describe fucking her. I changed the post so that its once every few days and after every request.)

As she looked down, she noticed a faint light emanating from the ring, which seemed to pulse very slightly. It felt warm against her skin, just as his touch had moments before. "The ring was completely empty before today, so it will need to be refilled a bit sooner than usual. Two or three days would be the max, but in the future every four or five days should suffice."

He looked down at the ridiculously pleased grin on the young woman's face as she enjoyed the afterglow of his attentions. "Of course, you are more than welcome to call me whenever you have a ... need." His hand reached down and brushed a droplet of cum from her cheek. The substance was already beginning to evaporate, returning to its natural state as emotional energy. The air of the clearing had a distinctly positive feel to it, like the lingering charge felt after a lightning storm but on an emotional level.

He waited while she collected herself, then offered a hand off the ground. He admired the luscious body he had just thoroughly ravaged and smiled as he gave her back her clothes. "Unless you have another request, you should probably get dressed and let me take you back to the school. I didn't see any paths leading to this clearing as we came in."

When she was done, he lifted her and the assorted bag of goodies into his arms and took to the air. She pressed against his broad chest, warm compared to the cool air blowing past, and after a few minutes the edge of the forest came into view. He spotted a path that seemed to lead straight to the school and swooped down to let her off.

"Before I go, you still never told me which student council member you would like to have in your pocket. A description or photo would also be helpful. If you need more time to decide, summon me with the ring. Simply grasp it tightly in your hand and think back to how you felt at the end of our...encounter earlier. The need you felt then will resonate with your energy stored in the ring and I'll be able to feel it where ever I am." Of course, he would be able to feel any large spike in need through the ring, and would come to investigate whether she wanted him to or not. It would be a great deal of fun to catch her with Vera or some other student.

With that, he took off, his upper body dissolving into fog then disappearing entirely in the canopy.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:04 pm

(That works, it gives her more time to gather up potential victims too)

Need … she had been reminded of that water creature, that aphrodisiac it used. How it had abandoned her after it got what it wanted leaving her craving for more. Truly, the ring would have a greater purpose then she had initially thought.

Still in this heightened state, feeling those waves of bliss wash over her that grin had formed from a thought. The Head Girl, Vera. She could use it to get some diabolical revenge though she had to make sure that matters didn't trace back to her least she find herself disciplined again.

Getting power back as she was essentially just a figure head for the Student Council too had been on her agenda but she didn't want to get too far ahead of herself. First things first she had to charge up that ring. With herself or victims she had gathered up, probably a mix of both seeing how intense this was it made a degree of sense.

She dressed as her clothes were given back to her. Exhaustion made getting dressed a bit longer than usual but not to an extraordinary degree. He had asked if she had another request to which she grinned deviously.

“Oh, I think I'm going to have to charge you up a bit more before letting loose with them but I do have a few things in mind.”
Flight was how they got here, it was how they would return.

When he inquired as to who it was on the council it was the VP who essentially had the power right now. Getting a photo shouldn't be too hard, Ami worked with the school newspaper and getting a camera and photo was no problem. She had the means of doing it herself but didn't want things to trace back to her if she could help it.

“It's the Vice President. I'll get that photo soon and have it when next we meet.”
When he departed though she traced her thumb over the ring and grinned once more. She was going to delight in this ring and so turned her mind to getting it charged up as soon as possible ...

Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3