View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Absence (for Arblis) 

Post Re: Absence (for Arblis)
"I'm sure we can find plenty of playmates in the future, but for the moment, I am much more interested in playing with you."

When her warm hands wrapped around him like a cocoon, bringing him to full attention in moments. Her touch was slow and light, hinting at the pleasures to come without rushing too quickly. He complied when she pressed him backwards and enjoyed the view as she stripped seductively for him. Her perky tits bounced as the bra came loose, and he could see her nipples were already erect with anticipation. His hand ran through her windswept hair. He didn't force her down, but his fingers did curled in approval after a particularly effective caress from her tongue.

He let out a soft moan as her breasts engulfed his member, the soft flesh pressing against his skin slick from her mouth. His hands continued to touch her, her hair, her neck, her bare shoulders, as her gorgeous tits worked their pleasure inducing magic. Each time the tip of his cock came within reach, her tongue met it with a lick to add to the already intense sensations.

Arblis had to admit that this girl was a pro. He wondered how many other guests must have convinced her to give her full effort for her to be their practiced at the craft.

Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:24 am

Not many actually. It was as if the majority of the guests recognized a kindred spirit even if she had been packaged in a human vessel. Of course this had not protected her at all and there were those that had sought to try her out. Sometimes though her true nature surfaced and allowed the focus of attention to be shuffled onto another that she had tormented as well.

But that was neither here nor there. Eagerness though, the accumulation of power, it had been such a driving force for her that she tackled this now. Her sensitive breasts moving against the valley there as she squeezed her tits around him as she went to work.

A lick here, a little suckle, she went to work on him diligently. Her desires practically melting from her as to how she was going to use that ring, in how she was going to keep it charged and how best to use it for her personal gain. Yet these thoughts had been at the back of her mind. She was getting into matters focused on drawing out a significant charge from it.

Taking him as deep as she could given her breasts that were in the way she sucked against him deeply, slowly, as her tongue curled about him nice and slow, her eyes glancing up at him as if seeking attention among the touches that he delivered upon her. She held him in her mouth letting her tits drift away she took him deep then in a following swallow and held her mouth there as she sucked.

Rarely did she sleep with her “boyfriend” back home and pleasured him with her mouth. Boyfriend, more like a fuck buddy she was stringing along until someone better came along. Thus she had learned a few things at delivering this sort of pleasure as she continued to swirl her tongue against his heated member.

Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:47 am

Etolie's tits and mouth were exquisite, but even better was the taste of her desire flowing into him. Her emotions were a succulent mix of ambition, sexual frustration, self serving desire, and flat out bitchiness, all combining into a perfect storm of selfish desire. His tendrils sunk deep into her thoughts, exploring her memories of control, torments and lust for power with the appraising eye of a master artist viewing a up and coming peer. Yes, she had some failures in the past, but he was looking forward to the fun they would get up to together.

He caught her eyes looking up at him for approval, and he smiled again. "That is amazing Etolie. Why don't you give your breasts a break and see how deep your mouth can take me. After that, we can move on to the main course."

Her breasts released him, and he rested his hand on the back of her head as she drove his cock deep into her throat. He expected to need to apply some pressure, but she gobbled him down immediately, still licking around the shaft as she gulped around the head. He held her there for a long moment, savoring the hot tightness of her throat before allowing her to pull back with a gasp. He only let her catch her breath for a few seconds before gently pressing her back to her task, this time thrusting up to meet her.

Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:46 am

Taking her sensitive breasts from about him she follows his instructions dipping her head downward. 9” had been her limit though that had been with her body. It was a bit less with her mouth though a hand stroked down the base that she could not draw in.

He was getting eager with his hands at the back of her head forcing her to take him deep, her tongue swishing about that length as she drew in breaths from her nose as best as she could but given the deep sucks the air she was drawing in had not been enough causing her to breath in gasps each time that she had been released.

Her excitement mirrored her own desires, the fact that she was benefiting from this “recharging” caused her to work harder even as his hips lifted to meet her … did he even have hips seeing that he was smoke then again he was solid enough for this … the facsimile of hips greeted her mouth and lips as she bathed that pole in her saliva priming it though she was already nice and wet, ready for more given her excitement over this prospect that had her lusts running rampant.

Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:31 am

Her tongue flicked over his member like a flame; hot and fast, searing the pleasure into his core. Her movements alone showed how badly she needed to have him inside her, and after another minute of her dedicated tending Arblis decided she deserved her reward.

Breathing heavily, Arblis brought a hand to her chin and drew her soft lips up to meet his own. His tongue entwined with hers like some post modern dance, his motions fast and powerful, attempting to express drive and passion that mere words never could. The only sound needed to convey his desperate need for her body in that moment was his soft groan as her hand still rubbed at his sex.

After an eternity, he pulled back to look into her eyes. His danced with a dark red flame as he spoke breathlessly to her. "I want you to take off those panties, lie down, and let me fuck your brains out."

Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:26 am

Her chin lifted up she departs the thick rod she had been playing with moments before. Drawn up she enters that kiss, her tongue flailing against his own in an effort to keep up with his deft movements as his slid against her own.

It was like a duel of blades dashing against each other as he sought to take command of her senses. She gasped, just as breathless as he was as their lips departed and he made his request, one that she had been eager to fulfill as she nodded, grinning she bite down on the nail of a thumb as her eyes drifted down to his package knowing that she wanted and would receive that to quell that itch that burned inside her.

She then complied, sliding her panties down, a wet patch at the front of them expressing her desire as she laid back eyeing that member as she spread open her legs revealing that juicy snatch.

“Be gentle,”
though she was eager to feel that member sliding within her.

Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:20 pm

Dear gods, the coy look on her face while she gathered herself after the kiss was just too much. How could he hope to resist a girl this sexy? He watched as she looked down at his cock, still dripping with her saliva, and decided to give her an idea what she would feel in a moment. His already sizable rod seemed to fade to smoke for a moment before reforming with ridges all along its length. He saw her eyes widen in comprehension, but she still did what he had told her, dropping her panties to reveal the pink treasure they hid. He stared in longing as she lay down and opened her legs to receive his attentions.

Gentle? He would show her gentle. He would be gentle right up until she couldn't stand it. Right until she begged for him to take her however he wanted, just so long as she had a cock inside her. He would just feed on her building desire while she tried to hold onto a shred of her dignity.

He floated down to her, the tip of his cock halting just before her already dripping slit. He ran the tip between her lips, grinding lightly against her without penetrating, slathering himself in her juices. One hand dropped to assist in the teasing, his thumb playing lightly over her love button. She gasped at his attention after waiting so long, biting her lower lip in an adorable expression. His other hand grabbed one of her hanging tits firmly, kneading it against his soft palm while he continued to toy with her sex. Twice he pressed the tip against her entrance, a hairs breath from penetrating her depths, but each time he held back, forcing her to endure the teasing.

The hand against her clit began to play with her in earnest now, stoking her passion with each movement. It rubbed quickly over her shaved skin, leaving trails of passion in its wake. All the while, his connection to her mind monitored her, watching for the tell tale signs of release. Twice already he had stopped completely when she neared a peak, and each time she squirmed, trying to rub against his warm hand. The second time, she tried to reach down to finish it herself, but tentacles flew out from his sides and caught her hands, hauling them above her head.

"Oh no my dear. You can't do that, you wanted to be treated gently." He leaned down and planted a kiss lightly on her stomach, just above where his hand rested preparing for the next wave of teasing. "And I would hate to go against your desires." Another kiss, this one barely an inch above her exposed clit. "Now if you WANTED me inside you, pounding you until you screamed in pleasure, all you would have to do is ask." His lips found the button, as his fingers dropped to play with her folds. One final kiss and he looked up expectantly, his eyes alight with glee as he watched the proud girl wrestle with the helpless need she felt.

Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 am

Those wet folds told of her need. Surprisingly it had not been too often that she had found herself targeted in such a fashion. With fellow students she had to remain in control of the situation as best as possible.

Her pleasure often came from the rush she felt at forcing it upon others. And with most of the monsters she had encountered it was about feeling their own pleasure above all else. She panted and gasped at his teasing though enjoying what she often kept from or what others had denied her such as that water creature that filled her with so many aphrodisiacs then left her after it had gotten what it had wanted.

She shuddered and when trying to take a direct approach her arms were restrained above her head. She had not even tried to get free already figuring that she couldn't escape any way and there was nothing to be gained from such freedom if it did occur as he could have snared her wrists up with ease.

“...”
She frowned a little, a blush spreading over her features. “I've changed my mind.” The words punctuated with a gasp as her hips wriggled against his attention. Her breast ached with the fire brought one by that touch ultra sensitive in her tits since Tidal used that eel's blood on her.

“D-Don't you wanna? Wanna j-just f-fuck. After a-all you've g-gotten yourself ready for that.”
She referred to the reshaping of that cock. Her back arched a little as she burned for more of that attention, to have her needs satisfied as she was being pushed closer to that brink that he kept pulling her back from.

Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:04 pm

Ablis couldn't remember the last time he had so much fun playing with his food. Her body was so sensitive, responding to the slightest touch of his fingers. Her tits in particular seemed to make her jump every time his hand moved to grab, pinch, or roll her nipple. He knew she was frustrated, but was enjoying the novelty of the experience on top of the pleasure.

He almost didn't hear her when she gasped out her decision. He smiled to himself, as he teased the stubborn you woman. "Oh you have, have you?" He lifted his head from where she had frantically tried to shift her snatch against his tongue and brought it to give attention to her free breast. He could taste her sweat against the hard nipple while his tongue swirled around it. Just as it looked like she was ready to continue he bit down lightly, causing her to let out a gasp and for her entire body to jump.

"You know this isn't about what I want. It is about wringing every...last...drop...of desire from your sexy body to charge the ring." He punctuated his words by driving two fingers deep into her pussy, then curling them upwards to press against her inner walls. "Just tell me what you desire, and I'd be happy to accommodate you." He stopped completely then, not touching her except to hold her hands still. The hand which had been playing with her sopping sex lifted to her face to display her juices. A drop fell from his parting fingers to land between her parted lips. "I could spend HOURS building your pleasure if you want to continue being gentle, or you can tell me exactly what you want the most."

Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:04 pm

“I'm entitled to change my – OHHH!” The attention to her breasts caused her to shiver with want, with need though he added fingers to the equation briefly, her eyes pressing closed for a long moment as she dealt with the new sensations that bombarded her.

Her nipples throbbed, nice and hard with arousal as was her clit. She groaned with pressed lips, her desire there as well as her stubbornness too. Oh, she burned with need, she could taste it on her own juices that had dribbled into her mouth.

“I … I ...” She took a deep breath, teased for hours! Nu uh, she wanted it now! “I want you to fuck me! Slow, hard, I don't care!”

She was still squirming, still feeling the rising heat as her chest expanded and contracted as she gazed at him pleadingly.

Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:29 pm

There it was, the final submission to the bone deep need Arblis had instilled in her. No matter what services he helped her with, she would always remember that she had asked him to take her body. She was his by her own free will, to do with as he pleased. He felt that switch click in her mind and gently applied his own pressure. He tied the sensations she was feeling and those she was about to feel, with the emotions she felt right now. For now it was a weak connection, almost impossible to notice, but every time she gave in to him it would grow. A few more visits and she would treasure the ring more for his attentions than his service. Within a month, she would be begging for his approval. Not long after that, she would be a perfect lieutenant, bringing him fresh students to corrupt while giving him her body however he pleased. He wondered what it would take for her to give up that silly fear of anal sex. Yes, his first order once she was fully his would be to form a toy from his body for her to wear up that sexy little ass. He smiled, thinking of the look of horror it would instill.

Returning to the task at hand, Arblis smiled up at the squirming girl. "It would be my pleasure. I think you have a much easier time working with me when you are more honest about your desires."

He leaned back, straddling her with his large, hot body. The tentacles holding her arms released and instead grabbed her ankles, lifting them towards her shoulders and giving him an unobstructed view of her tantalizing sex. It was puffy and pink from his teasing, with juices spread all along her inner thighs. A third tentacle formed from thin air, wrapping around her hips for stability and to pull her onto his throbbing member. His preparations made, he brought his head forward to take a tit in his hot wet mouth and began his assault on her sensitive pussy.

His cock was just under 11 inches, with a corkscrew ridge along its length and bumps interspersed throughout to stimulate every inch of her inner walls. The entire muscle practically seethed with the needs he had held back as he positioned himself at her entrance and thrust into her core. He went slowly at first, not sure how deep she could take him and savoring every blessed inch that she could. She was so TIGHT, a burning vice of slippery wetness that he pressed into. She couldn't quite take him all unfortunately, but he adjusted. He shifted the angle and gained another half inch, leaving 9.5 inches of throbbing meat wedged inside her cave. He drew back, leaving just the tip inside her and allowed the excess length to flow back into his body. He wanted to be able to bury himself to the hilt without having to worry about hurting his "mistress".

And she was in desperate need of a good fucking. He looked up from tit to see her eyes just shy of glazing over after the feeling of his first penetration, combined with the adjustments he had made in her head. Perhaps he had teased her a little too long, but she would alright after she recovered from her first few orgasms.

With that in mind, he set to work, thrusting from tip to hilt in a single movement, burying himself within her. He didn't rush, keeping a moderate pace as she grew accustomed to the feel of his member. His tongue worked softly against her nipple, covering the diamond hard flesh with his lips. One of his hands returned to claim the other tit, pinching lightly and hearing her moans of appreciation in response.

Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:16 pm

She had been unaware that anything was happening and gasped, her hands free now went to his shoulders holding him there as she felt the keen touch of lips against her breast, further serving to moisten her swollen passage that leaked with the need for attention making a mess out of the blanket that she had laid down.

That tendril wrapped about her drawing her back onto that member, a cry leaving her lips as she found herself being stretched out as he entered her, a stark cry leaving her lips as he captured her sensitive breast.

“UHHH!” It felt a little uncomfortable, 9” had been her previous limit and she was pressed a little beyond what she had been use to. Yet she could not deny the feelings of pleasure that spilled over her then and there. It took a bit of getting use to though thankfully her body had been distracted with the attention that he had brought to her sensitive breasts.

Her fingernails pressed into smoky shoulders, her passage quivering with need reflected in her eyes as he presses back in nice and slowly. Each ridge, each bump keenly felt along with the press of his fingers or the flickering of his tongue or motion of his lips.

“OOOHHHHHH!”
Her head tips back feeling that nice and slow sensation assail her.

Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:00 pm

After a minute or two of adjustment, Arblis decided Etolie's body could handle the next level of assault. He increased the rhythm of his hips, pounding hard and fast in to her cunt. Every new thrust brought a resounding slap of flesh on flesh and the wet slosh of her juices. Her hole swallowed him greedily, clenching around him with each new invasion, trying to pull him beyond her limits. It was pure bliss. Her warmth, the pressure, the silky smooth texture of her skin, the pleasure emanating from her mind, everything added together to urge him forward.

He spoke words of encouragement through a groan of pleasure. "You feel incredible Etolie."

She was pressing him into her chest, pleading with her actions for him to do more, to take her more, to give her more. He suckled on her hard, bringing her sensitive teat into his mouth and lapping it with his tongue. His thumb and forefinger caught the other nipple and pinched hard, sending a new shock of sensation through her body. Her full breasts tried to bounce under his touch with ever thrust of his hips, and he tightened his grip on each.

The forest clearing was alive with the sounds of their pleasure, his grunts, her cries, their flesh against flesh, the whole place only existed as a spot for this meeting of bodies.

Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:37 pm

She hugged him with those moist walls clinging against him as he pressed forward in his commanding assault of her body. Her head tipped back, tossing from side to side as the element of a little pain had been added.

It wasn't much though it did not need to be much as her nipple was pressed between fingers given how sensitive she was there. A little pain mixed in with the pleasure, she was not a sadist, heavens no, but the combination was thrilling as it was.

“OH! OH YES!”

He moved quicker against her, through her and it wasn't long before she could feel the burning heat sweep through her knowing that the inevitable was about to happen.

“OH GOD, I'M. I'M CUMMING!” And her gushing juices add to the mix of those that had already been stirred up.

Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:54 pm

He could feel her nearing the peak, sensing the animal lust inside her mind. "That's it. Let it out. Cum for me." The energy left her in a wave as she came, siphoned through her contact with the smoky entity and being devoured. She was delicious, filled with the experience of years both giving and receiving pleasures on this island, lust for the power he offered her, and the knowledge that right now the only thing that mattered in the world was that the he kept fucking her.

As Etolie screamed her release, Arblis didn't let up at all. If anything, his thrust became more urgent, more intense, as her back arched below him. His free hand felt between their bodies until it found her clit and took it in his warm fingers. His touch sent a new flash of feeling through her, prolonging her first orgasm and pressing her quickly towards the next.

Idly, he wondered how many times other guests had made her cum without a rest in the past. Could he break the record? But no, it was too early to go pushing her boundaries. She had to believe that she still had control for now. Maybe that would be her reward when she asked him to take her ass. For now, she the tentacle wrapping her waist pulled hard, impaling her on his length as each thrust came up to meet her hips.

Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next