View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:12 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
 Needle (for Hope and Krisna) 

Post Re: Needle (for Hope and Krisna)
(So sorry Ive been missing so long, I want to try and close some of Krisnas unfinished threads.)

Krisna wasted little time plunging that wildly buzzing toy deep into her lover Hopes tight awaiting sex, filling her lover full of the pleasuring toy cock as she slyly glanced up into Hopes adorable eyes as she watched her lover endure the over whelming buzzing toy befor coming to her
orgasm with a loud passionate shout.

Her lovers cries made her hotter as Krisna only wanted to hear more and more cries of pleasure come from her lover Hope as she steadiy began to rock that rumbling toy inbetween her thigh. "Uhm Hope... your so lovable and naughty, isnt she so naughty Dessy? She liks it! Look." Krisna plauyfully teased as she gently pinched Hopes spercial pearl as she continued to slowly rock the toy in and out of her sex.

Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:06 am

“UH! AHH! UHHH!” She cried out as her body was played with. Whether that toy itself of the warm of fingers stroking over her pearl or the warm ones of Scorch holding her down she came and came hard.

Her hips rocking subconsciously from side to side as that toy was worked into her, through her. The intensity to overwhelming, Hope's eyes roll to the back of her head as she arches as that final release slams into her and causes her body to collapse back down the the bed beneath her as unconsciousness envelopes her..

Better Lucky than good ...

Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:13 pm

(no worries, RL and all that, we can close things out there unless you wish to add a final post seeing how I did intend for it to be the last scene)

“Uh huh,”
Scorch answers Krissy with a smile. Things get a bit chaotic between attempting to hold down the agent in those final moments and the crescendo of cries but in the end it is Hope that falls unconscious.

Releasing her hold she crawls over to Krissy cupping the side of her face with warm fingers. Her eyes still a light brown. Stealing an intense kiss from her lips she virtually steals all her remaining breath.

“I'd say mission accomplished. We got the people back, we'll let her rest a bit before taking her back. Maybe you should get some rest to, something tells me it's going to be a long trip back.”

Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:15 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27