View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 11:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Lexa's First Lesson at Shokushu [OPEN] 

Post Re: Lexa's First Lesson at Shokushu [OPEN]
Alexis stuck out her tongue in pleasure as the tentacles wrecked her body. The monster said that all it needed was three more orgasms. Was it lying to her? She flexed her inside muscles, causing her womanhood to clamp down on the tentacle cock and begged for it to climax. "H-hurry up and climax, you stupid monster...!" She said with a disdainful look on her face. Alexis opened her mouth and sucked on the tentacle, giving it a similar treatment to the first one. Alexis twitched as the tentacles curled around her breasts, playing with them eagerly. At the same time, she felt something prod against her back door. No! She wasn't ready for this!

Finally, the tentacle entered inside of her asshole. The tight sensation made it hard for the tentacle to travel up her body. It hurts! She thought in her mind, seeing as a tentacle was shoved in her mouth. It doesn't belong there!

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:09 pm

Afraid your stamina will not hold up? Aegir chuckled in her head. He pressed forth, eager to fill her as tight muscles cascaded all around him. Of course he could feel her thoughts and she did not need to vocalize in order to communicate with him though that was how most beings preferred to have conversations with him.

He worked passed her lips pressing forth into her moist mouth as another began filling her ass. He was boneless and could compress to fit his entire body into cracks no larger than a quarter in size. But feeling her spike in pain he had not dialed down her response to pain enough and did so now as those tentacles still folded about those large mammary glands.

Despite already cumming he could feel that tension building back up, his thrusts becoming a bit more eager with a combination of that and the very fact that he was dulling the feeling of pain.

Such a spirited girl. You are doing Lexa proud. I am almost there, almost. Would you like to taste it this time? You merely have to think your answer my little cock sleeve.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:31 pm

Alexis was surprised by how quickly the pain subsided- Aegir's ability to control tentacles was truly incredible. While the sensation was no longer painful in her backdoor, it was still an unfamiliar and rather uncomfortable thing. The busty blonde threw her head back and allowed those musical moans to continue across the room. Every thrust of the tentacle-cock caused her pussy to become hotter. Her pussy had become accustomed to the sensation, and she desired more, rocking her hips back. Alexis made sure to move her hips in a circular motion, causing the tentacle-cock to press up against the sides of her walls. "D-do you like it? How my pussy feels?" She was breathing heavily. Finally, it was too much for the teen and she cried out. A powerful orgasm coated Aegir's tentacle-cock in the blonde's rich juices.

Monsters:

Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:00 am

Mm, yes I like. She was certainly getting into it as her hips gyrated against him. She wanted more even though she was unfamiliar with the feel of the tentacle in her backdoor she had no choice but to accept it as he made light thrusts into her with the tentacle there.

Amazing, Alexis, simply amazing.
It was not his style to degrade, besides it made no sense calling her a slut when this was her first time after all. She had missed his question as far as taking his seed in her mouth or not though there was no time as she tightened against him as those juices rushed over him he shot forth inside her depths punctuating the matter with a groan.

He throbbed inside her for a long moment as tentacles squeezed those plump breasts and the other pressed beyond her lips. He slowed a bit, then stopped and peeled his tentacles from her as he assisted her off of that desk an encouraged her to her knees.

Such a shame to stifle such musical sounds. Did you know that I was once vulnerable to music whether song or instrument, funny how I overcame that but you're probably not interested in hearing it. Take a bit of a break, use that mouth of yours and if I do cum again it counts towards the three.
He explained to her.

Character Listing

Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:42 pm

The young teen's body was thrashed by the ravaging tentacles. She was unsure if she would even be able to go back at this point, because by alluring the monster to love her more, she slowly came to love the monster's touch. Was she awful for that? That one sexual encounter with a monster had caused her to become like this?

Once the tentacles pulled away, Alexis protested. "W-what? Come back..." She was then forced on her knees with the tentacle-cock right in front of her eyes. The violet-eyed girl glanced back up at Aegir with longing eyes. Her hands lightly rested on the monster's thighs. "Y-yes, I understand." It was unclear if she was replying to Aegir's former weakness or his blowjob command. Alexis herself didn't even know which statement she replied to. The young girl's tongue curled around the head of the cock. It swirled around slowly, making sure to coat it in her saliva. She licked up against the head several times before finally taking more of the tentacle-cock inside of her mouth. As she did, her warm breath rushed against it. Alexis' free hands reached over and grabbed onto a few stray tentacles to stroke them. Her warm lips rubbed back and forth against the shaft, begging for Aegir to come once more.

Monsters:

Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:38 pm

He could feel those feelings within her and had not minded. In fact that may have been a better way for her to protect the others. If she became smitten then it was likely that that persona would emerge upon his arrival though in her dreams she would have had less protection he surmised but she was working to safeguard Lexa in both the conscious and conscious realms.

Aegir did not mind and he was pleased at her protest. She wanted that attention. It did not take him long to blow his wad given the heat of her mouth coupled by how close he had been prior to halting her. His creamy essence firing straight down her throat as hands roamed her well endowed chest playing with those nipples as he throbbed and ejected more of himself into her.

Two. He added. Now drink it all gorgeous. He continued to twist her nipples softly until there was nothing left in that central member though the two smaller ones that flanked it were rock hard and eager.

Take a moment if you need it. You are doing well and there is no rush. Even now you can applaud the fact that Lexa is safe until her Junior year from me at least.

Character Listing

Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:09 pm

Were Alexis' powers of allure finally working on Aegir? It seemed like the monster was hooked- and she would keep it that way. Hmm... do you like me that much? She thought in her mind as she lapped up Aegir's climax. She opened her mouth and showed the monster the leftovers of his climax still in her mouth. Why don't you lay down and let me work this time? She swallowed all of the climax and pushed Aegir down. The blond girl hopped on top of Aegir and rubbed her wet pussy lips against the tentacle cock. Her nether lips prodded at the head of the tentacle-cock, teasing Aegir. The monster would be able to have a perfect view of Alexis' body. "You're a tentacle monster, right? Wrap me up..." She giggled, finally sinking her hips down at the monster. Alexis looked down at Aegir with a lustful smile across her lips. "I'm doing all of this to please you and you're still thinking about Lexa? It's rude to think of another lady while having sex with me, you know? ♥" Her tight folds wrapped around the tentacle-cock, squeezing every part of it. She shook her hips in a circular motion, and her body swayed perfectly.

Monsters:

Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:10 am

While she had wondered about her ability to allure him Aegir had not given her an answer one way or another allowing her to wonder about it further. He had been immune to that gifting though she was impressing him in other ways.

Yes, that much, Alexis. She was going on his list of his favorite top ten girls though he played with 6-10 a lot the top five were fairly static and he had little doubt that one day she would be there. It was a list he kept more or less for “fun” the only practical use was determining who trumped who if he had to make a choice between acquiring on or another as a slave in the future. Barring ADD rescues of course. It was a circumstance he was problem never going to encounter but he was prepared never the less.

Obedience was key to leaving a good impression on him. She did as told and went beyond this as she pressed him back. Few had sought to take this sort of initiative, the one that did it often enough was his favorite, Ryu.

But Alexis even teased him with the heat of her body tracking against his own. This had been less about Lexa know and more about her as she voiced her opinion.

Tentacles reached up engulfing her thighs and breasts. Another played with her clit and his moistened one returned to her rump knocking against the backdoor.

Oh, no, I was just reminding you about your progress. How pleased she would be. How pleased I am.
He squeezed those tits as his hands rested on her hips that tight pussy moving against him as she brought herself down over him.

You move like a dancer. Divine my dear, absolutely divine.

Character Listing

Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:00 am

Alexis leaned down to allow Aegir to feel even more of her youthful body. Large, soft breasts pressed against the monster. The girl began to grind her hips back and forth, allowing the tentacle-cock to press against her walls. Meanwhile, the blonde's hard nipple rubbed teasingly against Aegir's body. Even when the tentacles curled around her, Alexis moved with little to no struggle. She loved feeling the slippery tentacles against her thighs. It was a secret fetish of hers, and the monster was giving her plenty of it. But she couldn't forget about the tentacles curling around her breasts either.

Her blonde hair fell and curled along her back. Her arms wrapped adoringly around Aegir's neck. Each passing second, her warm pussy squeezed on the cock. Then, the second tentacle entered her backdoor. "A-aaahh..." Alexis groaned, still unused to such a sensation.

Alexis' breath warmly brushed against Aegir's neck. "You're pretty fun too..." She giggled.

Monsters:

Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:53 am

I'm glad you think so.

This had been an interesting day. He had not expected to draw out this personality and it had seemed that once she had been over the initial moment of the shocking encounter she seemed to come around quite well.

And there he was. Initially he was going to play around in Lexa's head a bit more and involve things with the mystery of “D” but this was just as good if not better.

Their where no secrets though as he could dig through her memories though that was not the normal method he used. Usually he just sensed the surface thoughts and emotions of someone. In this case he had felt her fetish which had only encouraged him to use all eight tentacles seeing that he was prone.

Two squeezed those plump breasts that moved against his chest making him well aware of how erect they where. A third in her ass moving to match her pace, feeling his own cock pressing inside her pussy as she grinded against him Two move tangled about her thighs caressing them.

Another two did the same with her arms as they traced against them while the last teased and flicked against her clit.

He had not held her limbs all that tightly so she could still freely move as they swept against her limbs. You feel great, Alexis. But now, now I want to hear you sing out for me. He lifted up thrusting into that pussy as warm muscles danced against him. He could feel his next release building but tried to hold back as he was determined to bring her to her peak first.

Character Listing

Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:01 pm

The blonde girl's body shivered as the tentacles touched her delicate skin. Her warm, subtle breaths brushed against Aegir's neck. Her cheeks were flushed red. She could feel the slippery tentacle curl around her thighs and breasts. At the same time, another tentacle plunged into her backdoor, widening her tight insides. Both of Alexis' holes clamped down, squeezing both of them in her warmth. Suddenly, the girl stopped rocking her hips as her clit was being played with. "Mhmm!" The teen moaned blissfully.

Suddenly, Alexis rearranged herself so she was in a reverse cow-girl position. Rather than seeing Aegir face-to-face, Alexis turned away. The monster could enjoy the girl's nice, around ass mashed against his body. The tentacle-cock disappeared between her ass cheeks every time the girl rocked her hips down at Aegir. Her long, flowing hair covered her back as the girl continued to ride the monster. "Cum inside me~" Alexis tilted her head back slightly so she could look lustfully at Aegir from the corner of her eye.

Monsters:

Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:51 pm

Few students got into this sort of position with him. It was not often that one decided to take the dominant position though he enjoyed it as a nice change of pace. Over all there had been perhaps two or three students that would do so without being commanded to do so and he had been glad that she had taken the initiative.

He continued to press into her back door and thrust into her from below until she stopped. Sensing her mind he had been able to tell that she was only shifting positions and so he loosened and removed his hold until she had gotten into position once more before they returned.

Soon they were back at it. He pressed into her with eager thrusts now as his own release was eminent. He held back as long as he could reaching up to grasp those golden looks as she looked back over a shoulder at him.

Emitting bubbly groans he halted as he shot forth again, filling her with his seed as he throbbed inside her. He stopped though he still stroked over her clit as he laid there. Three … did you need a brake before we move on to four?

Character Listing

Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:34 pm

Alexis was surprised by how easily Aegir let her assume control. It seemed that this monster was only in it for the sexual gratification. Were there other monsters on the island just like him, or were the rest predators? Anyways, the blonde continued to bounce her ass against Aegir. The sound of clapping flesh could be heard every time the tentacle-cock sank into her warm, welcoming folds. She could tell that the monster was near an orgasm, and continued to rock her hips in a circular motion. As she did so, the member would feel the pressure of her inner walls subtly pulling it in a circular motion. Then, a warm substance washed over her, filling Alexis with a strange warm liquid. "A-aahh..." The student moaned, before leaning back so that her back lay on his chest. She needed a few moments to rest, the throbbing cock still inside of her. "Haaa... ha... you're a tentacle monster aren't you? Why don't you put me in an embarrassing position, and then do me?" Alexis smiled looking back, attempting to use her ability to allure Aegir towards her, even though the magic had failed before.

Monsters:

Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:34 am

He came and came hard as he rested there sheathed inside her. He cupped her lovely breasts with his hands as he drew his tentacles away using his fingers to pinch her nipples and tug on them gently. She even looked back attempting to goad him with that alluring gaze, he could sense her intention in her mind.

A tentacle rubbed her back and shoulders. Hm … perhaps … but to answer your earlier question there are others on this island too. Some that enjoy pleasure, some that enjoy dominance. While she had not asked her question to him specifically he had decided to answer it to better prepare her.

For the moment he just held her allowing them both to recover. He gave her words a little thought though. When they had both recovered though he drew out of her generating an illusion of chains dangling down from the ceiling. Through his telekinesis he moved her limps securing her in place with her arms above her head. She was acing the door too as she could hear someone drawing near.

I have issued a call to members on the student newspaper … that would be at least one of them now. I do hope she got the suggestion I sent about grabbing her camera. Such a shining star, it will do wonders to photograph you in your prime. So helpless and needy ...

Of course all this was an illusion he generated though he could reach out to distant minds there were even limits to what he could do. For instance he doubted that he would be able to reach Lexa or Valentine though he could probably leave a message on the subconscious mind that triggered when either took conscious control … perhaps he would try just to discern limits … right now though he watched her reaction though this was not what she had in mind, not entirely but a girl craving attention like this he was curious whether or not she had (or would have) an exhibitionist side to things.

Character Listing

Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:28 pm

Alexis rested on the monster, allowing her breathing to return back to normal. "M-More monsters...?" She whispered under her breath. Other monsters that wanted to violate girls. It was as if this school was some sort of nesting ground for them. Could the girls get pregnant from these monsters? No, that wouldn't be possible. But... if the monsters didn't seek to impregnate these girls, then what were they truly after? She allowed Aegir to take her, chaining her up against the ceiling. It wasn't what she had in mind, but it was surely something that could turn out to be real kinky. Yet, he didn't touch her. Rather, she remained bound.

"W-w-w-what?! Someone's at the door!" She looked back over to Aegir. Her panic only increased when she found it that it wasn't his intention to prevent the other girl from entering. Her cheeks flushed bright red. "You can't let her in here!" She said, though her protest seemed to be rather weak-willed. Alexis did love attention, but would she enjoy something like this? Her heart raced so fast that she swore it would break out of her heart. No one knew of Alexis' existence here at Shokushu. On the transcripts, it was written that only Lexa had been enrolled. What would the school do if they saw a mysterious blonde girl? The school would search far and wide for Alexis, and surely would never be able to find her. But at the same time, that meant that Alexis wouldn't be able to substitute for Lexa as easily and protect the black-haired girl. But still... to be in front of a camera...

"I-I don't think this is a good idea..." But her words were just an act. Her nipples remained hard, and she subconsciously wanted to show off her body. The blonde girl began to sensationally rubbing her thighs together, and cutely bit her lip.

Monsters:

Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next