View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 10:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Tying Loose Ends [Stephanie/Kakumaoh] 

Post Re: Tying Loose Ends [Stephanie/Kakumaoh]
It didn't take much to blow Vanessa's fuse. The mention of him providing something that she couldn't had clearly gotten to her. "We'll see about that." She growled. The redhead began to grope her friend's ass. She kneaded Stephanie's ass in a circular motion, giving the blonde girl an extra sensation to enjoy while the large cock slipped inside of her. Her massage gently pushed Stephanie's ass cheeks against the monster's length so she could truly appreciate his largeness. The redhead giggled when Stephanie cried out in pleasure. "Come, Stephanie. Let's show him how lucky he truly is to even be with us."

Vanessa's legs tightened and pulled Stephanie closer. She would feel the power of every thrust from her companion on top of her. When they kissed, Vanessa didn't give Stephanie the liberation of control. The crimson-haired girl was more forceful this time. She grew out her friend's tongue and curled her lips around it. Vanessa began to suck on Stephanie's outstretched tongue, giving her no outlet for her lust. Her teeth gently grazed the blonde girl's tongue, occasionally licking it to tease Stephanie of what a french kiss would feel like. She moaned as Stephanie touched her breasts, with her lips quivering with excitement all while holding Stephanie's tongue captive. Finally, Vanessa released Stephanie's tongue. Blushing, the redhead stuck her tongue out. "Now do me." She giggled cheerfully.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:19 pm

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
The blonde tried to cut off the redhead's taunts, apparently afraid of what he might do if he got too angry. There wasn't any actual danger of that; he was more amused by the girl's defiance at this point.

The redhead pulled the blonde closer to herself, kissing and fondling her as if to distract her from the demon fucking her. Oh, I don't think you'll win an erotic battle with me, he thought, slowly increasing the strength and speed of his thrusts into the blonde's tight pussy. And once we're done, maybe I'll have a similar battle with her, using you as the field.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:13 pm

Andrea could feel the hands against her ass pushing her back against that stiff hard mass. She moaned, there was no way she could take it all in as that rod seemed to stretch on forever. Despite what she took there always seemed to be more.

Fortunately he did not have the same girth as that dragon. She found herself crying out briefly before her tongue had been captured and stilled. “Umm ...” Draw closer by those legs there didn't seem to be any repercussions so far. She had been aware as to how heated that Vanessa could become. Whenever it seemed like she was on the verge of submitting something seemed to set her off again reminding her of a fish struggle for air after being removed from a lake flopping uselessly around.

Her tongue captured she could only whimper as it was sucked on and scrapped with teeth. She whimpered as the pace picked up behind her too and she was bombarded with all these sensations at once. Her mind reeling at all the sensations, her body quivered and tightened against hi meat as it pushed it's way inside her then back out.

Denied of that tongue though she eagerly set upon Vanessa's once allowed to do so. She sucked and teased it in much the same way as her hip shuffled back. She could feel all that tension gathering then exploding when she was unable to contain it all as she let out a muffled cry and yet still attempted to push back though slowing a great deal in the process leaving the two to do most of the work.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:26 pm

Vanessa let out a moan as her friend began to suck on her tongue. However, the blonde girl was much more forceful. The knight could feel teeth graze against her flexible appendage. The crimson-haired girl squeezed her lips around and forced Stephanie into a kiss. The softness of their lips brushed against one another's again, with their forms tightly pressed up against one another. It was Vanessa who would break the kiss first. She gasped, looking up at her lover. "Tell me that you prefer me over the monster..." The redhead whispered suggestively. She leaned up and gently blew cold air into the rim of Stephanie's ears. "I'll let you do me. In. Any. Way. You. Want." The girl placed emphasis on every word. For encouragement, she gently humped upward, allowing her wet pussy to brush against her friend's form. She rested her chin on Stephanie's shoulder and gave the monster a sly look, as if secretly communicating, 'I won'.

Monsters:

Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:35 pm

If Kakumaoh noticed the redhead's look and understood it, he gave no sign. Not that he'd have agreed with her assessment anyway; he was in complete control here, and there was no way that the redhead could fill up the blonde like he did, whichever of them she preferred. He also doubted that either of the students would have the energy to act on the redhead's offer for a while after he was done with them.

Sandwiched between the others, the blonde was letting them do most of the work. This was fair enough; in her position, there wasn't much she could do. As the girls pressed their bodies together and kissed deeply, the demon moved one pair of hands to fondle their breasts. Slowly, he could feel another orgasm building up as the blonde's tight pussy squeezed around his shaft.

Character listing

Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:12 pm

“Yes … yes … YES!!!” She gasped in response. The demon's cock drove into her, the sensation good but different from what she had been use to until she had been a few weeks into college life. Her preference between the sexes had been clear though she felt guilt at being made to feel so good. Not always as was the case with the slimes but the humanoids seemed to get it right, perhaps even trying to corrupt her body.

The slimes didn't strike her as anything more then lustful sadistic creatures. The humanoids seemed more willing to converse and often used corruption, sometimes avert like Arblis, sometimes more subtle that took her a bit of time to catch on to. Sometimes not at all but she was always kept guessing.

But she had meant to answer Vanessa of course though the demon's presence made it difficult to concentrate as she was sandwiched between the pair. Her breasts grasped, those very words were so arousing that she could not help herself clenching tightly against that cock and cumming at once envisioning such future prospects.

The pair would hear her sing out the praise that release brought her. Her hands either side Vanessa on the bed clenching the sheets tightly as she pressed herself more firmly against the rocking body beneath her to ride out the tidal wave of bliss she had been experiencing.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:06 am

Vanessa stuck a tongue out, running the flexible appendage along her lower lip. She was obviously upset that her friend had not given her an answer, and that it was a silent way of Stephanie telling the redhead how good the monster felt. She glanced over at the monster. Though the redhead herself was tired, she had definitely rested up a bit when Stephanie had taken some of the burden. Curious eyes looked over at the monster, wondering when he'd leave. If Stephanie and Vanessa were to have their alone time, the monster couldn't wear them out too much. After all, he wasn't planning on taking the redhead once more, was he?

Monsters:

Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:14 am

The demon came at almost the same time as the blonde, making it impossible to tell who had triggered the other's orgasm. Her passage tightened around his shaft as if trying to drain him completely as she cried out in involuntary pleasure. His hands tightened on her ass as he pressed as deeply into her as he safely could, aiming to prolong their peaks as long as possible.

All good things have to end, however, and he slowly pulled out of her as their climaxes died down. Looking at the redhead, he could almost see the hope that he was done in her eyes. He suppressed a grin at that; he could keep going as long as they could. "I suppose I should go before you two are completely exhausted," he said, drawing back and turning slightly. He then leered directly at the redhead. "But I wouldn't want you to feel neglected because I'd fucked your friend an extra time." He moved back in, pressing the tip of his shaft between her nether lips.

Character listing

Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:14 am

Her pussy spasmed against that shaft while it remained, Vanessa's tongue swept against her jaw then she saw that heated gaze, realizing that Vanessa was looking back at the demon as he slipped free. At first she believed that the demon had been finished but moved back in.

She had wondered if locking gazes had been like locking gazes with a wild animal where it was seen as some form of a challenge. She shifted, breathing heavily as she caught her own breath. The demon making it clear that he wasn't done yet.

Laying to the side she had tried to get out of the way as much as she could. A hand sealing over a large breast, squeezing it as her lips began suckling the other. Then her tongue caressed that nipple, blue eyes peeking up to regard Vanessa's features as she teased her orbs fighting to recover some of that lost stamina.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:10 pm

Vanessa breathed a sigh of relief. She looked over lovingly into Stephanie's eyes. "T-Thank goodness. Now it can be just us-" She was interupted by the demon when he turned back to press his large shaft against her womanhood. The knight was still sensitive. Her legs twitched every time his massive member rubbed against her velvet folds. "H-Hold on, I'm tired..." The crimson-haired girl complained, hating the idea of losing to such a brute monster. The monster was now given a perfect view of the athletic redhead once Stephanie had moved aside. "N-No...!"

The redhead sobbed, groaning when she felt her breasts squeezed and licked. "P-Please, I was just joking before. I-I don't think I could take any more of your cock!"

Monsters:

Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:47 pm

"Oh, don't worry about that," the demon said, moving one hand to fondle the blonde's ass. "You won't be taking more than you did the other times." He knew what she meant, but he wasn't going to let that stop him deliberately misinterpreting her just to taunt her. Slowly, he began to press his shaft back into her tight passage, the way now well-lubricated by multiple orgasms. As he pressed as far in as he safely could, he moved one hand to caress her clit, stimulating the nub as he drove back and forth in her depths.

Character listing

Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:36 pm

She was breathing hard between soft licks and sucks. Vanessa made it clear that she could not take much more. But the demon did not listen as she heard the insertion of that cock into her wet folds.

A hand brushing over her ass, the sweeping motion felt good but she kept her eyes gazed at her lover attempting to read that exhaustion better. She had been torn in stopping and continuing. In the end she settled her brief debate by continuing never stopping in the first place.

The idea was that the demon wasn't stopping and so she had to endure this anyway. That and what she was doing couldn't be as exhausting to the knight. Her eyes watched with concern never the less.

It was a sight to behold Vanessa in such throws of passion, seeing her on the brink. Of course she wished she was the one doing it herself.

Lifting away from that mound for a small moment her eyes flick down catching that movement of the demon pleasuring her clit. She frowned, then smiled.

“You look so lovely right now,”
she couldn't think of any words of encouragement. Speaking those few words had her chest rising and falling rapidly. She took a small moment then went back to work ...

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:42 pm

Vanessa cried out as the cock entered into her slick folds once more. The dirty sound of sex could be heard as his member pushed in, with every interaction between his sexual organ and hers to be clearly heard in some audible, squishy noise. His cock hilted deep into her needy, moist pussy as it firmly hugged the shape of it, already attempting to milk it once more. Her weak legs quivered underneath the monster's touch. Amber eyes quietly gazed at Stephanie. "S-Stop... don't say that... " Vanessa wanted to cover her face in shame. How could she look lovely with an inhumane monster cock wedged inside of her? How could she be beautiful at all with such a hideous sight before her? The girl closed her eyes and bit on her bottom lip.

"N-No more... my pussy's getting tired...!" She squeezed on his cock with her inner walls, hoping he would get the message.

Monsters:

Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:53 pm

"I'm sure you can last until I'm done," he said, his words broken up by gasps of pleasure as he sped up his thrusts. While he usually tried to bring the students he was raping to a climax before he came himself, the girl was clearly too exhausted for that. Instead, he concentrated entirely on his own pleasure, taking little time before releasing one last load of his hot cum inside her.

As his orgasm died down, he pulled his shaft out of her tight passage and headed for the door. Before leaving, he leered back at the exhausted girls. "That was quite enjoyable. I'll have to visit you again sometime." With that, he opened the door and, after checking that the hall was clear, finally left them.

Character listing

Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:52 am

She smile and shook her head. “It's true,” monster or not she couldn't help but be aroused at the sight, was that normal? Had she been at this place too long? Maybe. She crawled alongside the Vanessa one hand turning her head to the side gently as she professed her exhaustion.

“You can do this,” she whispered before adding her lips to Vanessa's delighting in that warm taste. The offered words of encouragement had not been her only action as she reached back to stroke at the length of that cock before grasping it and working the portions of that immense member that could not fit inside her and some of the other portion as it pressed in and out adding to the friction.

When the monster pulled out, content for the time being she was left with a parting message. This was her room after all and she had no idea if he would be back when the two of them were there together or if it were just her present. She was left to wonder, left to imagine how she would have dealt with the situation on her own. Could she have given his endurance?

She gave a weak smile that didn't really reach her eyes then he was gone. She then cast her gaze back to her lover. “A-Alright, let's get some sleep.”

She would have recommended clean up first but she was too exhausted to bother with that right now and she imagined Vanessa was in the same boat.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next