View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 11:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Tying Loose Ends [Stephanie/Kakumaoh] 

Post Re: Tying Loose Ends [Open for a monster]
That felt good. A blush broke out over her features at that nibble and feel of her tongue. Her breasts played with as she held on to Vanessa's hips. Her lips tingled with the passage of those lips that had just departed from her own.

Her mind had blanked for a moment before the issue of secrets came back up. It must have been a big one as she thought it over once again as if weighing how such a secret would change things. She then seemed to calculate things ii her head.

Nodding she comes to a decision. “My name is not Stephanie,” she began. “It's Andrea. Andrea Summers.”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:41 am

It was as if the knight had paused for a moment to consider what Stephanie told her. Vanessa's ember eyes bore into the girl's eyes. What was the redhead thinking? The few moments that passed between the two seemed to last forever. Then, the knight spoke. "Well, that explains your amazing singing when I met you in the shower ♪" Vanessa giggled as she continued to run her hands over the blonde's breasts. Her hands traveled to Stephanie's nipples and lightly tugged on them. "Nice to meet you, Andrea... Since I have a private audience with you, why don't you sing for me?" Her hands lightly ran against the side of the girl, curling down to complement the girl's curves. She caressed Stephanie's outer thighs, before slipping a single finger inside her companion's moist folds.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:41 am

The silence had been uncomfortable. Say something ... But it seemed as if Vanessa did not see it as a big deal. In fact this was the first time she had heard any use her real name in months. In a sense it was a load off her shoulders getting that secret out and while she had no intention of letting others know her secret (the less the better after all) being an unknown had it's appeal.

“OK ...” feeling a hand against a breast she took a sharp intake of breath feeling a finger puncture those moist depths of hers. Her head tilted back, eyes closed and her back arched forward.

Her mind was scrubbed of any songs then save for a primal one as she let loose a cry. “Oh, Vanessa!” She leaned in for a kiss to buy some time so she could come up with something.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:25 pm

((Back! Recovering from that wisdom teeth surgery!))

The real reason for Vanessa to doubt her blonde partner was the fact that they were trapped on Shokushu. How on Earth did this girl continue her role as Andrea Summers? Anyways, those were questions the knight wanted answered... eventually. The redhead was sure to reward Stephanie when their lips met. Her warm lips interlocked with Stephanie's, and continued for a passionate kiss. Eventually, she broke the kiss. Vanessa slipped a second finger into her partner. The redhead's fingers pressed against Stephanie's inner walls. She lightly began to stroke her fingers in and out of the girl and staring at her with lustful eyes. "That's it... Let me hear that beautiful voice of yours..." The crimson-haired girl whispered.

Vanessa pulled her fingers out and licked her two fingers.

Monsters:

Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:20 pm

(Dreadful. I had two pulled and they weren't even bothering me WB)

Andrea Summers had been on hiatus. Since she wore the wig there were a number of performances that could be done in her absence. Lip syncing and so forth though for the next four years she would be rather low key.

She filled out her application under a pseudo-name and whether or not to school knew or even cared had been another matter. There were things here that forced one's attention! The monsters that went bump in the night for instance … she sang the first thing that came to mind, what it was she had no idea only that her pitch was off broken by the constant gasps that streamed from her lips.

Blue eyes focused on those fingers as Vanessa sampled her juices from them. “So, how is it?” She was leaning back against the tree panting as she regarded her in that moment.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:03 pm

Vanessa pressed a finger against Stephanie's lips when she asked how it was. At first it was to silence the blonde girl, but the knight had an even better idea. She slipped her finger inside her partner's mouth and began to rub her delicate fingers against Stephanie's tongue. "It was delicious~" The crimson-haired girl failed to clarify if she meant the song was delicious... or her womanly juices. She came closer and allowed her breasts to mash against Stephanie's. Their nipples met, allowing them to feel each other's hardness. Vanessa rocked her chest back and forth, and had begun humping Stephanie with her breasts. The blonde would be able to feel the full pressure of the redhead's breasts for one moment, only to have it disappear the next.

Monsters:

Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:14 am

When she asked she was silenced with the placement of those fingers against her lips. An answer given just prior to her lips parting around the press of those fingers. Her tongue licking those digits as it swishes against her and sucks. Her blue eyes locked ahead of her one the amber one's before her.

Her back feels the stiffness of the tree behind her and her chest feels that larger one stepping into her sliding against her own as she brought her hands behind Vanessa to wrap her up in a warm embrace as she moaned around those fingers.

Grasping her around the back her hands brush up and down the warm smooth flesh there as she lifts a leg curling it about a hip as she balances there on a single leg as she basks in that closeness.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:32 am

Vanessa held up Stephanie's thigh, holding the blonde girl still close to her. Her ember eyes gazed over Stephanie like the girl was some sort of treat that she wanted to snack on. The knight slipped her finger out of her partner's mouth. She brought her finger to her own mouth and licked it to taste the singer's goodness. "Stephanie... or should I call you Andrea from now on?" The crimson-haired girl teased. "I've got a reeaaally fun idea~" Vanessa pressed a finger against Stephanie's nipple. She applied gentle pressure and dragged her finger south, allowing her to feel all of the singer's curves until she reached her desired area.

The knight was on her knees and face-to-face with the blonde's most sacred area. She lightly rubbed the woman's labia, while her tongue prodded at her clitoris. The crimson-haired girl looked up innocently to catch a glimpse of Stephanie's reactions.

Monsters:

Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:18 am

“Stephanie. Though when we're alone you can call me Andrea,” no one else knew after all. She appreciated the fact that this was more back and forth rather than her playing the aggressive one all the time. Sure enough she was pretty open and made no secrets about what she wanted but knowing someone wanted something just as much was exciting.

It was erotic seeing Vanessa taste her own juices and a chill raced down her spine as she felt the contact of fingers against her nipple as they traced down her body.

“OH! Yes!”
Her leg moved as she shifted down her body ending up draped over her shoulder. A teasing lick against her had her close her eyes as her head tips back.

“UH!” She panted out at the attention.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:59 am

As much as Vanessa enjoyed pleasing the blonde, she also loved to tease her as well. The knight had suddenly stopped and looked up cutely at the singer. A single finger pressed against Stephanie's lovely folds. She lightly rubbed her finger back and forth, careful not to penetrate the girl just yet. When she figured that she teased her partner enough, Vanessa continued to lick. Her warm, soft tongue slid back and forth until Stephanie's pussy was glistening from saliva. The knight slowly dug her face in deeper, allowing her tongue to push between Stephanie's folds. Once inside, the redhead's tongue pressed against Stephanie's walls like a curious explorer. Every single trace of her insides would be mapped, and properly touched.

Meanwhile, Vanessa's hands snuck up behind Stephanie and grabbed a handful of her ass cheeks. She squeezed them, while giving Stephanie a well-deserved spank here and there.

Monsters:

Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:36 am

“OOOH!” She panted and blushed at that teasing finger as it rocked back and forth against her damp folds. “T-That f-feels good!” That finger replaced by a tongue as it pressed inside her. Pink walls clenching against that tongue as it pressed inside her getting her to gasp out in the process.

“AHHH! GAWD! SO GOOD!”

Her ass grasped in those hands as her hips restlessly swayed back and forth. The playful spanks getting her to eek out as she sets her hands down on her shoulders brushing them back and forth as she directs Vanessa's movements.

“PERFECT! RIGHT THERE! AHHHHHH!”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:58 pm

Vanessa giggled when she saw the blonde girl succumbing to her touch. She continued to dive her tongue inside, pressing the wet and flexible appendage against the girl's walls. She was eager to find the girl's g-spot, and would stop at nothing until she found it. The knight gave her partner's ass another squeeze. The crimson-haired girl stopped and stood up. She kissed Stephanie and allowed the girl to taste her own goodness. As soon as their kiss ended, the redhead lightly held onto Stephanie by the waist. "Why don't we go to your dorm and experiment with some toys?~" Vanessa leaned closer in to whisper into her partner's ear. "I reeaallly want to go for a ride."

Monsters:

Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:55 pm

“OHH GAWD!!!” That tongue found that spot within her. Her passage tightening as it pressed against that tongue but then it faded when she was on the cusp of her release. “W-What -” Her words were cut off as lips had been pressed to her own muffling them as she drank in that kiss. Her hands folded about the crimson haired girl and she closed her eyes as she tasted her own juices.

Hot and bothered on the cusp on that release her tongue swam against Vanessa until she broke that kiss. She was on the very edge craving more attention though she heard that question. She did have quite the collection of toys mostly from traveling about the country a lot she often forgot to back some of them and just bought replacements meaning when she got back home she had a healthy collection already waiting.

But going to her dorm of course indicated all the fun that was to be had.

“L-let's,” she agreed. The sooner they were back the sooner she could get more relief. Vanessa had to have intentionally winded her up but Andrea didn't mind. “I get to cum f-first though,” she added after a brief moment.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:07 pm

Vanessa purred when the blonde girl said that she wanted to finish before they headed off. It was so unlike the crimson-haired girl to be so... promiscuous. Maybe the island had rubbed off on her after all. "Oh?~ And what if I told you that I wanted to go to your dorm room first?" The crimson-haired girl smiled, allowing her hands to map out her partner once more. She rubbed Stephanie's thighs and hips, while she lightly licked Stephanie before proceeding to give the blonde a hicky. She licked Stephanie's neck once she was done. "So, why don't we make it back to your dorm and I'll let you finish?"

Monsters:

Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:26 am

She blushed. Andrea was not promiscuous but aggressive in pursuing what she wanted. As famous as she had been she was somewhat use to getting her way automatically though it was far more rewarding to have to work at something. Even Daphnee. She had a crush on the Prefect and figured out that her fellow student was straight but that did not stop her …

She was single and it was so cute to see Daphnee blush or try to fend her off though Andrea never believed that anything would come of it. Unlike Vanessa where there was a very real possibility of something happening though she ran off last time and Andrea wasn't going to push too hard here letting Vanessa get use to the idea and square away whatever she had going on or not … they could keep things casual too.

Blushing, she received a hickey proof that Vanessa had marked her though she wasn't one to hide her sexuality. “Dorm f-first ...”

Getting back was hard since Vanessa didn't keep her hands to herself and Andrea was feeling even more heated as they went along returning that touch. She sighed after a long moment. “I-It seems too f-far ...” She says after reaching the half way point, hands roaming the curves of those breasts. “D-Do we have to? G-Go back that is ...”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next