View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 4:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 Tying Loose Ends [Stephanie/Kakumaoh] 

Post Re: Tying Loose Ends [Stephanie/Kakumaoh]
The knight was growing wetter by the moment as she watched the blonde friend get overtaken by the monster. She then shot the monster a dirty look. "I'm going to kill you" She hissed. The nerve of that cocky monster! She didn't feel any better since her friend was getting overtaken by the monster. She let out a sigh and approached Stephanie from behind. Though she was still clothed, Vanessa embraced Stephanie from behind. Her large, soft breasts pressed against the girl's back. She sweetly nuzzled her cheek against the blonde's. "I'll comfort you, okay? So you can forget about the monster." Her amber eyes stared at Stephanie's body. "I'll please you better than this monster ever could."

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:34 pm

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
The redhead remained defiant, threatening him once again. He merely grinned at her. "You can try, but I think you know what will happen when you fail."

She then moved, obviously trying to get behind the blonde. Obligingly, Kakumaoh turned the blonde around again to make it easier for the redhead to get into position; while she couldn't harm him easily, she could make herself a nuisance if she weren't distracted. While there was a challenge implied in her words, he didn't reply to it; she probably hadn't actually meant to challenge him here, and, if he were honest with himself, he couldn't guarantee that she wouldn't be able to back up at least some of her words here. Not that it would matter, anyway; he'd have his way with both of them soon enough.

With the blonde now facing him again, he ran his tongue down the side of her neck before shifting to lick her bare breasts. With one hand, he slid her shorts and panties down her legs while another slipped under the redhead's skirt to fondle her ass.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:46 pm

Those large breasts pressed into her back and there had been no mistake to what they were as she heard the challenge and threat that she offered to the creature before her. Effectively though she was a sandwich between the pair, her panties drawn down her legs displaying the glistening folds of her sex.

She could not help but be aroused … dominated, the attention of two individuals on her, even if it had been unwanted attention in the case of one of them. Andrea's breath caught in her throat as she felt the path that tongue made against her skin.

There was the coolness brought on by that wet feel and the contrasting warmth of his breath as he skimmed along her, her nipples puckered and hard throbbing with blood. “Uh!” She gasped unable to help herself as she reached back with one hand to take one of Vanessa's even if she could not see her at the time. Just the images of the looming creature in front of her.

“Not today ...” She whispered to Vanessa, perhaps in a feeble attempt to dissuade her from fighting further not wishing to see her hurt. They lost this round but could better prepare for it next time, exactly how she was unsure at this point though she was more concerned with the present then the future.

“And I'm sure you will,” said to her then punctuated with a small groan. At this close range she figured that they both could easily hear her whispered words and it look as if there may be a challenge between the two or possibly not, he had been here for one thing after all and it may not concern him unless he had a huge ego but only time would tell what occurred next.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:01 pm

Vanessa pressed her chest against the blonde woman. "N-no, I don't want to see you suffer like this..." She complained. In the heat of the moment, the redhead hadn't noticed that a hand slid down her white skirt. Immediately, the hand reached and groped her ass. "A-aaahh! Stop it, I told you not to!" She complained. Her cheeks were flushed red. She wanted to reach behind and pull his arm out. But it was impossible. He was too powerful. Unless...

She began to pull down her skirt, revealing her nice, athletic ass. At the same time, her sky blue panties were revealed. That way, Vanessa could brush the monster's hand away from her ass. "I-I told you that you weren't supposed to touch me!" She complained. The Knight pulled Stephanie back, allowing her to rest her back against the knight's breasts. She tilted the blonde girl's head to the side and locked her lips for a passionate kiss.

Monsters:

Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:50 am

The redhead seemed to think that she was in a position to make demands of him. "I didn't agree to that," he said, moving his hand back to squeeze her ass. "Besides, you know what's going to happen to you eventually; might as well get warmed up beforehand." Given the passionate kiss she gave the blonde, he couldn't tell if she actually heard what he said, but it didn't really matter.

He began to trace the blonde's slit with one finger, not yet pressing inside as he got her ready for the inevitable. Showing just how little he cared about the redhead's demand, he grabbed her breast with a free hand, roughly fondling the soft orb.

Character listing

Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:12 am

(Sorry for the delay I've been sick)

Andrea was scared, not for herself though her heart was racing in her chest. She feared that something might happen to her lover … well she had hoped things went that far so that they were an item but she had exerted no pressure there. She went with the flow though she found herself drawn into a passionate kiss.

Her mouth fully accepting any advance of her tongue should it come and a shiver of excitement flowed through her despite the situation they happened to be in.

But alas that kiss could not last forever and she heard the words of Vanessa and the creature. She even felt it touch her, a finger rewarded by what Vanessa started for the outsides of those folds were moist and waiting. Blue eyes pressed closed as she released a musically sounding gasp though he had not pressed the advantage further using another arm to reach behind her groping one of those breasts that had been pressed against her back.

Would he make each of them watch the other? She was uncertain how that would go though it wasn't likely in that situation that Vanessa would just sit back and watch as far as she guessed.

Reaching back with a hand she did her best to fondle the other breast hoping to defuse the situation disarming the bomb before it exploded as she considered options. “W-Wait … I have an idea ...”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:00 pm

A shy moan escaped Vanessa's lips as the monster groped her ass. Her heart raced, and her body seemed to shiver just from the first touch. But she knew that she wasn't supposed to do any of this. The knight could just as easily escape the monster's grasp. But... Stephanie was still here. Vanessa had to protect her.

...She was scared. Her legs shivered, but she couldn't let anyone know how she felt. The crimson-haired girl embraced her blonde friend tighter. Her warm breasts were firmly pressed against Stephanie's back. The knight's hard nipples rubbed against her back. It was then that the monster groped Vanessa's breasts. He would be able to feel just how soft and warm they were. Perfectly shaped, they accepted the monster's hand. The redhead winced, biting her bottom lip.

"A-an idea? What is it?" Vanessa needed to know. Her body was slowly heating up, slowly craving the monster more and more.

((And sorry for my late reply! I didn't know you guys were waiting for me :( ))

Monsters:

Thu May 14, 2015 2:51 pm

Both of the girls were beginning to succumb to their desires, although he couldn't tell how much of that was due to his attentions and how much was simply because of each other's presence. It didn't really matter to him, though; the redhead might consider it some sort of victory if she gave the blonde more pleasure, but he'd still get what he wanted from both of them.

“W-Wait … I have an idea ...” the blonde said, fear and worry evident in her voice.

He suspected she was trying to stall, but his patience wasn't at an end yet. Besides, he had had some… interesting encounters from listening to students' suggestions. As long as it didn't seem likely to let one of the pair off easily or even escape, he might even go along with it.

The redhead also seemed curious. "A-an idea? What is it?"

"Yes, talk quickly. Don't expect too much, though." He continued to fondle the pair, although he did temporarily release the redhead's breast to start to unbutton her blouse.

Character listing

Tue May 19, 2015 3:41 am

(it's alright a few weeks back I slowed things down when I was sick)

She felt those heavy breasts press into her back making sure she did not forget Vanessa's presence in all of this not that she would. She was a bit on edge though unlike the slime they had encounter the demon at least listened even if there was a tremble in her voice that she could not help.

Her heart beat against her chest and even Vanessa seemed curious as to what she had in mind though it had not been meant to stall, she had realized how useless that tactic would have been

“I''ll show you,”
she announced, figuring it would be easier. She scooted away from Vanessa just a little and turned around. Vanessa in front of her with the demon behind she rested on her knees sticking her ass back and rubbing it against the crotch of the demon as her hands tended to Vanessa, getting rid of those clothes so she could get at her sex. If allowed to continue she would trace over that labia with a finger while still rubbing against the demon feeling his hardness and figuring it was up to him to make the next move as her mouth would affix itself to Vanessa's sex, her tongue creeping along the slit then in as a hand folded over one of those large melons.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Tue May 19, 2015 3:24 pm

Every breath was heavier than the last. Her chest rose every time she inhaled. She leaned her body into the monster's hands, allowing him to grope even more of her. Then, she brought her hand to try to keep her blouse together. But the monster would ultimately undo her red blouse, allowing it to fall to the ground. There, even more of the girl's slender, milky complexion was revealed to him. A white bra held her large breasts together, almost teasing him with the sight of her cleavage and the perfect shape of her breasts.

Stephanie than pulled down the girl's skirt and panties, leaving only her bra left. Her luscious thighs were seen by both, as well as a soaked bubblegum pussy between her legs. The familiar, comforting feeling of the blonde's fingers rubbing seemed to excite the knight. She came closer onto her partner's embrace. She stood up to allow her friend to eat her out. Her pussy lips squeezed on the tongue, showing Stephanie just how soft and warm her pussy was. The crimson-haired girl reached and grabbed onto her friend's head. She pulled the blonde towards the knight's pussy, gently pulling at her lover's hair. "Y-yes, lick me like that, Andrea... My pussy loves your tongue." With that, the redhead moaned and began to gently rock her hips back at Stephanie so she could get a deeper taste of the redhead's goodness.

Monsters:

Mon May 25, 2015 8:19 pm

The blonde's actions seemed to shift the redhead's focus and put an end to her resistance. "Oh, I definitely approve," Kakumaoh said before reaching around the redhead to unfasten her bra. While he'd always found the garments somewhat awkward to remove without tearing the straps, he could manage as long as she didn't struggle. Even if she did, he'd still have her tits freed soon enough; she just wouldn't be able to use the bra again afterwards.

Once the last piece of clothing was removed, he began to fondle one of the redhead's breasts with one hand while reaching under the blonde to gently squeeze one of her breasts. With his other two hands, he held the blonde's hips steady as he pressed the tip of his hard shaft against her slit. "I think you're more than ready for this," he said before beginning to slowly slide his cock into her pussy, watching her reactions to make sure he didn't press in further than she could take.

Character listing

Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:53 am

Andrea! She froze at first, The demon did not know her true name though she had doubted that he had looked into matters much more deeply then necessary such as her schedule and routines. If her name was of any importance to him he did not show it and thus Andrea proceeded onward.

It had seemed that her plan worked. She had realized that today they had lost the battle and there was no sense in seeing Vanessa needlessly hurt. She thus sought to relax her and it had worked. Her hands reached around those hips after getting rid of those pesky clothes now that Vanessa was standing before her. Fingers traced up and down that ass pulling her forward as her tongue slipped over those ripe folds then halted at her entrance the same time she felt the demon pressing against her own.

Held in place at the back of her head, blue eyes peeked up as a shiver of excitement rushed over her spine as fingers folded around her breast.

“Mmph!” She moaned out around that pussy she speared in just as her tight walls yielded to the pressures of that shaft pressing inside her, tight walls collapsing back into place or rather trying if not for his body that had been forcing those lips apart.

Walls closed about him squeezing against him. Each and every inch he took brought her more pleasure than the last until she showed signs of reaching her limit at about 8 inches or so. Her walls were pulsing faster though and her tongue moving frantically as muffled moans of pleasure cascaded out from her lips.

Her walls quivering even more as in that lone thrust she was cumming already! Slowly she pulled her ass forward away from that ember at that point though returned soon enough to that same place showing just where that boundary was it seemed as she moved slowly in the grasp of his hands though ultimately he controlled the pace and was free to move faster than she was going at the time.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:22 pm

Vanessa didn't care about using Andrea's real name in front of monsters. It was obvious that the monsters barely interacted with most of the campus girls, and would have no advantage in sharing the info. Besides, who would believe the words of a monster? She blushed as the monster removed her bra. Immediately the knight brought her forearm over her breasts to hide her nipples. "S-stop looking..." The redhead complained. Her cleavage could be seen, deep enough to fit something between it... if the monster was interested. It didn't stop the monster from pushing her arm aside to massage her breast. They were soft to the touch.

She let out a shy moan as her partner pulled her in. She could feel Andrea's hot tongue brush against the knight's pussy. "I-I'm so selfish..." She said as she reached out with both of her hands to grasp onto the monster's shoulders. He was so large that both the girls needed to stack on top of each other. Vanessa held onto his shoulders, desperate not to fall off her friend. "Y-you vile monster, stop! Take it out of her! I-I'll appease your lust, so... let my friend go, okay?"

Monsters:

Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:59 pm

The blonde's name didn't really matter to Kakumaoh; he was rarely interested in the students' names, and he wouldn't have known (or particularly cared about) the significance of it even if he knew her full name.

As she came slightly from that first thrust into her wet depths, he leered down at her. "Already? You really want this, don't you?" Obviously, she couldn't reply, engaged as she was with the redhead's pussy, but her body told him all he needed. Gradually, he would increase the strength and speed of his thrusts into her, slowly working her towards a proper climax. With each thrust, he changed the angle slightly, watching her reactions to see if he found a particularly effective one.

The redhead chose that moment to try to sacrifice herself to get him to let Andrea go. His gaze shifted to her, slowly working up her body, lingering for a few seconds on those impressive breasts. The cleavage formed by her attempts to cover them with her arms practically begged for more lewd attention than he could give it at the moment; perhaps later if either of the girls needed more time to recover before he was done or some other day if the redhead actually tried to make good on her threats. After that brief distraction, he met her eyes. "Patience. You'll get your turn soon enough. I wouldn't want to leave either of you wanting, after all." He leered again, snakelike tongue licking his lips as he pinched her nipple between thumb and forefinger, massaging the bud to erection.

Character listing

Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:33 am

It felt incredible, of course she could not answer the comment of the demon. She had hoped to distract bout her own greed. Andrea did not mind though. One hand pressed to the mattress beneath her for her own balance while the other had been about Vanessa's slender waist gripping her ass to hold her close as she made those panting licks and thrusts with her tongue alternating between the two.

Her body quivered around that invading cock, that altered from it's path moving this way and that adding to the gasps that she let out. They grew stronger the closer he got to those hidden delights though she did not brake away from what she was doing she was still listening, some fight still seemed to be there within her partner though to keep the peace she had used that time to jab her tongue inside those sweat folds targeting that sweet spot just as her own was pressed against and the creature would hear a muffle cry escape her lips.

It grew louder with the return there, walls folding about that member more urgently as she gyrated her hips back and forth as if seeking to swirl those very walls all about his length as she shivered getting awfully close yet again and so soon at that.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next