View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Howdy ya'll! [Vespira] 

Post Re: Howdy ya'll! [Vespira]
"I'm shameful?" the slave replied, "Look at yourself. You are already masturbating without a single command given." The woman sneered. Cece was like an open book to her. "The moment you felt eyes on you, you started putting on a show. Face it. You are nothing but an attention seeking whore!"

"But feel free to prove me wrong," the woman taunted, "Show me just how strong an ADD agent is. Or you can just continue fucking yourself. But remember, you are not allowed to cum without Mistress's or my approval. If you want more, you have to work for it. I may be willing to treat you sooner if you prove your obedience. I am certain you know what is expected of you by now."

Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:56 am

Cece was embarrassed after the slave woman told her that she was the shameful one. But, she couldn't stop. The pink-haired girl continued to masturbate while leaned over, lightly swaying her plump ass from side to side, giving the slave woman a perfect view. "N-no... Don't say that... I'm not an attention seeking whore..." She whimpered. Her fingers dove deeper inside until she found her G-spot. She clamped down on her pussy. While it was hard to tell because water trickled down every part of her soft skin, some womanly juices trickled down her thigh. "B-but I want to cum..." She groaned as her free hand curled into a fist. She breathed heavily as she resisted touching herself for the remainder of the shower. When she had finished, the busty girl stepped out of her shower. It didn't seem like the agent would be wearing clothes anytime soon while on board this ship. "T-take me to the hangar. I'll clean up that mess in no time. I'll need a few supplies to though..." She explained. Water particles still covered her body. Her wet, fresh hair filled the room with its alluring scent. Cece was going to repair it as soon as possible. She needed to satisfy her sexual fixation, and if it meant fixing the hangar, she would do so.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:46 pm

"Mm... Kneel..." the slave commanded, "You do not give orders, slut! If you are ready to go, say that and nothing more."

The woman looked at the glistening agent. "Hmm... We can't just let you work while so wound up," she stated, "You may make a mistake and make things worse. So I shall make you an offer." Slowly, she slid a foot forward. "Lick my feet, Agent Slut. If you do this, I may allow you to cum depending on your performance. A fair offer, no? You get to cum while doing something you absolutely love."

The slave woman allowed Cece to lick her feet just like before. The command to lick triggered the collar, ensuring the helpless agent felt better and better with each touch of her tongue and lips upon those toes. She had the agent heat up from this degrading act before commanding the woman to stop.

"Lay on your back," the woman ordered before getting up and sitting beside her toy. She took Cece's hand and guided it to the agent's folds. She guided the agent's fingers, teaching Cece how to masturbate in the most pleasing of ways. She taught how to tease those netherlips until they part on their own and how to stroke the labia. The woman taught the agent how to lightly tease the clitoris with pinches and strokes. Every technique was used on Cece but with Cece's own fingers. Each stroke added fuel to Cece's aching loins until it became impossible to hold back.

Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:01 pm

Cece glared at the slave woman when she offered the agent a chance to lick her feet. "You're deplorable." She whispered in a low voice, but loud enough for the slave woman to hear. Normally, the pink-haired girl was very friendly. She would never toss insults at anyone, but it was absolutely humiliating licking her feet. "M-My name's Cece, not Agent Slut..." She corrected the woman, before coming to her own knees. She didn't want the collar to give her any of those same awful sensations. When she was on her knees, the slave woman could see her large breasts and nice cleavage right down the middle.

She grabbed onto the foot with both her hands and stared at it for a few moments. Finally, she took the toe into her mouth. Her tongue pressed against it, coating the toe before moving on to each of the other digits.

When she was told to lay on her back, the agent had no option other than to comply. She mentally readied herself for whatever terrible thing would happen to her next. Instead, her hand was grabbed and guided her appropriately. Cece looked at her own pussy in awe as the slave woman educated her. Every stroke against her labia served as a tease. Rubbing her hard clit also sent the girl over the edge. "W-what are these sensations?" She wondered. The more and more she rubbed, the wetter she became. It wasn't long until the sensations were too much. "I-I'm going to cum!" She warned the slave woman. Cece left her ass off the ground and arched her back. She let out a powerful orgasm that coated the floor and her own thighs. "I-It's so goood!" The Texan moaned. A few seconds later, she collapsed. The girl was breathing heavily, trying to recover from her orgasm. "T-thank you for teaching me..." Cece blushed at the slave woman. While she hated that girl, that was no doubt that Cece would 'abuse' her new-found powers.

Monsters:

Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:44 pm

"Hmph, you insult me then you thank me?" the woman replied, yanking Cece's hair back to force the woman to look her in the eye, "I will not tolerate disobedience, slave. What you feel is just a taste of what I can offer you. But if you wish to remain useless, you can remain yearning for the rest of your life. See if I care!"

A suit was tossed before Cece. Seems she would be not going in the nude after all. The suit would stretch and form fit over Cece's body. A small device would released the trapped air, ensuring it was tightly sealed over her nude form. Wearing nothing underneath made it easy to spot the hardened nipples poking through as well as the woman's camel toe which drooled inside the suit.

"Lets go, slut," she ordered. She led Cece to the hangar where her last stand was made. There were blaster burns on the floors, walls, and ceiling though that damage was not significant. The issue was the dents and possible breaches that the escape pod made on the ceiling and floor from its ascent and descent. "I do not need to explain what needs to be cleaned up, just get it done," the woman ordered, "Oh and you cannot masturbate or pleasure yourself until I or the Mistress say otherwise. Have fun!"

Tools and equipment were available for use to aid in the clean up and repairs. There were other women dressed similar as the one commanding her working and maintaining various space shuttles. So far it seems she would be left alone on her work for once. But the orders were clear, she was to clean and repair the hangar. The collar would ensure she remained on task. Any attempt to consciously sabotage or stop her work from being done would be met with punishment.

Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:56 pm

Cece grunted as her hair was pulled back. She closed one of her eyes. When the slave woman finally let her go, the agent breathed a sigh of relief. She caught the suit, knowing full well that this wasn't normal mechanic-wear. She was not surprised when she placed on the blue uniform to have it suddenly hug her figure tightly. The Texan could feel the fabric press against her delicate skin, tracing every curve of her body with deadly accuracy. She might as well have had body paint on with how tight it was. Cece turned her head to the side and followed the slave woman. She would walk as slow as possible, while part of the suit on her ass to try to stretch it out a bit. As soon as she let go, the suit shot back and captured her jiggly ass. "You're going to pay... remember this..." The agent grunted under her breath.

As soon as she arrived to the hangar, the pink-haired girl's jaw almost dropped from how much damage there was. It would take days for a single person to fix this! She glanced at the other women. None of them seemed to have any intentions on helping her. "I-I got it!" She said in a frustrated tone and paced over to the damaged areas. She had begun reassembling and changing parts of the hangar one by one. Hours flew by, and Cece found that she was either fixing the hangar or temporarily sleeping in one of the space shuttles. Days flew by and her uniform became increasingly dirty, almost losing its blue color. Her cheeks were flushed not bright red, but muddy brown from the oils and stains she had to work with. There were many occasions where Cece was tempted to shove the wrench in her pussy, but held back because of that accursed slave woman's commands. Sweat had filled her suit.

At this point, Cece was almost finished repairing the hangar. She was putting on the last panel onto the ceiling. "T-too tired..." She complained and closed her eyes... before finally blacking out.

Monsters:

Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:51 pm

The slavers were not without some mercy. Cece was taken to a room with a bed to sleep in as well as cleaned and changed into a fresh uniform each day. The agent was Vespira's slave and belonging, no one would dare let one of their Mistress's belongings become damaged.

Depending on Cece's performance, positive reinforcement came in the form of sexual release. Whether it was by that woman or other humanoid slaves, Cece had no say in when or how she was taken. Fingers stroked that throbbing camel toe, easily finding that tender nub through the tight material and pinching it for maximum stimulation. Sometimes it was just a light orgasm, a cruel tease while other events became a sort of game amongst the other slaves, seeing who could make Cece cum the most in the shortest amount of time.

The woman who watched over the agent would take her every night to get cleaned and get some rest. The slave always had commands ready to maximize Cece's training and torment. She commanded the agent to relieve herself but only while sitting before a mirror and chanting a mantra stating how much of a dirty whore the agent was and how much she needed sex. Cece slept in her enemy's arms though not before being commanded to chant various submissive mantras while being stimulated by the woman's skilled fingers. The collar ensured each orgasm left the agent hotter than before until her poor body passed out in sexual exhaustion.

When Cece finally finished her tasks in the hangar, she woke up cleaned up and nude. She was lying in bed with many other slaves licking and stroking her exposed form. "Finally awake are we?" a familiar voice sneered, "You came twice while sleeping, you dirty whore. But, you did what you were asked to do. Now you get a reward. What is it you want more than anything, slave? If it is within my power, I may grant it. But do not delay, my Mistress has another mission for you."

Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:39 am

Cece had always been a proficient worker. Repairing something was just a matter of time, so she wouldn't allow one day pass where she wouldn't impress anyone nearby with her progress. Her first night brought the pink-haired girl into a seperate room.

Finally, some privacy... The Texan let out a sigh of relief. Yet behind those closed quarters she was often taken by one... or many of the slaves. "Y-ya'll best keep them hands away from me!" The agent would often protest, but the slaves would always have their way with her. Rubbing their fingers against her camel toe, Cece immediately stopped resisting. She would lay on the bed, other times standing up while rubbing her thighs together, whenever she was touched. She closed her eyes during these encounters. Cece didn't want to see or believe that she was nothing but a toy for these slave women. But still- she couldn't resist their hands pinching clit, or rubbing her labia until she climaxed over her tight suit. Cece could feel the fabric brush against her fair body every time it was toyed with, heating her insides even more. "I-I can't do anything... other than to let them rape me..." Cece cried out, despite the fact that she had truly enjoyed every single moment of it. She wasn't too sure how many times she came for the next few days, but she often had to pass out from exhaustion before any of the girls would stop touching her. When she awoke, Cece wasn't allowed to rest. She was forced to accompany the woman every night. There was one night in particular that she remembered.

---

"N-no... I'm tired!" The pink-haired girl muttered, but it seemed that none of her protests mattered to the woman. She took a seat in a chair that faced a mirror. Nothing but a dim blue light illuminated the room, giving off the illusion of nighttime. She reached down between her legs. The girl's fingers were shaking. Whether it was from anticipation or fear, she wasn't too sure. She pressed her fingers gently against her womanhood. Slowly but surely, she would stroke it. The agent could feel her fingers slide against her outer lips. She was soaked and wet. Cece lowered her head in shame. "I-I'm such a dirty whore..." She said, pressing her fingers against her pussy with more force. The heated simulation sent a shiver down her spine. A musical moan escaped the agent's lips. "D-doing dirty stuff makes me feel good... and even if I'm still a virgin..." Cece slipped a finger inside of her. It wiggled around curiously and left no part of her insides unexplored. "I need cock..." She breathed heavily and continued to finger herself, gradually slipping in another finger the hotter she became. "Cock! I need cock!"

The wet sound of her masturbation was only spotted by a powerful orgasm. It washed over her body, sending her into ecstasy. The girl slumped down her seat. Now, the slave woman had begun to play with the Texan girl. "A-ahh! Your fingers! Touch me there! Spoil this dirty girl!" She cried out, tossing her head from side to side.

---

Cece woke up surrounded by many of the other women. There was one woman in each of her arms, and another sleeping on her breasts. She must have been very tired if Cece was able to sleep while someone slept on her breasts- that was just plain uncomfortable. Her emerald eyes scanned the bed. Many more women surrounded her. All of them had their fill with Cece's body. She sat up. The Texan was no longer embarrassed that she was naked. Her large, round breasts could be seen by anyone. They already had their way with her, so her being naked didn't seem like a big deal. She blushed while shyly holding her hand up to her heart. "Please... I want cock. Any cock is good! I want to feel good even more..." Cece was already fantasizing about being violated. She was already rubbing her needy pussy.

Monsters:

Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:01 pm

"Hmm... I may be able to satisfy your wish," the woman purred, "Get up. I will show you someplace wonderful." Cece was given no opportunity to get dressed not that the agent seemed to care at this point. She had been begging for cock for so long and been given bliss with all things but that. Would the lead slave finally grant Cece's one desperate wish? Who's cock will it be? The only cock she experienced before was Vespira's when commanded to suck the serpent's long thick rod.

The human woman led Cece into a larger room. Sounds of muffled groans were heard beyond the closed doors. The smell of sex welcomed them both as they both saw more humanoid slaves tending to the needs of the large Saurian guards. The lizardmen were huge beasts with insatiable sexual appetites. Their cocks were long and scaled much like Vespira's. Some women were sucking a few guards while others were riding the wild bucking hips of the others. Many were gasping, flopping weakly from exhaustion. A human could never hope to keep up with the endless stamina of these beasts.

"You get that one..." the woman pointed to one guard who tossed a spent woman on the floor, "But... You will only take him in the ass. Your virginity is for the Mistress. Do you understand?"

Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:54 am

"Y-yes! ♥" The little agent's heart filled with joy when the slave woman was willing to fulfill her request. She followed cheerfully behind her until they arrived at a door. Strange, this wasn't the door to Vespira's room. Instead, her emerald eyes were forced to see the scene of women being ravaged by the lizardmen. She rested her hands against her heart. "N-no, this wasn't want you promised!" It was true that the slave women didn't promise her anything, but it seemed so deceitful. She didn't expect to be given to something so inhumane, and seemingly mindless. She couldn't disobey though. The Texan girl knew better than that. She approached the Saurian, staring at its rather massive cock. "A-aah..." Cece was speechless. She was scared even. Though she had begged for cock moments ago, seeing one as massive as this one seemed to shake off all desire. The pink-haired girl turned her head and looked back at the slave woman. "H-he'll split me in half!" Cece teared up a bit.

Yet it was too late to turn back. Far, far too late.

Monsters:

Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:49 pm

If Cece wanted the real thing it was either take a Saurian or take her Mistress, both of which were similar in size and girth. One way or another, the horny agent would have to learn to take in this much scaled meat if she was ever to have this particular scratch itched. The beast's phallus was still dripping with seed and juices from his previous conquest. At least Cece was given the mercy of having a lubed rod to break her in.

"This was exactly what I promised," the slave woman replied, reaching out to stroke the solid shaft, "If you can't handle this, you will never be able to satisfy my Mistress. Now relax and turn around. Guide his cock to your tight little ass. If you don't, he will take over and you should know that Saurians like to play very... very... rough..."

The other slaves gently guide Cece to mount the hulking lizardman. She could feel the hot moist tip pushing against her anus. It was so big. The women helped pull her down, putting more and more pressure. It hurt but little by little, Cece's ass would spread open to take in the pulsing tip. "Breathe... Relax... You are about to feel very good in a bit, my little slut."

Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:59 am

Cece immediately noticed that the Saurian's cock was already coated in semen and, most likely the love juices of a previous woman. It was gross, and to shove that inside of her had sent shivers through the Texan's spine. "N-no! I take that back, I don't want this reward!" The pink-haired girl shook her head. But it was already too late. The slave women had already held the ADD agent against her will and placed her above the large lizardman. "No...!" Cece whimpered. She bit her lower lip and watched as the women helped guide her lower. At first, she felt the firm member rub between her delightful ass cheeks. The semen had begun coating her round ass. Then, her backdoor could feel the hard thing press against her. Cece's eyes widened. "No! My asshole's going to never be the same!" She complained. Despite that, the girl's nipples were rock hard and her breasts ready to be played with. "Nghhh..." The agent could feel her backdoor opening forth and allowing the large scaled cock inside of her.

She had no choice but to begin to breathe as the large cock pressed inside of her. Cece could easily make out the structure of the Saurian cock just by how tight she was squeezing it. The dirty semen had already coated the girl's insides. "I-I feel dirty inside..." Cece had no choice but to spread her legs wider than the Saurian's. It gave the slave woman a perfect view of the pink-haired girl on top of the alien. And in front was her untouched pussy. Yet there was no doubt that it was glistening with lust. What would the Saurian do now? Would she have to shake her hips for him, or would he fuck her brains out? She hoped that it was the former. The girl began to slowly rock her hips. First up and down, allowing her to feel the lubed cock against her insides. The girl was still new to sex, and had been only limited to foreplay beforehand. "A-aahhh..." Cece moaned as she softly rode the lizardman.

Monsters:

Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:37 am

"Yes, you are a dirty dirty girl," the woman replied, "Just like I have been telling you over and over again..." Obeying the woman's orders sent pleasure rippling through Cece's body. The collar was continuing its evil work on the pleasure centers of the agent's brain. Obedience was bliss while resistance was pure agony. The other slaves continued to train the inexperienced woman. They guided the woman to use those legs and hips to rise and fall. Rising up caused the scales on the lizard's cock to dig in and drag along the agent's clinching walls of her tight ass. Pain flared but it was quickly followed by an eruption of wonderful heat soaking into her passage.

Up and down, up and down, Cece's body rose and fell upon the massive shaft. The first several passes were a struggle as her own body fought against the huge girth of the alien's member. But each stroke was better than the last, feeling so good while becoming faster to get up and down the huge spire. The scales ensured it went in smooth while stimulating every inch of her ass on the way out.

The Saurian let out growling hisses, revealing his own growing arousal. His shaft seemed to pulse and throb inside the agent, swelling against those already spread inner walls. The head slave approached the writhing woman and proceeded to stroke her aching folds and exposed clitoris. "Why deny it, hm?" she purred, "You always whine and complain that you can't stop any of this but in the end, you never try. You beg for more and then pretend you don't want it. Just admit it, you are horny slut just like the rest of us."

Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:14 am

The dirty juices had invaded Cece's asshole, filling her inner walls. The pink-haired girl sobbed, though knew that this was far from over. Though she was disheartened, there was a refreshing sensation through her brain. No doubt it was because of that accursed collar. Cece tried to use her hands to push away the other slaves, but in the end they were still able to grab a hold of her hips. The Texan's hair danced every time her hips sank onto the Saurian's cock. Up and down, up and down. The ride was rough, as the girl resisted every second. She could hear the alien behind her let out what seemed to be like a moan. In the end, the saurian didn't care for Cece. All the lizardman cherished was her asshole. It wrapped and hugged the cock, giving it a nice, warm home. Cece reached up and covered her mouth with both her hands. She didn't want anyone to hear her slutty moans. As her body rocked faster against the alien, her breasts bounced.

The scaly cock rubbing inside of her was unlike any sensation she had felt before. The way its scales rubbed against her soft, moist insides had sent the girl over the edge. Then, her soaked womanhood was rubbed by the slave woman. The more the woman stroked her outer lips, the more Cece became aroused. "N-no, it's not true! I don't enjoy his big cock!" Unbeknownst to Cece, she was already shaking her hips at the lizardman, grinding her round ass against it.

Monsters:

Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:04 am

The other slaves said nothing as Cece continued to protest. What the agent did not seem to realize was the grip of the other slaves had loosened since she mounted the Saurian monster. Cece rose up only to feel a light bit of pressure pull at her. She then fell upon the cock again. The hands gradually loosened further until they were simply resting on and stroking the agent's thighs. The hands left one by one until only the lead slave's hand remained stroking those dripping depths. She teased those netherlips, stroking them until the clit was fully erect. She stroked until those netherlips were flushed and parted slightly on their own accord as juices drooled out. She stroked until Cece's quivering belly was nothing but a blazing inferno of need. Then the woman stroked the agent some more...

Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next