View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 The Heartless and the Heartful [Vera] 

Post Re: The Heartless and the Heartful [Vera]
Enough for Vera? What a strange question. Little did Vanessa know that the Head Girl had a number of girls under her command both Prefects and not. The tip of the feather traced just inside those parted lips, tickling the labia to open further so it may stroke deeper. As the feather continued to awaken Vanessa's womanhood, Vera attached small egg vibrators to each of the student's nipples. The two eggs hummed to life, sending pleasing vibrations rippling into the peak and down through those tender mounds.

"You are still a freshman so such a position is not available for you yet," Vera stated calmly despite what she was doing to the woman, "But, you can still strive to prepare yourself for the position. That is assuming that is what you truly want, Ms Crowell. Why do you wish to become a Prefect? Is it only to become mine? To serve under me? What does that mean to you? What do you see yourself doing as my belonging?"

Vanessa was reforming nicely but the correction was not finished. Repetition and reinforcement was required to ensure Vera's teachings are ingrained deep within the poor woman's psyche. Vanessa's defenses were down and the Head Girl was going to sink her claws in as deep as she could before letting this one return to the student body.

Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:22 pm

Each sensation of the feather caused the knight's lust to skyrocket back. There was no need for drugs this time- only a simple touch was enough to remind Vanessa about the pleasure she had received before. Then, the vibrators began to rub against her nipples. "A-aahhh ♪" She let out her lustful moans. "I-It's true... I want to serve under you, ma'am!" She cried out in pleasure. "I want to preach the lessons you've taught me... and... I want you to look at me more." While Vanessa's statement might have been touching in most situations, this was one of the few where it wasn't. The girl was tied to a chair and receiving pleasure rather one-sidedly. Her nipples were hard, and loving the sensations that the vibrators granted her.

"I-I'm a selfish person, Miss Vera..." She sobbed.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:39 pm

"You have desires just like any other woman, Vanessa," Vera said softly, "Your desire is to be mine. You want to be useful to me and be rewarded not just with my attention but..." The feather drew away and Vanessa felt two skilled fingers begin rubbing her labia with slowly curling digits, "My touch..."

"What will earn my attention is obedience," the Head Girl continued, "What will earn my touch is submission. Can you do that, Vanessa? Can you shed your pride, shed what you strove so hard to maintain in order to fulfill your selfish desire for my touch?" Her thumb gently traced around Vanessa's aching pearl, stroking it ever so slowly.

Vera was truly an evil witch and this witch has this knight deeply under her spell. Those fingers continued to stroke, adding more fuel to the blazing inferno within the student's loins but never pushing the student over the edge. What will this kingless knight do before this queen?

Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:03 pm

It was something far more than a touch could grant the knight. She desired something more wholly in her heart, though she wasn't too sure if such fantasy-like ideals were due to her clouded mind. But for now, she would settle with it. Eventually, she believed, it would not only be her that was addicted to Vera's touch, but also Vera who would enjoy Vanessa's touch.

Vera's words told Vanessa that it was okay to indulge in such a pleasure. That it was okay to let herself go in pure ecstasy. The fingers pressing against her womanhood had felt soothing. Vanessa could enjoy the woman's fingers rub against her. She gently rocked her hips back at Vera's fingers, wanting them to dig even deeper inside of her. Meanwhile, the vibrators shook her nipples, reminding her of the head girl's dominance.

"I'll do more than that..." She breathed heavily. "I'll make you fall in love with me~" Though, the redhead's tone almost made it sound like she was joking.

Monsters:

Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:22 pm

"Will you now?" Vera replied, "But it will take much more to earn my heart. For now, you can become my belonging. You merely have to speak the appropriate title when speaking to me. Can you do that? Can you accept this evil witch as your Mistress? Will you kneel before me and offer your heart and soul in hopes of earning my attention?" She threw the harsh insult that Vanessa called her before back at the knight. It was time to see how much the student would sacrifice to be in Vera's good graces. The student may be able to recover herself after this session but that would be up to Vanessa on whether or not to continue pursuing Vera.

Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:40 pm

A smile appeared across Vanessa's lips. "I'll be yours, mistress." Her voice sang, and so did her heart after hearing that she had a chance. Was it a touching moment? The vibrator pressed against her nipples and the head girl fingering her said otherwise. "I-I know it's another selfish request, Mistress, but can you free me? I'll try my best to repay the pleasure you've given me." Vanessa giggled. "Or... you can toy with me even more if you want ♥"

Monsters:

Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:52 pm

"Hmm... Your correction is not over yet, my pet," Vera stated calmly as she slowly withdrew her fingers, "You are close though. Repetition and reinforcement is required to fully ingrain a lesson into a student. But know that I will watch you as you complete this final task. Endure your correction and you will be seen fit to return to the student body."

Another egg vibrator was added, this one pressed against Vanessa's clitoris. It hummed to life, endlessly tormenting the throbbing pearl. "Listen well, my lovely slave," she whispered softly into the student's ear, "You must recite your sins to your Mistress and how you will correct or prevent those sins in the future. You must recite them until I deem you fit to return as a student. Do you understand? You must not stop. Sing for me..."

Vera drew away as she hits a remote that activates the chair. Two long thick dildos slide up the hole in the seat. Both were heated, making them feel more real to Vanessa's yearning body. The first pushed against the woman's drooling entrance. The tip hummed much like the vibrators did. It pushed harder until it managed to force its way into Vanessa's passage, forcing those inner walls to spread and enduring the endless waves of pleasure radiating from the thick shaft.

The machine began to thrust slowly, letting the student's body get used to it before gradually picking up speed. How long could Vanessa recite her wrongs and corrections while being fucked by this evil machine?

Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:17 am

Vanessa listened to the hum of the vibrators, rubbing against her nipples and now, rubbing against her clitoris. "Ahhh..." The young student tossed her head back and forth, unable to repress any of her moans. "Mhhmm!" Only when told by Vera did she find some sort of will to recite her crimes. She repeated them as many times as Vera wanted, each time with the same amount of passion as the last until the head girl was satisfied. At least, she was able to do that before she felt something prod against her womanhood and backdoor. "H-huh?" Some of her womanly juices trickled down the dildo. As the dildos hummed to life, the young teen's body responded accordingly. "I-I can't recite my crimes like this!" Her fingers curled up into fists just from how tense she was. Then, the dildos pushed forward, opening her tight folds.

After that, the crimson-haired girl was unable to produce a single word. All she could think about was the large dildos sliding into her. She could feel the shape of the toys inside of her. Each thrust made the girl even wetter, making thrusting faster into her even easier. Her thighs shivered, and if it weren't for her bindings, the redhead was sure to collapse.

Monsters:

Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:08 am

Even if the words were not audible anymore, Vera allowed this to continue. The machine drilled the twin dildos in and out. Sometimes they went in sync and others they alternated their thrusts. They twisted as they went in and out while constantly humming through those tender inner walls. Together, their vibrations built upon one another as the twin cocks sawed against the thin barrier between them.

There was nothing more to educate the woman on or reinforce. Vera would let this machine finish the student off until there was nothing left. The machine would thrust through Vanessa's orgasms. The tip pounded against her cervix while sawing along the woman's aching g-spot. The vibrations hummed against the vibrator over the student's clitoris, sending constant pulsing of bliss straight up the woman's loins and spine. Vera kept a casual count of the student's orgasms before Vanessa's body gave out and she slumps in the chair. Only then would the Head Girl turn off the machine and let that gorgeous body have a rest.

Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:44 am

She didn't hold herself back anymore. Vanessa filled the dark room with sounds of her musical moans. The dildos dove into her, pushing forth her inner walls. As the toys began to rub towards one another, she climaxed over the toy. Just when the redhead thought that she had grown accustomed to the pace of the dildos, they changed their speeds. The toys pressed up against Vanessa's soft, warm insides. Her inner walls hugged the toys each time they drove into her. Alternating, always confusing the girl, caused her to continue on a series of orgasms. "S-stop!" The crimson-haired girl shook her head. "I-I don't want to cum anymore...!" She complained, arching slightly over her seat while remaining powerless as the dildos continued to tease her.

Unaware of how many orgasms she had, or even how long she had been at it, Vanessa slumped over on her seat. She breathed heavily, and secretly remained thankful that the torturous toy had stopped.

Monsters:

Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:34 pm

Vera approached the slumped woman. The dildos had withdrawn while the vibrators over the nipples and clit had stopped. Vanessa was allowed to rest. If the woman was even conscious, she would feel her head lifted up by the hair and a soft whisper in her hear. "You said you could not speak," Vera scolded softly, "But I will forgive you this time. You have been corrected, Ms Crowell. Get dressed and continue your day. Do remember that your undergarments are not school issued."

The Head Girl released Vanessa's hair, letting the woman slump over. Vera undid the shackles and bindings, allowing the woman to finally leave the torturous device. Seeing that the student would be a bit, the Head Girl would take her leave first. She would see about cleaning the room at a later time or send one of her prefects to do it. The matter involving Vanessa has been resolved. As long as the woman did not break any more rules, it mattered little what the student did from now on. Vanessa will have time to rest, recover, and collect her thoughts. Only time would tell if Vanessa's spirit endured Vera's corrective methods.

Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:58 pm

A shimmer of light shot through Vanessa's eyelids. She could make out strange pinkish-red blobs out of the darkness. As the young girl regained consciousness she opened her eyes and found that the white light was not her salivation, but rather, her judgment. She was sent to this room to be corrected and punished.

Strong fingers held onto her crimson-hair, and a familiar voice rang in her ears. She took in every word but offered no reply. As soon as the shackles were undone, Vanessa's body collapsed on the cold, hard ground. It didn't matter if the fall hurt, but the icy ground seemed welcoming after her heated session. Blank ember eyes stared out into the darkness. The body remained oblivious that Vera had even left the room. It chose to remain there for an hour. Not a single conscious thought appeared in its mind during that time.

There was a lot on Vanessa's mind, but she decided that it was best not to dwell on them. At least, not until she felt better herself. The crimson-haired girl stumbled to her feet and reclaimed her clothing. Once she was dressed, Vanessa walked out of the room and closed the door behind her. As the wooden door closed, the girl's eyes remained fixated on the chair in the center of the room until the door was completely shut.

All she cared about now was taking a shower and sleeping on her warm, comfortable bed.

[End of thread]

Monsters:

Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4