View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 10:07 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Lost on my first day! Oh dear! (Open to monsters!) 

Post Re: Lost on my first day! Oh dear! (Open to monsters!)
“Oh, yes, I've lived plenty of places.” Aegir could sense the effect that he was having on her. That growing arousal that swiftly built in the young student, the way she jumped at that initial contact. He near laughed as she dropped to her knees.

There was the gasp of course that fled her lips. The feelings of arousal joined with the tension o being caught as if she were fingering herself in class and trying to be coy about the matter.

“Oh, yes, I heard. Thankfully it didn't seem as if any of your peers picked up on it though.”
He looked down at her as he cupped her chin commanding her attention even as he unzipped himself extracting a hard 9” or so …

Aegir could compress his body and his 14” would have been far too intimidating not that 9” wasn't but it was far more believable. “Well, Miss Ivory, it is out now so what do you intend on doing with it?” He grinned as he gazed down at her.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:07 pm

Nichol rested there on her knees, holding her self on the floor, her face cutly blushing and distrot. Nodding in agreement at Mr Ceyders statement about being lucky her fellow students didnt hear her perverted dream speak.

Yet Nichol fliched as she felt Mr Ceyder gently cupp her chin, drawing her gaze upwards towards his own. Nichol having a strange lustful looking in her glossy amber eyes and writen over her cute blushing face befor she recoiled back in suprise as his massive 9" member was suddenly released from his pants.

"Ah!" Nichol gasped flinching, the sudden errected shaft napping her nose as she quickly flicked her eyes to it and gasped. "Auh... I..I d-dont...I-I dont know..." Nichol mummbled silently as she squirmed right there on the floor, holding her self tight.

Each breath only made her feel hotter, her clothes feeling more restricting by the seciond as her breasts and nipples began to ache with want and need. Nichol only tugged on her collar and softly began to pant befor she did the un- thinkable. Slowly yet hesitently Nichol reached up to gently wrap her soft fangers around its length, stroking it softly.

"I-i w-ant to.. to touch it..." Nichol sighed, befor she lean in closer to gently lick the tip, her face twisting as soon afther she did it, tastingthe sweet taste of pre cum befor she gazed up at Mr Ceyder then to the door as she annoyingly tugged at her blouse. "Uh.. h-help me.." Nichol begged as she gave his member a couple more strokes. "H-hurry... p-please... I-I'm...I'm on fire!..." Nichol said tugging her blouse collar.

Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:29 pm

He purred, pleased with the motion of her hand stealing over his member. Aegir was already hard though not fully as she coaxed that pulsating warmth to rock hardness. He reached down stroking her chin and giving a little chuckle.

“But you are already touching it my dear.”
He could see the visible effects that her building arousal had as she tugged her collar loose. The disguised Aegir grinned, pleased by this as he extended a hand to her in order to assist her up.

His hand grasped her wrist peeling her hand from him as he encouraged her to his desk. Once there he picked her up and sat her on the edge of it. His fingers slowly unbuttoning that blouse of hers.

“Seeing that this is a biology class you'll learn a few things. That is, if you don't already know them.”

Character Listing

Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:57 am

"Ehm....." The burnette whimpered as she slowly continued to stroke Mr Ceyders stiff errect member while tugging on her own tight restricting collar annoyed by the fact it was even there befor she jumped, suprised by a hand gently caressing her chin, drawing her gaze up to his own.

Nichol was noticably aroused, hrr cheeks bright red, eyes glossy and half mass as she panted softly, gently stroking him befor she noticed her biology teacher's hand take her own helping her to her feet as almost instantly, Nichol pressed up agiest his chest. Huskly breathing befor she tried to find his lips, searching with her own while he guided her to his desk.

"Ah!" A shout escapng Nichols lips as Mr Ceyder lifted her up, feeling him gently sit her down as the students thighs opening around to squues around his waist as she balanced on th edge of his desk while she wantingly pressed her lips to his own for a short passionate kiss as Mr Ceyder slowly unbuttoned her blouse, slowly exposing the cute light pink bra she wore beneath....

"huh....t-teach me.. I-i want to learn.." Nichol softly begged as she hastly pulled her arms free from her blouse letting the white garment fall over his desk in a heep, leaving her clad in just her bra and skirt for now, befor Nichol leaned forth, back into to fiercly press her lips into another kiss with Mr Ceyder.

Yet even in the momment, Nichol had a thought suddenly pierced through her horny mind as she suddenly broke that kiss and shook her head. "... w-what... what are we doing? I-I..." Nichol stopped as the confused student still very much aroused stuggled to push her self back as she looked into her teachers eyes, panting softly in her state. "I-i... hardly know.... you.... a-and this is... this is my first time..." Nichol blushed as she stuggled not to retake those lips....

Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:41 am

His lips had met with her own, warm and fierce as he took them in his own … soon enough he had her laying back against the desk topless with her legs surrounding his own. He pressed the cups of the pink bra up so that his hands made contact with her flesh as he gently squeezed her there. Pinching her nipples between thumb and forefinger he rolled them gently back and forth though he sensed the confusion in her young mind.

That did not change anything though as he still intended to take her though unlike her dream he had no intentions of making it too rough on her.

“Relax …” He cooed as she made her protest. “Someone has to be your first, right? I will be gentle.” A hand went to her skirt lifting it up enough to see that she did not have on a simple pair of white cotton panties but those with the prints of animals on them.

He could see the damp patch at the front and even worked his hand beneath them rubbing up and down against that crotch. There was no need to increase her arousal any further, he had left her with just enough resistance to make her protests brought up by swiftly washed away. Or so that was the aim as he tended to her.

Of course he could alter his approach easily enough if necessary though he would simply have to wait and see as to her reaction thus far.

Character Listing

Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:02 pm

"uh..o-ok..." Nichol nodded, drunk with arousal as Mr Ceyder slowly lower her down, resting back along the sturdy oak desk. Nichols lust filled eyes gazing up into his own, while she bite down on her lower lip as she nervously, yet excitedly trembled with want.

"Ah!" Nichol cried, arching along the desk, feeling those stern powerful hands reach up under her cute themed bra, flipped over the cups as she felt her swollen mounds get softly sqeezed, driving a shout of passion from her lips befor her eyes gazed up to his and she nodded in agreement. "Y-your.... your my first...." Nichol repeated as she cutly winced. "B-but can... can I.. I have extra credit too?" Nichol asked serious inbetween gasps.

It was soon Nichol felt the hem of her skirt slowly get lifted, Mr Ceyder taking a peak beneath. Seeing the shy students pink bunny themed panties as Nichols eyes grew wide and she shook her head no. "Ah... d-dont look... I-its embaressing.." Nichol cried, her hands together reaching down to cover her self with her own skirt, yet it didnt stop Mr Ceyder from touching her senstive covered sex.

Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:18 am

She wasn't destined to be a virgin for long at this place though it might have been fortunate that she came across him first. He usually wasn't overly cruel and he had some fun with her already though he intended on having a bit more with her.

“A girl of your beauty ...”
He slipped his lips down over the peak of a breast briefly sucking on it before drawing away. He smiled at her asking about extra credit. He shook his head slightly. “Now I can't acknowledge this for obvious reasons. But how about an A for the semester, does that work?”

She protested her panties being revealed and again Aegir smiled as she sought to cover herself even as a hand roamed down the front of her now covered panties.

“But they are so cute … you could always just take them off if you don't want me to look or are you more concerned with me seeing what's beneath them?”
His fingers molded her breasts softly as he continued to speak to her.

Character Listing

Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:24 am

"Huh...y-you think... think..muh.. I'm beautiful...Auhhauuhh!" Nichol repeated, cutly gazing up with aroused amber eyes as he mentioned her in such away, befor she sudenly winced afther feeling warm lips seal over one of her own cheery red peaks, sucking te nub deeply forcing Nichol to moan out in extisy. "Auh...a-an...an A s-sounds g-good!" Nichol repied gasping, as she trembled beneath him. The student feeling that hand beneath her skirt continuing to gently stoke over her moist panties driving her wild with that pleasure as she refused to lift her skirt letting him see her panties.

"Ah... I-i.. i dont... dont want you to look..." Nichol said blushing. Her teachers words ringing in her ears as she writhed with that touch on her breasts. Nichol shyly gazing up to nodd nervously. "H-help... help me t-take... take them off.... Please.." Nichol said softly behind gasps of pleasure. "B-but dont look..."

Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:38 pm

“Yes, I do think you are,” he smiled at her. His eyes remained locked on her own as he nodded. An A was acceptable and Aegir could implant that suggestion into the brain of her instructor if he so chose not that it really mattered in the long run. It might confuse her if she failed every test and ended up with an A but he knew this places was less about grades. A proper education helped though most of the guests he knew of simply enjoyed the physical side of matters, not that it didn't have it's perks.

“I won't look.”
He kept his eyes locked on her own as both hands dipped beneath her skirt to assist her with drawing off those panties. He must have dropped them at the side of the desk but he did not look at all.

Rather a hand began rubbing her sex as another came back up into few cupping a breast softly as he began to suckle on it more gently then last time before drawing away and kissing down her flat abdomen. Getting to her skirt again he seized it and gazed up as if seeking permission in continuing further than that.

Character Listing

Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:07 pm

"Uh! D-dont look..." Nichol whined, gasping as both Mr Ceyders hands migrated to her hips, disapearing under her skirt befor feeling his fanger tips skim along her hips and thighs drawing her panties down her gorgious long legs afther Nichol lifted her cute butt up off the desk to assist in the endevor.

Trembling with the removal befor finilly she opened her eyes to catch her glimpse of Mr Ceyder dropping her panties to the side of his desk. The hope there that he would keep them as some kind of gift, yet the embaressment that she would not forget them as her lustful amber eyes quickly squeezing shut, feeling fangers re-discover her moist young sex and cheery red peaked nipples, teasing and molest her as she layed there roling and moaning in excisty, while lips re-sealed around her stiffen nipple to suck -le gently.

"AUHAAHHH!!" Nichol cried, her moans loud as she had no concern for passer buyers as she basked her teachers warm touch, soon feeling soft lips slowly decending down her sensitive body, sending chill up her spin. Those kisses stopping just short of their intended destination as Nichol sharply gazed down, looking into Mr Ceyders eyes as he awaited her promission as she soon hesitently nodded yes slowly. "Uh.. o-ok... b-but be gentel..." Nichol said shyly, reaching down to the side of her skirt, unclipping the side befor she tugged, the side of her skirt tearing on one side as she opeaned self to Mr Ceyders view, blushing as she rested back and trembled, waitingfor the inveitable.

Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:13 pm

He took his time. Aegir could detect no prior experiences on her surface thoughts, unusual as there was nothing to anticipate and thus he could be pretty sure she was a clean slate. He could have pushed into her mind further if he wished though that was not going to change his methods with her and being somewhat lazy there was no need for him to do more work then he needed despite it being a simple matter.

Waiting for the skirt to be moved his finger tips graced her body sliding against her upper thighs and midriff. When she had been revealed to him he did not look away or at her flower at all retaining eye contact with her all the while.

His mouth moved into position teasing about her labia with long slow licks. He brought a finger to the hood of her clit rubbing back and forth gently as he encouraged that clit to make it's presence known to them.

After teasing her just a little his tongue traced against the slit of her sex, tasting the juices that had formed up there. Though he resisted that urge of pushing straight into her with that tongue. A hand reaching up to grasp one of her breasts cupping it gently as he worked upon her heated sex.

Character Listing

Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:18 pm

"Ehuh... g-gentel..." Nichol whined cutly as she trembled in aroused excited fear. Spread out on Mr Ceyders desk writhing as she felt him tease along her sensitibe body with his moist tounge afther she ripped her own skirt in two. Feeling him gently lick her sensitive flower, while at the same time teasing it with his finger tips at thecsame time as groping her swollen aroused breast. Slowly encouraging Nichols flower to bloom for her teacher as she shyly reached up to cover her own eyes , embaressed as he continued to lick her most sensitive bundles of nerves, sending chils up her naked form with each stroke of his tounge.

"uh... d-dont look..." Nichol begged, her hips slightly bucking as she peaked between her fangers, gazing down at her techer with glassy amber eyes.

Yet the true being behind this erotic adventure could not sense any known knowledge on Nichols part. Nothing she her self recalled specificly, but mybe he only needed to dig deeper, there may have been more afther all locked away in her sub consious.

Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:25 pm

Consciously there was nothing abnormal. There were things from entertainment, invoked scenes of kisses and simulated love scenes that were common enough though Aegir had not sensed any personal memories that sprang to the fore of her mind and thus there was no need to dig any deeper.

After all this was to be her reward, as well as his own. She was an actress and played the part of herself in that little scenario he had generated though there were several ways that it could have gone. In truth her first physical encounter he had always planned on being a bit easier. That was just his standard method though.

His hand worked over her breast feeling it, rubbing it and making contact with that nipple against his palm. His fingers on the other hand still manipulated that sex while his tongue traced over her.

Aegir had not looked away even as she covered her eyes he licked her then drawing to her entrance he paused there before giving a little push. He had stopped at her hymen though going no deeper than that as his tongue slowly pressed in and out of her licking and washing against those slick walls as he continued to educate her body.

Character Listing

Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:18 pm

It was almost to hot for the student to handle as Nichol panted heavly, her eyes meeting Mr Ceyders own. Droplets of sweet sweat rolling down her senstive young body as she writhed along his desk sensual bliss, her body practicly begging for more from her teacher the sexual savant he was. Her first time was so expertly handeled by the young fine gentelmen as she chilled in pleasure with every lick and rubb forcing Nichol to softly cry with pleasure.

"Ahuhh! Oh God!" Nichol cried in pleasure, her eyes being covered by her hands as she felt thoses firm fangers grope both her swollen mounds. Forcing her harden errect nipples to poke up into his open palms, while Mr Ceyder explored her drolling sex with his unusualy long soft tounge driving her wild with pleasure as he didnt ony educate but forced Nichol to cram from the coming pop quiz.

"Auh! M-mr Ceyder!... Oh god! Mr Ceyder!" Nichol cried out as she rolled along his desk and trembled in bliss. "I-i'm... I-I cant!" Nichol stammered as she was being forced to her peak and inevitable climax.

Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:56 am

Aegir did not mind though as he continued to play with her. Fingers rolled against that hardened bud of flesh rolling against her captured nipple as he played with her clit. As she seemed to perk up he began sucking at her sex. If she came so be it. He was in no rush after all and he was still going to take her.

Rock hard, his eyes still gazing at her covered face he grinned and continued on until he brought the first waves of bliss to her. Additional lubricant didn't hurt after all and he drew back away from her the moment she came.

Listening to those delightful sounds he positioned himself so that he was practically laying atop her. He kissed up her chest as he went, spending some time skimming his lips against her breast before drawing her arms away from her face pressing them to the desk and using one hand to secure a hold on her wrists. He was quite strong though he doubted he would have to make a show of it.

Using a hand he cupped a breast and gently played with it as she felt his member slide against her inner thigh stopping just at her heated entrance. “Are you ready Miss Ivory?”

Character Listing

Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:10 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next