View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 8:31 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Lost on my first day! Oh dear! (Open to monsters!) 

Post Re: Lost on my first day! Oh dear! (Open to monsters!)
"Ah!...huh! d-dont.....Uh!.... d-dont lick!....Ah.." Nichol gasped, trembling with pleasure as she nervously glared down. Her face beat red as she watched Davy hold her legs open, feeling his tounge shake agiest her delicate sex sending jolts up pleasure up her spine and belly, forcing Nichol to buck her hips agiest each stroke until finilly Davy stopped, allowing the burnette to collapse back agiest the floor panting heavily.

It was then Nichols cum stain face winced with a cute blush as she felt Davys warm hands quickly push up her light blue bra over her modest breasts exposing her to the three boys befor he reached up groping each forcing Nichols jaw to drop with a loud moan of passion.

"AUHHHHHH!!" Nichol cried, jutting her chest up into Davys grip, her sharp nipples press agiest the palms of his hands as the burnette rolled side to side, arching deeply befor necter splashed from her tight sex...... did she just orgasm?

It happen so fast, Nichol only layed back and panted afther her release, befor Davy even got to taste her hard errect nipples. At which point he did sampled as the feeling of his warm wet tounge washing over her sensitive nub forced the same to happen agin. Nichols moaned loudly as her eyes rolled back and agin.... her release as she layed there panting as she shyly gazed up at Dazy shaking her head no, heavily panting. "N-no.... no....p-please.." Nichol whispered softly, begging.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:57 am

Again Davy seemed not to care about her pleas though this time his finger drew back, thhe tip of it soaked from just skimming against her. He bent down, sucking against her juicy folds though as he did that Gregory looked at Tommy.

“Let's -”

Both leaned down each suckling a breast. Gregory was a bit more forceful. His sucks and licks stronger than his peer who had been gentle. A contrast as they held her in place though each pulled back as Davy climbed up the expanse of her body,

He freed himself, the tip of his flared cock setting against the warmth of her entrance, He was hard though it was impossible to tell how large he was since she could not feel him, not until he had pressed into her any way.

His hands came back to her tits squeezing each as she felt him pushing against the core of her body though he had not entered her just yet ...

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:01 am

"Uh!...P-please....Ah!... D-davy... Please!..no... no more.... I-I... I'll break... please!" Nichol begged as she panted heavily afther being forced to cumm three time allready! Her "first" time being as brutal as it was exhausting for the poor student. Yet the three boys ignored her pleas to stop as they only noticed how sensitive she was.

Davy seemed to enjoy Nichols glisening sex, as the young man decended on her lower half, teasing her wet velvety fold with his tounge, sending more sharp electric jolts of passion up her spin as she cried to high heaven.

"AUHHH! AUHH!" Nichol moaned out, her body continuing to shake with passionate tension. Her amber eyes gazing up shyly at Tommy and Gregory befor her aroused state allowed her to realize what they both agree to do as Nichols face lite up with a nervous look of no!

"T-TOMMY! GREGORY! D-DONT!! I'LL... I-I..AHU!" Nichol said their names befor they both at the same time lean down to engulf a breast with their warm moist lips! As alost instantly Nichols winced in a cute twist of passion befor she let out a loud shout agin! Davy would discover she had agin orgasmed as his two goons toyed with her oh so senstive breasts.

Afther her latest orgasm, Nichol laid limp once agin until Davy push away Tommy and Gregory. Taking her as his own, as she trembled feeling him tease her further, hoving around her entrance forcing Nichol to frustratingly sway her hips as she slowly shifted her eyes twords his and shook her head no. "N-no... no d-davy..." Nichol gasped softly, wicing cutly as he toyed with her soft sensirive gorgious round breasts as she stuggled to endure the rough and gentle touch of her three molesters.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:49 pm

“Fair is fair, you rolled a three ...” he grinned down at her. She felt good, enticingly so as she moved from side to side beneath him. He closed his eyes sensitive to those movements against his very tip before he pushed forth barely inserted inside her tightness.

Pressing a little further until he felt the seal of her hymen he stopped once more as he was circled by that minimum tightness.

“I can't believe no one has ever tapped this ...”
His hips pressed forward in one swoop, all 7” of him filling her. He gyrated his hips as he descended to ensure he broke away most of that hymen and gasped holding himself in that tight sheath. Throbbing against damp inner walls as he had almost unloaded in that single thrust and thus held himself deeply lodged inside her.

“Oh, fuck yeah, this feels good!” He waited more for his recover than her own before he began to slowly pull back then plunge within her once more with a heated gasp.

Character Listing

Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:19 pm

"N-no... uh... no... no fair..." Nichol gasped out, weakly struggling agiest Tommy and Gregory as Davy touched and teased her cruely. Feeling Davys hands groe her soft firm breasts while he stroked his length along her glisen sex. The sensation forced Nichol to roll and twist, sensually bucking her with aggonizing pleasure.

"Ah! D-davy! ... Davy! ....n-not you... p-please!" Nichol begged, trembling from his touch befor finilly she felt him slowly push deeper as her body struggled to recieve the boys full errect 7". Nichol feeling the aggonizingly slow push into her tight velvety sex all the while she thrashed, swinging her head saying "no" franticly, befor one last push sending Nichol reeling into pain mixed passion.

"AUHHH! AHUHH! I-IT HURTS EHHH! IT HURTS SO M-MUCH!!" Nichol screamed out at te top of her lungs as her virginity was taken by the one boy she hated, yet crushed on in a bad boy school girl kind of way.

Nichol finilly collapsed panting afther Davy penitrated her, her body jumping and twiching with each of his own movments but befor she was even ready to move forward. She felt Davy begin thrusting, slowly rocking his hips into hers as Nichol instantly jumped, bouncing on his member asshe arched deeper then she ever has on the floor. "Ah! F-FUCK!" Nichol cursed! The act suprising for the high class girl such as her, yet the situation allowed it as she cried out in pleasure.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:47 pm

Aegir orchestrated events though with interest. From this she would gain a bit of knowledge at the expense of this being just a dream though at the same time he had intended to take her physically as well though in a much different fashion.

Davy moved within her passage finding her both tight and warm. He sought his own pleasure and proceeded towards it though at least he was not eagerly thrusting away at her or hurting her unduly though he was a bit impatient in that he had not waited for her.

He felt the cling of those tight velvety walls against him as she screamed out. He did not seem to interested that it hurt her, she would get use to it in time or not, it made no difference to him seeing that he felt great. Each plunge inside her, each gripping, oh, it felt so damn good!

Licking the side of her neck his tongue flowed behind her ear eventually.

“Should I just keep cumming inside you until I know your with child, Nichol?” He had intended on scaring her a little knowing that after her rape kit she would get the morning after pill but in the heat of the moment she might not have been thinking that.

“You better decide quick, I'm about, UNGH, there ...”

Character Listing

Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:06 pm

Nichol felt each thrust into her as her absed body bouced on Davys member. The sensation forcing her to noicably tremble with pleasure as she unintentionaly bucked her hips along his own. Nichols body reacting to each thrust as their bodies joined, drawing more pleasure out for the both of them.

"AUH! AH! UH! HUH!" Nichol moaned, her cries fallowed with each of Davys had plunges as did her free boucing breasts. Lightly bouncing with each thrust of his member into her tight virgin flower, sending jolts of forced pleasure up her spine threatenngbto force her to cum agin and agin for this other sick sadistic student.

Nichol wince her eyes open as she felt Davy gently licking her sholder and neck, travling up behind her ear to feel his tounge behind her ear lobe, sending chills up and down her befor whispering somthing awful into her ear.

"N-NO!" Nichol cried! her face lite up to sheer panic afther hearing Davys threat as she stuggled and trashed weakly befor she heard Davy let out a sift groan signaling the worst to her as Nichols jaw drop with the realization clicking in her head. "N-no! Y-YOU DIDNT! NO NO NO! TAKE IT OUT! TAKE IT OUT! TAKE IT OUT!!" Nichol screamed, her body trembling in fear and pleasure as she was already so close to her limit.

Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:02 am

“NOT -UGH- YET!” He groaned out at the feel of her tight body around him as her hips came up to meet hers. He was throbbing quicker now and she didn't think that he had spilled that seed inside her but he was damn close.

After a minute or so of slow, yet deep, thrusts, he contained himself in her. “F-FUCK! Don't move.” He commanded as he paused trembling against her. Davy milked the sensations of her body against him then slowly he slipped out grabbing his dick and jerking on it only a few times before shooting his essence all over her chest with a final groan, that warm seed the last thing she would feel here …

---

Back in the classroom she would wake hearing the rustle of other students as they placed their books in their book bags and headed to the door. Professor Cayder had been glancing at her and smile as her eyes opened.

“Good morning, Miss Ivory. I'd like a word.”
She was primed Aegir had thought and he was quite aroused. As bad as that experience was she at least had a little taste of what was to come …

Character Listing

Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:40 pm

"AH! T-TAKE IT OUT!!" Nichol screamed out at the top of her lungs over and over agin as she weakly trashed. Feeling Davy thrusted into her as his member slide in and out of her tight flower, forcing the poor burnette to bounce wildly agiest him each time their hips met, in turn causing her gorgious swollen breasts to bounce too as Nichol nervously gazed up at Davy begging him to withdraw!

"P-PLEASE!! T-TAKE IT OUT!! I-I DONT WANT TO GET PREGNAUGHT!" Nichol screamed agin, begging and pleading as her hips wildly bucked agiest his own. Her body trembling with pleasure and reacting to Davys touch. It made her feel so good, but she knew it felt so wrong!

Nichol tought how wrong this felt as she moaned out and cried with pleasure, until the final momments as she reached her peak! Davy pushing Nichol to the brink with his hard thrusts, press deeply into her tight sex until she popped like a bubble!

Nichol violently trashed agiest Davy, Tommy, and Gab, as she bucked her hips maddly and deeply arched back along the class room floor and screamed with passion to the row of computers behind her as Davy forced the helpess burnette to another powerful orgasm! One that left Nichol reeling in longhigh of focused pleasure as Davy showered her with his seed, fliching as she felt its warmth spash agiest her abbs, breasts, and even ger chin befor she simply fell back agiest the floor, sweaty and panting heavily as everything faded to black......

It was then Nichol woke up. Fresh tears streaming, down her redden cheeks as she gazed around the room suprised afther hearing the sound of the next period's bell ringing as other classmates were getting out of their chairs to hurry off to their next class befor Nichol noticed Mr Cayder smiling at her afther she woke up.

"Uh.." Nichol jumped, blushing, as she quickly rubbed her eyes, wiping away the sleep and tears. "Y-yes... Yes mister Cayder....I'm so sorry... I didnt mean too fall asleep." Nichol apogized.

Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:33 am

Aegir was well aware of the dream or rather nightmare. Such methods were only used by him from time to time, usually when he had been board though he held up a hand to silence her from continuing. It was time to don this persona.

He waited until the others to shuffle out of the room though he knew that each was a mere illusion. While he waited he got out a box of tissues from one of the draws offering it to her. The evidence of her distress was still there.

“Bad dream Miss Ivory?” The disguised Aegir asked as he offered up the tissues.

“The demerits I imagine that the Prefects would hand out for sleeping in class ...”[color] He shook his head slightly. [color=#000040] “No, I do not intend to tell them a thing, Miss Ivory. Is there something that has been troubling you?”

He took the role of the concerned young biology professor for the time being. He was unsure as to how he was going to proceed here though after experiencing a darker experience he considered a lighter one. The fact of the matter was that he was aroused and knew that he was going to fuck her at some point.

Character Listing

Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:55 pm

Nichol paused as Mr Ceyder put his hand up, telling her to be quiet as she jumped in concern that she may be introble befor he offered her some tissues afther the other students left.

"Ah..Yeah.... bad dream.... thank you.." Nichol said thanking him as she used to tissue to wipe her eyes of those tears befor looking to him nervously as he mentioned demerits.

"Ah.. mr Ceyder I...I didnt... I dont.." Nichol nervously rambling, as she stuggled to defend her self but had no ground to do so befor she calmed afther Mr Ceyder said he would let it go, letting her breath easy. "T-thank you mr Ceyder..."

Nichol thanked him befor she heard ask her what her troubles were., the student looking away shyly, grabbing her book bag, tightly cluching it agiest her chest. "Uhm nothing.... I-i'm just not sleeping very well... y-you know jet lag... and stuff.." Nichol stated, avoiding eye contact as she shyly blushed.

Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:47 pm

“The nurse could give you sleeping pills. Your experiences are not unique, Miss Ivory, though once people have settled in from their trip they are genuinely fine.” He noted the lack o eye contact and the blush that had spilled against her cheeks.

She was ready to go though he clearly wasn't finished with her. “But there is still the issue o sleeping through my class that we need to address.

“But seeing that this is Biology class we can work something out, wouldn't you agree?”
He let that sink in for a moment. “Helping setting up a future lab, cleaning the classroom … that sort of thing.” He stated as he adjusted his glasses with a bit of a grin on his youthful features as he regarded her for a moment before sliding his chair back and standing.

“Were have you flown in from Miss Ivory? I pick up an accent … English ...”

Character Listing

Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:21 am

"Uh... yeah.... I'll make sure to speak to the nurse afther school today...I'm just having troble adjusting is all..." Nichol said, avoiding eye contact, as she got ready to leave, only to hesitate as she heard Mr Ceyders voice as he adressed the fact she slept through his class. The topic made Nichol chill, she knew she was in troble...

"Yeah... I agree.." Nichol said looking nervously at her cute teacher, letting what he sad sinkining in as she got scared.... wonderig what he wanted!? Befor he lised his wants, befor Nichol sighed with relife. Oh thank goodness she thought, so happy she wasnt going to be spendig first day in detention.

"Oh... of chorse... I can do that... but I need a note from you.... letting my next class know..." Nichol nodded agreeing as she kindly smiled befor placing her book bag down on her desk, since she would be staying to propair the next classes supplys, clean up and best of all spend time with Mr Ceyder... Nichol thought as she cutly blushed grinning her self....

"Oh!... Y-you... noticed that...uhm.. I'm from Colwyn bay originally.... North wales... " Nichol awnsered as she blushed and turned to look aay from her teacher shyly. " Where... where are you from... Mr Ceyder?"

Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:50 am

Of course he felt the sense in her mind, that nervous excitement at being alone with such a young teacher perhaps a mere few years older than herself. “Granting you a pass is an easy matter.” She was looking away and he could feel the heat of that blush as she looked away from him probably to hide that state though now Aegir launched his attack into her mind. It was a little thing to press upon her arousal increasing it just a little as he stepped up behind her.

He rested a hand on her shoulder. “Wales. Oh, I'm from all about. Germany. Lived in Italy for a bit. Belgium. Spain. I moved about a lot as a boy and later as a teen before landing a job here a short time after moving to the States.”

That hand remained in place as he gazed at her profile. “My hearing is pretty good. I could pick out a few of your mumbles where your peers could not though nothing until the end.

“Would you like me to take it out, Miss Ivory?”
And here he pressed against her arousal even more ...

Character Listing

Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:34 pm

"T-thank you...." Nichol said softly as she sharply looked away inorder to hide her cute blushing face and shyness from Mr Ceyder. Hearing his voice as she simply nodded, letting him know he was correct befor suddenly a new sensation hit her, like the heat in the room was just so warm suddenly.

"Huh?" Nichol quietly gasped, her cheeks lightly flushing a cute shade of pink while her breath grew shallow and more rugged and her knees grew shaky weak befor feeling Mr Ceyder's hands on her sholder, forcing the burnette to jump and flick her shy amber eyes back to his.

"... y-you... you lived in a lot of places..." Nichol said softly, her voice cracking as she shook her head to collect her self befor she tugged on her blouses collar, lossening it slightly befor she froze hearing her teachers words.

"W-what...did you hear?" Nichol asked shocked by his statment as she looked to him worriedly as he spoke, calmly saying the words she dreaded so much. Mr Ceyder forcing Nichols heart to skip a beat.

"Huh!...Y-you heard that!... uh! Auhh.." Nichol cried shyly befor suddenly her eyes widen as she let out a soft gasp of pleasure. The students knees buckling out from beneath her as she fell to the floor, trembling as she held her self.

Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:30 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next