View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 12:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Message in a Bottle (for Alex) 

Post Re: Message in a Bottle (for Alex)
Those that didn't think anything had been going on and it was all Alex had a revision of those thoughts when they heard other cries join her own as things grew heated.

“YES! YES! YES!”

The scientist cries out as she rubs that clit until Alex cums. She hits that peak too and cries out as she arches her back and breaths in ragged breaths. At first she simply lays there breathing heavily then she shifts kneeling on the bed as hands take the agent's thighs keeping her legs spread apart as her mouth descends sucking against that pussy and drawing up the juices that have been gathered upon those southern lips.

After a moment she pulls back a little, eyes cast up at her then her tongue begins to trace against her labia before sliding over her slit before venturing into it with a sudden thrust of her tongue followed by another and another until that tongue was diving forth with an eager tempo that swam against her inner walls as she moaned out sending vibrations straight into her.

The two were not interrupted thus far though with the temperature adjusted as it was both sets of breasts were nice and perky. The temperature was not as cold as a walk in refrigerator though but friction and body heat kept them going until the scientist desired to eat her out, that tongue pressing into her urgently as if there was no tomorrow. Her hand continued to trace over her clit.

The aphrodisiac was insidious in that the more stimulus that one received the more one desired to give into it. Thus the touches and rubs sparked something within her that fed that drug as it pushed her to greater heights.

A hand raised up engulfing a tit of the comatose woman squeezing it deliciously. This had been the only means open to her to deal with the drug. They were out of combat and none of the other women had any thing else to offer. Either it was suffering through the matter or appeasing it. Since they were not field agents they did not receive any of Luna's serum which still needed some work. Nor was any of it found here. Given that the operation was suppose to be a noncombat one in the first place and there was only so much serum going around she had not been given any.

As it was though the more she gave into that need the greater she wanted it, craved it though fortunately the scientist had no problem in giving it to her as she sped up those thrusts with her tongue to match the reckless pace of her fingers circling that special pearl.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:10 am

Trapped in an endless cycle of sex and release, Alexandra's moans sound loudly through the ship. The drug ensured that the ADD agent could not escape these irresistible desires. She groaned weakly as she was fucked into submission by a fellow agent. Her body twitched and jolt there on the bed, juices slurping around the invading digits as she fucked over and over again. Her only mercy was the darkness that slowly closed in from the edges of her vision, threatening to take her into oblivion.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:05 pm

The pleasure continued to press upon her, her fellow agent and scientist had not let up though seeing this as the best solution theorizing that she could pleasure her until the drug ended. Only thing was that resisting the drug was far easier by not giving into it in the first place. Easier was subjective of course though the venom would have run it's course.

But by giving into it the drug had only strengthened and actually endured for far longer than it would have had if she was able to throw off it's hold in the beginning as difficult as that was.

Thus she was lead further into that darkness … further until that darkness consumed her.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:02 pm

When Alex next came to it was in a medical bay. She was not on her ship, that was clear and it was doubtful she slept all the way back to the base.

SERGEANT, THE PATIENT HAS AWAKENED.

She could hear the blips and beeps of monitoring equipment, the voice she heard was mechanical though she could see someone sitting at a table looking through a microscope. At the announcement she stood putting back on a pair of glasses and approached. It was Luna who moved towards her now.

There was an IV set into her arm and she was being fed some medication. There were not lingering effects of the aphrodisiac though there was the uncertainty of what had happened over the last moments that she was conscious while under the effects of that venom.

“How are you feeling, agent?”
She glanced to the medication that was being fed to her right now. It was not the serum, she only had two vials of it, though this was an earlier model of it that was cheaper and quicker to make though to get close to the same effect it took more time to kick in and greater quantities of combined chemicals. Fortunately she was unconscious when she was brought in and the drug could be used without the need for enduring needless suffering. Like taking an aspirin and waiting for it to kick in before it helped with a headache.

Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:04 pm

Alexandra woke up to the steady sounds of monitoring equipment. She was in a med bay. Her body was no longer burning with unrelenting passion. She heard a mechanical voice speak up as she stirred. The ADD agent sat up, noting the IV feeding her some unknown medication. Her eyes narrowed upon seeing Sergeant Luna asking how she was feeling.

"How do you think I am feeling, Sergeant?" she replied evenly, "You sent a science team with no military support... again. How many more people are you going to risk throwing away before you and command get it through your thick skulls? Stop sending unarmed agents. Stop sending non-combatants. And stop sending me alone to clean up your mess..."

The agent was less than happy with the general incompetence of the ADD. It was frustrating to find herself in this same situation again and again. She gets sent to a science team who cannot even fire a gun properly and then get invaded by aliens which she has to battle by herself. If the ADD are that short on personnel, they should not be throwing away what few educated minds they have.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:42 pm

“I did not send any one into that, it wasn't my decision though I did mention it too you because I thought you may be interested in the find.” She looked to the meds checking them though she understood the frustration, she was being dicked around herself and it seemed that the powers that were kept trying to thwart her from her personal goals each step of the way.

“I was told that the base was swept for hostiles a number of weeks back but do not understand why a team was sent there rather than the items simply removed and studied elsewhere and am still at a loss as to certain details I have been appraised of upon arriving.”

She had not been told much and figured that Alex probably knew more than she did here. She frowned a bit at the brass, she had just been passing along information in the same manner that it was passed to her initially thinking the agent would be interested but she had no idea as to the set up.

“We are on my ship traveling back to Antares right now. I will debrief you so you do not have to go throw all that at the base, as far as I know.”
She would allow Alex to add in any bits that she had missed, mainly her experiences with Colette. From what could be pieced together Alex saved six scientists and a pilot. The alien Ashlyn had entered the system and were promptly disabled though in her absence from the base a strange device seemed to react to a sensor of some kind. It was unknown who or what triggered it though about that time six specimens, modified Ashlyn by the looks of it had gotten free and wrecked chaos over which two of the six were killed.

The scientists evacuated the former pirate base though no one was killed Colette and the four other Ashlyn specimens were not found by the time a rescue team had been mounted. The rest was speculation seeing that Colette was missing and the specimens too. Unknowns about the hidden lab, whether Colette was a part of this or a hidden intruder, as well as the origins of that pigeon Russian-alien language. The alien device that seemed to work only for Alex was something she had to mention but that too was an unknown factor.

Anise was the ranking officer on the scene and had took charge there until the brass gave out additional orders though as they were both aware orders did not always make the most sense just as they were in most military organizations, the grunts only did what their commanders ordered even if it made no sense and they were often denied access to the bigger picture.

Matters could be suspected here but there was not enough information available than the formation of a general picture of events.

Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6