View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Comforts (for Kanoe) 

Post Comforts (for Kanoe)
"M- mistress.. Is there anything on your mind?", Pia asked. "Err.. if me asking is not undue?", she hastily added.

Pia's cheeks were blushing prettily. There were a couple of reason why she was blushing. According to her usual instructions, Pia had arrived wearing no panties, just as her mistress preferred. She had hiked her skirt up a little too, after arriving, even though it was uniform issue and pretty short already. Thus it was easy to peek underneath the hem, and have a look at Pia's round buttocks, or even her pussy. While Kanoe knew pretty well how Pia looked naked, being partially exposed like this was alternately erotic and embarrassing.

Also according to Kanoe's instructions, she had made sure that she was suitably aroused, ready in case the older witch wanted her, or needed the additional energy her lust could provide.
That involved a routine where Pia would sneak of during the day to play with herself. That was both frightening and exiting. Frightening because she could get caught (although she was very careful), exiting because.. well, much the same reason, really. That and that Pia had a fierce, but largely secret, enjoyment of masturbation. In fact, not long ago she had dived into a closet on the way to Kanoe, pleasuring herself while talking dirty to her imaginary partners, but made very sure she was not about to come. Not come, that would defeat the purpose. So a good portion of her colour came from simple arousal. That Kanoe looked like Kanoe did not lessen this.

But Pia was also a little flustered because of her question. She really did hope she was not poking her nose into something that was not her business. Kanoe had the right to her own counsel, and as far as their agreement went, the dark witch was the one who set the agenda.
But Kanoe seemed.. it was hard to put a finger on it, but Pia thought not everything was all right. Was the commanding woman a little broody? A little tense, perhaps? Not really present?
Pia was not an empath, and she was not all that astute when it came to social questions, but she did have a sincere interest in the well-being of people around her. She was quite frankly a little worried, hence her question.

Awaiting her answer, Pia stood at attention, wearing her way too short skirt, knee-socks, her red, clasped shoes and a fuzzy sweater she had changed into, no bra underneath.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:31 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Comforts (for Kanoe)
It was another lesson for Pia. Kanoe could not recall how many times this apprentice visited her. She had no hard schedule for any students that wished to learn from her. They simply came when they truly wished her guidance. Out of all of them, Pia may be close to visiting more often than any of the others. She could not say if her lessons truly helped the woman but there was certainly benefits that both of them took out of each meeting.

It was difficult to say what their relationship was. Pia called her Mistress and she called the young woman slave. But, the dark witch's ownership was just one involving the lessons. Pia already had a lover. She was uncertain if said lover even knew what they did behind closed doors or when they happen to meet in school. For Kanoe, it was probably for the best. They were not lovers so no monster would ever try to take advantage of such a bond and yet she gets all the benefits of the pleasures of flesh.

~... if me asking is not undue?~

Huh? Kanoe blinked slowly as she realized that Pia had asked a question. The young woman was standing before the dark witch with her skirt slightly lifted as if part of a routine ritual. The raven haired woman could not deny Pia's beauty and the woman's shy nature only made her all the more desirable. The dark witch's own beauty was enhanced by monsters, NICE labs, and whatever else she could not remember in her fragmented mind. Her robes barely clung to her body, revealing much of her cleavage and even small peaks a her pink areolae.

The witch took a moment to try and recall what Pia asked. Things on her mind... There were always things on her mind. Pia was only a Sophomore here in Shokushu while Kanoe was practically a super senior. She had been here for years. She had been raped, broken, fallen love, enslaved, and broken somemore. There were gaps in her memory that she could only guess were horrible events that led to her being broken more thoroughly. While Pia was still trying to use her powers to fight, Kanoe studied purely out of habit. Her will to fight was all but gone. She belonged to Miss Saika and so did her lover and it was all her fault.

She did her best to not think about things like this but when it happens, it was a downward spiral into the abyss with no sign of surfacing. Unfortunately, it was not something she would ever talk about openly. Her students may still have some small chance of surviving this island even if she did not.

"Hm?" she pondered, "My apologies. I was lost in my own thoughts, Pia. I see you have returned. I am glad. How have you been feeling? Any findings on your abilities?" Kanoe moved onto the topic that was perhaps more important to Pia, getting stronger. There was no point in getting an apprentice involved in personal matters. Pia had her own personal matters to take care of no doubt.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:11 am

Kanoe did not even answer her question, and even seemed only dimly aware of her presence. This worried Pia a little. Kanoe almost always seemed alert, in contraol and assertive. Was something wrong? Pia did not wish to probe, but she could not help but think. Of course something could be wrong. This was Shokushu after all, wrong things happened all the time. It was perhaps the thing she hated the most, that awful stuff could happen to those she cared about. It was in some ways a thing that was as bad, perhaps worse, than her own fate. Pia needed the people around her. She did not have many to care about, but before she had them, she had been heading rapidly into the deepest gulf of depression. She wanted to be a support back.

Anyway, Mistress had asked a question. A good one too. With downcast eyes, she answered. "Not really, Mistress. I mean, I keep studying and looking for ways to improve my knowledge, but I fear I am reaching the limit of my current abilities. I can't say I have had any breakthroughs, in fact my manifestations are pretty puny still."

Pia's talents were in theory quite formidable, in practise less so. Her abilities fed on emotion, and there was limits to just how much she could do. She served better as a catalyst for the abilities of others. That could be useful in it's own right, granted. It was just that here that made her more of a commodity for monsters than an actor in her own right.
"I must confess I may not have been so diligent as I could have been, Mistress. Other things have often been distracting me."

Maybe that was it? Maybe Kanoe was tiring of her ineptness? Did she disapprove of the time she spent with Susan? Were her other apprentices better, perhaps? More diligent? Sexier?

Now you are being stupid!, Pia admonished herself. Contrary to what your vulnerable ego may dictate, Pia-girl, the universe does not revolve around you.

"So.. how does Mistress Shade do?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:16 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe's eyes drift as Pia answered to the best of her ability. She saw those netherlips, glistening faintly in the candlelight. Sex was practically part of her existence now thanks to the monsters. There was never a day where she did not have sex whether it be with a monster, apprentice, roommate, or just a random stranger. Without even thinking, her fingers were lightly tracing her folds through her robe. Pia was a being of sex as well and just looking at her made her think of what they would do to each other soon enough. Pia was not the only one who had sexual fantasies.

The table blocked Pia's view of the witch's hand stroking herself through her robes. The thought of masturbating secretly during their lesson excited her. Kanoe was once again not paying attention as she seemed to trace the curves of Pia's lovely form with her eyes as a damp spot started to form in her robes.

When Kanoe's eyes finally came back to her apprentice's face, she saw a look of concern. Hmm? Was something the matter? The look only caused her fingers to curl slowly, pushing against her sex through her robes. "I..." What did her apprentice say again? Distractions? Right... "It is fine..." Kanoe said softly, "Unfortunately, we cannot always be studying all the time." The answer was certainly not like Kanoe. Kanoe Shade was almost fanatical about her magical studies and held similar expectations from her apprentices. Though magic did require focus and effort, the dark witch tended to react to laziness a bit harshly.

"Hm?" she realized there was a second question, "Oh, I am well. Thank you for asking. Perhaps you could tell me more about what is holding you back now. Oh. You must want to sit down. Do feel free. My apologies." Her fingers grew bolder as she played with herself more. She could not remember when Pia came to her last and now she could not help but feel it was far too long.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:40 pm

"Thank you, Mistress.", Pia said, curtsying before seating herself. Kanoe was definitely not paying her usual attention. Still, she had asked her a question, so she would answer it.

"I.. I think there are lots of things.", Pia said. "I am beginning to run out of material to study. Through being an assistant at the library, I have managed to get my hands of a few books, but there are limits. I suspect they have some books stowed away, but I do not know where, and I think if I managed to steal away with something I was not supposed to get my hands on, I would quickly become a suspect. The librarians do not have to be geniuses to notice my interest in the occult."

Indeed, she sometimes felt they knew, and her pastime was tolerated like one would tolerate an enthusiastic child. By all means let her play, but evict her the moment she gets to close to the china.

"Then there is the nature of my magic. It is emotional and.. well.. how can I put it? There are limits to how much I can feel. I just cannot b ecstatic all the time, and if I try to foce it, I just end up feeling drained. Whatever it is makes me what I am, it need to be cultivated, and if I rely on it, it just seems to slip away."

"Then there is.. well.. things keep happening, and I do get distracted. School.. I got to pretend to keep up with things at least. And monsters. And well.. Susan. I like to spend as much time with her as possible."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:37 pm
Profile YIM

The thorough answers did keep Kanoe on task though her fingers continued their slow stroking. The witch's toes curled gently as she forced herself to take slow deep breaths. "Mm... We are lucky to have the amount of material we have now," Kanoe said softly, "I came here with my own book and now have a small collection. It is hard to imagine a small secluded island having so many tomes on the arcane." Of course, reading and understanding the books were another matter entirely. She did understand that Pia's powers were unique and it was doubtful any skilled voluptarious would spend her time writing a book when she could be doing much more pleasurable things.

"Emotions can influence magic, we know that much," Kanoe replied, "But, it may be you are still limited by your own mana. Your emotions could just be a catalyst that affects how efficient you are with that power. It is just a... a theory..." Her breath caught for a moment as her insides quivered. It was difficult to say what she felt right now. Hopelessness? Apathy? Sadness? What did she feel besides the finger curling through her black robes?

"Hmm... Distracted... Thought we spoke about that already..." she sighed, "Susan? Oh... Your lover." The witch fell silent. She had a lover. But now she had no idea where she was. Last she heard from her, Clarice had become a Prefect. Now the woman was serving the very people she was against. Not that it matters. After what she put her partner through, she deserved all the pain given back to her.

Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:38 am

There seemed to be something about Kanoe, something that worried Pia. It could be that Pia was the source of annoyance to her, but Pia thought it was deeper than that. Despite their arrangement, there was much that Pia did not know about Kanoe, and the other woman had a somewhat imposing manner that made Pia respect her privacy. She knew the older witch liked to be in command, so usually she let Kanoe dictate the agenda.

On the other hand, she was supposed to be of help to her Mistress, she might need to know if something was wrong. And even though Pia herself was somewhat reclusive, having spent much time in the comfort of intellectual pursuits and her own company, her magic was fuelled by emotions, and that meant the the feelings of others mattered. Perhaps she should see this as a challenge?

"Pardon me, Mistress, but you seem.. tense. Is anything the matter? Something I can help you with?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:29 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe could only shake her head. Is there something the matter? Always. Was there something Pia could do to help? No. No one could help her. Claire tried to help her and in turn was taken by the very monster that tamed her as well. Perhaps getting so involved with someone was the mistake she made. Bonds were made to be abused by the monsters on the island. They seemed to revel in it and make it into their own sick little game. To ask for help was just to add more victims to the problem. While Kanoe was not one to really care about innocents getting involved, she knew doing so would not save her in the end.

"I'm fine," she answered simply before continuing, "You mentioned Susan before... Does she know that you come here to see me? Does she know that you call me Mistress and moan for my touch? I know such things can be a... sensitive subject to say the least." Kanoe was not sure why she changed the subject to this. She never met this Susan and it was doubtful the woman would care for the witch that has been fucking her girlfriend. Susan was a stranger and thus outside Kanoe's real concern beyond it influencing her little pet. Then again, the change of subject was perhaps to get away from the questions being thrown about Kanoe's own well being. Kanoe did keep to herself and she certainly could be very stubborn when it comes to admitting mistakes or weakness. Was this a hint to back off or was this just Kanoe being herself and being unwilling to reveal anything? Would Pia continue to challenge this and try and help the dark witch calm down at least?

Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:48 am

Pia tried to read Kanoe, but that was hard. She was definitely shutting her out, she felt, especially since she switched the subject so quickly. Granted it, was a pretty good change, hitting pretty close to home.

"Yes, Mistress", she said. "I kind of had to do so. I want to be honest with her, and she would have found out sooner or later anyway. Gosh, it felt weird though.. There is so much.. can anyone have a normal relationship in a place like this?"

She was not going to let herself be derailed for too long, though.

"Mmmm.. Pardon me Mistress, but.. It does not look like everything is OK. I mean.. not to say against you or anything, but you seem down."

"That is all right though!", she quickly added. "I guess Mistress is entitled to her thoughts... I-I just wish.."
Now she was uncertain how to proceed. "I keep demanding more tutelage, and you have mentioned other students as well. What I meant was, if Mistress need anything, if there is anything Mistress want, then please say so. You matter to me, I want to be a good support for you."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:39 pm
Profile YIM

It was a bit shocking to hear that Pia told her lover everything. It was even more surprising that this Susan was fine with it. Kanoe was not sure what to think of that. It made her think about what she hid from Clarice or tried to in order to protect her. Was it really an issue of trust? Perhaps bringing it up was not such a good idea.

Her pet was not deterred though and continued to pry for answers. But, would Pia really want to hear those answers? Would she really be fine with hearing how hopeless things were for her. No matter how much she resisted, her fate was already sealed by Miss Saika. "I would hardly say you have been demanding anything," Kanoe replied, "You already said where you spend most of your time. Students come and go here. Some give up, some are held back due to other... issues. If you want to come here to study and learn more, that is your choice.

"As for what I want, I know nothing that you can provide that can help me directly," she said with a weak smile, "It is why you are my pet. You are something I can control despite losing control over my own life. A small respite to take me away from what I experience here on the island. I doubt I require to include any details as you must know how this place treats ones like us." Kanoe had been here longer than most students that come to visit her. She had experience rape from the very first day of school (from another student no less). The amount of sex and insanity in her life, it was just too much for a single person to take alone. But, having others just gave the monsters more means to hurt her.

"You are right... It is weird," she added, "You have a lover and claim that I matter to you. I am uncertain how to approach that. Seems you are already stronger than I am in a way. I must sound pathetic." Kanoe had stopped stroking herself awhile ago. She did not know what she felt like anymore. Part of her was jealous that her pet was already claimed by another and yet that very pet was before her right now, sneaking around with little clothing at all. Her emotions were going in all directions. She did not know what to think or feel. She was a mess.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:09 pm

"No, no, no, Mistress!" Pia protested. "You don't sound pathetic at all! You sound tired, that is all. And why should you not be? This place takes it's toll, one way or another. There has been times when I have been so exhausted I hardly know why I got out of bed at all. And I have been so angry with this place I wanted to just scream and go insane with rage. But I could not, because that is just another excuse for them to brew up some worse punishment, right?"

"Besides", she added. "You are very dedicated to your path as a sorceress. And that is not an easy road. Especially not here. Being tired does not mean you are weak. It means you are not immortal."

Pia got of her chair and knelt before her mistress. She had some half formed ideas in her head, half formed but quickly becoming more solid. There was a lot she could not help her mistress with, but she might be able to restore some of her confidence.

"If, if Mistress wishes..", Pia began. "Maybe we should drop the studies today? You have a servant for the evening, remember? A servant that would not mind if you chose to indulge yourself a little. Forgive me for contradicting my Mistress, but I do think I can help you a little, just a little, if you let me."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:20 pm
Profile YIM

Tired is an understatement. Pia had no idea what Kanoe had been through. The dark witch could enlighten the woman, inform her that her love of Susan would be used against her and harm her in ways no monster alone could ever accomplish alone. But, that was not the point of this meeting. Pia was here to cheer her up or at least please her Mistress. Either way, Kanoe's mind was not there enough to properly instruct her apprentice today.

"I agree, perhaps we should leave the studies alone for today," Kanoe replied, "But, you had come here for that and that was part of our agreement. So... Since I failed to fulfill my side of the bargain, I do not believe I am qualified to command you for the moment. You may continue calling me Mistress or you may call me by name. I leave that decision to you." The witch reached out and gently stroked Pia's cheek. Despite her claim, some habits were difficult to stop. Leaning forward gave Pia a full look down the woman's black robes, seeing the wealth of cleavage barely contained within. "What do you have in mind to help me, Pia?" Kanoe had a few guesses though they would only provide a temporary respite. But in Kanoe's state, that was all she could ever hope for on this island.

Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:57 pm

Pia did indeed notice the generous cleavage, and she felt a small tingle of excitement. Kanoe's chest was bountiful indeed, and Pia could not help but think of how her mistress looked with the robes pushed aside, how if felt to play with her huge breasts. She remembered her surprise the first time she had experienced Kanoe's milk producing ability. It had surprised Pia as first, but now she considered one of her mistress' many sexy attributes.

But she was not here to indulge herself, she reminded herself. At least not yet. Maybe later.

"If it pleases Mistress, we can drop the title, but if it is up to me, I'll keep it. Tonight, I am here to serve your needs, first and foremost. Besides.. Mistress.. It sounds sexy, does it not?"

She smiled, a glint in her eyes. As she spoke, she let her hand stroke Kanoe's leg, a soft touch upon smooth skin.

"What you wish to do with me is entirely up to you. Your desires are paramount. I want you to state what you desire the most. Consider me your whore for tonight if you wish, your willing servant, or your adoring little slut puppy. Or whatever you wish."

"Or..", said Pia, leaning her chin against Kanoe's knee, grinning up at the witch "I could suggest a menu?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:24 am
Profile YIM

Pia's hand slid up into Kanoe's robes, stroking her exposed leg. The witch's pet was most likely not channeling her powers but the touch felt nothing short of magical. Her nerves were jolted awake as if electricity were flowing through her tender flesh. Kanoe's toes dug briefly into the carpet as Pia continued to refer to her by title. "You tell me, my little pet..." Kanoe replied with a faint smile, "Do you find Pet or Slave sexier?"

Fingers stroked Pia's head as the woman rested her chin on her Mistress's knee like an adorable little puppy. "All I desire is you..." Kanoe answered softly, "I want you to touch me in ways that make me moan our your name over and over again. Use all the tools in your disposal... Let this be a chance for you to show your Mistress all you have learned, physically and magically..." Kanoe's heart raced a bit faster as she gave her demand. She remembered how Pia's powers overwhelmed them both and she was nothing but a moaning mess in her pet's arms. Though she preferred being the dominant one when dealing with other students, Kanoe right now just wanted to let go. She did not want to think. She did not want to feel anything but mind searing bliss until she could not even form a thought about Shokushu and this evil island.

"Can you do this, my pet?" she asked, "Begin when you are ready..."

Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:14 am

"Mmmmm.. I like pet.", Pia said, still stroking Kanoe's leg. "Maybe we could reserve 'slave' for later, when you are feeling a bit more.. assertive?" She added a playful wink to the last part.

"Hmmmm.. Have I told mistress that her legs are very sexy? So long, so muscular.. yet slender. I must confess.. I have sometimes imagined how it would look like to see Mistress fucking someone else, those legs wrapped around their back. I sometimes think lots of stuff about Mistress.. Does that make this pet a naught pet?"
Pia looked at Kanoe with fake innocence, using her big blue eyes for full effect. She was stroking the witch leg with both hands, sliding them underneath the robe, and then flipping it open.

"Mmmm...", she said, then began kissing them as well, working her way slowly up Kanoes thighs. Soon she was at the top of the thighs. "Oh, but look! Mistress has another pet! It is a cute little pussy! ", she said, placing a little kiss at her Mistress' cunny. She did not go straight for it, though. Instead she turned her attention towards Kanoe's torso, gently pulling the robe aside, revealing Kanoe's chest.

Pia loved how well endowed her Mistress was. She loved how soft and heavy her breasts were, loved how they felt in her hands. She knew that sometimes they would even produce milk. That had surprised Pia a little at first, but now she loved it, thought it was a special thing. She let one hand toy with the insides of Kanoe's thighs, occasionally letting it touch her pussy. With the other, she lifted up a heavy breast, and placed her tongue on a nipple.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu May 01, 2014 9:19 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next