View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Discipline (for Kanoe) 

Post Re: Discipline (for Kanoe)
"Uhhnnn... Sh-Shade..." Her last name was not Shard but Shade. Toes curled as the witch layed on the cold concrete floor. She was not exactly comfortable but this was not about her comforts unfortunately. The humming dildo pressed against her entrance, teasing her clitoris back and forth. The hardened nub throbbed as the witch tensed and let forth a weak groan. She was still dripping from the earlier punishments, Daphnee's thumb gliding easily over those glistening netherlips.

"Do... Do what you want..." she mumbled. What else could she say? This was about clearing her record in exchange for sex. It was a disgusting trade but what other options were there? With how big Kanoe's record was, she will have to sell her body for a long time before her debts are repaid. She closed her eyes and waited for her punishment to continue where it left off.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:20 am

“Forgive me, I must have gotten the wrong name in my head.” Oh, this was not about sex for her. This was more about submission and thus control. She was told to do what she wished after all and so Daphnee grinned even if the drug didn't seem to be in full effect it made sense to her to give in.

That was a start and she gazed to Kane for a moment as she still worked those vibrations against her clit for a little while longer before setting the toy next to her hip after shutting it off. She got up and after a minute or two she returned wearing a strapon. Kneeling between her thighs she parted them scooting a bit closer so that the tip made contact against her sex. One hand guided the toy into position while the fingers of her other hand entwined about the witches.

“You may close your eyes an imagine what you wish,”
after lining herself up she grasped her other hand before pushing forth with her hips and bringing that toy further inside her in a long slow thrust that ended once their hips had fully connected then began to draw back just as slowly pushing forth just a little faster and faster the next time to as she gradually increased the tempo.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:38 pm

The humming vibrations rippled through her erect pearl, shooting bliss straight up through her loins as hips twitched and jolt. "Uuhhhnn... Ahhhnnn..." But soon, the sensations stopped, giving Kanoe a moment to rest and take slow deep breaths. Her eyes opened to see Daphnee approaching with a strapon. Her hands were taken in the Prefects and she felt the hard tip press against her folds.

"Ohhhnnn... Ahhhnnnn..." The dildo entered with a lewd wet slurp. Kanoe was tight but she was so juicy and wet that the rod entered with little pain to the witch. The drug continued to heat her body and heightened her sensitivity. The grip on her hands ensured she remained in place and not grind against the concrete floor as much with each thrust. Kanoe groaned, unable to contain the heat exploding inside her belly right now. Each thrust slammed against her cervix, leaving her mind blank as her consciousness was gradually chipped away.

Each thrust ended with Kanoe's walls tightening around the unyielding shaft. Kanoe's eyes were glazed over as her mouth hung open, incoherent groans escaping her throat. Toes curled as heels dragged against the cold concrete floor. Eyes fluttered and rolled back slowly, the witch on the verge of climaxing at the hands of this Prefect.

Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:16 pm

Her fingers interlaced with Kanoe's as she pressed into those moist folds. She was so wet and the scent of sex filled the air though she could see the effects of that drug and all that the witch had endured to this point. Each groan was answered by the press of her hips forward a little quicker than the last.

Having a hold on those hands, palm to palm she was able to pull the witch slightly into each thrust that she made as she pressed forward. She was delighting in this in other ways, not to the point where she was feeling this herself but in the effects that she was having on Kanoe who's large breasts swayed with each jolt of her body.

“Enjoying yourself? At least you won't have to dread erasing some of those black marks.”
She had realized early on that she probably couldn't address everything, certainly not at first. There would be other monster attacks and thus more black marks many that she could not help Daphnee realized so rather than reforming this straight away she at least allowed her an out as far as erasing those marks though in time she hoped to address these bigger issues too Daphnee realized that she could not do this all at once.

It was her project now to see to. As Kanoe showed signs of approaching her climax though those trusts slowed. “You want to cum, don't you?” She halted her thrusts though she had not expected Kanoe to stop. She did expect an answer though and would hold back until she received one.

Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:24 pm

"Uhhnn... Uhhnnn..." The witch groaned, hips twitching as Daphnee kept working those hips. What if Kanoe was enjoying herself? This was no doubt a student who has plenty of experience on this island. Perhaps she loved having sex. Was this punishment then? Would the price increase gradually? Was this a test to see how far Kanoe was willing to comply or a means to soften her up for further suggestions?

"Ahh... Y-Yes... Please... Please make me cum..." she whimpered, hips rolling forward against Daphnee's hips. If Kanoe came now, she may make a mess of Daphnee's pristine uniform. But the witch was too far gone to care as her hips grind harder, trying to get that final push into blissful release. Kanoe was so exhausted but her body was burning with endless desire. She did not care anymore. She just wanted relief.

Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:55 am

That was the answer she was hoping for. Punishment that became a reward for good work or even as a means of erasing a debt and renewing one's commitment was ideal. Kanoe was into this, no doubt she had experienced much on this island. With jugs that big she probably attracted all manner of attention after all and so this punishment was in no ways like something so extreme but her contact had opened her up to this.

If she came to like it, that was a plus. Even if it was begrudgingly … she would evaluate that in the future and see what took. Slowly she would groom her and while she had a suspicion that magic didn't have much use on the monsters in the end she did not know how effective it would be against other students or what she could actually do.

An informant … that could be very useful to her. She already had Stephanie as far as contraband went and getting tips about her competitors and bigger issues of contraband. Provided she had not learned of any big plots on Stephanie's end it was rather useful getting those tips. It helped that the other girl was infatuated with her even if it wasn't reciprocated.

If her uniform was soiled, well she would address it then though honestly she was not thinking about that as her grip tightened and the toy rushed forward at the urging of her hips at it sliced back into Kanoe's folds.

“Then cum for me, Miss Shade.”
She was gyrating her hips to rub up against the walls of that tight sex as she eagerly focused on her face, green eyes dipping to those bouncing boobs. At one stage she frees one of her hands to grasp one and squeeze it, her thumb flickering over the hard nipple that was so prominent against the peak.

Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:58 am

She did not need to be commanded as those hips did all the goading needed. The witch's body arched as the tip slammed against the entrance to her womb. Her eyes fluttered as she let out a loud cry. Daphnee could feel Kanoe's rapid pulse within the luscious globe she had in her grasp. Juices squirt out from around the invading strap on, soaking her inner thighs and spraying over the Prefect's bucking hips. Kanoe moaned as she road out the orgasm and faded into a warm afterglow once more. Her body sagged back onto the cold concrete, her body shuddering and twitching from the aftershocks. Glassy eyes stared up at the glowing bulb hanging from the ceiling as her mind drowned in bliss.

Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:12 am

She grinned as she looked down at the blissed out features, her thighs soaked in juices. Feeling that strong heartbeat beneath he palm she could see and feel all the signs that she had reached her peak. Her eyes were fixated above though even then Daphnee had not stopped, not immediately.

Slowing down the pace a fair bit she stopped giving the breast in her grasp a gentle pat. Looking down at Kanoe she tested the waters with a few gentle thrusts before drawing the toy out of her gripping passage. She had not noticed anything wrong with her uniform just yet though if she had she could have easily given the witch another black mark for destruction of school property if the stains didn't come out. She may notice when doing laundry at some point and address it the next time around.

Drawing back she takes the toy out of her rubbing against her clit once. “You may get dressed once you have caught you breath. I have you schedule and will contact you for our next meeting.” Of course it was less about Kanoe's schedule and more about her own. She thought giving it a week to see if she overheard something worthwhile.

She herself stood removing the strapon.

Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:47 pm

Kanoe took slow shuddering breaths as she layed sprawled out on the concrete floor. It seemed this session was done for now but the Prefect promised there would be more sessions in the future. How many times will she be punished? Eyes slowly closed as darkness claimed the witch. Whether Daphnee stayed to clean up or until Kanoe woke again was irrelevant. The witch would get dressed and slowly make her way out of the basement when strength returned to her aching body. Her body glowing, she did not look forward to the next meeting.

Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4