View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Discipline (for Kanoe) 

Post Discipline (for Kanoe)
Work as a Prefect was hard at times though Daphnee found it was often busy rather than truly difficult. Between that, classes and monster attacks there had been little time to practice the meditative techniques that Slimer had taught her or her ventriloquism.

Summer was great though. She could take the whole issue of balancing class out of the equation and I had been only her first semester where things were really hectic given that she had five classes. Though as busy as she was her Mistress always seemed busier.

She had managed to wrap up her assigned duties early today though a Prefect's work was never truly done. Anne had taught her that. There were no set hours, no 9 to 5 though there were a number of responsibilities that each had been assigned and rotated through as needed. But should a student arrive with a problem, well one was always on call.

The very last thing she had to do was run some files over to very, she assumed that they were nothing of real importance and had been requested by her Mistress. She was doing just that. Normally she was not one to snoop into these things and definitely not without permission though half way to her destination it was eating at her as to whom had such a large file.

She opened it just to take a peak. She was better than snooping though she read DISCIPLINARY ACTION REQUIRED and saw a list of some past offenses. She wasn't really looking but she did not see anything knew. She was done with her work and well if the file was this thick Vera may not have had the time to do anything about it.

She gave it a little though as she knocked on the door leading in her Mistress' suite to drop off the files. She turned red a little but knew better than to waste the time of her Mistress.

“I looked at this one, just the size of it got me curious and in a moment of weakness – May I take care of this one? I have finished my assignments for the evening and unless you had any plans ...”
She would ask to borrow the file if the matter was acceptable before going about the arrangements of getting a room.

She had never been to the basement after all. Anne had not brought her on tour there even though the basement was somewhat of a legend that she h(and others) had heard of. She would book a room and read the file before seeking out the student in question going to the administration building to find out where the student in question (if such information had not been in the file,)was before seeking her out. If she had a class she would wait until it ended picking her up then rather then disrupt the lesson in question. The file, once she had finished with it had been stored in her book bag for safe keeping.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:17 pm

Post Re: Discipline (for Kanoe)
Requesting a room in the basement was handled by the Head Girls and staff. But once the reservation was made, it did not matter who used it as long the key was not lost or any other rules were not broken. The basement was not required for correction but had the best environment and tools necessary to 'convince' students of their wrong doings. Daphnee had never experienced the basement and had only heard rumors. Would she question what she finds down there or obediently use the tools offered to better serve her Head Girl?

The student in question was a Kanoe Shade. She was a senior who has been on the island far longer than she needs to be. It was no surprise that someone who has been fighting the system for so long has earned herself quite the record. Much of it was due to fighting monsters which led to damaging school property and leaving her nude in public. Or monsters ravaging her unseen while in class. Despite being less active recently, monsters still found ways to torment her and get her further trouble. Usually the staff dealt with her corrections but it seems they had finally passed it to Vera to deal with and now Daphnee herself would take it upon herself to try and correct where the staff has failed to do so.

The raven haired woman was found in class. She was wearing her uniform which hugged tightly around her impressively endowed form. The witch did not seem interested in what was going on around her, lost in her own thoughts as she mindlessly wrote notes in her notebook. Once class was finished, Kanoe put away her things and strode out of the classroom, not saying a word to anyone.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:10 pm

There she was. There was a photo with the file though there was no mention of the unknown guests that frequented the island. She may have guessed at the fact that a lot of property had been destroyed due to monster attacks though the simplest explanation was that she was just a destructive person.

She peaked through the glass on the door and saw Kanoe. She was taking notes but it looked as if she were bored or not really into the topic. A quick glance at her watch told her there was only ten minutes or so of class left. There was a little shade on the door that could have been pulled down so she couldn't see into the room but it was up at the moment.

Not all the doors to each classroom had been in this style she noted, particularly the labs she noted but from building to building they were quite uniform. Class ended and she waited on Kanoe to close. Unlike the other students that had their clicks Kanoe seemed to ignore them all. No one seemed to approach her, perhaps intimidated. If she were the sort to be attacked or just destroy property without reason she surmised that Kanoe may not have been the friendliest of people.

“Miss Shade?”
She addressed the senior as she neared. “Mind coming with me?” Well, the last was kind of stupid on her part, of course she minded, that wasn't the true question she had meant to fetch the girl.

She had taken a look over the room in the basement earlier and had been amazed and appalled at how discipline seemed to work but it was not her place to make judgments. Sure, she was surprised but she would take on this assignment and prove that she could do it. She had never been in the basement before today, she had no reason and tried to keep on the good side of people and her Mistress.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:48 am

Kanoe was stopped by a student. No, this was not a student. The navy blue sash across the woman's body revealed this was a Prefect. These were pets of the Head Girls or in this case the only active Head Girl. Kanoe knew about Head Girls, her lover became a Prefect before disappearing. She claimed that Vera was not bad but Kanoe would have none of that. Head Girls worked for the school and the school was against her. It was clear black and white for the dark witch.

"Yes, I do mind," she answered coldly, "Get out of my way. I have classes to go to. Do not speak to me ever again." Head Girls were bad enough but Kanoe was not about to be pushed around by some Prefect. She had enough of student politics. The dark witch had encountered things that would leave this mere girl terrified for the rest of her life. She had better things to do with her time such as survive this evil island and its school.

Kanoe would continue moving, pushing Daphnee out of the way if necessary. She would walk down the hall, proceeding to her next class.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:16 am

The answer she had expected. Brushed aside she had enough of being ignored. That wasn't the reason why she sought to become a Prefect but still … being dismissed as if this was insignificant was close enough to being ignored.

“Yes, of course you'd mind. But if I have to come back later things will only be worse. Consider the rest of your classes canceled for the evening.”
Vera knew of her plans on taking this particular file on so she figured it was alright to do so. If there was a huge issue about it she would have been instructed … then again she was not 100% certain of this seeing that she was expected to know her job.

Discipline first she surmised in order to correct faulty behavior. Such an attitude can cause negative thoughts among other students and further disrupt matters if left for any real length of time. “You choice Miss Shade.” She followed the older girl down the hall.

“You probably realize that there are things that cannot be avoided.”
She had wondered if there was going to be a scene though he doubted that Kanoe would be so bold as to openly attack a representative of the school, especially with so many witnesses around. But she realized that if she did then she was probably in a lot of trouble here. Not as bad as one of the guests she surmised so Daphnee would have to play the situation by ear if Kanoe didn't come along quietly. She said she would take this on though and intended to do just that … no, if Kanoe resisted further than she would just have to use a bit more authority rather then go running off with her tail tucked between her legs.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:08 am

The dark witch stopped and turned to stare at Daphnee with narrowing eyes. Usually, Prefects and Head Girls never speak to her directly if at all. Kanoe would just find a basement slip waiting for her at her dorm room telling where to be at what time. Having a Prefect come to her personally and be told to come with her was different and very unexpected.

The fact the rest of her classes had been cancelled for the day showed that she was in some sort of deep trouble. Kanoe could not really recall what rules she had broken or whether the school just wanted to punish her just for kicks. Unfortunately, the raven haired student had no choice in this matter. It was either comply to this student with a sash or risk further punishment. May as well take what was potentially the shorter sentence of the two. Kanoe had no interest in making a scene in the middle of all these students anyway.

Students were already murmuring about what was going on. Kanoe did not care as she approached Daphnee, breasts nearly touching. "Fine," Kanoe replied venomously, "Lead the way, pet." She knew that this was just one of the Head Girl's minions so the title seemed appropriate. The raven haired student would follow the Prefect away from everyone else. "So are you going to tell me what this is about or remain silent?" Kanoe asked, not that knowing would really help her either way. "I don't suppose there is a way to make you just leave and let me be on my way?" Unlikely, she thought to herself.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:34 am

Pet. Well she was but she didn't think Kanoe knew any of those things and meant of it more in the means of the lap dog of the school. An insult but seeing that she had been one Daphnee let the comment slide for now. Gawd, she had such big breasts and an intimidating glare to those eyes.

Daphnee smiled though, albeit briefly. “Of course, right this way.” She walked on thankful that she had gone to her destination earlier and got everything in order as that gave her the knowledge of finding her way without an embarrassing situation forming.

She was silent though until Kanoe posed her question. There were portions of that answer that had been better off discussed in private or so she believed that the student wouldn't want her blabbing about public nudity or masturbation so freely. Those details she would hold back on.

“Nothing too recent but matters have been put off for a while with various workloads. But your file is practically bursting. From complaints from your professors showing your lack of attention, destruction of school property and a great many things.”

Was that an attempt to bribe her? Maybe. Maybe not. She shook her head slightly. “I'm afraid not. If not me then another would be dispatched. You might be able to delay matters a little but that would be the best you can hope for.”

When they arrived in the room Daphnee took a gamble. With a file that thick she was probably here before. “You know the drill Miss Shade.” If not then she would instruct her to undress and secure herself into the chains dangling from the ceiling at the center of the room.

She would take off her back pack and set it near the wall rereading portions of that file as she waited for Kanoe, then when she was ready she would look to the witch.

“Small world. Your from Boston too … let's begin with a few basic questions. You like this sort of stuff, correct?”
Why else such a large file seeing that it was bound to call attention to her sooner or later if she just kept at it long enough.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:18 pm

She followed the Prefect through the halls and soon knew exactly where they were going. The raven haired student was more than familiar with the route to the basement. This was perhaps the first time a student took her down here. Usually, Kanoe had to walk herself and find something horrible waiting for her down there. But knowing she was just dealing with some student with a sash, Kanoe was not afraid. This would be a mild annoyance compared to what she has been through in the past.

Every monster had their own 'routine' so Kanoe had no clue what Daphnee wanted. When ordered to strip and bind herself to the hanging shackles, the witch merely sighed. Slowly, she stripped off her uniform. Undoing the buttons on her blouse caused her luscious globes to filled out further with nothing holding them back but a lacy white bra. Her undergarments were not school issued but soon those were removed as well.

Gorgeous did not do Kanoe's body justice. She was held a perfect female form, an example other students in this school could only dream of being. Her beauty was unnatural. Monsters and guests had manipulated her body into what was seen now. She was trained and altered to be the prefect fuck for guests. The witch even lingered, letting Daphnee see her in all her glory before moving to bind herself to the ceiling. Each breath she took was slow and deep, causing those breasts to rise and fall in the dull light.

"I have no idea what you are talking about..." she replied to Daphnee's vague question. She did not know what stuff she referred to.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:43 pm

She took a look at that body curvaceous in all the right places. She was not envious though for a body like that would certainly attracted too much attention. As it was she had enough attention herself and didn't need any more. Before all this though she would have been jealous that such curves eluded her.

When Kanoe was secured in she felt a bit of relief wash over her. There wasn't going to be an issue as far as physical conflict went. “This, the whole discipline thing given the size of your file. It's almost as if you wanted to grab a bit of attention but I'm not here to pass judgments.”

She doubted that she, being a rookie, could fix something so extensive so she figured one thing at a time. Baby steps in a way. She could not tackle everything at once if she hoped to succeed in matters after all. She filtered through her mind judging what would be most important and what was the least.

“Public nudity? Masturbation. I can only try to make you see error of your ways. Is there anything that you wish to say before we get started?”

Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:04 pm

"Oh we are going that route are we?" Kanoe replied coolly, "Why would I want anything from you scum, hmm? Oh yes, I just love it when you drag me down here to rape me for my 'wrongdoings'. If I wanted attention I could do that with far less crimes. I do love it when this school blames me for what happens to me. Your ignorance is impressive. Face it, pet. You are out of your league here. You do not have a clue of what happens in this place. I know very well I have no rights down here so stop pretending I have options and just get this over with. You have already declared me guilty anyway."

Wrists yanked on the chains, making an audible sound that echoed off the concrete walls. Being punished by a student, this was disgusting. At least with monsters, Kanoe expected whats to come. With this girl, it was a bit unknown. Judging from the whole being polite bit, she doubts this Prefect even knew where to start. There was no point in pleading her case here. She was down here because her fate was sealed and that was that.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:14 pm

“Hit a nerve did I?” Though that could be just it, perhaps she was trying to get her angry to get what she wanted, to get that punishment. She shook her head slightly. She walked over to the wall still in her vision as she gazed at the tools there. Some would leave marks though with all she had been through she had always be restored to the condition she was before she received them though her old scars had remained, at least until Vex used that healing balm on them so she was already suspecting that whatever damage she did would be repaired in similar fashion so she did not have to worry about lasting marks.

Just to be on the safe side she rounded that magnificent body to take a look at that back for any marks from a lash. She could conclude that a whip had to have been used on her at one point or another. After figuring this out she leaves Kanoe there not to give her what she had wanted leaving her there for the better part of an hour before returning.
[color=#BF00FF]
“I remembered something I need to take care of first. Now,”
she rounded her again. “We will begin with your performance in class and how you conduct yourself. You're doing all sorts of unacceptable things in class I read and even today you seemed bored.” [/color]

She swept her fingers through that long hair stroking it a few times before jerking her head back by it. “Now lets see if we can improve on that at least by the day's end. You really need to pay a good deal of attention in class and not disrupt it.” She moved to the back wall and made her selection from the whips there.

A test lash, barely flicking the tip against Kanoe's shoulders using little in the way of snapping her wrist as she sought to get a baseline reaction before pressing on in earnest following it with a harder lashes, a dozen more in all.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:21 pm

There was not a mark on Kanoe's body. If a whip had been used on her in the past, the damage was healed with no signs remaining. That did not stop Daphnee from making assumptions though. If Kanoe had been down in the basement multiple times already, it was safe to assume the student has had some experience with whips and chains.

The witch tensed slightly upon feeling fingers running through her long raven black hair. She quivered faintly as toes curled. It usually felt good to have one's hair played with but Kanoe's was extra sensitive, sending shivers right up her spine. "Ahhhnnn!" The student cried out in shock and pain upon having her hair yanked back. It seems Daphnee was ready to get started with the punishment.

Kanoe could not see where Daphnee went behind her. The woman soon made her presence known as a leather whip lightly flicked across her shoulder. The witch pulled on her chains and braced herself as she knew what was coming. The audible crack of the whip came with searing agony lancing across her bare flesh. Her body jolts as she gasped out in pain. Her body was overall more sensitive than most thanks to her alterations and that included sensing pain.

The blows came one after another. Daphnee had to get used to how to work a whip but Kanoe was the perfect body to practice on. Good hits tend to leave impressive red welts across that prefect skin, marking the woman's progress on punishing the dark witch. Kanoe gritted her teeth and did her best to not cry out even as the pain grew worse with each strike across her shoulders. She gripped the chains that held her, enduring the pain until this Prefect grew tired of this method. By the end, Kanoe was gasping for breath as she sagged a bit in her bonds.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:57 pm

She was unfamiliar with the whip never experiencing a real one being used on her (whipped by tentacles yes). The feel of leather in her hands, the crack, gasps and rattling of the chains that secured the witch from the ceiling. With each lash her confidence grew as she got better at delivering those blows. Just the thirteen for now, the first more or less an experiment.

“You should have the same attention in class as you are showing now.”
She took up the nipple clamps, hands rounding Kanoe's body as each was clipped into place. That chest was huge she noted again but her touch did not linger or play further than necessary.

“Of course fail to give the proper attention in class gets you attention here.”
Stepping away Daphnee looked over the assortment of toys. Some she was familiar with, others she had no clue about and others … others reminded her of past nights and she grinned briefly. So such things were here too? She doubted that she would see that aphrodisiac here that she had been subject too and only skimmed for it before seizing up a taser. She set it to low for now and approached.

“Now, you can do such a simple thing as that Miss Shade? Just a little attention for small fifty minute blocks spread out through the day.”
She then applied the taser to an ass cheek. “Or do we need to reinforce that all so important matter to you further?” She was already dialing up the voltage skipping medium and going straight to high.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:34 pm

"Nngh!" The clamps sank into those lewdly large nipples. They pulsed and throbbed in agony, the hot pain spreading through her luscious globes. It seems this student just wanted to cause pain, trying to beat her into submission. The witch had been through far worse though none of this were pains she could really ignore in any case.

"Auuuuuughhh!" Kanoe screamed as her entire body shuddered violently. The taser bit into her ass and the electrical current ran straight through her entire body. Choked cries continued to sound as the voltage was turned higher, her body shivering madly in her bonds. Breasts bounced and swayed, jiggling with her unpredictable motions. Drool escaped her mouth as the poor witch lost control over her body.

When the tazer finally stopped, the student slumped down. The chains kept her standing though there was no strength in her legs anymore. She coughed and groaned, her entire body wracked in agony. "Uhhnn..." Her body glistened with sweat as she tried to get back her senses. There were countless more tools Daphnee could use along with various vials and jars filled with various unknown chemicals. Most were labeled though they were labeled with their scientific titles rather than simpler names.

Kanoe did not say anything. She groaned, eyes glassy as the shock to her system left her in lala land for the moment. At least her sharp tongue had been silenced for the time being.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:47 pm

She may have found away to rid herself of her cursed collar recently though Therion's threats were not tied to the collar and she was not about to endanger he Mistress by speaking about her attacks. It seemed more than likely with a body like that though and the destruction of school property that Kanoe had been attacked and the damage done by defending herself.

Daphnee felt for the girl if that was the case though she herself had learned that it was better to submit in most cases. But that did not matter today, that was not what she was trying to correct. This had been her first time here in the basement and she was not bringing the pain as great as she could have if she were sadistic. But she was not holding back either.

“I am no monster, Miss Shade,” she was taking a look at some of the chemicals and powders. Eye droppers, syringes and the like had been nearby and served as delivery methods though she recognized only a few chemicals by name. She wasn't going to play around with the unknown at least not yet but she saw a ball gag and could guess at what that powder was. Oh, yeah, she knew from first hand experience.

“All I wish for you to do as of now is behave in class, pay attention, stop from making a scene. We'll address the rest at a later date though this will be a challenge in and off itself for someone with a record such as yours.”

She had wondered how much of what she was saying was sinking in as she filled that gag with the powder after setting down the taser.. Once that was done she attached it and retrieved the taser applying it to her stomach after stroking the side of a breast caught up by the size and testing that aphrodisiac, if indeed it was. She observed the response before applying the taser to her gut, this time curious as to how pain would be received though back to the shelves she went turning her mind from drilling forth a lesson then just sheer pain, giving additional time for that drug to work through her system. Five minutes would feel like an hour, she knew.

Her eyes turning over the assembly of vibrators there. Once the drug was in full effect she removed the gag and whispered into her ear. “Your probably thinking of one thing about now … but you won't get it. Not until you tell me just what you intend on doing about correcting your behavior.” Then straightening up she check her watch as there was no clock here.

In a louder tone she addressed her still. "I have all day.”

Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next