View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Discipline (for Kanoe) 

Post Re: Discipline (for Kanoe)
There were only a couple of monsters in mind that would think of using a taser on her. Kanoe's body twitched from the electrical aftershocks. Her entire body ached, muscles forced to tense and flex out of her control. A ball gag was forced into her mouth, sealing her voice as each shuddering breath forced the witch to breathe in the powder contained within.

"Auuughhh!" Another shock came to her stomach followed by another. Her screams forced her to choke down the aphrodisiacs as her body felt warm and she started to feel light headed. Her head was pounding at this point. She sagged in her bonds, lacking the strength to move as pure agony continued to stab into every muscle in her body. Kanoe had no control over her body anymore as she groaned weakly.

Tears rolled down her cheeks from the pain as every breath brought a warm haze to her thoughts. She was being drugged, she knew that. But the drug was at least getting her away from the pain she felt in her entire system. When the gag was removed, Kanoe coughed weakly. The only thought in Kanoe's head was to get away from that taser but that was impossible at this point.

"What... Uhhnnn. What do you want?" she choked out, body still not really obeying her orders.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:04 pm

The carrot and the stick. The drugs had an effect as she knew they would. She had figured that torture was probably nothing new to the witch. Maybe denial wasn't either but denying her the pleasure she sought might be effective at least for the short term.

Naturally she would have to use future threats to make matters stick though if they did but this was a work in progress. Picasso didn't just start off making master pieces and Daphnee figured that such a problem student would acquire work and that her Mistress would realize that she could only improve on this sort of thing.

Applying the taser to her rump again she let the contact linger for a few seconds before drawing it away. She sighed as if disappointed in the student. “I realize that those drugs addle ones brain a bit so I will repeat myself this once.

“I merely asked what you intend on doing to be a better student. Perhaps we can truncate your file a little. I doubt very much that you are a lost cause Miss Shade despite this official record, else you would have been expelled some time back.”

Probably popular with the monsters she guessed.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:01 pm

"Arrrrrghhhh!" Another shock came to her system, leaving her shuddering there before the Prefect. "I... I don't know... St-Stop..." she stammered out, her body now blemished with faint electrical burns, "I... I p-pass... H-Have g-good grad-des.." Despite her conduct in class, she passed all her assignments in almost all cases. The exceptions were usually due to monster attacks leaving her mind an addled mess and unable to form thoughts in her pretty little head.

Daphnee admitted to using drugs on her. Is that why she feels so warm or was that due to the constant shocks from the tazer? Her body ached so much that she did not really even notice the arousal in her body. Kanoe's head throbbed painfully, making it hard to think. She was nothing short of miserable at the moment.

Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:22 pm

“Anyone can pass or fail Miss Shade.” Daphnee began. This whole issue was more about being disrupted, in lacking focus. She did not understand it at first herself given the reality of the situation with those that had gone bump in the night but she was piecing together her own theories from meager scraps of information her and there. Sometimes her conclusions were wrong but she was usually in the ball park.

The students were being trained. At least that was her best guess. Trained to serve. Once she had stopped running scarred things got a bit easier for her. Her first year was horrible. Her second so-so. Sometimes submission proved to be a benefit. Other times a guest did not give a rat's ass.

She stood behind Kanoe. “I want you to give thought to how your behavior effects your classmates as well as yourself and what you intend to do about it. Just have a bit of a think.” Daphnee left the room again. This was a lengthy exercise though she had hoped she was doing this right. Half an hour would pass for her to endure that drug and the biting sting of the nipple clamps. She had not forgotten about them though when she returned she seemed busy within Kanoe's field of view deliberately as she inspected the shelves for her next tool. She gave Kanoe time to speak, or plead, whatever came forth.

Daphnee knew that need would be great but the condition for relief was to think about things so she was interested in hearing what, if anything she had to say. Taking up a riding group she again moved to the various chemicals eyeing each in turn as she began a search of them.

Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:13 pm

"Uhhhnnn..." Kanoe could do nothing but hang there in her bonds. Her nude form glistened with sweat from the intense strain her body was put through due to the electrical shocks she endured. Her nipples were throbbing, blood trying to reach the tips that were pinched by metal teeth. Her body felt warm and was tingling all over. The aches were becoming something more pleasing little by little.

Thirty minutes passed and Kanoe was still bound where she was. The sound of the door brought her attention to the Prefect who seemed to be ignoring her for now. She was uncertain what was planned next. The witch was supposed to think about what the student said but really had no clue what she was going on about. Kanoe did not care about the other students and why should she? Why should they even care how she does in class? They were attending college for their own reasons. Her presence was irrelevant.

The witch said nothing, taking slow breaths as she tried to fight off the drugs in her system. Her breasts were throbbing painfully, giving her something to focus on besides the butterflies fluttering inside her stomach right now.

Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:16 pm

After a bit Daphnee saw something she had recognized though it was not likely to help her just yet, probably not for this. “I have been told I'm a pretty good cook Miss Shade. Cooking is like Chemistry. You mixed components together and create whatever masterpiece it is that you work on. In both you apply ingredients or chemicals together.

“Did you know that the two chemicals in table salt are poisonous to humans individually but when combine are quite harmless.”
She looked over at the witch and smiled. “But alas I was unable to get as much research done in the library as I desired and didn't get to learn too much of use for today.

“I had already kept you long enough and while the library isn't too far I doubt that you'd want to linger there too much longer. But ...”
she approached unhooking the nipple clamps and given her nipples a bit of a rub to get circulation going into them once more though at the same time she was holding the riding crop.

“But you probably could give a damn about that. I bet about now you just want something to take that edge off. Did you give any thought about the question I left you with Miss Shade? Or perhaps I need to step things up a little?”

Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:34 am

She did not need a chemistry lesson. Kanoe knew plenty about mixing as she was studying witchcraft. "Ahh!" The clamps were removed, allowing blood to rush back into those aching nubs. Daphnee could feel them throbbing beneath her fingers as she rolled them around slowly. The Prefect felt them swell and harden, revealing those large nipples on disc shaped areolae. The dark witch was trembling as heat filled the engorged peaks.

"Ahh... They... Mmm... They do not care... Mmm.. About me.." Kanoe panted out, "They don't care if I am paying attention or not. I... Nngh... I did nothing wrong!" The witch did not break any rules. She attended class, passed her tests. That was all that the classes required. What more could this school possibly want from her?

Her body arched, pushing her breasts further into those teasing fingers. Like most endowed women, Kanoe seemed to have very sensitive breasts. The drug only made the sensations all the more intoxicating.

Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:16 am

“Care? Perhaps not.” She could not say if this had been true or not as her fingers retracted upon feeling Kanoe getting into it. She may have been “straight” herself but Daphnee had been no stranger to the touch and touches of a woman. Often drugged or at the hands of a monster.

Those breasts where nice and ripe, that riding crop dipped beneath her chin lifting up her head and catching that need in her eyes. “But Miss Shade, passing and failing has nothing to do with it. Having others care about you ...” she paused at the memory of being ignored so much, being neglected … she knew a thing or two about people not caring.

“Well, you need to set an example. The nail that sticks up gets hammered down. I believe it is a Chinese proverb. Your actions reflect upon your peers. If your classmates see you disinterested or slacking it only encourages them to do the same.

“But … I know a thing or two about people not caring.”

She moved away behind her, rummaging for something. With an egg shaped vibrator in each hand she brought her arms around her to those breasts letting the vibrations sweep over those nipples as she replaced the pain with pleasure. Her intention was to feed that drug.

“So, Miss Shade, do you see how your actions can reflect on your peers?”
Of course she knew that Kanoe needed a bit of work. The drug would probably have her saying what she wanted to hear so she had to keep that in the back of her head too.

Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:48 am

"I don't need to set anything!" Kanoe snapped, "Those other students will do as they please just like anyone else. Why don't you go bother them about how they are not setting an 'example'? I am just finishing my classes and getting out of here! Just... Just leave me alone... Please..."

"Uhhnnn..." The vibrators hummed away at her nipples. The ripples ran through her breasts, leaving her breasts tingling with erotic desire. Her head rolled back as she groaned out loud. The pleasure and pain was not really convincing her that she has done anything wrong. Perhaps starting with a minor offense was not the best route. Daphnee had just tasered a student because she is not participating in class despite passing all courses. Kanoe thought this Prefect was a nut at this point.

Maybe eventually, the student will break down and agree with whatever the Prefect declares. But for now, Kanoe's common sense says this is all completely bonkers. There is nothing to see as there has been no evidence or data presented to show that Kanoe's lack of care was affecting anyone else. It was as Kanoe claimed, no one cares if she is a slacker or a misanthrope or whatever.

Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:21 am

“Well, at least you threw in a please there,” she grinned. Oh, she had been insane once. That was not a pretty time and even now if she spoke about her experiences (if she could given the threats that Therion made against her Mistress) people would probably still think she was never having been cured or having a relapse. But she knew the truth of the matter. Of course many would just say that she lost her virginity to a student or before coming here.

She traced those nipples with her vibrators for a bit before drawing them away. “So, it looks as if your that stubborn nail that wants to stick up.

“I doubt there are many of the other girls that would see masturbation in class acceptable. But we are not here about them, Miss Shade. We are here about you and what you can do to improve appearances.”

She traced an ass cheek with a hand brushing over it. She was silent for a moment then disappeared to the shelves behind Kanoe for a moment. There were so many cutting edge toys here that it would take her the better part of two days to get use to them all.

Applying the lube to the vibrator when she turned it on in did not vibrate as expected but rocked forth then retracted then pressed forth again. More like a pump or piston. “For half assed responses ...” the tip of that vibrator pressed against her back door though every few seconds. She held it far enough away where it did not penetrate her just yet.

“But you strike me as one requiring proof … perhaps I should go fetch some governing this less than stellar behavior, of course it would be rude for me just to leave you hanging around with nothing else to do.”
And with that she pressed it firmer to her body as the toy was pushed in and trusted in itself Daphnee lodge it all the way in it's 8” or so length before buckling it in via straps as the toy pressed forward and retracted again and again without braking routine.

“I am not exceptionally cruel Miss Shade, but wouldn't you agree that some people are too impressionable for their own good? Have you ever taken a drama course?” After the answer regardless (it was probably in the file any way) she moved on.

“Perception is everything. Act. For the sake of your peers. Not everyone can make the grades if they follow your example.”

Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:53 pm

"Hnnnghh... Auuughh!" The tip pushed against her anus, making its presence known before pushing deep inside the dark witch. She screamed as her tight passage was spread wide open. Searing agony rippled up and down her ass while it hummed away at her tenderized inner walls. "Ahh..." Toes curled as Kanoe hung there. Even the dull light felt warm against her glistening body. Hips jolt as the dildo pumped away at her ass, each thrust going easier than the last. The pain that wracked her body was soon replaced with tingling heat. The lubrication made the thrusts feel so much better as soft groans escaped the witches throat.

"Th-Then... Uhhnn... Go help them... Leave me alone..." It's not her fault that students are impressionable. She also did not believe there were any in her classes. These were not kids they were talking about but adults who are seeking an education on their own in order to get a job. Kanoe was not going to magically start caring about a bunch of no-name students that this crazy Prefect had empathy for some reason.

These attacks were impossible to ignore though. The toy drilled into her anus, producing a wonderful groan as butterflies exploded within her belly. Her ass clenched but that did nothing to stop the machine from forcing itself long and deep inside her rear. Kanoe's sex began to glisten with arousal, hips trembling as she was reamed out over and over again. Heat rose in those cheeks as panted moans left her lips.

Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:20 pm

“Ah but there are only so many hours in the day Miss Shade. It is much easier if you were setting a good example rather than having to pull in all the students that are being influenced. Right now your finger is on the lead domino in a row of dominoes ready to knock each over in turn.

“Only you have that power not to push that domino over. But perhaps I should get started on the borderline ones. But even if they are corrected you see the problem? They will wonder why you can get away with something they can't. Is it about the grades? The size of her tits that keep the professors in her thrall. Either way I would have to deal with you eventually Miss Shade. First may save me the future troubles of having to deal with your peers. Last works but is less effective.”

She doubted that the which would care about any resentment from her classmates so she did not mention them. Instead she put her bra back on the witch minus getting the shoulder straps in place. “The sooner you accept that you can influence your peers the sooner we will finish Miss Shade.” She walked over to the shelves were she had set down the small egg shaped vibrators she used earlier. Using that bra to keep them in place those vibrations rushed through her nipples while that toy relentlessly pumped into her ass at a methodical pace.

Pleasure? Pain? Booth? A confusing mix of the two? Right now she stood behind the witch to observe the effects first before she would proceed. Pleasure was more of a reward though with that drug it could be deemed painful to as her needs were built up and not seen to. No vaginal stimulation just yet, let that drug work her up a bit more.

Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:21 pm

"Uhhhnnnn..." Her lacy black bra was wrapped around her. The humming vibrators inside the cups stimulated both aching peaks. The dildo pumped away, battering her body was constant waves of throbbing heat that flowed into her core. The fluttering in her belly became a steady quivering as molten metal seemed to seep outwards, threatening to overwhelm everything. Kanoe bit her lip as her head reared back. Her cunt was not being teased but Daphnee could clearly see the student was dripping wet. Each thrust into that tight asshole sent tremors up Kanoe's spine and left her hips jolting with electric bliss.

"Oohhh... Y-You b-bitch! Ohhhhnnn... Crazy... B-Bitch..." Kanoe grunt and groaned out a few words only to tense and curl her toes. How long has this been going on? Her ass felt hot as each thrust sent heat rippling through her body. Moans escaped her with each mechanical thrust as the hums of the vibrators seemed to be in sync with her aching body. Kanoe's head reared back, eyes fluttering and struggling to keep focus. This was crazy. This Prefect was crazy. But Kanoe's body was trained to react to sexual advances. She would only endure so much as a climax began to build in her loins from being fucked in the ass.

Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:55 am

Those words got to her. Bitch, well that was expected but being called crazy again? She paused caught up between her duty and loosing it. She even considered leaving the room again to settle down but did not. Instead she gathered herself as she stood behind Kanoe and figured that she would not even allow her peer to even think she got the better of her by loosing it or storming out. Besides all that was in the past.

Coming up behind Kanoe she stroked those long locks. “Well, you did say I was a Pet earlier … so I guess I can't argue with that term. I do prefer focused over crazy but ...”

She reached around the witch and slid her fingers against that snatch finding it wet. She drew them away though and wiped them off on her skirt.

“Such a simple matter. You would be doing me a huge favor but ...”
She backed away. Rummaging about for a moment she returned her hands rounding that body as her hands slip beneath the cups of her bra. She seizes the vibrators and works them against those nipples for a bit until they are nice and hard. She removes them and her hands then takes off the bra again and placing it back with her other clothes.

She returns again with a machine that she had doped out bu the very nature of it. It was a small canister with two tubes coming out of it. The tubes she affixed over each nipple before turning on the machine that provided suction. So it was as she had envisioned it working as it worked on those nipples she watched them tug for a small while before stepping back behind her.

Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:55 pm

"Auughhh! Ahhhhnnn! Uuuughhh!" The dildo slammed deep inside her anus. Her ass throbbed with erotic agony. Her body slowly relaxed, her cheeks no longer clinching as the dildo pumped inside her without resistance. The vibrators ground against her swollen teats as Daphnee roughly groped her exposed body.

The bra soon came off along with the vibrators it held. Her nipples were lewdly long and standing at full attention on top of disc shaped areolae. Those peaks were not free for long as tubes sealed over them both. "Uhhnn... No..." she groaned. But it was too late. The machine flicked on and began to chug away, sucking at those engorged teats. "Ahhhnnn... Ahhhnnnn!" Her body arched. The dildo pounded deeper, filling her anus with heated rubber while her nipples pulsed and throbbed with her rapidly beating heart.

Kanoe squirmed but could do nothing as the pressure built and built until...

~POP~

Two wet pops sound as a clear nectar released into the suction tubes. Was Kanoe lactating? It did not look like ordinary milk. It flowed freely as more and more was drained from those impressive udders. "Uuuhhhnnn..." The witch rolled back her head and her eyes soon followed as her mouth hung open in a long drawn out groan. Feeling all the pressure release in her breasts, it was as if her nipples were cumming. The distraction was enough to break her defenses down as juices began to squirt out of her climaxing folds. "Aiiiieeee!" She screamed as her body shudder in orgasmic glee. The raven haired woman just came out of her ass.

Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next