View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 1:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Discipline (for Kanoe) 

Post Re: Discipline (for Kanoe)
She was a bit surprised at the reactions. Oh she was certain that this stuff worked and knew the effects of that aphrodisiac quite well though she had not been prepared for such stimulation to take hold of her. “My, my,” she stroked that long hair of the witch as she heard that machine at work here. There was no question about the fact that Kanoe in bliss.

“You seem to be enjoying yourself. As good as this feels just imagine how great this would feel here,”
she reached around her hip brushing her hand against her crotch. “For a moment let us place aside your peers. Wouldn't you just want to cum? To be ignored for disciplinary matters? At least act as if you're paying attention. As an upperclassman you have an example to set. Hate them, like them, it does no good to resist on this point.

“Until you conform we will just have to keep doing this, really, I would prefer not to but I do not mind. It is part of my job. Now, the choice is yours.”

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:18 am

Even having her hair stroked felt absolutely divine. The dildo kept thrusting even as she came. Her breasts were still being milked, ensuring the flow of nectar never slowed. Her breasts did not seem to shrink at all despite the constant draining. Kanoe's hips jolt and bucked forward upon feeling the Prefect's fingers upon her dripping depths.

"Ahhhh... Ahhhh... It... It hurts... Uhhhnnnn..." The dildo was sliding easily after breaking in Kanoe's tight ass and the lubrication ensured the friction was kept to a minimum. Her breasts pulsed rapidly as the machine chugged away at her lactating teats. The drugs were catching up to her, making everything that hurt feel so very good as well.

"Auuuggghhh!" Another orgasm ripped through her body. The drug made it easy for her to cum from this brutal anal rape. Searing heat rushed through her core and her very soul as a third orgasm rocked her world. The poor witch twitched and shuddered in her bonds as she hung there. Her hips continued to rock against Daphnee's hand. It took several minutes of this torture but it seemed this raven haired student had finally broke down.

"Uhhh... P-Please... Ahhh... Ahhh... Feels so good... Please... Mmm.... I'll be good... Make me feel good..." she moaned, eyes glazing over as drool leaves the corner of her lips.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:08 pm

She turns off the dildo in her ass wiping her soiled hand on one of her ass cheeks. She did not remove that contraption just yet as the other machine went to work on those breasts essentially milking her as they sucked against her nipples.

“I know you will, Miss Shard.”
Daphnee leaned in close lowering her voice so that Kanoe would have to strain to hear it above the machines that played with those heavenly tits.

“But before we get to that, just how exactly do you intend to behave Miss Shard?”
Rather than mindlessly leading her on in a suggestive manner she was checking to ensure that matters took hold first. It was a necessary first step and perhaps even future conditioning could be handled outside the basement though given the size of that file she doubted it.

There were some things that she realized were beyond the control of the student having knowledge of the darker element here but she would try tackling the things that were not subject to them. It would be so much easier if she didn't resist the attacks though. She herself had learned after her first year that resistance truly was futile.

Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:13 pm

"Oohhh... Uuuhhhnnn..." Toes curled as the machines continued to suck away her teats. The dildo stopped, leaving her ass aching and pulsing with erotic heat. Kanoe was indeed a stubborn one to have fought for this long. Daphnee knew it was important to teach these students so that they could be properly reformed. But what was she going to do if her methods fail? What would Vera do? Kanoe was now her responsibility and thus had power over this student that the Prefect had yet to tap. Some Prefects use their position to gain personal pleasures while subduing troublemakers. This could be as simple as turning that troublemaker into a reliable resource or converting them into a more useful servant or tool much like Vera herself did. How far was Daphnee willing to go in proving she could handle such a great task for her Mistress?

"I'll... I'll be good... Just... Just stop..." Kanoe groaned. With the dildo no longer reaming her ass, her mind was able to think a bit more clearly though not by much. Her breasts were huge weakpoints for her. But, Kanoe was already well experienced with sensual assaults. If lying was how she was going to get through this, so be it.

Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:22 am

Daphnee did not stop that machine just yet. Fingers swirled over her rump and while Daphnee tried not to be cruel or excessive she had a role to fill and fill it she would. She sought to tackle one issue at a time here and while this would take a deal of time at first she say one o two paths. Either it would grow easier as she conditioned the troublesome qualities or she would reach a point where reform became tougher. Which would occur she could not say.

She knew that she would have to get inventive along the way, perhaps even take certain liberties though she would refrain from braking the rules herself in the process. What she had was an upperclassman that was an example to the other students for good or bad.

“And just how are you going to be good Miss Shard?"
Her hand went back to brushing those long looks. “That is such a blanket statement. I know you want to behave, I know you want this to stop. Oh, look, does this change the setting?”

Clicking a button the suction increased faster. “As I thought,” she licked it back to the original setting. “Perhaps you wish to think about if for a half hour or so, provided I don't get caught up in something on my way back. A Prefect's work is never done.”

Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:37 am

~SHUMP! SHUMP!~

"Auugh! Uuuhhhnnn!" The witch's nipples were pulled deeper into the suction cups as a constant flood of nectar filled those tubes. With her heightened sensitivity and the drug in her system, the climax was inevitable. Juices squirt from her cunt while her ass clenched around the dildo. Her body convulsed in utter rapture before sagging once more in her bonds. The suction was once more returned to normal but the damage was done.

Eyes fluttered as she let out incoherent groans. The sudden change was a shock to her system. Kanoe was not even aware Daphnee left as the suction continued. Her breasts throbbed in agony but the waves of heat crashed through her loins. Her inhibitions were knocked down like a child knocking over a stack of wooden blocks. The constant milking infused her body with heat only to be released in a glorious climax.

Kanoe had no concept of time. Her own body was her greatest enemy. Her unnatural breasts kept producing more nectar, prolonging the milking experience. She came again and again over the thirty minute period. Her mind was mush as she continued to groan weakly. The witch was breaking and it was up to Daphnee to decide what to do with the pieces.

Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:00 am

“That ran a little bit longer than expected,” Daphnee announce with her return. She still had other duties after all, even though she had finished her responsibilities there were always things that needed to be done and getting a jump start on some of the things for tomorrow served her better than wasting time. She had already figured that this was going to be a long term project after all.

“Let's see, how your doing.”
She would check to see if she was still lactating. In any case she switched off the machine though the tubes were still attached as her fingers caressed Kanoe's cheek. Her eyes drifted in the direction of the aphrodisiac figuring that another dose may be in order soon but first she would allow some of her wits to return.

“Now, did you have a bit of a think Miss Shard?”
Her voice a silky purr as she gazed at the upperclassman. She took note of the damage and even circled her unhitching the dildo that rested dormant in her ass removing it and setting the toy aside with the others she had used to be cleaned later.

While she gave the student time to answer though she was getting ready the next toy should it be needed.

Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:13 am

Kanoe moaned. Her nude body glistened with sweat. Her inner thighs were drenched in her sexual fluids. Her netherlips were parted slightly, drooling. The student was exhausted from the constant climaxes. Her nipples were lewdly long, dripping nectar after finally being freed of the suction cups.

Cool air rushed into her anus as the dildo was removed. "Ahhh..." she groaned, her eyes were glassy. Kanoe was too tired and weak to muster a lie. She could not even think while being milked like that. The raven haired woman shook her head slowly. "Please... I'm sorry..." she whimpered, "No more... I can't take it anymore." Was she finally broken? If so, for how long?

Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:27 pm

She knew how effective the drug was and how much pleasure that she was forced to endured. She had gone through several nights of this herself where there was nothing but 8 hours of bliss before having to deal with the after effects in the morning. Logic told her that Kanoe wanted this to stop, and knowledge told her that she could in fact take more though she probably wouldn't be coherent for much of it without a little brake in between.

“I will make you a deal, Miss Shard. Nod if you are still with me.”
She waited for that acknowledgment. “You and I know there are things far worse than I.

“And of course seeing that I am in no hurry I can be very inventive ...”
She began as her voice sounded out behind her. “One with your record … you wouldn't be lying to me now would you? You'd be too smart knowing that you'd just be back her tomorrow and the day after and the day after that if need be until I was satisfied that you were telling the truth.

“I do believe you Miss Shard but I need something in exchange from you, just to be certain. You do understand that don't you?”
Regardless of the answer she stood behind Kanoe stroking down that hair with one hand and reaching around to pinch and roll a nipple in her grasp finding it moist from her lactations.

“A little history lesson for you Miss Shard. The Germans policed Nazi Germany through the Gestapo. There were so few of them but the fear of them alone being everywhere reduced the rate of crime. I could overlook some of the black marks in your file for a bit of cooperation.

“While it is true that I would wish for you to reform and serve as a peer to your classmates if you were to appraise me of those things that you see and see and overhear.”
It was a little thing really as she had not expected Kanoe to interact with the students but if she did manage to over hear something that could be useful.

“I may be willing to forgive a black mark on a one for one basis if your reports lead to preventing other misdeeds. But such matters are for you to think of Miss Shard. But back to the issue at hand. You will pay attention in your courses, even if you have to fake it.”

Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:06 am

Kanoe had no clue how long the drug would last. There was also nothing stopping the Prefect from renewing the dosage and keeping the witch hooked on it until she was broken properly. Her thoughts were mush as her nipples throbbed in the cool air. Taking slow shuddering breaths, the witch nodded slowly. She had to give up for now. If she let things go further, she may find herself yearning for more of this torture.

The offer seemed too good to be true. Was that all there was to it? Tell on people and she will have her record clear? It was doubtful she could get far with this. "Few speak around me but I will listen..." she stated softly, it was all she could offer. "I will pay attention in my classes..."

Was Daphnee claiming to the be the Gestapo here in Shokushu? It mattered little to Kanoe. The only reason this Prefect bitch was not ash right now was doing so would lead to far worse problems for the dark witch. But, what did this woman have planned in the meantime? It was not like the witch would be let free with so many demerits on her record.

Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:55 am

“Good,” she purred in her ear before appearing once more in front of her. Fingers cupped one of those heavy breasts gently as she guided it to her lips giving a very gentle and brief lick of that nipple. She was just curious as to the taste and so did not add to the suckling sensations she had felt earlier.

“That is all I ask. Listen and if you happen to see or hear anything unusual … there was a time before I was a simple student that was so overlooked by my peers that I overheard all manners of things. With the sash though I am unable to get such information.”

She grinned a little before disappearing again. Slowly she let her fingers play over the tools there. “One for one Miss Shard. Of course there are a ton of black marks to erase … it would take forever to erase them all at such a rate but I'll allow you to buy off the more severe ones through it.

“Others, and future ones however … well I would be sorely disappointed if I had to discipline you again for disrupting class in your aloof nature again but ...”
She let her fingers grace an ass cheek again before thinking a bit.

“You've been around for a while … you may not have all the time necessary to pay off your debt but I'm sure we can think of something. In the mean time you have earned a little brake.”

Now was a tricky portion. If Kanoe was just responding to the drug and paying lip service to her or had been reformed in a way where future discipline may undo all the work she did here today so far. She had started this project with the notion that it was going to take a few sessions to mold Kanoe. Given that file though she doubted that the witch was fully genuine but knew the strength of the drug. She was genuine now with it but it was sort of like being drunk where that buzz wore off and you no longer had been influenced …

Perhaps she would let that drug unwind a bit first to get a better idea. “I will allow you to make one request, outside of being freed that is, and I will take that into consideration. There most be something …”

In any case she would stand by stroking that hair and giving her a bit of a rest, the scent of sex hanging in the air.

Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:18 am

It sounded like Daphnee was enjoying herself. Did her Head Girl experience a similar thrill with each student brought down here and 'educated' on their misbehaviors? This raven haired beauty was so difficult before and now the woman was a broken mess. Sweat, drool, and nectar dripped down her glistening form, tickling her flesh and aggravating her wounds.

"Ahhh..." just having her hair stroked led to Kanoe's body trembling. Was her hair that sensitive? It was like her entire body was trained for sex. "Can... Uhhnn... Can you... Unbind me?" she asked, "Can't... Can't feel my arms..." Kanoe had been hanging here for awhile. It would be dangerous leaving the woman hanging with her arms above her head for too long.

If freed, the witch would slump to her knees. Her arms were limp at her sides as they painfully awoke to hot blood rushing through them once more. This was just a short break according to Daphnee. What else could the witch be put through? She apparently had a great debt to repay and Daphnee expected it to be paid in full, perhaps with interest.

Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:05 am

There was little doubt that she was filling that thrill that Vera must have felt with her control over her as they played. She had only been allowed to indulge so much as much as she wanted to see her Mistress loose control even once she realized that that was probably never going to happen. This was not about sex but about control and discipline.

It would be somewhat dangerous to let the witch free and Daphnee debated that issue for the moment as she brushed that long black hair. It was only for a few seconds that she had thought it over. “Of course, Miss Shard.” She unshackled her upperclassman and saw her there at rest. She let the blood return to those arms and she herself crouched down at her side still stroking that hair for quite a few minutes.

How useful would the student be? How reformed? Pain was necessary for reform to occur she knew and her own behavior on the island had been altered. Things got a little easier though she surmised that Kanoe learned different lessons than she. She did not know the sorts of encounters she had though if she were having the sort she had during her first year, and was still having from time to time she could see why the witch would struggle so much not that it did any good in the long run.

“Lay back,” she commanded after a good rest. She got up and went to the shelves seeing just how that aphrodisiac worked. It was inhaled she knew but she had wondered if it could be applied in other ways. Doubtful as far as contact went. She had touched it after all. So she surmised her own answer as she returned squatting beside the witch if she listened, a vibrator in her hand.

“There are parts that have been neglected thus far, tell me they wish for attention too and they shall receive it,”
a test to see how needy she was right now though she had every intention of following through here as she stroked a breast careful to leave the nipples alone for now.

“So damn big,” she stated under her breath as green eyes flicker to the witch. “Shall I continue? If so I'll knock off one of those marks.”

Incentive was offered too, a bribe if you would that sort of combined with the reconditioning too. Even if she were only reforming for her own benefit Daphnee would just have to think of something else once all the black marks were paid off if she had not done her job by that point though if she needed that long then something was wrong indeed.

Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:46 pm

Fingers flexed slowly as feeling returned. The weary witch layed back as ordered. Her huge breasts swayed and came to rest on her chest, rising and falling with slow breaths. "Ngh!" Kanoe tensed immediately as the Prefect stroked her breast. Were they bigger? The alteration to her body ensured her breasts remained firm despite milking. But, it was done through overcompensation and producing more nectar in those jugs, causing them to swell even bigger for the time being.

Kanoe's jaw clenched. Her mind had cleared some thanks to the rest. Now, her muscles revealed their ache and soreness as did all her wounds this Prefect gave her. She was in pain and her sweat only added more pins and needles to the sensations. "Fine..." she muttered. What else could she say? If this meant clearing her record so she did not have to see this woman, so be it. The witch saw no other option. Her eyes glanced at the vibrator in hand. There was nothing that could be done. Whatever Daphnee had planned would come soon enough.

Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:30 pm

Kanoe had not seemed as if she were a slave to pleasure but seemed to be sensible as to what was on the line as she had expected. She figured it was the drug in large part that had influenced that behavior and with each report she had more opportunities to use that drug … giving Kanoe the option to remove two black marks. One for her information if it turned out useful and one for this experience.

Those breasts were too large for her own tastes and would have just gotten in the way but they were large and no doubt attracted attention. Guiding the vibrator between those thighs she flicked it on the lowest setting rubbing it over the clit that had revealed itself from beneath the hood due to her arousal.

Back and forth she rubbed it a little as she worked it from side to side. Her thumb dipped down at the same time stroking slowly over that slit rubbing up and down.

“Your still so wet down here,” she commented as she watched the effect of her hands as she drew the one on her breast. “So neglected … would you like it to get some attention Miss Shard?”

Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next