View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 12:35 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Monkey Wrench (for Ikarion) 

Post Re: Monkey Wrench (for Ikarion)
Still facing away from him she was angled by his will feeling herself being tilted back as her arms were drawn back. She shivered as she felt the press of that member against her ass, not because she had been afraid to be taken there but the fact that he had been quite large and thus it would be tougher to handle if he had lost himself in the moment.

He moved to her sex soon after as she felt the heat of his hand against her hip. Inside she felt that large member press into her at the same time the illusion got up and approached. The member thick and large filling her with and urgency that had got her to whimper out.

Her cheeks grasped, words reached her ears. “Y-You're wel -” She began then her lips stolen in that kiss muffling that moan as Ikarion roughly pressed into her moist passage.

Bouncing breasts were grabbed and caressed by those feminine illusionary hands. Her mouth opened to accept her tongue within it using her own to brush against those tender lips if there was no tongue coming to encourage it out as she squirmed her hips and panted out with each sweep of that cock as it pressed within her tight body.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:27 pm

The son of Dateros continued to penetrate the purple-haired girl for a while, still shaping his prominences into the yellow-haired illusion just for the pleasure to see his prey kissed and fondled by another girl while he was possessing her.

When Ikarion reached the orgasm, however, his lack of concentration made 'Cel' suddenly disappear, but the Taurian remained enough focused to not let dissolve the prominences that were holding the girl, so she didn't fell. The son of Dateros slowed the movements of the young human's body, emitting at the same time more loads of his seed inside her, growling of satisfaction.

When the wave of pleasure of his climax ended, Ikarion let his sex to come out from the girl's flower, then he lowered the body of the young human, leaning her on the ground, her face and knees gently pressed into the grass. Immediately after the Taurian let disappear his prominences, finally releasing his prey from his grasp.

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:36 pm

She moaned out again into Cel's mouth caught up in her own bliss that swam over her though quite suddenly Cel vanished as she felt the gush of seed pass into her from that throbbing cock. “Mmmm!”

“AHHHHHH!”
She gasped out as her lips had been freed. Still held Daphnee clenched around that member until she was lowered. The prominences that had been holding her faded just as Cel had and it was quite clear that Cel was “his puppet” just as Rocco was one of her own.

Gasping out she was set down on the grass before him. She glanced back at him over her shoulder to take in his expression though she knew that some aliens just weren't human and thus could not be read all too easily.

“T-Thank you ...” She managed to stammer out. It never hurt to be well mannered.

Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:15 am

Ikarion looked at the purple-haired girl, surprised once again: she was thanking him; even after the last actions of the Taurian, when he had used her just like an object for his pleasure, she was thanking him. For a moment, the Taurian wondered how much deep were the mental scars that the girl had procured from her previous encounters.

After a second, however, the son of Dateros put away that thought: he had finished his fun with the young human, so he had no more intention to care about her needs. The reactions of the human girl had been interesting, amusing and quite exciting, and the pleasure Ikarion had felt by mating with her had been fantastic... but Daphnee was not his friend: she was his prey, just a slave unaware of her situation. Nothing more.

But, if it was the case, why he was still calling her by first name...?

"Don't thank me, human." said the Taurian in a serious, almost angry tone of voice. "What I did with you was for my pleasure, not your's."

But why he was feeling like he was lying?

Ikarion suddenly noticed the bag of the girl, situated near the tree where his prominences had grabbed her body for the first time. At that view, something pushed the son of Dateros to walk toward the little case, then kneeling to grab it and opening it immediately after. Inside there were little light brown objects, and their smell was quite good. Probably they were the 'cookies' the girl was talking about earlier - thought Ikarion and, a second later, he picked up one of them, bringing it to his mouth.

*Uhm... not bad.* thought the son od Dateros, then he let fell the bag on the ground and, immediately after, he stood up and moved toward the bushes, giving his back to the purple-haired girl.

"Goodbye, girl." said Ikarion, beginning again to concentrate. "Maybe we will see each other again."

Then, the Taurian disguised himself, disappearing from the young human's sight.

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:28 pm

She nodded at him, his tone gruffer. It was not a huge surprise that she was a play thing, it was a common enough occurrence but she felt … well that this was more an act for he could have been this way at the start.

He was a little rougher there at the end but she had been conditioned to endure a great deal considering what not just Therion but several others put her through though she was sensible enough to keep her opinions to herself.

With the waning light she wouldn't be trying to scale down the cliffs tonight. She would have likely fallen and broke her neck so she would just go back to her dorm. She rested there on her hands and knees watching as he moved to her bag. In it he found more of the cookies she offered Cel earlier and at one appraising her baking skills.

He was gone soon after and that gave her the go ahead to get dressed again and try to make her way to the dorms before she lost all of the light from the setting son.

Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:43 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7