View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:06 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Monkey Wrench (for Ikarion) 

Post Monkey Wrench (for Ikarion)
The most dangerous part of the journey was always the span of distance between the dorms and the beach where she had to avoid the attention of anything out there. There had been a few more hours of light though the sun was hanging low to the West shedding an orange red light on the ocean.

Daphnee knew she was close to the hidden ship, Ania's ship, given the salt that she could smell though there was still the last bit of the jungle she had to push through and the cliff getting down to the beach.

She wore hiking boots, khaki shorts and a green tank top. Her back pack had all her survival gear in it from a pair of flashlights, extra batteries, snacks, water, bandages, maps and the like. Even a set of extra clothing had been packed away.

More often then not her snacks got devoured by her tormentors but she had no control over that. Most times her bag was ignored but if all she lost were a few snacks then no biggie. But today she was about to have a monkey wrench tossed into her plans.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:44 pm

Post Re: Monkey Wrench (for Ikarion)
Ikarion, son of Dateros, had landed on the planet few minutes before: his disguised ship had flown over the beach and, after having scanned the area to check that there were no people in the vicinity, had flown just above the sea surface, letting the Taurian exit from his transport by the tailgate, touching the sand of the beach with his hooves.

Immediatly after, Ikarion had disguised himself using his psychic prominences, and at the same time his ship had flown high in the sky: the instructions that the son of Dateros had given to his crew were to place his ship in geostationary orbit around the planet, ready to descend for him only if Ikarion had contacted them via the communication device installed inside of his ear, practically invisible to anyone.

The first feeling that the Taurian had noticed was the lesser gravity of the planet, compared to his native world's one. He felt his body lighter than usual, but this does not stop him from walking normally.

Ikarion walked into the woods that surruonded the beach, searching for those young human females he had heard about. He only had saw a few images of them during the trip to the planet, but beyond that the young Taurian knew nothing about them.

After few minutes of walking, during which Ikarion had become accustomed to gravity, he heard some footsteps, looking right after in the direction from which they came.

There she was! A young human girl, with purple hairs and green eyes, walking into the woods. She was prettier than the images of human girls Ikarion had seen, and he stood still for a moment, watching her skin and her clothes, wondering what could be her appereance once removed those usless pieces of fabric.

Ikarion started thinking how to attract the attention of the girl without scaring her (at least not too much): he wanted to observe her reactions while she was still calm, before moving to a different form of 'exploration'.

Then an idea popped inside his brain: a simple way to drag the girl into a more private place, where nobody could disturb his research... or his fun.

Ikarion began to concentrate, while remaining focused on the movements of the girl.

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:25 pm

She had been a bit more confident now that the collar was finally removed. At least now she had a fighting chance, at least until Therion put another on her though if Slimer knew how to remove them as long as she continued to remain on good terms with him she was sure she could work out some sort of deal. He was a demon and liked deals. He hadn't screwed her yet (well yeah but in other ways that had nothing with messing around with their deal).

Daphnee didn't have to obey the ceaseless chimes to submit or when the collar would go off while she was trying to hide. No other humans could perceive it in any way she realized and she herself could not remove it. When it was it always returned around her neck within a week but now she was free!

Almost there she had to get down from the cliff but that was more minding her step on the treacherous path then anything. Five minutes or so left of traveling through the jungle …

While it was always possible that she was being watched she had felt fairly comfortable coming this way unaware that for the second time there was someone watching her. The last time was a painful experience … a broken jaw that Ania had fixed with infusing some of her DNA into her. This let her open the genetic locks as a side effect not that she had designs on stealing the ship. She couldn't fly it anyway, not yet.

Sex for lessons. She had hoped that the knowledge would later be useful though. She had no idea that she wasn't on Earth any longer. He concentrated without her ever being aware that he was there less than 10 meters from her position.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:50 pm

Still invisible to human (or alien) eye, Ikarion moved five of his psychic prominences before him, beginning to combine them and shape them into a humanoid form: one became the head, two other became the arms and the remaining two the legs, while the body was formed by the fusion of the rest of them.

Within seconds, the figure of a girl appeared out of nothing: she had the skin color similar to the human's one, but she was slightly taller than her and she had yellow hairs, which came down to her buttocks, and her eye color was a green darker than the human's. [Image]

Ikarion had taken that mental image from his memories: she was one of his favorite slaves, a native of the planet Faerie, who had been bought by his father about a century before. The young Taurian male had appreciated immediately her petite (to him) slender body, and he had sex with her countless times, so her figure would never disappear from his memory. The only thing he had to change were her ears, making them less pointed than the original ones, to adapt them to the shape of the purple-haired girl ones.

Once formed the body of his 'bait', Ikarion used his imagination to dress her with clothes that the human would consider 'normal', using the girl's ones as a model: the final figure that emerged from the Taurian's efforts was dressed in the same clothes of the human, but with inverted colors.

After a second, Ikarion moved the 'foot' of his illusory human girl into a root he had seen before, with the aim to pretend that she was trapped in it. Then, finally, he used the throat of the 'bait' to emit a sound, modeling it to make it nearer as possible to the original voice of his slave.

"Help!" was the sound that emerged from the forest. "Anybody here?"

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Last edited by Tayoel on Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:05 pm

(Oh I forgot to mention the black leather wrist guards she wears, she was healed of the scars but didn't want people asking questions so keeps wearing them as a cover)

She had not dealt with shape changers before or even those that had illusions. Ania could modify her body some though she did not learn as to how much. Even so a student out here kicked off some warning bells but seeing that she had run into Rosalie out this way once before at the beach she had not been thinking that it was a guest, only that it could be one.

Chances were that if the student was calling out to her then the monster had already spotted her. Running to that cliff was stupid, to move down the path was difficult enough. To try to do it with haste well that was down right idiotic and seeing that the sound was coming from behind her she could not hope to make it back. Both left and right off the beaten path lead into the jungles and getting lost had been all sorts of problems.

Then there was the fact this could actually be a fellow student in duress. She had been drawn in by such a ruse in the past but for Daphnee not checking this out would be unforgivable so she approached glancing about the terrain for any clues. For now at least she would play along if indeed this was a trick though she doubted it.

“Yes, though I could ask why you are here,”
she looked at the root then around to see if it were perhaps due to a plant creature. Too paranoid, Daph. What were the chances of a creature being this close to Ania's territory? Then again she did encounter that other one about here too.

“What seems to be the problem?”

Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:31 pm

(Don't worry. Taurian females use to wear various decorations - more than the males -, so Ikarion is used to consider them unimportant, and he barely noticed them.)

Ikarion looked at the human girl while she was approaching to his illusion. The girl he created was near enough to him to let him make her solid as she was a real person, and not just an hologram. Anyway, it seemed the realism of his creation had not convinced the purple-haired girl: she was moving carefully, like she was searching for perils around her.

The son of Dateros had seen that way of moving before: Taurian children used to act that way during the first years of their training in combat, searching for enemy traps or ambushes.

It seemed that the young human had already faced danger in the past, and that had made her suspicious and vigilant.

However, the girl seemed to be still unaware of his presence, so the Taurian decided to continue his recitation.

"Uhm... I got lost" the voice of the false girl said. "I recently arrived at Shokushu High School, and I don't know yet where the different buildings are."

*This is not completely a lie.* Ikarion thought: he was really unaware of the exact structure of that complex. He eventually would go to look around later: by now, he had something more interesting to do.

"I was wandering around and... as you can see, my foot got stuck into a root. I can't move it." the illusion continued.

The son of Dateros changed the shape of his prominence, altering the expression of his bait to make her apparently scared and in need of help. Then, he waited to see how the purple-haired girl would react.

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:27 pm

His illusion had been very convincing. It was just the fact that Daphnee tended to be a little weary given all she had been through. That and she realize that escape was impossible. Even if she did get away she probably would have gotten hopelessly lost.

The path near here had been overgrown and not used to often. The jungle was beginning to reclaim the path so losing track of it was a bit easier. “You've wandered quite the ways. The campus is that way,” she pointed.

Was it possible for someone to get lost out this way. Yeah. She had made a fair share of wrong turns in her days when searching for something. Daphnee came close and took a knee trying to free that leg. She was a girl of average strength, nothing too remarkable but if she could apply additional leverage on the vine when she did perhaps she could wriggle free.

“The name's Daphnee by the way.”
OK, if she were a monster now would probably been when she struck seeing that she was on one knee and all. Daphnee was pretty good at determining the situation she was in. Running did her no good even if this was a monster. That was a lost cause. Every now and again you just had to fold a losing hand.

Last edited by Daphnee on Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:18 pm

The young Taurian felt a rush of excitement seeing the young human kneeling before him: it was as if she was submitting to his will, as all his father's slaves did when they arrived in his palace - even though he was at her side, near a tree, and not exactly in front of her.

Anyway, the girl was now in his power: Ikarion would dissolve the illusion and reveal himself anytime he wanted, by now. But the son of Dateros was still curious: he wanted to know more about this girl and her kind before having his fun. So, he moved the leg of his solid illusion, pretending that the purple-haired human was really helping her getting free.

"Oh, really?" the fake girl said, responding to the indication the human had given to her. "Thank you..."

When the human girl introduced herself, however, Ikarion found himself unprepared. Now should have been his turn - or rather, the turn of the girl - to introduce herself. But what name he should use? It was difficult to him to remember the name of the slave whose image he had used to create that 'bait': he usually called her just 'slave' when he wanted to sleep with her...

Suddently, her name came back to his mind.

"Celebrian... my name is Celebrian, nice to meet you" the illusory girl said and, a few moments later, Ikarion pretended that her foot had finally freed from the root, then placing his bait on her feet, in front of the human girl.

"So... where are you from?" Ikarion asked through the illusory girl, trying to get as much information as possible with the lowest number of questions, before his lack of knowledge about the homeworld of the young human could reveal his deception.

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:32 pm

“No problem. There,” the foot came free and she stood up. Did she note the hesitance of a name? You bet. She was weary after all but she had already resigned herself that this was 20% likely to be a trap. Not being able to go very far it was best to just accept things as they were.

“An unusual name,” Daphnee responded. “Is it Celtic?” Probably not though there was still a chance she was looking to much into things. Perhaps her imagination was getting the better of her. She didn't deal with illusions or shape shifters before though she had encountered a wide array of rather unusual abilities.

“I'm from the East Coast of the United States, Boston in fact,”
she could not mention the monsters though due to an arrangement with Therion even if the collar was now gone his threats against her Mistress had been evident and she was not going to take the risk, not until she was certain.

“Say, are you hungry? I have some cookies.”
She shifted her pack off and unzipped it taking out a bag of cookies and a bottle of water.

Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:54 am

*Celtic? What is it?* Ikarion thougth. *A nation? A culture? Oh, it doesn't matter right now*.

"Y-yeah. My parents gave me this name in order to make me special."
The Taurian let out those words from the mouth of his prominence, changing its shape at the same time, with the aim to make his illusion smile.

When the purple-haired girl described the place she were from, the son of Dateros found himself amused by the amount of information that could provide a single sentence:
'East Coast' meant that there were a sea, or maybe an ocean on her planet, and that it extended from north to south. Logically there must also be a 'West Coast', maybe bathed by the same sea, maybe by another one - it depended by whether that ocean surrounded the planet or if there were other continents on it;
'United States' meant that on the girl's planet there was an aggregation of nations, like the ones in which was divided Eckate millennia before. Maybe 'Celtic' was another one of them...
'Boston' was probably a city, or one of the nation that formed those 'United States'. That means humans still gave importance to their specific place of origin, and not just to their country. It was a primitive way to consider their belonging, in the Taurian point of view.
They were a lot of information, for a single phrase.

When the girl (Daphnee, if he had understood correctly her name) offered to the 'bait' something to eat, Ikarion realized that his deception was coming to an end: he could modify the shape of his prominences in any way he wanted, but he could not let them actually 'eat' something. Or drink, too.

"Uh... thank you." the illusory girl said, stretching out a hand in the direction of the human girl, as if she was waiting to receive these 'cookies', whatever they were.

*As soon as she will try to touch my bait* the young Taurian thought. *my fun will begin*.

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:10 am

She was still weary but not as much having expected to be pounce upon when she had taken a knee. Daphnee was a sharp one too and while her suspicions dropped a little there was still the fact that she had hesitated on giving her name.

In the possibility that she was being deceived she had realized that this one showed a bit of curiosity or was seeing how long it could maintain that illusion. “Mind if I just call you Cel? It's a beautiful name but Cel is quick and easy.”

She sat down her bag and had a drink of water before opening up the Ziploc sandwich bag offering up a cookie ...

Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:07 am

*Yes girl, keep yourself hydrated.* the Taurian thought, watching the girl drinking from a little container. *Soon you will need those fluids*

The son of Dateros would have liked to continue his recitation for a little while: after all, he could maintain his disguise and make his illusion solid all the time he wanted, as long as he remained focused. But it was time to move on, and do the thing for which he had come on that planet.

"Cel? Oh, yes, I like it!" said the false girl, while her pretended smile grew wider. "It is quite..."

And, in that moment, the prominence that was forming the girl's arm grabbed the wrist of the human, still maintaining its shape and its solidity.

"...intimate." concluded the illusion, and at the same time the shape of the prominence that was forming her head changed, making her smile more malicious.

Now the purpled-haired girl was in his hands... or rather, his prominences: it was very improbable that the strength of the girl was sufficient to break free. But the Taurian would like to see her try to do it.

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Last edited by Tayoel on Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:07 am

At first she thought that the girl was being way to close but that twisted look of malice told her otherwise. Her eyes did not express surprise though there was a hint of fear in them. The unknown and while it was inquisitive so was Therion and that experience was her worse by far.

It was pointless to struggle but on the off change that this was just a fellow student she did try to pull her arm back but that grip was solid and did not budge. Her heart was racing though just being restrained by a single limb had not kicked in her paranoia yet.

“I knew it! Just as I knew that regardless there was no way out of this. If I ignored you all you had to do is chase me to the cliff or into the jungle since I was cut off.”

She refrained from using the term monster though. If this was just a student (which she doubted now) she would not endanger her Mistress by revealing too much. “W-What now? Straight to business I presume.”

Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:46 am

"I knew it?" It was a strange thing to say, given that all the purple-haired girl had seen so far was just another young human in trouble with a root, even if she was now acting weird. That reaction probably would have to mean that the girl had really had some other 'experiences' in the past, with other visitors of that planet... or maybe she was just a little weird. Probably the human leaders had chosen the most expendable people, in order to be sent them to that place.

Anyway, the young human's mental state wasn't the main object of the curiosity of the Taurian: he wanted to see more of her. And it actually meant 'see' more.

Ikarion focused his efforts to restrain the young girl, trying anyway to non harm her: he had no intention of letting the pain for some wound to change the reactions of the human. That change in the concentration of the son of Dateros, however, turned away his attention by the details of the illusion he was creating, letting it come back to take on the characteristics of the original memory of the Taurian.

"Straight to business?" repeated the illusory girl, while her image was suddently changing. "Oh no, not business... I just want to have fun with you." said Ikarion's 'bait', grinning even more viciously.

Now, in front of the human girl, there was a naked young female, who could seem human if it wasn't for her pointed ears. The son of Dateros felt a little rush of excitation watching that scene but, immediatly after, he moved the other arm of his creation, leading it to grasp the other wrist of the purple-haired girl.

"So..." continued the illusory being, still grinning. "...do you want to play?"

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:42 pm

A female! She had encountered only two others that were female. The spider lady and Ania who she had been in route to see. Both were gentler while many of the males were savage with a few exceptions here and there but she was a relative unknown. She had not pounced straight away so she was hoping one of the gentler sorts. She had been through enough though a few of her rapists had learned that she gave in especially if their was no pain involved or even her little 'requests' were seen too.

She never asked for anything big such as being let go. At times a postponement of things to come. That was if the monster in question trusted that she came back. She kept to her word though, even with monsters. Thus far it didn't come back to haunt her.

What was interesting here was the fact that Daphnee was more or less straight unless her Mistress deemed otherwise for a time and other girls would only be taken on by command (which had yet to happen yet), force by a monster seizing up multiple targets or female monsters.

Well a male monster could have her do things too but as far as she was aware she was held by a female monster.

“Some how I doubt that you'll take no for an answer but I'm game. You don't need to restrain me, I won't run not that there are many places to run on an island.”
Hopefully this game didn't involve pain and perhaps she should have been a bit more reluctant until she knew what it was.

Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:13 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next