View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 12:40 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Monkey Wrench (for Ikarion) 

Post Re: Monkey Wrench (for Ikarion)
Ikarion felt his excitement rise again as the purple-haired girl began to respond to the kiss of his illusion, and at the same time she moved her arms to caress the yellow-haired girl's skin - or better, the surface of his shaped prominences. Even if the Taurian could not feel the touches of the young human through his psychic appendices, that image was in any case an amazing show. So, he decided to make it even more bolder.

The son of Dateros opened the mouth of his illusion, letting the purple-haired girl's tongue to enter her, and at the same time he made the little offshoot disguised as the Cel's tongue to invade the young human's mouth.

While the two naked females were kissing passionately, the hands of the fake girl moved all along the human's body, caressing her shoulders, her breasts, her arms, and then arrived to the girl's hands, interlacing their fingers together.

After a couple of seconds, Ikarion made the illusory girl kindly push his prey, making her lie on the grass once more, still continuing to make 'Cel' kiss her.

Then, when the human girl could not move nothing but her arms, he made his illusion to let go the purple-haired girl's hands, moving the ones of 'Cel' slowly towards the groin of Daphnee. Once there, the illusory girl pressed two fingers gently inside the human's flower, then started to stimulate it.

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Last edited by Tayoel on Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:08 pm

So real … while she was feeling that force pressing against her as she made contact with the illusion. Her human mind was flawed and complex in that she had interpreted all this stimulus as if she were dealing with an actual person here.

The “tongue” pressed into her mouth and she moaned against it. It tasted and felt good swishing against her. Her body pushed back against the soft grass below as the two had still been locked in that kiss, her hands drawn away as her thighs part offering up more space between them.

A hand traced down her body then pressed against her heated entrance. “UH!” Her back deepened in that arch as those fingers were pressed inside the chasm pf her body.

Her folds swept over those “fingers” as she whimpered against the onslaught that began.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Last edited by Daphnee on Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:29 pm

That small cry of pleasure enjoyed the son of Dateros, and he decided to go on with his plan: Ikarion moved the solid body of his illusion, letting her leave the mouth of the young human and beginning to make the yellow-haired girl to kiss the chin, the neck, the chest of his prey.

The son of Dateros slowed the motions of his creation to make her gently kiss and suck the purple-haired girl's nipples, then resumed her shift, making her kiss the belly and the pubis of the young human.

When 'Cel' arrived to the flower between the human's legs, Ikarion pulled out her 'tongue' from her 'mouth', then he began to make her lick Daphnee's intimacy, along with kissing and sucking her most private part.

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:11 pm

She descended down her body and while Daphnee had been with a few women it was mostly female monsters or having to endure the pleasures that her Mistress set upon her. Down Cel drifted and her own anticipation grew the lower she went.

Daphnee felt the thundering of her heart against her chest the lower Cel moved but had found that those fingers were the prelude for what was to come.

She shivered feeling that tongue go to work against her. As fingers pressed into her she felt that tongue against her labia and swept against her encouraged clit.

Tipping her head back her hair tangling against the grass as she cried out in the bliss that overtook her. “N-Nice ...” She managed to utter as she tilted her head back.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:58 pm

It seemed that the purple-haired girl was liking the attentions of the illusion of the son of Dateros: Daphnee was moving her head on the ground, and the contrast between the colour of her hair and one of the grass was a beautiful picture to the Taurian's eyes.

When she said that that situation was 'nice', Ikarion wondered what the human girl would say when she had discovered what he - or rather, 'Cel' - was planning to do.

Few seconds later, the son of Dateros stopped the movements of the tongue and the fingers of his illusion, extracting them from the girl's body. Immediately after, Ikarion moved 'Cel' as if she was putting on her knees, and when she got up from the body of the young human, he made her look at the naked body of his prey with a smile on her face.

"I have a surprise for you." said 'Cel', then she moved her hands in front of her, putting them open near the yellow-haired girl's pubis.

A second later, Ikarion focused even more, changing the mental image of his father's slave into something slightly different. At the same time, the pelvic area of the yellow-haired girl began to modify: a small protrusion emerged from the yellow bush of the girl, becoming bigger and bigger, until it reached a significant size.

Now, in front to the purple-haired girl, there was a blonde naked girl with a - it could not be anything else - erect cock between her legs.

"Tell, me..." said the fake girl, still smiling. "...do you want to try it?"

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Last edited by Tayoel on Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:37 pm

“Surprise?” Daphnee look at her as her hands were moved. Indeed it was a surprise as she was not immediately expecting that cock to come into view growing larger to a decent size. She had faced a few beings that were female that could do similar things so the deed was not alarming.

In fact she smiled. Mainly it was the familiarity that she had grown use to here and she could not help but skim her fingers along the side of that member.

“I'd say it's a surprise ...” She nods in answer of the question though. “Let's. How do you want me?”

Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:53 pm

Ikarion was slightly surprised and amused when the purple-haired girl smiled at the view of the new shape his prominences had assumed: he had thought that the young human was not accostumed to that kind of 'experiences', at least.

On the contrary, it seemed that the girl had seen other 'surprises' like that, and that discovery made the Taurian half annoyed and half excited: on one side, the son of Dateros had wished to see the girl a little scared for something 'new' to her, but on the other side he was glad to have been able to meet someone that, despite having had numerous 'unpleasant' experiences, had not yet become an empty doll like his father's slaves.

When the purple-haired girl asked to his illusion how she would like to mate with her, however, Ikarion felt a rush of hilarity through all his body, along with a new rush of excitation.

Then, the Taurian moved his solid illusion to the right side of the human girl, making 'Cel' lie on her back, her head turned to watch Daphnee's face.

"Come here." said softly the yellow-haired girl, gently stroking her member with one hand.

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:00 pm

Daphnee nodded as she sat up then pushed herself off the ground. She approached Cel as her green eyes gazed down at her prone body. Daphnee had seen quite a bit in her days as a student and while she had been on that path of being an empty shell herself she had been steered away from that path.

She neared as she watched gazing at that member before straddling those hips. With a hand placed on a breast she leaned forward to suckle it before she lowered herself against that member.

Making a bit of contact against the head of that penis she was poised in such a way that she could press down or Cel could lift up into her. She basked in that sensation though, pinching a nipple and rolling it between h thumb and forefinger as she devoured it's twin.

Her hips gyrate against that rod working against the tip and moistening it up with her own juices as she had enticed it with those playful movements.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:31 pm

Ikarion watched the purple-haired girl teasing and fondling his solid illusion, as if the young human wanted to excite her. Obviously the yellow-haired girl could not feel the touches of Daphnee - she was not even real -, but those movements amused and excited the young Taurian, so he decided to pander the efforts of the human girl: he began to shape his prominences in order to make 'Cel' moan and assume expressions of pleasure, as if she was really enjoying Daphnee's caresses.

"Uh... ah..." said the fake gitrl, pretending to be pleased by the movements of the human girl. "P-Please, put it in." continued 'Cel', as if she was really excited and in need for more.

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:00 pm

“O-OK,” Daphnee stammered. It was hard for her to comprehend these feelings and perceptions were anything but real.

She pressed down exerting pressure with her hips as she felt that cock begin to pierce her velvet folds. Her body wrapped about that welcomed intrusion as she sat back with a gasp. When their hips connected she lifted back up to the apex of that swollen member stopping just shy of slipping off her before sinking back down it.

She moaned out her pleasure, her breast bounced slight though her following motion had been a little quicker causing her breasts to sway even further as she shot back down the shaft and rose quickly doing so again as her breasts bounced quicker each time.

“Oh … oh … ohhh ...” She gasped out as she was impaled on that member again and again.

Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:46 am

Now the Taurian was really excited: the purple-haired human was pleasuring herself by her own will, without being held, without being ordered - assuming that Daphnee considered the words of Cel as a request and not an order.

Now the son of Dateros could consider himself satisfied: he would wait until the girl's cumming, and then he would conclude that 'experiment'... in his own way.

Ikarion moved his shaped prominences, making 'Cel' moan and, at the same time, moving her hands toward the body of the young human, with the aim to increase her pleasure even more.

"Ah... ah... oh, yes... ah..." said the yellow-haired illusion in synchrony with the movements of Daphnee, pretending that the human's movements were giving her pleasure.

"Y-yes... ah... d-don't stop..." continued the fake girl, beginning to caress the legs, hips and breasts of the purple-haired human, then playing with her udders and squeezing her nipples.

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:39 am

“UH!” She tilts back her head pressing down on that cock harder, quicker, as she gyrated her hips from side to side. Bouncing breasts were grabbed and caressed as Daphnee felt that delightful touch sweep all over her chest and thighs.

The touch warm and stimulating as she panted hard, so focused on the present; real or not, that she had forgotten about Ikarion. At the back of her mind she realized that he was there but this was something that she focused on until matters changed.

Daphnee felt the onset of her own release as it built. Shards of pleasure raced through her as she moved there, gasping and panting as the heat between her thighs continued to grow.

Like to sticks being rubbed together eventually a spark had been ignited and she cried out louder, liquid gold rushing over the member embedded within her as she slowed but struggled to keep going to retrieve that final reward that Cel had yet to offer.

Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:39 pm

The son of Dateros watched in delight the purple-haired human while she was having her third orgasm, and in that moment he decided to stand up, continuing anyway to make his illusion to moan and caress the girl's body.

It seemed that Daphnee was not paying attention to him, and given that Ikarion was behind the girl, the Taurian realized that he could move toward her without being noticed. At the same time, however, he made the false expressions of pleasure of his illusion even more louder, to prevent that the human girl could realize his approaching to her.

"Ah... AH... oh, yes, Daphnee!... Ah..." said 'Cel', still caressing the skin of the young girl. "Ah... go on... Ah... I'm almost... Ah... there..." continued the fake girl, and Ikarion felt a rush of hilarity through his body, thinking that his illusion was talking about his 'coming', and not her own.

When the son of Dateros was a few steps away from the purple haired girl, he stopped, and at the same time he made stop the moans and the movements of the yellow-haired girl too.

"Thank you for the show." said 'Cel', in a serious and slightly amused tone of voice, without any trace of her previous pleasure or excitement. "Now, I think that my... master should have his fun with you too."

A second after, Ikarion created four more prominences, then he used them to grab the legs and the wrists of the human girl, lifting her in the air and letting, by that move, exit the member of the illusory girl from inside her.

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:18 pm

Focused, she did not hear his approach for the sounds of those moans had been loud within her ears. Touched and caressed Daphnee was encouraged to continue on despite her earth shattering release. Even though she had slowed matters down a little in the process she did her best to struggle on.

“Huh?” She had been surprised at the sudden change of the illusion as if it had been unaffected all along. The features going flat and a second later she felt her limbs being grasps as other prominences came into being lifting her upward.

That cock slipped out from her and the sudden loss of her limbs has a surge of panic shoot through her until she realized what was going on here, her mind returning to the present.

Emptied once more she felt the warmth of her recent climax flowing through her as she tried looking back over her shoulder just to process all of this again in her mind as if seeing him had allowed for her to catch up to the situation at hand.

Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:57 pm

Ikarion moved the girl's body in front of him, positioning her buttocks near his erect member. The long purple hair of the young human were in front of him, and he stopped himself for a moment, watching the effects that the light of the sunset was creating on them, then he approached even further the human's body to his own, making the flower of the girl touch the tip of his sex.

Now Daphnee was held by her wrists, bent forward as if she was on the verge of falling, her arms stretched behind her back. The son of Dateros was now not interested anymore in the physical safety of the human, but that position was probably just uncomfortable to her, not painful.

A moment later, the Taurian moved one of his hands on the girl's hip, and with the other one he positioned his member at the entrance of the intimacy of his prey, then moving his groin forward and at the same time pulling the human's body toward himself, suddenly penetrating the purple-haired girl.

In that moment, while beginning to move himself back and forth, Ikarion had another idea: a last present to the girl for having stolen a bit of her time, whatever was the thing she had come to do in the woods.

The Taurian made his illusion to stand up, and at the same time he let her 'cock' disappear, focusing just on his memory of his father's slave, in order to make him easier to maintain her visible and solid. Immediatly after he made his creation walk toward Daphnee's body and, when she was in front of her, he moved the hands of 'Cel' on the human girl's cheeks, caressing them.

"Thank you for everything, Daphnee." said 'Cel' in a smooth voice, then beginning to kiss the purple-haired human, moving at the same time her hands on the bouncing breasts of the girl, caressing them.

Meanwhile, Ikarion was continuing to penetrate the human girl with rough and kindless movements, feeling the hints of his own orgasm approaching.

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:50 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next