View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 9:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Diversion (for Lily) 

Post Re: Diversion (for Lily)
“It is new, it will feel different at first.” He eases up on the drug to keep her coherent as he sweeps inside her. One of his hands rounding a hip as fingers sweep up and down her juicy slit as he teases her further.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:57 pm

lily eks and bites her lip hard enough to draw blood feeling him toying with her love tunnel making her knees tremble threatening to give out.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:45 pm

“It appears as if I'll need a little help,” he draws his hand away from her slit waving his hands calling forth two Shadow Demons. Illusions but through telekinesis he would allow her to feel their “touch” as each seizes an arm and hold it out parallel to the ground as she remains bent over. Their second hands each fondle a breast with a cool touch that sweeps over her.

Without pause he keeps pressing inside her core.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:33 pm

lily eks and blushs as she is held and fondled even as her tight ass is claimed her cunt dripping near orgasm.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:13 pm

He returns to teasing her slit with a finger sensing the build up of her own sexual tension. After a moment he presses two fingers inside he swirling them against those wet folds as he takes her ass. A groan spilling from his lips as he presses inside her warm sex.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:23 pm

lily screams and cums hard around those fingers.both her cunt and ass clamping down on the invaders as her toes curl and her eyes roll back in her head.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:32 pm

The Shadow Demon's hold her fast as she cums and after she tightens down on him he fires forth a stream of his cream straight into her ass and holds himself there within her. “Mm, not bad.” He states as he draws his fingers from her licking them clean. Her breasts still being played with by the shadows.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:40 pm

lily pants and gulps for breath her body twitching in the grip of the demons. her eyes flutter and gentle moans excape.

Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:53 pm

When she calms down he draws out of her. Holding onto her waist the Shadow Demons are dismissed and he turns her around in his arms. “You are still conscious … good.” He seems pleased as he coaxes her down to her back on the cavern floor.

His hands smooth down her thighs. “How was that?”

Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:01 am

¨i-it hurt b-but felt g-good to. w-what were t-those things? the ones who held me?¨lily pants and almost coos at his stroking.

Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:44 am

“Those were Shadow Demons. They are insubstantial creatures though they have a form of telekinesis that allows them to move and hold objects if they concentrate. Contact with them can be quite draining if they wish it for they can siphon heat from the living.”

Of course they were illusions though she did not need to know that.

“I am great at Shadow Magic. Far more then the nature magic I will eventually teach you.”

Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:25 pm

lily blushs and pants in his arms listing to him explain.¨w-when will i learn master?¨

Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:40 pm

“When you have regained your strength and I've had a chance to refresh myself with the few elements I wish for you to learn.” Gersham stated. “Next week some time perhaps. Until then you can practice by condensing liquid from gas to snuff out lit candles. Generating water in such a fashion will help.”

Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:10 pm

lily nods still blushing as she bends to pick up her outfit unaware it gives a great view of my ass and cunt. goes over her work as he asks in her head unconsciously swaying her hips.

Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:42 pm

He gazed at her as she went to retrieve her clothes, fingers rubbing over her backside. “Until next week ...” It would be easy to find her so it was unnecessary to arrange a meeting.

Gersham left her in that cave to dress as his magical wings reformed and he faded from sight before taking to the air ...

Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next