View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 03, 2024 2:35 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 254 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
 In The Strangest Of Places (for Lilyana) 

Post In The Strangest Of Places (for Lilyana)
Was it a bit too commonplace? And just as she thought she was doing better the last few days she had been caught up with another spell in the locker room. She had managed to shower and get back into her uniform at least but most of the girls knew about her narcolepsy and the dreaded sleep paralysis that followed upon waking.

None of the girls had bothered to wake her not wishing to deal with the effects of the sleep paralysis so they left her there on one of the benches while they went off to do their thing and that was where Lilyana would find the young writer if she looked though with the series of lockers she was concealed from immediate sight of the main part of the locker room.

Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:57 am

Post Re: In The Strangest Of Places (for Lilyana)
shy little lilyana peeks in to make sure noones around before going to a shower stall. once she rounds a corner she sees a girl seemingly asleep.¨u-um you shouldnt be sleeping here miss¨

Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:14 pm

Currently Bria was out of it though she was not a heavy sleeper she had not been light enough for simple words to rose her unless shouted perhaps. She seemed dead to the world though despite this though her locker had been ajar containing a bag with her gym clothes and her book bag for whatever classes that she had for the remainder of the day or perhaps those she had already finished.

Bria smelled clean of soaps and a strawberry scented shampoo so for her to be dressed in her uniform she probably still had a class or two left.

Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:07 pm

lily looks worried and desides to wake her gently .¨u-um miss you ok?¨

Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:38 pm

Her eyes open at last but she does not move, cannot move save for breathing and her eyes that dart around the area. She sees it, the dark shape that causes her to whimper. She wants to yell out for the girl to watch out, to get away not fully trusting that this was just something brought on by her Sleep Paralysis, no more than a hallucination seeing that she knew that sometimes there were real beings lurking in those shadows made it tough to tell what was real and what wasn't any more.

Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:41 pm

lily worries about the girl looking around for help.

Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:18 pm

The locker room is empty outside of her and Bria though after making her search Bria gasps and sits up suddenly, the shadows fading showing that they had not been real to begin with. She is relieved but begins looking around and checks her watch.

“They left me?”

Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:16 am

¨you w-were alone when i came. a-are you ok? you wouldn't wake up.¨lily hides behind a locker super shy.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:21 am

“Yes, I'm fine. Usually the girls bring me to the nurse at least but I guess there pretty use in it happening. I've got narcolepsy but was up, or rather you did wake me but I have Sleep Paralysis too, talk about a double whammy.

“And if that wasn't bad enough I sometimes see things when I wake and can't do a thing about it until the paralysis ends.”
She explains all that as she stands. It could have been worse, the shadows a clear indication that something could have really been there.

“The name's Bria by the way. Et vous?”

Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:30 am

¨i-im lilyana. i-i just started here not l-long ago.¨you see the pink haired lilana peeking out from around a locker adorably shy.¨m-most call me lily.¨

Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:56 am

“Lily. Well, I assure you I do not bite. Thank you for waking me but given that I'm already fifteen minutes late for class I'm not going to bother today. By the time I get over there I'd have fifteen minutes or so before the class ends. It's only Biology anyway.

“What are you studying, Lily?”

Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:06 am

¨m-mythology.¨lile trys to run to the stall but trips giveing a good view of her blue panties.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:16 am

“Mythology? Any in particular?” She winces as the girls falls trying to make a dash.

“Ow. Are you OK?” And Bria was moving a bit closer to the downed girl to assist her back to her feet.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:22 am

lilys power kicks when she gets startled and water tendrils lash out from the water fountains in warning not to harm me.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:25 am

“Whoa!” She leaps back, startled. Her eyes swinging about expecting to see one of the island's visitors making a dramatic display to grab their attention before pouncing.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:31 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 254 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next