View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 2:58 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Deception (for Ortix and Ania) 

Post Deception (for Ortix and Ania)
AH! He had been lounging there in the branches finishing off the last of his strawberries when he had seen her … well he did not get the best glimpse of her given the trees and the brush though he could see that the student had huge knockers but more importantly golden hair.

She was near Birch's territory and felt that he should act before Birch came across her though he did not mind sharing though if he didn't have to or could go first all the better.

So he became visible as he tracked the student unaware of the truths. He was calculating his approach to all this when he saw something that seemed to be stalking the student.

Crude! Oh well, so much for going first. The creature he saw was some sort of ooze that shifted it's coloration as it neared it's target blending in to the terrain.

He landed close by watching the ooze, focused on thoughts of just what he was going to do to that blond.

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:50 pm

Post Re: Deception (for Ortix and Ania)
Slarr would be surprised. The moment he landed, Ortix turned as if seeing him flinging a glob of slime at the Belzar and pinning him to a tree. The slime began to eat away at cloth though the Belzar would be able to struggle free after a moment given that his slime was not meant to stick and hold things outside of his immediate control. If the slime was attached to him he had more control over it.

“What do we have here? Attempting to snag my prey?”

He did not see it the conventional sense after all but felt vibration and he knew that the foot falls caused the same tremor in the earth. This was the monster that he had encountered earlier a few weeks back on that rainy day.

“I am not going to steal your precious student,”
Slarr became visible.

“Student?” He chuckled a little but figured he would let the Belzar be surprised. “If you are lucky I'll leave you some table scraps.” And with that he turned back in the direction that he was heading as Slarr was left to struggle free a minute or so later ...

Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:52 pm

If she hadn't been attacked before, it certainly showed in her happy-go-lucky demeanor.

Veiled in a shroud of erotic comfort, Slarr would have a hard time missing out on the sight of her taut top and the phenomenal rack underneath, carried around like a trophy by the exotically tanned young woman whose incredibly voluptuous body would have made any man stir with desire. She flaunted her charms effortlessly for even the slightest step strained and stretched the uniform enveloping her form, likely unaware that anyone followed in her wake. Golden locks graced the most exquisite specimen in his field of view only for the girl to vanish in her pursuit of the path she'd already taken, leaving him to give chase and yet not too long since then Ania came to a rather startling discovery.

Two! She had completely neglected scanning for the second creature and even then could hardly place her finger on what exactly it was in spite of having experienced the same signals flowing into her consciousness before, unable to identify it. Breaking up the scheme with Slarr this close, however, was bound to reveal her latest breakthroughs with regards to self manipulation and ruin the occasion completely hence the disguised huntress decided to persevere for the moment.

She grumbled a little beneath her breath and pressed on, wondering how matters were going to play out between the two.

Ania learned from previous encounters with students and sought to mimic their preparations for slightly more adventurous trips hence a single strap satchel wound up strapped to her greatly captivating form, the lid of which flapped faintly in her casual stride as did the short skirt clinging to her beyond admirable measurements which concealed the plethora of her charms safe for periodic flashes of her underwear whenever that naturally sensual, swinging gait permitted every pair of eyes in the vicinity to catch a glimpse of white underneath.

Something differed from the otherwise flawless appearance which had been more than indicative of her intentions over the course of the day. She donned a pair of sturdy hiking boots as though she were consumed by wanderlust and a thirst for exploration, likely committed to sightseeing in more remote parts of the tropical island than regular hiking paths offered which left little doubt as to what was hidden within that bag.

Supplies, more importantly a dozen freshly grown strawberries to envelop her provisions in that appealing scent, and a bottle of water for the sake of keeping up appearances along the way.

"Phew .." A fake voice coupled with a forged appearance, surely Slarr would not have the thought capacity to notice anything beyond the honeyish hue of shiny golden hair upon the ravishing minx which cascaded all the way down to her lower waist. The seemingly unsuspecting woman's advances ground to a halt when neither pursuer appeared to give chase any longer, a somewhat unexpected turn of events which forced Ania to give them a chance to pass up.

She set down her pack and retrieved the bottle inside, popped the cap and took a few healthy swigs whilst scanning the treelines in a direction that wasn't their own. It allowed the Smoke Devil to peek inside if he ever managed to get back into range, an opportunity to spot the strawberry treats.

"Step up your game, Slarr." A silent thought dedicated only to herself as Ania began sealing the bottle once more and squatted beside her belongings in order to safely stash it away, her posture bent over enough to expose the outskirts of her deliciously snug undies nestling up against the alluring contours of her bottom half. The enchanting girl most likely prepared to leave her current position quite soon.

Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:17 pm

What the hell was he doing? Slarr only realized that he had struggled with the gope rather then just becoming insubstantial as if he won sort of reward for using his strength. Perhaps it was because the slime gave way like taffy.

He caught up to Ortix soon enough. The two feuded along the way. Slime hitting him or rather passing through his as his form broke up into smoke then became solid again. He even chucked spheres of flame at Ortix who simply reshaped himself in such a way that they had passed through empty areas.

Ortix sighed. “Look this is pointless.” Slarr could see the student now and glimpsed the strawberries. It wasn't long ago that he learned to combine his two loves in a sticky strawberry mess with Pia.

She was out and he tried to fix himself one of the strawberry smoothies she often made for him. One thing lead to another and well it lead to a bizarre mess.

“Indeed, at this rate neither of us will get her,”
Slarr gazed at the student half expecting the slime to try something while he was distracted and he was ready to shift forms at will. He had noticed something, he had managed to land some of the spheres of flame against Ortix to no effect. But he had learned ...

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:27 pm

Slarr was still under the impression that this was a student. He was blind and saw in a totally different fashion. He did not see a blond, colors were irrelevant to him but he could tell Ania's hair was longer than before.

“Look, if I save you a taste will you buzz off for a little while?”

“I want those strawberries too.”

“Eh? Whatever.”
Boy was he in for a surprise but the little annoyance was something he did not need to deal with when dealing with the true threat here. He came forth watching her at a distance. Slowly he crept in splitting two smaller portions of himself off so that they formed a triangle about her with Ania in the center.

“Why, hello Mistress. You act does not work on me. I have been looking for you for a while and knew that I would eventually find you,”
he came forth as did the other two smaller slimes as he lifted up from his compressed state on the ground as did the other slimes which had been barely a foot or so in height. His height only a mere 4' or so.

Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:29 pm

Refreshed and ready to depart at once as that pack had been wrapped around her form once more, there was a faint rustling noise of the bushes accompanied by a most familiar voice which had the alleged student spin around on the spot, fixating on the approaching slime although the notion of Mistress had been beyond telling of their first encounter.

"Ortix .." She hissed the name, eyes first wide in surprise and then narrowed in anger as the same creature happened to ruin a fairly pleasant occasion two times out of two, first with the girls and now this though the former permitted Ania to play the role of the savior for a little while.

Falling into a fighting stance rather than running away, one might think not many monsters had attacked the girl just yet and she still had a fighting spirit left, however in reality it proved more than fruitless as humans simply lacked the capabilities these creatures had as Ania would soon discover. "You're not even supposed to be here. Get lost before I-"

Hazelnut colored eyes fell to examine the sight of her human appearance, most importantly the inarguably ill fitted equipment with regards to human hands and feet which would not be able to oppose the vile ooze in any way, less even from the front and both exposed flanks where tentacles would have served far better than anything Ania currently possessed to fight him. It was a blatantly one sided engagement which reduced her possibilities to a single advantage, the distance which lingered inbetween them while he came forth.

She managed to outrun him before, but could not rely on superhuman abilities lest Slarr might spot such oddities and would catch onto what really existed beneath the charming facade of a deliciously tanned blonde with strawberry treats amid her sparse belongings. With slow and casual steps did the concealed huntress back away, trying to retain whichever space laid between her and each of the three heaps of slime.

The smaller ones couldn't be much of a challenge, but getting stuck in just one of them reduced her chance of escape as other portions of him close in. In the end his soon to be victim spoke up again, casting a glare upon the slimy goop. "Fine, you have me at gunpoint. What do you want from me?"

In essence he was supposed to leave, likewise leave Rhaine and even Etolie be as they were without targetting them again, but Ania was hardly in the mood for negotiations, even less the likes of which she had gone through with the Smoke Devil. "Did my little intervention a few weeks back really bother you that much that you actually went out of your way to find me? I only protected what's mine and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon."

Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:04 pm

Time was of the essence and he had only 5 minutes before the smaller slimes died if he did not rejoin them and creeping in ate up about half that time. She sounded surprised. He could not see that feature on her face but he could hear the slight change in her tone. As she backed up he could track her position and it was far easier determining what was inanimate trees and brush around him. He could determine where she was and that was the only matter of importance right now.

“In the goo so to speak,”
he grinned. “I am not the only one looking for you. There is a twerp fluttering around though he is in for a surprise.”

He held up a finger and made a slight shake of his head. “I have been keeping an 'eye' out for you so to speak but if I really wanted to find you I would have simple found that girl that addressed you as Mistress and either waited or simply use her to draw her to me if I grew bored and wanted to grab you attention. A haphazard search I suppose.

“Such a promising night ruined … alas … but you forget you own none of them until graduation at least.

“But I do not care for ownership and what not. Humans are pathetic as slaves and good for but one thing.”
He had some but hardly ever was away in space conducting his operations managing from afar for the most part. He was interested in his own entertainment.

“You owe for that intrusion,”
he stated still keeping her at the center of that triangle. As she stepped back he came forth and the two others took a step back. They all were moving those they were keeping that same distance.

“What I want from you, Mistress, is a bit of entertainment.”
So this wasn't a doughy eyed student though it was more entertaining at the thought that his entertainment for the evening shifted.

Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:13 pm

None of his synchronized, severed thirds instantaneously rushed forward to contain her and yet it became all the more obvious that Ania found herself encapsulated in quite the pickle with one of the least desirable adversaries on the entire island. In essence she wasn't weaker, not even in this form, but the human physique had been fairly limiting in several key aspects. Slarr might have been nearby, too, and any deviation from their common formula would provide doubts as to the nature of his chosen prey.

It dawned on her that the most effective means of defense had been one they experienced earlier, during their first encounter wherein his advances proved drastically slower in the pouring rain although the water bottle stashed amid the strawberries to her flank hardly contained enough water to dissolve his entire gooey self. She retrieved it nevertheless and removed the cap, ready to draw upon even the most hopeless tools in her current arsenal.

At the very least Rhaine and Etolie appeared to be on the safe side for now since every student likely had the same use and appeal to someone of his mindset, a blessing considering that Ania faced certain defeat unless she played her hand just right.

"Big words from a man with such fleeting integrity." A smug grin graced her features then and there, feigning greater degrees of confidence seeing how it was a pitiful verbal counter in light of the situation at hand, not that he could see her expression in the first place. "I intruded, you're intruding right now, I guess that settles it for us."

Surely Ortix caught onto her ruse already. There was only one more monster in pursuit and for the moment his presence held the little devil at bay whereas her current appearance as described by Slarr seemed to give away invitations to anyone around, but he would not have the time to speak any further as the alleged human female suddenly bolted.

She headed for the gaps inbetween the two lesser blobs to her six an an attempt to run past them for the huntress retained her advantage of superhuman perception and strength without any visible change to her appearance. Ania feigned, spun on the spot, then feigned again in hopes of confusing the slime even though constantly changing direction took barely the fraction of a second. Water splashed at the targetted heap of slime, as much as that bottle could disperse within these few fateful moments before trying to slip past the featureless goo offshoot.

With any luck running straight to the nearest river in order to throw him off only to double back would permit her to meet up with Slarr uninterrupted, but hopefully the Smoke Devil actually had the spine to keep Ortix at bay once he had his catch right in front of him.

Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:20 pm

He chuckled. “If only it were so easy.” She bolted of course and he pursued the smaller slimes fusing into him seeing that a chase would take much longer than a minute or two. He was quick though she was a fair degree quicker. And though his “vision” was short range he could unerringly detect all that had been nearby hidden as clearly as something out in the open.

Occasion vibrations in the ground told him which way to turn as he streaked forward. At one stage she had even used a water bottle the bulk of his slimy nature had twisted and formed a hole in his slime to allow the water to pass through. There was the crinkle of the bottle that came when she squeezed it and from that he could gauge her range from him that she had obtained.

A good chase was something that he enjoyed though he could hear the flowing of water up ahead. A river and though it was not moving swiftly he could hear the water cascading down a small cliff forming a water fall not too far away.

She had misinterpreted something he figured. That evening … the rain … yes water diluted his form in large amounts and made it harder to sustain his shape but a river could be annoying never the less.

He decided to diminish his profile before she reached it using his camouflage abilities to alter his coloration as he came forth creeping through the terrain. A part of him wondered if she were a tease of some sort luring in others on under the pretense she was a student … a raper of monsters? That was something he doubted but it did not concern him. Right now he would watch for afar and began to decide on a course of action, a clever on based on what he could determine. She was likely to stick close to that river until she was certain he had gone.

Again he split into three. He could watch on but that was not his style. Two he would send to the opposite side of the river. They climbed up the trees and slithered about the branches and moved from the branches on one side of the river banking to the other. Hiding among the foliage there and remaining stationary for now while the main body approached her, a grin on his features as he made himself very visible to her.

“Ah, there you have gotten yourself off too. It is time to put our little chase at an end.”
And with that he came forth racing straight at her in an effort to drive her to that river seeing how she was seeking to use that against him.

Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:52 am

Desperate times call for desperate measures, but charging straight into the main bulk of his strangely adhesive body would have resulted in one and the same outcome, no matter how often it happened to be attempted by suitable prey. It would have been foolish to surmise otherwise when even the great voluptuous huntress before him nearly fell victim to his biology, but thankfully she did have a trick or two of her own and managed to slip away last time. Today, however, fleeing from the scene had been just as prudent, perhaps even the only means of getting away safely in her current form.

In spite of carrying the extra weight of her strawberry treats, Ania decided not to ditch it in hopes of providing Slarr with some sort of exotic luxury in case she wound up captured, an unlikely occurrence and yet to deem herself superior from the start would be a juvenile mistake. She might only be up against a slime, a slower opponent than most who faced her in the past, but fighting against him wasn't quite on her mind.

It was only by the time they reached the river that Ortix appeared to have succumbed to the odds of losing her in the thicket and his alleged form of most promising entertainment had assumed a slower pace for the moment, slowly following alongside the shifting body of water rather than staying nearby as he had expected. She lived near the coast for the same reason that without such a marvelous disguise, Ania would not have stepped outside in the first place.

But inevitably the vile creature caught up and Ania grudgingly ascertained without any reasonable doubt that his stature was the same as before, meaning that, unless he somehow retained the same volume regardless of how many portions of himself he split off, he was more than prepared to ambush her.

It would have been quite a sight for anyone with eyesight, too. There the young woman stood, tanned skin graced by a gossamer film of sweat which glistened invitingly beneath what little light the canopies let through, particularly these beautifully sculpted thighs and the uppermost portion of her cleavage. A gleaming bead of salty essence slithered along the latter, skimming across the vein of her neck before vanishing amid the cloth stretching bounty of her concealed chest, revealing just how vulnerable the amazon had been out in the jungle.

She hunted at night for a reason. Any direct sunlight had been extremely bothersome, to the point where such immense warmth could weaken her as it did now or ultimately be more than painful enough to confine her to the open sea or Shokushu's pool area. Reshaped and adapted to another facade allowed her to venture across the campus without much trouble, but these matters had yet to be resolved in her undying search for perfection.

The student flashed a smug smile nevertheless. "I believe you're gravely mistaken. You're not quick enough to catch up unless I slow down." Out of pure reflex his intended target leapt across the river, or rather sought to slip across before her body pitifully plummetted into the stream below, tearing mud and soil from the other side along with her. "Ah!" Perhaps it was his sudden onslaught, the snug clothing wrapped around her form or the very time of day itself, but it didn't work out as expected.

In any case, it did not abate her desire to flee any. Having jumped too early came at the cost of a viable flight path, but heading further downstream within the water itself could hardly be disadvantageous when water diminished his efficiency somewhat. "Figures .." She hoped that respond to such misfortune quickly would give her an edge, regrettably a dull one as letting him get close in the first place was a mistake birthed from an unwarranted sense of superiority.

Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:50 am

The slimes zipped off straight away to get to the opposite side of the river as soon as he heard it though the main body had a bit of work flushing her out. He was in hurry up mode like a football team in the final two minutes of a game.

Ortix pressed forward and tried to flush her out quicker though he had considered that his volume may change, the other slimes may perish and he had to build his size back up through moisture evaporation. He sighed at that thought but pay back did require sacrifices at times.

“Don't you think I realize this?”
He chuckled though as he moved forward she moved away to the river as he deduced. She could have stayed in it though he had a few ideas to thwart that if she did. He was expecting her to continue on though letting the river slow him down at the very least. He could sense the other slimes on the other side of the river waiting and remaining hidden though he wanted to flush her straight into them.

Of course he decided to give her a little incentive tossing a portion of his slime at her. Should it hit he could control it as well as eat at the cloth of her clothes though even if she were a student a single glob wasn't going to hinder her much. The aim was to get her to the other side. In the river there was no cover after all and while his ammo was finite he could toss enough slime at her and hinder her. No, he sought to drive her to the others that had been laying in ambush.

To increase his odds one of the slimes moved up into a tree to descend on her while the other lingered near some brush ready to spring out at her and attempt to tangle up her legs as the first dropped down on her from above.

Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:21 pm

Ania evidently became a sitting duck for even under the protection of flowing water Ortix simply tossed a minor piece of himself at vulnerable portions of the alleged student of which there were plenty above the surface. It wound up smacking into her right shoulder, eating away at her top although it did not remain there for long with her closeness to the water as the stuff had been partially wiped off and doused in that precious liquid relief, but it was more than enough to bring about a change of mind.

Wading through the stream wasn't the most adequate means of escape and likely slower than sprinting further into the forest in hopes of foiling his plans for entertainment today. If his talents involved any mental powers or there were some others means through which his severed slimes had been connected to the main body, Ania could not tell, but with distance the somewhat desperate huntress concluded that getting away proved far easier, especially without Slarr to witness her rapid getaway.

She wound up climbing onto the other side, propelling herself forward instantaneously only to fall victim to his lowly intellect. His subservient offshoot laid in ambush and left any auditory signals for the huntress to process at a minimum. They didn't breathe, or live in any conventional sense since they lacked any discernible heartbeat and Ania happened to chance upon their trap with practiced bravado.

"What?!" Slime fell upon her from above, narrowly missing out on the chance to engulf her entire skull as the tanned beauty evaded its sudden attack, but in the end not even one of his fellow monsters could avoid him completely. She found her shoulder and entire arm encompassed by the substance in the blink of an eye as gravity pulled that hideous goop to the ground, impairing her agility to an extent although his second predatory slime caught the formidable human specimen off guard completely.

It clung to one of her legs as the other had been drawn aside in a hasty response and worked its way up from there while Ania desperately sought to break free, feeling all of him creep upon her neck and whole right flank while her subdued limb bent at the knee, collapsing amid the plethora of impulses shooting through her entire body at the time. It collided with the sticky mess on the ground that was part of his body, losing it almost entirely while inch by inch the bountiful predator got entangled in thick ooze.

She could not procure enough acid from her ressources to burn off little more than a smidgen of his current form which hadn't even been attached to his main body at the time. Struggling and shaking from side to side, Ania could only do so much while her defeat appeared to be imminent, only sinking deeper and deeper into her assailants with every single motion.

Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:04 am

The slime didn't last long. It clung to the shoulder dissolving some of the cloth though it did it's job in stating that stopping there was a very bad idea. She could submerge though is such a case he would have been at a loss as to what to do provided she did not touch the bottom of that river he would loose track of her though once she reestablished contact she would have noted it.

Slarr had figured it out. While he was airborne whether visible or not Ortix did not perceive him and while he had evaded some attacks it was due to hearing a sizzle or feeling heat before contact was made rather than seeing it.

She had not worked that out and had been prompted to continue as he had hoped.

The slime that adhered to her shoulder lost the ability to keep it's shape and washed off flowing back to Ortix to rejoin with him. As she went though he held his position here in the event she tried to double back though soon he would ooze up a tree on this side and move across branches as his lesser selves had to scale down a tree on the other side. He was still new to this splitting ability only recently playing with it but since detached slime remained under his control for such a short time before dying it was at great risk to his overall size.

His success was due in strong part from his anatomy that was so different. He did not breath and lacked a heartbeat though there were electrical impulses that went through each section of the ooze unless dormant.

The two oozes became one as they melted together dissolving cloth and leather but more importantly the main body knew that the smaller ones succeeded in their task as they were an extension of him. They restrained her while Ortix arrived on the scene.

She was all sorts of gooey mess along with dissolved clothing on one side of her body. The first thing he did was merged with the smaller ooze. They were one and he could breath a sigh of relief that was if he breathed in the first place!

“Oh, we are going to have a ton of fun Mistress!”
He entangled her legs as his upper body leaned away from her though he remained in front of her. “Now the fun begins,” and he groped her chest roughly with his hands.

Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:03 pm

Instinctively opposing whichever tissue threatened to ensnare her, Ania fought him off to the last possible moment by utilising the pride of her greatly trained muscles for even in their altered state, attempting to match the blessed appearance of the adult female body, they managed to exert a fair degree of raw strength. They could not puncture his membrane in the slightest, however, oftentimes stirring the colossal bulk of his main body more so than anything else, leaving the huntress completely at his mercy.

Surrendered to the slime based creature, half of her exotic frame laid exposed to the open air and her usurper himself while the other was about to join the first in unsheathing her delicate body similar to one carefully unwrapping a treasured christmas present.

Sinfully bountiful charms riddled the disguised amazon. She inhaled and exhaled feverishly, emphasizing on the generous swell of her massive mammaries whereas further down there simply existed all the more evidence for her voluptuousness. Waspish hips bled over into thick and feminine thighs, accompanied by an incredibly round yet shapely rump truly worthy of worship, a remarkable piece of ass. A mere slap to that ripe butt would cause the whole divine peach to jiggle in appreciation, no doubt.

"Hngh .. S-screw you .. pitiful creature that you are .." She hissed in defiance and yet the beat of her heart quickened in frequency at the sight of his oncoming hands, or rather what passed for hands in his species, and her plump breasts, stricken with silken texture and marvelous bodily heat, depressed like delightfully mellow dough beneath his strange physical makeup whereas the hidden temptation of getting dominated sparked a profound thrill within her core which, in turn, had her nipples pulsate with an unmistakable warmth. They hardened in an instant, revealing a duo of excitedly twitching pink cherries amid a sea of chocolate goodness thanks to the nature of her disguise, a treasure someone with a hindered eyesight like him could never truly cherish.

"It .. It's not f-fun .. It feels disgusting!" In response to his attention the woman wound up jutting out her ample bosom into prominence, her face twisting into a grimace of undesired pleasure. A pleasantly tingling shudder raced through Ania at his touch, enhanced by a sharp gasp dedicated to his seemingly loathed attention.

In the past her feminine portions had often been neglected by common students safe for few exceptions from the norm and while hiding, or even downright switching off any visual sliver of evidence depicting her own delight in their lovemaking, Ortix triggered exactly what Slarr was meant to partake of this very moment in time.

She writhed and trembled with freshly inflamed lust, trying to set herself free somehow by slipping out of the gooey mess that was his body and her partially dissolved clothes. It was hopeless and already her own form responded kindly to his rough advances, letting the hunter turned prey wonder just how much more blissful stimulus her humiliating defeat entailed considering that his vile touch cascaded over little more than her sensitive bust at that point.

Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:34 pm

And what a treasure it was as that cloth was dissolved by the gooey slime that stuck fast to her as she struggled. The slime became a mutated green-brown for the one in the trees was green to blend in with the leaves and the other brown to blend into the dirt though the main body was a sickly green as he wished to stand out and grab her attention earlier. Now the slime was shifting to the same hue as her tanned form as it was a natural act for him to take on the color of the background he was set against though he could consciously alter his coloration at will or prevent from changing in the first place.

The defiance in her voice had been over ridden by the points of those nipples he felt. Cloth dissolving until there were huge holes it her shirt at the front and her bra snapped away. He was fine tuned to feeling vibrations and could feel the quicken of her heart.

The struggles could be real but Ortix knew that in this form at least he had the upper hand and so he wasted no time. Shaping mouths on his palms he began to suckle against her nipples as he squeezed those ripe melons. Clearly they were perky and full and only Nin came close to matching such a marvelous size.

Another arm came up from the slime behind her back grasping those blond locks and tugging her hair back as the slime absorbed any moisture on her body as he steadily dissolved the remainder of her clothing.

Yet another arm formed behind her smacking that perfect ass and causing it to jiggle though he was not use to his victims having tails and thus a tendril of slime explored it.

“Someone seems to like this, but I wonder how you like electricity?”
Another hand raised up from the slime and this one pushed a taser to the surface of his palm. So entangled in her though any shocks he delivered to her he would feel as well though he had no particular vulnerability to it and since he did not wish to give up such an advantage he was going to play this by ear as he rubbed the end of the tool against that flat abdomen. It was off right now though she did not have the best advantage to see it so he let her feel it first just as he monitored the beat of her heart.

“Not going to alter yourself, Mistress? Very well, it looks as if I get to have some fun and by the feel of things you do not seem to mind this at all.”

“But it's not meant to be fun,” he chuckled despite her enjoyment that he could clearly hear and feel. “Well, not for you so much.” Ortix really never cared if it was pleasure or pain his victims felt. Often he would break them down until they accepted pleasure though it did not seem that she needed any incentive or would break like the others. He just wished to be compensated for missing out on his prey and having some entertainment and this was far more than any student could offer up.

He was just getting started, some of his slime traced against the folds of her womanhood along her slit as the plethora of hands consumed her.

Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:47 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 103 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next