View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 2:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Reward (for Kanoe) 

Post Re: Reward (for Kanoe)
Just as Kanoe began to comply with her orders the drug had embolden Daphnee too in such a way that she hadn't been as reserved or second guessed herself as often. She discovered things about the drug and even tested a few things out from time to time if she had thought about it.

It had not been too hard to locate the witch, nor did she expect any sort of complaint to be lodged taken it for granted that Kanoe would shift around other responsibilities. Daphnee kept busy with her duties and she had taken a big chunk of time out for these experiments though a means of getting back some of that time was brought up when she was last at the labs supplying her report.

“Good, let's get started,”
she met the witch and proceeded inside the library. She was carrying a paper bag much like you would get from a mall outlet store and once inside she had excused herself too speak with a staff member at the library.

There was nothing crucial here so she would be locking up once they were done. There were a few last minute students here, those that searched last minute for this book or that or those that had been here for some time killing the remainder of the day.

None of that mattered to what they were doing as Daphnee returned with a cart and a piece of parchment that she gave to Kanoe. “Simply, find the books load them up and bring them down for rebinding all the info is there. You'll find them primarily on the fourth and fifth floors, some on the third.”

The upper floors tended to be deserted save for those that sought out obscure topics the popular books were on the first three floors so there would be little interaction with others for this. She would be allowed to use the service elevator while she worked too and the lights on the upper levels beyond the first three floors worked on a timer and only illuminated a section of the floor namely the isle one was in.

“Head to the restroom on the fifth floor, change and get to work I'll check in on you.”

Delegation, Kanoe would deal with some of the easier stuff she had no need to oversee herself. In the bag Kanoe would find a change of clothes, not exactly a uniform but more a custom one would find in a strip club, a sexy librarian complete with non prescription glasses.

Daphnee went about other duties she was tasked with catching up more or less and freeing some time. Things like retrieving books to be rebound or setting up labs was nothing major and so the lesser tasks could be assigned to her.

It was time consuming work but nothing too difficult. Search the stacks for said book collect it and with the cart she didn't have to bring them downstairs a few at a time but rather could collect most of them in a few trips.

She was shown where to drop the books off and before long there was no one left in the library and indeed Daphnee was meant to lock up or there was a staff member around somewhere that wasn't so apparent.

It was while she had been on the fourth floor later into her retrieval duties that she would hear a sound, a book landing on the floor. Upon investigating it was Daphnee who grinned as she noticed the witch.

“Rather tedious work. But you're looking well, how much more do you have left?”

Not many by this stage, in fact by mere coincidence the book Daphnee used to get her attention was one that she was searching for so there were only a few titles left. She would note that Daphnee had a bag of her own now though green eyes regarded her.

“This has helped out a far bit ...”
brushing her hand against her neck a finger stroked over her ear as she spoke. “Perhaps a treat is in order, perhaps not. Convince me ...”

Whatever her aims had been she relinquished that brief contact watching Kanoe's eyes and studying what she both saw and could deduce.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:57 pm

Kanoe headed to the fifth floor of the rather large library. Heat flushed her cheeks as she slipped into the outfit prepared for her. She now looked like a school librarian though the blouse could not be fully buttoned up, leaving her cleavage exposed. The witch tried to move quickly though there was not much to worry about in the upper floors of the library, few students come up here which spared the student a little embarrassment.

The task was simple, find the books and take them back for rebinding. The only problem was tracking all down which took time. Thankfully, the library was organized and finding them by letter or author sped up the process. Eventually, she was striding quickly in her high heels as her breasts jiggled and sway with her shapely hips. Her head had become that wonderful bubbly warmth that the drug and addiction rewarded her so many times before.

Distracted in her haze, the witch cried out and jumped at the sound of a book hitting the floor. Heat flushed her cheeks as she saw Daphnee waiting for her. Nipples poked through Kanoe's top as her breathing began to shudder. Daphnee moved in close, her hand touching her and tickling her ear. Toes curled as she could feel her own love juices trickling slowly down her inner thighs, the skirt barely hiding her shame. There was no saying no to Daphnee's offer. "I'll... I'll do anything..." she croaked out through the lump in her throat.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:10 pm

(Sorry I thought I had posted this a few days back and just saw that I hadn't)

Her arousal was made clear the moment that she witnessed Kanoe. The nipples that poked out against her shirt only emphasized those large jugs. The change in breathing made her wonder now if the responses were triggered by her mere presence now. That was something she would have to watch in the future but for now she just made a note of that.

“Startled you?” That was a rhetorical question seeing how that she knew the effect already. She could understand about being jumpy here, she had spent many hours doing this chore, it was never ending after all as the books that had been rebound grew older and worn though there were a lot of books in the first place. She would never repeat the same titles though seeing that they did not need such maintenance for a while though there were a great deal of them to get through. In a sense there would always be work as long as the library functioned.

She had been attacked here too on two separate occasions though once the end result was getting rid of the enspelled collar . The first time was a while back, however, so as far as places went the library was safe, or at least as safe as any place else on this island.

Putting Kanoe to work like this saved her a lot of time she noted. Though she was still playing catch up she wasn't too far behind with her slipping out to take care of this and that the additional help would let her catch up soon enough. And there were other girls that had demerits that she could place to work on minor things too if it served to teach and punish them at the same time. She would consider it though did not want to clutter things up for the time. Besides, she was only interested in the one Pet and seeing just how far the drug had taken things. The others, if she chose to use them, would be platonic situations.

“Mm, one would say that you were looking forward to this,”
she set her bag down on the edge of a bookshelf as she regarded the witch. She was at close range and had offered anything to which she grinned.

“Anything? That is a very dangerous word but it's too late to take it back. If the library wasn't closed right now I could send you downstairs stripped … but that's a start. Strip, Miss Shade.”
She had waited for compliance taking a breast in her hand and delicately fondling it back and forth. Her thumb tracing over the erect nipple in slow circles.

“On your knees,” she commanded as she got something out of the bag. She could hear the crinkle of paper as Daphnee stood behind her getting out a blindfold and tying into place after removing those glasses. Fingers smoothly stroked through that long hair of hers.

She had Kanoe adjust a bit on her knees facing toward a bookcase and stretching her arms out to grasp it. She then squatted down behind her, a hand curling around her so that her fingers tweaked the nipples of her breast and another rubbed against her ass cheek before smacking it though there had been no real strength behind the act.

“Shall I rearrange the means of you ridding those black marks? I wonder … this is unusual for me,”
she announced kissing a shoulder afterward. “Interested?” The hand rubbing her ass moved to stroke along the slit of her sex while her thumb rolled against her clit.

Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:52 am

This pattern of behavior happened consistently with each meeting. Daphnee called Kanoe in to do something and Kanoe would obey. The student's own mind seemed to reward her obedience, goading her to comply with anything Daphnee suggested. The drug ensured she would come crawling back, practically begging for orders in order to feel that sweet bliss again and again.

It was apparent that Kanoe did not care about the black marks anymore. She was not even keeping count. She did not need a reason to obey. She simply needed the orders to do so. The drug was fed into her system at varying doses, allowing Daphnee to test limits and so forth. Throughout the process, the raven haired witch was taking her training very well.

Weeks had passed as Kanoe performed task after task. She approached Daphnee's table, setting down a tray of food. The witch was dressed in a skimpy french maid outfit. The tight blouse looked as if it would fall off if the woman took too deep a breath, darkened areolae visible above the edge of the fabric. "Your meal, Mistress," Kanoe said softly, heat flushing her cheeks, "Is it to your liking?" Thighs rubbed together as the hum of a vibrator rippled through her clitoris. She was nothing more than a plaything but the woman did not care anymore. Every moment of service to her Mistress was absolute bliss and everything else seemed so empty in comparison.

Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:51 pm

She had made reference to those black marks less and less as time went on. At first it was the carrot before the cart, a reason for what she was doing though by the time it was apparent that there was less of a need to have that sort of motivation she ceased in providing Kanoe with a reason for arriving here. In private she made her notes on those marks and was supplied with updates from time to time.

Her greatest concern was to ensure that Kanoe was not back sliding. Getting along with fellow classmates wasn't an issue but setting a good example had been. She may not have been approachable by most but that wasn't exactly what she was expecting and focused on those matters that she had opted to change.

All the while she experimented with dosages. Sometimes more of a dose, sometimes less. She had worked out the idle dose and had learned that the drug did incredible work. After being consumed so often the additional doses only needed to be smaller. While she had figured that if the drug were completely washed out of the system then there would be problems with having to start over again.

Granted, it may have been quicker to reach previous levels though the drug had a long life lingering for a fair bit before washing through the system. At one stage she realized that overdosing did not seem possible though granted it made for a needy mess it didn't seem possible unless deliberate.

This must have been a safeguard by NICE. She wasn't a scientist after all and would have encountered more problems as she was working out that prefect dose though now she seemed to have a handle on it. Kanoe was coming by more often now. Whether commanded to or not. Sometimes she turned her away when she was too busy with details she could not regulate to others.

It was strange at first being in this role but she grew more and more comfortable with it. She had to balance matters though for there had been no neglecting of her duties to her Mistress so she experienced things at both ends of the spectrum, as servant and Mistress herself. She had made a plead of loyalty to Vera after all and did not neglect that role even if her station had changed since that time.

She was no longer that wall flower though not very popular or having many friends she was noticed now, or at least the sash was.

Kanoe had lived through increasing matters of embarrassing situations too. As she tested those limits of the drug she required more and more of her servant. It was a slow, yet gradual increase too. There was no sense to her to test limits right away to the extreme though in retrospect it would have probably been quicker.

But what was done was done. Trial and error for the most part and now she had the witch before her in this state. Starting off with a brick of putty she molded and sculpted her as she deemed fit. Even now she played with Kanoe somewhat hearing the slight buzzing sound in the air. Clearly Kanoe provided many uses and not all of them had been in the bedroom. Most of the time it had been lessening the mundane work for her and she had wondered if this was how her own Mistress managed things, delegating assignments to her Prefects while focusing on tasks they could not handle. There were some differences between what a Prefect could do and a student but it struck her as similar.

Daphnee paused before answering Kanoe. She sampled the food that had been offered then nodded briefly. “Yes, this is sufficient thank you.”

She could see that her Pet was in need, the rubbing of those thighs. Often she allowed Kanoe to take meals with her but today she had made her wait, eat after while she got ready for some night work and had her clean up afterward.

When all was said and done though her tasks finished for the evening. She wouldn't be getting back until morning. After all she still served her own Mistress though she had a bit of fun as the witch washed the dishes, moving up behind her and giving her breasts a squeeze. They really were an easy target.

“You will keep the vibrators going throughout the night and into the morning during classes. If you make it through the day you have my permission to come here, though no sooner than three o'clock.” She surmised by later in the day she could fake the fact that she wasn't exhausted herself if that had been the case.

“Do you know anything of puppetry?”

Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:54 pm

Kanoe took the dirty dishes and washed them in the sink. "Ahhhhnnnn!" Her body went rigid as hands squeezed her huge breasts. She felt her breasts release their nectar into the insides of her blouse, soaking the material as dark spots became visible. "Uhhhnnnn..." A light tweak of her nipples left her body numb as all the pleasure rushed up to the student's head. Fingers trembled as her wrists rested on the lip of the sink, barely holding onto the dish she was working on.

Her overall sensitivity had increased greatly thanks to the drug to the point that breast play alone could bring her over the edge. The student's inner thighs glistened with a river of her sexual juices. Even if Kanoe wanted to resist, her body knew who to obey. "Uhhhnnn... N-No... No, Mistress... Uhhnnn..." she groaned out her answer, knees wobbly and weak as her breasts throbbed and firmed with her ever growing arousal. This question was asked before most likely but Kanoe was in no condition to review her memories in her current state. All she cared about was those hands on her breasts and obeying every command given to her.

Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:52 pm

“I know a thing or two about it. It's not what I practice requiring more motor control then ventriloquism but twist and move the sticks in a particular way you can control the strings attached to the puppet and make it move.

“You are now my puppet, Miss Shade. I can pull whichever strings I desire. Wouldn't you agree?”
She again squeezed those breasts knowing full well of the reaction that she would get. At this stage it had been impossible for Kanoe to disguise her desires.

That vibrator had been going for a bit as well and she could smell the arousal in the air. She soon felt the wet patches of cloth beneath her palms. “Oh, now you've done it. That uniform needs to be washed.”

Her hands pulled away from those breasts smoothing down her abdomen then resting upon her hips. She then swatted her ass rubbing it afterward. “Tidiness is paramount. Good discipline begins with order. Finish here then remove your uniform, you'll have to wash it later.”

She had departed to allow for her to do this. With the dishes done she did the rest of the cleaning naked seeing that the outfit needed to be cleaned. Not that there had been much of a worry that anyone came by. The drug had melted away such concerns as far as shame or modesty went when commands had been issued. The reward of pleasure was just too great in her mind and after so long it overrode most things. Self preservation was one of the things that were so basic that the chemical could not override it at all.

That wasn't to say that there wouldn't be a degree of risk taking as long as Kanoe believed she could reasonably get away with something without endangering herself much. It was the difference in leaving her hand in a campfire or just reaching in to pull something out of the flames.

After all the rewards meant nothing if one was dead.

When all but the laundry had been completed Daphnee sought her out again. She could see the effect of arousal on her, the mess of those large breasts or the stickiness that ran down her thigh. Green eyes regarded the witch before circling around her like a shark waiting for an opening to strike.

A finger skimmed over her ass then hip as she stepped out in front of her. Her finger lowering down to that clit that had been thoroughly stimulated by the vibrator earlier. She circled it slowly, carefully, a few times as she grinned at the witch.

“Puppet, Pet, you have done well setting a good example to your peers as well as doing the tasks I assign you. For the time being you will continue in your current role. Set a good example and serve as directed, blah, blah, blah. And if you are lucky you will receive a reward every once in a while if you serve well. Now, clean yourself up, finish the laundry and you are dismissed until tomorrow.”

She stepped forward, sealing the commands with a rare kiss as she gave a full breast a squeeze before leaving Kanoe to her own devices allowing that need and desire to build, that want to obey. After all there had to be a little guess work as far as reward went, it grew stale if behavior was rewarded each time. Sometimes praise would have to suffice, regardless she intended to keep Kanoe returning for a long time to come.

Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:06 am

"Ooooohhhhhnnnn..." The witch's body went rigid as her luscious breasts were squeezed. The pleasure flowed directly into her brain, leaving her numb outside the throbbing heat spreading throughout her entire body. Her legs wobbled and grew weak as her clitoris pulse with erotic agony as the vibrator hummed tirelessly.

Kanoe was the puppet and Daphnee held all the strings. She danced to the Prefect's tune, unable to resist her advances or the drug's effects. The witch shuddered, struggling to hold in the boiling orgasm deep within her loins. "Uhhnn... Y-Yes... M-Mistress..." she groaned, nearly swooning right there as Daphnee drew away. The witch continued washing the dishes then stripped off her uniform. Her nipples were long and erect as her trembling thighs shined with her flowing juices.

Her mind practically shut down the moment Daphnee returned and began fondling her glistening exposed form. Kanoe's role as an obedient servant would continue though the rewards would become less frequent. It was unknown how much of an effect it would have on the student over a long period of time. It was doubtful Kanoe would be much trouble even if she did get back some of her senses. The drug had a tight hold on her and the putty that was Kanoe's mind had been molded thoroughly by this Prefect's hand. The witch gave a slow bow of compliance before continuing her duties. She finished cleaning her uniform and was soon out the door to attend class, vibrator humming away against her aching pearl.

Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:20 pm

Daphnee did not try to correct those things that were impossible though limit them. She knew that as long as Kanoe fought back things would continue to get damaged. She did not wish to acknowledge the visitors and did not know herself if it was rather standard to do so. Certainly it had not been encouraged and while she figured they were real there was the slight chance that Vera was correct, that her delusions were coming back at times.

She had worked through her confusion and wound up accepting the visitors while they were here and trying to gather more information in the event it was real. Since she did not wish to be commuted and had been under threat by Therion she did not take such chances even if with Therion the threats were directed at her Mistress rather than herself.

Not even those at NICE acknowledge them though all this experimentation was downright bizarre she did not question it. If there were no aliens there was something strange going on here anyway but given that she believed that this was real the school wasn't so strange.

And now she had a little distraction in Kanoe. Even if the effects of the drug had some unforeseen long term effect she figured she could handle it in the future. And even if Kanoe did manage to rid all those black marks she hardly thought that she would cease returning.

From what she could tell the drug was pretty brainwashing in that sense. But for the time being she would simply have to monitor the effects of the drug closely.

Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13