View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 4:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 The Heartless and the Maid [Vera] 

Post Re: The Heartless and the Maid [Vera]
Vanessa listened intently. It didn't sound like Vera had let up from her typing, so what was touching her? The sensations grew all too real. The crimson-haired girl didn't believe she was that desperate to start imagining such things. The maid continued to wipe the top of the desk, biting her lip as she felt the hand reach further north. A monster wouldn't attack both of them, would they? Or... what if it was some sort of invisible monster? What if Yohko's story of being overtaken by Vera was actually by a ghost monster? A stream of thoughts flooded her head.

"No, nothing's wrong!" Vanessa's voice squeaked. The redhead stood back up and looked back at Vera. "Ah, okay." She replied calmly. So it was Vera touching her. The inspection would take a second or two. Then, Vanessa could leave the tower. The redhead pinched her skirt in a similar fashion. It was at that moment that she became conscious of something. Why... did she feel strange down there? Vanessa gulped, hoping that Vera wouldn't notice, or wouldn't care. She lifted her skirt, and revealed her white panties. Part of it seemed a bit... darker than the other spot, but only by a small margin. Vanessa was aware of this, and allowed her mistress to inspect her before quickly lowering her skirt. Did she see?

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:12 am

Vera frowned faintly. "You forgot to call me by my title, Ms. Crowell," she said firmly, "Discipline is important. You say you wish to learn from me but have yet to ask a single question during your visits here." The command was given and Vanessa lifted her skirt only to immediately lower it again. "I did not say you could lower your skirt, Ms. Crowell," she said, "Do not make me repeat myself again." The student already knew that making Vera repeat herself was a big pet peeve of the Head Girl. It was best not to anger her.

The Head Girl moved closer. "What is this?" she asked, pressing her finger on the damp spot on the woman's panties, "I told you last night that a maid must keep her uniform clean. Do you believe this is to standard? Do you know what you must do if an article of clothing is not to standard, Ms. Crowell?"

Much like down in the basement, the method of correction was removal. This meant Vanessa must remove the undergarment. "Good..." she said calmly, "Now, you may lower your skirt. Is there anything you wish to talk about, Ms. Crowell? Have you finished cleaning?" Did she finish with the desk? What about under the desk? Was that required? Vera gave no hints as she waited for Vanessa to answer or speak up about anything else.

Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:40 am

"Ah! I'm sorry, mistress..." Her eyes widened when she made such a mistake. It was then that she noticed the silver-haired woman had becoming increasingly critical of her. Vanessa lifted her skirt again. She winced, though trying her best to remain still as the finger pressed against her spot. She seemed disappointed- frightened even. The crimson-haired girl slowly slid her panties off of her. As her panties came down her leg, so did her skirt. This prevented her womanhood from being seen. She held onto the panties with one hand. The girl intended on putting it away as soon as possible to get it out of the head girl's sight.

Then, the question came. "I..." The maid paused for a moment, hoping she wouldn't say the wrong thing. Was she missing anything? Vanessa decided to play it safe. "I believe the inside of the desk is the only place that's left. I could clean that too, if you so wish me to, mistress." She replied sheepishly.

Monsters:

Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:58 am

The Head Girl had not changed her standards. This just happened to be the first time Vanessa had noticeable flaws that needed correcting. "The insides of the drawers are not necessary, Vanessa," Vera stated, "But you may clean the floor under the desk if you wish. I can stop working for tonight and give you space. If not, I will begin inspecting your work. You finished much faster tonight, very good."

Just like that, things were as if nothing had gone wrong. But, Vanessa knew of her previous mistakes as she could feel the draft running between her thighs and under her skirt. Much like before, the red head was given a choice. Being bent over and cleaning the floor would leave her exposed. Vera did say she would give her space though. So there should be no chance of being touched by her, right?

Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:08 am

Vanessa took that question as a test of her loyalty. She could say that she didn't want to clean the floor, but that only left room for Vera to nit-pick at her flaws. Not that it was wrong, but if the knight wanted to truly be helpful, she shouldn't think twice as to something this minor. "I'll clean the floor, mistress." She said in a low voice. The redhead tugged onto her skirt, wishing that she could somehow make the skirt longer. When Vera left, the crimson-haired girl inhaled, then breathed out. "Okay, well... here goes." The girl the panties away from sight and made her way over to Vera's table. She bent down until she was on all-fours. Her skirt pulled up immediately, and she felt a breeze brush against her womanhood. Her cheeks flushed red once more. If she had kept track of how many times she blushed while on-duty, she was sure it was over double digits by now. Anyways, the girl wanted to finish up before Vera came back and saw her in such an embarrassing state. While her womanhood was fully exposed, a slight lower part of her ass could be seen. It wasn't that her skirt was too short- it was a matter of having to get down in the first place with a skirt on.

Monsters:

Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:00 am

"As you wish," she simply said as she went to her computer to log off and then headed for the kitchen. Head Girls were still human afterall and this one had yet to eat. Vera knew a little about cooking but she rarely had the time to prepare any significant meals. She usually just purchased something from the cafe or one of her servants would make her something during their time with her.

Vanessa was free to work. Being this exposed, a monster would certainly take advantage of the situation, right? But, nothing seemed to happen. The student heard footsteps of Vera moving about. Being under the desk, she could not see anything but Vera's legs moving across the room and to a small dining table in the large living area. If Vera was looking, she would see Vanessa exposed. It was strange that the student was so concerned about such things when she had literally been naked in front of this Head Girl in the past.

Finally, Vera came to her desk and called out to Vanessa. "Would like something to eat, Ms. Crowell?" Vera asked. If the student accepted, she would find grilled cheese sandwiches were prepared at the table. The Head Girl sat down and would eat quietly. Just like that, nothing happened. Vera did not force herself on the student nor did any unseen monster.

Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:14 am

Why was the redhead embarrassed about revealing herself to the head girl? Because the knight was supposed to reformed. How shameless was it to be half-naked, wagging her ass around as she cleaned the floor? She finished up and finally stood up, brushing off a bit of sweat off of her forehead. The girl put away some of her supplies before looking over to Vera. "How generous of you, mistress. Thank you." Vanessa went to the sink to clean her hands before graciously accepting the food. She sat down at the seat across from Vera and began to nibble on the food. The day was coming to an end, and so was her visit here.

Vanessa dared not make a move at Vera. The last two times she tried that, she paid dearly. There were no signs that Vera was particularly interested in the redhead at all. Besides, she was a proper girl now. No need to cloud her mind with such strange fantasies. She had come here to repay Vera a favor. The girl carried the plate over to the sink, washed it, and placed it away. Vanessa returend back into the room. "Well, I suppose this is the last time we'll be seeing each other. It was a pleasure serving you, mistress."

Monsters:

Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:43 am

The last two times she tried were hardly appropriate to say the least. During the meal, Vera would speak up. "You mentioned before that you see yourself as a knight in shining armor. What does that mean to you exactly? Knights serve under kings and queens and yet until recently, that has never been your desire." It probably still was not Vanessa's desire though it was hard to say. The student was much more reserved now yet still very obedient.

"I would like to hear more about how you felt last night. Do you get these cases of fear, anxiety, and loneliness often, Ms. Crowell?" Vera asked, "I understand if you do not wish to speak about it. But, it is a long climb up and down this tower and you are here now. I would be a poor Mistress to not ask."

Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:55 am

The knight set her sandwich down for a moment. She let out a sigh and looked up at the head girl. "I thought I was a knight-in-shining armor. I suspected you of wrong-doing. Like a wicked dragon, I wanted to slay you. Forgive me for stating it so bluntly." The crimson-haired girl blushed. It seemed like Vera had genuinely cared about her, as the girl's ears perked up to the question. "I do get lonely. Between these monstrous hallucinations and classes, I feel like I exist in a different world from all of these students here." Vanessa reached up and tightly hugged herself. Her nails dug into her shoulders. "The only way I know how to cure my loneliness is through lust. I'm a cursed, tainted knight." Oh, those words were hard to say.

Monsters:

Sun May 03, 2015 12:10 am

"A dragon? Well, that is certainly a new one," Vera replied. She did not see herself as much of a dragon. She was bound by the system much like other students. The Head Girl just happened to make the right choice in who to serve to lessen the torment.

"I still recommend you see someone if these hallucinations are as bad as you say they are," she continued, "You are not cursed nor are you tainted. Desires of flesh are completely natural and perfectly fine to pursue in the appropriate situations. Though you seem to have forgotten that knights serve under a lord. Running about playing vigilante is not how one spreads their good name."

"If you do not see me as a dragon to slay, what do you see me as, Ms. Crowell?" Vera asked, "Despite your loneliness, you seem to have no issues climbing this lonely tower all the way to the near top."

Sun May 03, 2015 12:28 am

Vanessa figured it was okay to joke with the head girl, considering the mood. She didn't see it as crossing the line. "It's an improvement over a witch, huh?" She giggled, "Mistress... I'm sorry I ever doubted you." The girl lowered her head a bit while still looking at Vera. When mentioning of the monsters came up, the redhead wanted to steer clear of that topic as much as possible. She believed, no, she knew that they were real. But there was no point in arguing about it with the head girl. "I'll look into it. Thank you for your concern, mistress."

The next question stumped the crimson-haired girl. Uncharacteristically, the maid rested her elbow on the table and ran her fingers through her silky hair. It seemed like the question stressed her out a bit. "What do I see you as...?"

"A teacher? Instructor, perhaps?" Her soft amber eyes locked onto Vera's. For a moment, she wanted to ask the head girl what she thought of Vanessa. She really wanted to, but believed it would only cause the environment to become even more tense. "Why do you ask, if you don't mind me asking?"

Monsters:

Sun May 03, 2015 5:58 am

"You sound uncertain," Vera replied, "You were far more open about it before. That is why I ask. You climb this tower to see me for a reason. But, it seems you are not willing to speak of it anymore. You are also appearing more depressed with each visit despite your recent growth. So either there is something else that is bothering you that you are not telling your Mistress about or you are still searching for something from me that I have yet to give."

Though she could read emotions and had experience with reading people in general, the Head Girl was not a mind reader. She could only gently poke this one with questions until she found the soft spots that would make Vanessa give in and open up. So far, Vera had done well enough in getting inside this one's head. But, it was up to the student to take the steps to seek more from the Head Girl.

Sun May 03, 2015 6:57 am

Vanessa let out a sigh. She kept her hands underneath the table where she could nervously twiddle with her thumbs. "It's... the reason why I attacked you the first two times. Call it sexual frustration, but I wanted to become intimate with you. I..." The knight closed her mouth and hesitated. "I wanted to have sex with you." There was no other way to put it. Vera had probed for answers, and would receive exactly how the redhead felt. She brought her hands up, shaking it desperately. "B-but it isn't the reason why I come up to help! I truly want to help and become a better person. It's just a side-thought, is all. I'm sure these stupid thoughts will come to pass." The girl explained, playfully knocking the side of her head with a closed fist, sticking her tongue out. "Such a silly thought, don't you think, mistress?"

Monsters:

Sun May 03, 2015 7:17 pm

"Why would I consider your feelings toward me a silly thing, Ms. Crowell?" the silver haired woman replied, "There is nothing wrong with desiring another. You are human afterall. It only becomes a problem when you act on them when it is not appropriate. It is not healthy to so readily throw away your dreams like that, no? I am not fond of liars, especially those who cannot even be honest with themselves."

"You come this tower, attack me, taunt me, doing whatever you can think of in hopes of earning my touch whether it be of punishment or reward, Ms. Crowell," the Head Girl said calmly, "To ignore those feelings will only leave them bottled inside until you can take no more. Do you not agree? Think about it. What keeps you coming up here? What makes you obey my every command even when the order itself is questionable? You grew wet merely from bending over my desk. What little thoughts were going through your head at that time I wonder? Why do you so willingly expose yourself to me upon a single order from my lips? Stop thinking about what I want to hear and speak the truth, Vanessa."

Vera would not tolerate Vanessa trying to hide herself any longer. Whether it was on purpose of subconsciously, the Head Girl did not care. She will tear down those walls Vanessa tries to hide behind.

Sun May 03, 2015 7:58 pm

Vanessa stared the silver-haired girl in complete silence. Even after she had finished speaking, the redhead remained silent for a few moments. Was she thinking of a reply? Was the knight going to stand up and leave? She lowered her head and lightly rested it on her own shoulder. Meanwhile, one of her hands reached up and curled a strand of her hair. "Maybe... I did come up here for something selfish. I... I think I wanted your touch." The maid raised her hand and looked back at the silver-haired woman. "Would you accept me, if only for tonight?" Her amber eyes stared desperately at Vera. What would the head girl say?

Monsters:

Sun May 03, 2015 8:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next