View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 10:12 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Lost on my first day! Oh dear! (Open to monsters!) 

Post Lost on my first day! Oh dear! (Open to monsters!)
"Ohh... oh no... I'm so late!" The nervous student whined, whispering under her breath as she nervously gazed with worried brown eyes up and down the long empty school hallway she found her self so lost in. "This schools is like a maze!" The young brunette thought to her self as she worriedly cluched a slip of white paper she constantly peaked at as if it would reveil new awnsers. Scribbled on it had her weekly class scedual listed out in fine detail, sighed by her dorm room keeper Mis Klemmon. Yet it left out one important detail? What building and class room was her first period biology accually in? Only god knew apparently, since every school attendant and teacher she ran into and asked pointed her in a diffrent direction leading her on a wild goose chase through campus!

"So much for getting up early today... so I would not have been late!.." Nichol said to her self sighing, as she sulked all despressed. Thinking back on how she even layed out her brand new school uniform the night ahead, just so she would have it this morning ready to be slipped on and ready to go afther she brushed her teeth, took her morning shower, and did her hair in her usual cute way! Even wore her lucky panties! The cute pink bunny themed ones! All her friends back home teased her about! Yet now all that was pointless as dragged the heels of her brand new neat school dress shoe she was so excited to wear. Passing classroom, afther class room as she aimlessly wondered the halls looking for this Mis?...Mister? Cayder's? classroom. How annoying, Nichol didnt not even know weather her teacher was male or female. The teachers name was smudged out and hardly readable. Hopfuly this clueless student found her way soon.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:08 am

Post Re: Lost on my first day! Oh dear! (Open to monsters!)
He had been just finishing with one of his favorites, visiting her mind while she was in class. It was earlier than usual for him and he so much detested the light streaming in through the windows in the hall. It had been a bit cloudy earlier and now it looked as if the sun was attempting to peak out from behind the clouds which meant he was going to probably find a dark corner somewhere and pass the hours until evening.

Once it was dark enough he would call it a day. He was pressing into the perceptions of those around him to seem just like any ordinary student when he felt her mind approaching. Usually he would have kept going on with the day though he saw something unusual there, a memory, which seemed fun to indulge with.

Implanting a suggestion to her to search further then return her in a few minutes finding the room she was searching for he used the time to quietly slip into an empty classroom to get ready. By the time she returned he would be in her mind altering her perceptions to make it look as if there was a full class, one student reading a passage out loud while he was cloaked in the appearance of a young professor, a male in his mid to late 20's with glasses and spiky brown hair. His red tie was loosened and his collar upturned. He seemed to posses a casual appearance though as the door opened he looked up from his teacher's edition book pointing out an empty seat. Let the fun begin … soon. Very soon.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:42 am

Its been a long morning so far, Nichol thought as she quietly walked along through the lonely halls searching vainly for her missing classroom. Not once has this ever happened to the poor burnette befor, never on her very first day! It was like the univirse was dooming her to fail! First with her parents crude belittling of her proud media film work, then her feasco in her dorm room a couple nights befor. She still cant recall what had happen that night? now this... Nichol swore it had to be a cruel joke.

Yet the student didnt see the reason in getting down over mediforical spilt milk! If Ami taught her anything it was that there was a bright side to everything! Nichol was sure she wasnt the only one lost today, someone els must have had trouble finding their class too. Of chorse! some one had to of have, not to long ago she noticed a out of place fellow student wandering aimlessly too. Nichol considered inviting the other lost student to join her in wondering, mybe make a friend, but somthing told her that she didnt want to be bothered so Nichol simply passed her in the hall with as little as a simple smile and a wave.

Afther several rounds of aimlessly walking in circles for what felt like forever through these maze like halls. Yet Nichol suddenly took notice to a hardly noticable sigh on a classroom door that read, Professor Cayder, biology, in small gold lettering that nearly blended in on the large heavy oak door as the confused student glared with disbeaf.

"How is the world did I...?" Nichol said to her self as she stepped closer to the door wondering how this could possibly be? She swore she walk by this door over 100 times? How did she miss it? Nichol asked her self as she called her self a serious dummy in her head not having time to ask question as to why this was, it simply was and she allready third minutes to an hour late for class.

"Hello Mr Cayder... I'm sorry I'm late... I-i..." Nichol said sounding awfully...(#1)

Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:25 am

(#2)...Nichol said sounding awfully paniced as she entered the class apologizing to her teacher befor she paused mid-sentence as if suddenly out of breath. "Oh god! The teacher is cute!" Nichol screamed in her head! as the students cheeks instantly flushed red as she found her self staring directly into his eyes speechless.

This was an all new sensation Nichol was feeling, she never had a male teacher befor, not once in her entire life! In her experinces with other all girl schools were that only female teachers instructed classes and for an all girl boarding school this teacher must have been somthing els entirly? Never had she felt embaressed standing infront of a teachers in her life but right now she was pull right into his cool guys relaxed casual appearance that would make any girl melt like puddy.

If it wasnt for Mr Cayder's voice snapping her back to reality Nichol would have stud there all period, lost staring into his eyes, blushing like a...like... well like a school girl as she nervously gaspped and tried to play it off cool her self as if she wasnt thinking of anything at all, laughing fakly befor she quickly went to her seat Mr Cayders instructed her to take, sitting in the front row.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:50 am

This was even better than he had hoped. Aegir had not thought of it earlier, ruffling through her mind to find an image that was attractive. The eyes of this person, the cheek bones of that. He created a new person, one that would not be recognized though he had not thought that well, she would be so drawn to him. Attracted, yes perhaps, though feeling these thoughts flow through her and the way that it made her feel made him feel good about his choices.

He had something in mind though now he was toying with a second option too, perhaps even a third. Regardless, he fond himself getting aroused at the prospect of the fun that they were about to have. And all this without manipulating the levels of her arousal too.

His eyes went to the clock on the wall as if letting her know that she was late and more than the acceptable few minutes but he did not bring up her tardiness. Not about to make a big deal out of it though his attention went from his book, to the clock then back to her.

“Have a seat, page nine,”
Aegir pretended to look at the non existent book though he was monitoring her mind. Yes, he was gathering up those memories first. He was going to play with her head a little, then maybe even play with her physically too, after all he was aroused and she seemed receptive. What he planned though should make her even more receptive.

Ami ... He thought to himself and then after getting all the information he needed he pressed further into her mind inducing sleep. He set her there on that final day, the final time she had been with Ami though this time it was going to be different.

She was sitting next to Ami on an adjacent swing, the pair in a play ground, children could be heard near a sand box all young kindergarten aged kids.

“You really want to go to Shokushu?”
Ami asked as she looked at her friend.

Character Listing

Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:26 pm

"R-right!" Nichol relied, hastly taking her seat as she opened her desk for a book inside. Opening her biology textbook to page 9 as she was told befor shecsimply rested her hands in her palms and listened to her teachers booming voice over the class of gossiping school girls.

Professor Cayder sounded like a angel to her ears, listening to his voice made her blush, like a little girl who had just ran into her crush. Nichol simply got lost in thought as she watched the move star handsome man from her seat in the front row.

He reminded her so much of those models in those magazines she read about with Ami befor everything happened. It made her some what shy to even think of what his hair must have felt like betwen her fangers or even even his hand in hers or... or his lips agiest hers.

The last thought made Nichols face turn bright red just imagining it! She coud not help but shake her head and think these ideas in her head were all wrong! She never had a crush on a teacher befor, honestly shes never even kissed a boy befor.... but she could not help but have dreams about meeting a forbidden love in a castle like place like this and run away together in secret.... it was all part of the fairytail right? Nichol thought to her self as she simply listened, taking notes befor she soon found her self yawning as her eyes grew heavier and heavier befor she soon her head sank into her forarms and desk and she drifted off to sleep.

Its hard to tell when you fall asleep, or when your dreaming becuse in a dream you dont belive anything is wrong... you simply belive everything is normal and ok... everything is safe. Nichol, didnt even consider anything wrong as she opened her eyes in this dream land, sitting in a park on a swing, wearing a more casual outfit then her school uniform as she heard a familure voice, one she thought she would never hear agin as she accually shead tears of joy looking into the dear friends eyes.

...(#1)

Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:09 pm

(#2).... "Ami...." Nichol said softly with a joy felt smile, tears of happniess rolling down her soft redden cheeks, almost like she knew even in her dream that Ami and her were seperated days ago, yet right now she didnt care and was just happy to see her friend agin as Nichol reached her hand out to take her friends while she wipped tears away with her sleeve.

"... of chorse I dont..." Nichol said, her voice cracking with emotion.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:17 pm

“What's wrong with you? You're wigging out.” Ami gazed at her. The only thing different was that her normally blond hair had a few red foils in it at the bangs. If nothing ever changed it would be like watching a movie, easier to catch that something wasn't right unless the changes were huge.

Some people caught on that things were a dram though didn't think too much of it and things tended to play out as he wished. Usually matters weren't too bad, sometimes though he invoked darker dreams when he was in the mood. Either mysteries or darker themes where a student was a victim at his will. Though he felt as if he could have a good deal of honest fun with the girl. He had not decided on a course of events, generally he bestowed an situation and altered it based on the choices the student made. If it grew darker it was often because a student made poor choices along the way.

Ami felt real to the touch. Warm and soft. The girl smiled at her friend. “Then why are you going? We could get an advance, we can get the tickets to America. You and me, as we discussed, Nichol. We can do it. Your folks will get over it eventually. You have to live for yourself, don't let them live your life for you.”

Character Listing

Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:02 pm

"Huh?...." Nichol perked up afther wiping tears away with her sleeve, looking into Ami's light green eys confused afther hear those soothing words. " I am?... uh I am..." Nichol repeated as she laughed wiping away more tears. The dream felt so real, yet beyong what her subconsious screamed she had no clue that this was a dream. It was always easy to confuse the two, dreams with reality. People do it all the time and Nichol was no diffrent. She didnt even think of the fact her clothes were even diffrent now, the school uniform she grew to hate was gone and she wore her soft pink turtle neck sweater and black plaid skirt and her black knee high snow boots. She simply got emotional seeing her friend agin.... even if she didnt think of the fact they were seperated in this world.

Nichol simply held Amis hand, her soft hand and smiled as Ami made her point but they both knew the truth to that question. It still made Nichol smile seeing her friend consider it even. Nichol thought as she slowly rocked in her swing beside Ami. "You know they wont.... They hardly forgiving me now.... They were allready talking about it during dinnir last night..." Nichol said as she swung slowly, rocking in her swing. " They even got the paper work today... some one from the school allready showed up to day to ask me question..." Nichol sighed. "Its stupid... Why cant they be proud of me I work so hard.... we worked so hard..."

Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:31 am

Ami lightly swung back and forth barely moving as they spoke. Her features had been mixed, pleased to see her friend, concerned about the future. “Yeah, your right.” She sighed. There was a pause as she thought the matter through.

In truth of course, Aegir had already known her next move though had been directing matters for effect. He had learned such simple details throughout the years. Since he was in contact with a mind trial and error showed him what worked and what didn't so that he had learned to improve things in simple ways.

“If they're already mad … well I don't think you've given them reason to be mad. Let them know that this is what you want.”
Ami gazed at her for a moment before looking away, “I mean, you don't even have to tell them. The message will be loud and clear if you just disappear. They'll know why. If there going to be made, shouldn't they have a good reason?”

Character Listing

Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:16 am

"They dont..." Nichol said back to Ami agreeing as she sighed sadly, wiping away more tears as she steadly rocked in her swing, hardly really really swinging at all. "They dont have a good reason... not at all... I dont even know why they are acting this way.... " Nichol complained as she 'sniffd' sadly, wiping clear her sad amber eyes. " I want to go to the U.S.A with you.. but.... the papers are allready filed... its happening... tommoro.. I'm not even sopost to be talking to you... they said.."

"Wait?.... are you suggesting I run away?" Nichol said as she sat up in her swing to look at Ami, eyes widen as the idea crossed her mind for a brief momment. "I-i cant do that.... they might be awful b-but.... but they care about me..." Nichol said as the grip on Ami's hand grew tighter as she grew more upset. " I could never hurting mom like that.... and Papa... he would be so disapointed in me...." Nichol said, her voice cracking with emotion as her eyes began whelling up agin as she slowly started to cry. "Oh... Ami... why cant they see.... see I dont want to be their throphy.... I want to be my self..." Nichol started to sob, cupping her sad face into her hands afther letting go of Ami's.

Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:24 am

She nodded. Her eyes going a little teary too though Aegir had stopped short of actual water works here. Not yet … “If they really cared they would let you go. They would see how much this means to you and the only way that they will realize how much this means is if you make a stand.

“There taking you to the airport tomorrow, right? Well, if you're not there then they can't take you can they?”
She held her gaze and squeezed her hand for reassurance.

“Don't you see, you don't want to hurt them, I understand that, I really do but they have no problem with hurting you, denying you what you truly want.

“You will continue to be their trophy as long as you keep doing what they say or want.” She paused and looked to the sky as if there was something interesting there. She looked back after a moment. “So this is it then?”

Character Listing

Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:44 am

"B-but... but... they mean the world to me too...." Nichol sobbed. "... I-i dont.... I dont want to disapoint them..." She cried into her hands. "B-but your right....Why do they hate everything.... they called everything we did childish... A waste of time and effort.... they called everything crap...." Nichol shouted in sad anger befor bursting in to tears agin. ".... I dont know what to do.... I just dont..." Nichol sobbed as she looked up at Ami, *sniffing* loudly as tears heavly rolled from her sad eyes.

"No! NO!" Nichol shouted loudly!" Dont leave me too Ami.... I dont want this to be it!" Nichol cried, her voice sounding frantic with emotion as she quickly leap from her swing and to Ami's side. Dropping to her knees, tightly embracing Ami around her waist, resting her head in Ami's lap,cring into her friends skirt. "Dont leave mes! Please!.... M-my world will go dark with out you in it!" Nichol sobbed as she hugged Ami tighter. " Please dont go...."

Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 am

She hugged her as best as she could by the upper shoulders and back of her head where a hand stroked against her to sooth her as one might do with a small child. The truth of the matter was made clear.

“You know I'd never leave your side. How long have we been friends?”
It was a rhetorical question. “You're the one leaving me, at least for the next four years but with your smarts ...” Well this wasn't high school were she would be skipped ahead a grade. There was grad work too though Ami figured that she wouldn't be away for it. There was a chance that after a year or two she would get drawn into her new life.

“You know, your folks probably just think this is a bad idea. Playing the odds how many actors actually make it big? You have a choice, Nikki, either go to this Shokushu and forever live in the shadow of your folks or roll the dice.

“Prove to them that this isn't a bunch of crap. In a few years when you're getting leading roles then I think they'll understand, or at least respect your choice. In the end though you have to decide for yourself. No ultimatums. I'm going to be your friend regardless though if you do go to that school you'll probably see me in some picture first rather than here but you know I'll come back to visit.”

Aegir brought her to her first choice, his compound mind allowed him to do several things at once and he was calculating the paths of those two choices as he always did. Her decision adapted what he planned though but unlike a movie there was no script. More like improv than being cast for a role that one could make their role their own to a degree but the story arc was laid out. Instead of doing that though he gave the students free reign, a sandbox to play in to make the experience seem far more real then forced in a particular direction. The direction didn't matter to him for he was expanding on his creativity given that his species had been bland … he had been bland but constant exposure to human minds and memories from other attacks that a victim had caused him to grow.

Character Listing

Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:06 pm

Hearing those words and feelingAmi's gentel hand on the back of her head gently stroking her hair slowly got Nichol stopped crying as the confused and terrorfied young girl peaked up from her close friends lap, her eyes damp with tear drops. "*sniff*.. Y-you think so....*sniff*" Nichol asked as she looked up into Ami's soft greens eyes looking for the anwser.

"M-mybe .... mybe your right.... but.." Nichol agreed as she pulled her self up from Ami's lap, resting on he knees by Ami's swing, gently wiping away tears ith her pink swear sleeve. " If I dont do this... I'll regreat it.... but I dont want to hurt them.. Ami...." Nichol admited, wishing she could run but knew the reality was not possible and the school ship off date was tomorow, their was no time to get out now she knew that but she did know one thing.

The burnette thought, as uncertain as she was of everything she did know. "I want to stay with you Ami... but..." Nichol said sadly as she looked up to Ami and smiled. "B-but their my family.... I-i promise I'll wright to.... wright to you everyday.... Andwhen I get back we will make it big together ok! Promise!"Nichol said, her voice cracking with sad emotions agin afther she reached out to take Ami's hand and held it tight.

Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:16 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next