View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 3:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Into the Deep (for Vespira) 

Post Re: Into the Deep (for Vespira)
"Uhhnn! Ahh!" Such a rush had been unlike anything Phoebe experienced in her lifetime. She had experienced a few inhuman lovers, whether deliberate or forced, but none even came close. All of it came crashing down on her in one downright amazing avalanche of bliss before it was over at the apex of her bedroom crescendo. Vespira came in her trained pet and that rush of seed triggered her own in much the same manner as hot molten semen splashed against the confines of her womb, smooth feminine digits digging into the glory of her breasts upon suffering the aftermaths of her own mind wracking moments of ecstasy while Vespira manipulated her own rapidly heaving chest, the burden of her earlier workouts more than apparent given how Phoebe had been caked in a sheen of sweat while they were just starting out.

Phoebe hardly had the strength to remain upright for long, now bound to shower those marvelous scaled orbs in a series of deliciously warm breaths before those bliss stricken eyes gazed upon her Mistress once again. She was left gasping and panting for air with the amalgam of their juices pooling to the base of that shaft for no matter how tight those soaked clinging folds were, there was too much pent up cum to be contained as it spilled out of her.

A question had been brought to the somewhat coherent part of her mind to which Phoebe could do little more than smile, actually letting Vespira guide her chin without the least bit of resistance. “Better, Mistress. I’m not dreaming about it now, I'm living it.” Truth be told, living it was a whole lot better than pure fantasy alone. Early on Vespira had her for the first time, but at the same time her inadequacies in the bedroom were shown clearly enough. She went through a lot of rigorous bumping and grinding, steeling her entire body just to impress her Mistress and thus far Vespira appeared to approve of her progress.

She gently rolled those hardened nipples against the flat of her palm, languidly massaging each plump breast within her grasp while beaming at the otherworldly beauty in front of her. “Now I’m yours, forever. I always thought about you while trying to prove myself worthy, Mistress. I won’t disappoint you by giving into exhaustion anymore, I promise.” It was quite a shame that today would have to be an exception as Phoebe glanced to the ground with narrowed eyes, obviously disappointed in herself for having to admit it. “I-I just wish I’d have more to offer you before being too exhausted to continue for the day.”

It turned out to be a fairly short lived feeling. Since Vespira had not wilted any within her, there was a chance Phoebe might prove herself useful considering the only reason her body refused to give out quite yet had been the fact that the exotic snake woman had yet to relieve her of her duty to share her bed. “Will you have me until I pass out or are you going to send me off to rest?”

Her yearning gaze traveled to the bulge left behind by how massive Vespira’s male endowment had been before flickering back up. “I don’t want you to be that hard and eager to ravage me when I can still serve you with what’s left in me, Mistress.” Phoebe smiled in that surreal albeit completely jubilant fashion of hers, far detached from reality to the point where breaking herself down further became all the more desirable. She could feel the towering shaft within her, fully erect and left to yearn for more carnal delights while her servant endured countless sessions back to back just to become one with the majestic Gorgonian. In the back of her mind it called out to her, the desire to flee from the scene through any means necessary, but it mattered little as few creatures ever made her feel that good, hypnosis or not. “Mistress will make the right choice, I just know it.”

Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:04 am

"Mm..." Vespira stroked Phoebe's cheek for a few moments, "I ssuppose..." It was apparent the slave wanted more. But, the alien crime lord had no issues with indulging her pet as well as herself. Phoebe's hands felt the fine texture of the Gorgonian's olive breasts. They were wonderfully firm, feeling good beneathe the human's groping fingers.

The human woman suddenly found herself turned around. Hands gripped the slave's hips while tendrils slithered over her glistening nude form. Hips drew back slowly, letting the pet feel every hard scale drag along those tender insides. The tip was all that remained inside before powerful snakelike hips surged forward, slamming her cock all the way into Phoebe's filled womb. The woman's insides were being churned like butter with the audible slurp of seed and juices filling the air.

Vespira hissed sharply as her hips drew back and thrust forward again and again, growing in pace and power. Phoebe's body would sway forward, causing those breasts to bounce and sway as the exhausted agent was fucked like the animal she was. The other slaves moaned softly, hands groping themselves as they watched their newest sister be reamed out. A visible bulge revealed how deep the cock was as it pressed and pounded the walls of Phoebe's very womb. The impact would ripple through the woman's entire body, giving the agent the fucking of her life.

Unfortunately, Phoebe could only last so long before darkness claimed her. How many times did she cum or was filled with hot alien spunk? It was doubtful the human managed to keep count. When the agent woke up, she found herself in a different room entirely. Her nude body was cleaned up and she was sleeping on a mattress. Her body was no doubt crying with joy at finally being able to sleep on something besides hard metal floors. The room was rather large and there were numerous beds. This seemed to be where slaves slept when they were not needed and not bedding with Vespira or some other partner. Phoebe could hear faint giggles and moans coming from some beds, no doubt fellow slaves enjoying the pleasures of each other on their off time.

Looking around, she found an outfit laying on her bed on top of the sheets. It was tight fitting attire that accentuated her figure and cleavage much like what the other slaves wore.

Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:59 pm

Nothing could compare to the soul wracking treatment Phoebe endured at the hands of her Mistress, each thrust corrupting her from the inside out while her mind had been turned to mush. In those fateful moments, Phoebe had been addicted to the feel of getting reamed out by that grandiose phallus. So much hot cum inhabited her womb, the blissed out agent could not think of a better purpose for it throughout her life other than to contain the precious release of her Mistress. She claimed the farthest recesses of her being while the girl begged for more with every convulsion of those inner muscles about her, the thrilling sensations burning themselves into her memory with no hope to ever forget what Vespira had done to her nubile young body. Soon enough, however, darkness enveloped her senses, tearing her away from her personal realm of pure carnal delight.

Thinking it might have been little more than a dream, Phoebe roused into a sitting position straight away at the shock of being located elsewhere, far away from the vile chains who kept her from moving about freely for so long. "Where the hell am I? What happened?" She recalled vivid images from their previous session, most of it a blur of sex and moans, the loudest of which came from her own lips. It’d come as no surprise the top of her womb tingled at the memory of getting violated by Vespira, but before getting lost to the sensation, there was work to be done. “Oh my God, wait a minute. This bed is amazing!” It struck her like lightning how good it felt to be here, however, thanks to the privilege of having an actual bed to sleep on. “Hell, I earned that one, if nothing else.”

"Ugh." She was hungry, thirsty, too, after taking such a brutal fucking, but Phoebe realized her time to move about freely would be limited depending on any tasks that might come her way. She got up, off the bed with somewhat clumsy feet as her head had been spinning as though her body had been intoxicated, but for now the agent would manage. Looking about, this had to be where the slaves lived and slept though her eyes darted into the corner where sounds of pleasure were coming from. She huffed mildly at that. “In your dreams, maybe. I’m not fucking staying here.”

Phoebe took the offered outfit nonetheless for walking around in somewhat slutty attire had been better than wandering about in the nude. She drank in the sight of the large room, looking for any potential escape routes to take. If there were any vents or useful items to be found, the agent wanted to know. She hoped to keep the noise down while doing so, not wanting to alarm anyone to the fact their latest addition was finally awake. They might have broken down completely and sharing a bed with Vespira nearly did her in, too, but for the moment the girl had her wits about her.

Upon exploring the premises, Phoebe wound up looking for the door to this place. She doubted anyone came to see her unless they cameras in here which had her look around for them, too. Anything meant to inhibit her progress on a successful escape had to be analyzed, after all, but even if there were, they couldn’t blame her for being mildly curious. In case there was an exit from the spacious chamber of beds and slaves, Phoebe would take it. The young pilot wanted to map out her surroundings. It was time to figure out where the hell she even was, on a spaceship or grounded on a planet somewhere.

Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:44 pm

The sound of women moaning only reminded the agent of her own pleasured moans she made when in Vespira's company. Phoebe's body was still aching, her insides quaking a bit from the whole ordeal. But, it was not painful. The aches had a tendency to bring more attention to the warm afterglow the woman had from her sexual experience with the alien.

But, Phoebe reminded herself that she was an agent and that escape was her primary goal and nothing else. The slave attired hugged her features like a glove. The outfit seemed to provide some resistance to all of Phoebe's movements, causing the smooth material to rub and press further against her body. It was as if the outfit gave a minor feeling of bondage to the otherwise free moving slave.

Looking about the room, there were numerous beds and pillows about. Some were occupied by slaves with purposes of either pleasure or grooming. Some were having light conversation while performing other tasks such as ensuring the cleanliness of their living area. There was only one door leading out of the room and it was sealed shut. Beside the door was a panel that had both a keypad and a scanner to press either a hand or some other appendage to it.

No one stopped Phoebe from approaching the door. But, how will she open it? Was she supposed to press her palm to the scanner or type in some sort of code? Or does she need both?

Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:53 am

“Yeah, fucking great. More obstacles.” Whatever sense Phoebe was to make of the device blocking her from walking about freely, it was entirely lost on her. Surmising the flat screen next to the keypad happened to be a scanner came easy yet what one had to put on it, Phoebe didn’t know, but the general configuration made sense to her, yet the combination was another problem entirely. Not to mention, that damn outfit turned out to be far more form fitting than the girl thought! “Just having luck for fucking once, is that too much to ask?” She sighed at that, but turned her focus back to the matter at hand.

“Alright, fine, I’ll play. So what am I dealing with here?” Phoebe took in the overall appearance of the scanner. Shape, pattern, perhaps recalling whether the young woman had seen it elsewhere before, but in the end placing the flat of her palm against it seemed to be the most reasonable conclusion. She had human visitors before, slaves that could walk about freely, but the agent doubted it’d be that easy. Maybe they just logged whatever slaves departed from their chambers in order to keep track of them by giving each their specific code, but again, there may be a whole lot more to it than that. In truth without the proper code, Phoebe wasn’t going anywhere. She likely was the most in the dark character out of all the women here.

“Right, I need some kind of code, probably. Maybe, I don’t know. But where will I find it?” Initially the delectable sight for sore eyes that was the shapely young agent scanned her own slave garments for a combination, maybe an inscription on the collar portion or elsewhere to let other personnel know who they were dealing with. At the end of the day, Phoebe had no idea how anything worked around here. She just got out of what her mind perceived of as initiation and would have to work harder to contribute toward the goal of her escape.

“Well, nothing ventured ..” Out of sheer curiosity, Phoebe punched in a random combination while leaving her hand on the scanner. She didn’t even know what it was for, human tissue, an entire hand of whatever creature let them out of here, maybe just Vespira herself even though the latter may be a tad doubtful since keeping tabs on each and every slave would be beneath the extravagant specimen.

“Speaking of the devil ..” Phoebe entered a series of sixes, wondering what would happen, but if it turned out to be nothing, Phoebe had no choice to but turn around and find someone not busy making out with one of her own. “Shit .. I really don’t want to ask around, but I guess I’ve got no other choice ..” She had to rely on her fellow enslaved comrades again, however that’s going to turn out. Phoebe hated speaking to them, just looking at the traitors and unfortunate slaves alike, but that’s how things worked out here now. They weren’t going to be of much help other than to assist her assimilation in their ranks, but until then the agent was going to keep up the fight. She’d squeeze them for whatever detail they had if her own attempts at freedom came to an end, but for the moment Phoebe was making good enough progress by getting out of those damn chains.

Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:51 pm

The panel scanned Phoebe's palm and seemed to make an error sound. Similar sounds were made by the codes the agent typed in. No luck. The door remained sealed, leaving the woman trapped in this room.

"What are you doing?" A female voice spoke up behind Phoebe. It was one the slaves. She was dressed in similar attire as the ADD agent. The slave gazed at the panel and at Phoebe. "That door is locked for a reason." It was perhaps a good thing this was not one of the slaves that tormented her before else more questions would most likely come up.

Did any of these slaves know how to get past the door? Was some sort of authorization required? Perhaps it was a ranking thing? Would this slave know more? Would she be willing to talk? There were risks involved in all this but what choice did Phoebe have? Waiting could lead to more assimilation until she forgets about escaping. It was hard to say just how fast or thorough they train their slaves here.

Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:48 pm

“Oh, my apologies, I didn’t know.” Sickening as it may be to play the part, Phoebe had to keep up certain appearances or else the others would end up fucking with her again and that was out of the question if the agent hoped to retain a measure of self by the end of this. She got a good look at the other agent while being interrupted in her pitiful panel manipulation attempts and began loathing the nature of her outfit even more considering the two of them wore the same thing, but worst of all had to be the fact she got caught in the first place. It caused her heart to race, thinking one could read more into the whole matter than whatever Phoebe claimed her objective was, but at the very least that woman didn’t appear to be one of those who got most intimate with her in the past.

She shook her head to clear it before pressing on. “I haven’t been taken on a tour through the place yet, you know? So I thought it best to try and familiarize myself with my surroundings rather than waste precious man hours having someone else guide me around, but I apologize if that was poor judgement on my part.” A fleeting glance had been cast unto the scanner with a gesture of her hand, thumb sticking out while pointing at it before bringing her attention back to the other female.

“Why, I thought it might just lead to some sort of hallway seeing how it’s the only way outside.” Phoebe added before taking a step away from the scanner, thinking it might add to the illusion that nothing was too far out of the ordinary. “So .. why is it locked in the first place?” The agent looked at her with a calm albeit curious aura to her, doing her best not to arouse any further attention other than her personal lack of information which marked her as a newcomer, no doubt, but it was easier than trying to pretend she had been here for quite some time.

Phoebe was getting sick of waiting around regardless. If this woman didn’t offer anything useful, her time may be better spent applying actual force in the near future. She could not afford to stick around forever, hoping to wait it out. Sooner or later someone would come for her in order to train the agent further, likely until her body could not go on any further. While it was unknown how many women around here went through any sort of combat training, Phoebe would rather take her chances failing than wait around doing nothing. “Maybe you could talk me through this thing, if you have the time, that is? Or is there some kind of protocol I’m supposed to follow? Nobody told me what I’m supposed to be doing around here yet.”

Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:52 pm

"Why are any doors locked?" the slave replied, "And why do you want to go through the ship? That is not our concern. If we are needed, we will be called. If our duty requires to leave this room, we can leave the room." The woman looked at the lock and then at Phoebe. "Mistress Vespira takes great pride in training her pets. Whether we come from Shokushu, a colony, or the ADD; we are all trained to serve others. We are also well aware of what new girls will try to do."

"Did you think you are the first to try the door upon waking up? If you had shown some subtlety, you might have gotten away with playing along a bit longer. But now, you scanned your hand on the panel and they already know that you attempted to leave without permission. And your excuse was to take yourself on a tour through a ship you never been in? You could have just asked another slave. No, they know what you attempting and so does everyone in this room. What were you going to do out there? Wander around and get into a pod and expect no resistance? What of when you return to the ADD? You will just be sent on another mission and captured again and again until you tire of fighting the inevitable."

"Do yourself a favor, stop. Just relax and obey. You will feel better in the end, trust me. There is no responsibility here beyond serving your owner. How to serve and obey should be the only things on your mind right now. Fail to do so and your life here will become hell until you break like each one of us has in the past. You will learn that things here are much better than where ever you were before."

Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:31 pm

“So we are on a ship.” Phoebe gathered that much at the very least, not that it helped her in any way if everyone on board worked against her. She didn’t expect the other slaves to just let her go, likewise any guards posted throughout the ship would shove the butt of a rifle into her face before allowing the very thought of escape. Still, it was her own rash decision that got her caught trying to leave the room and now the future didn’t look all too bright either. “All that is such useless information to me nonetheless if getting out of here depends entirely on being called by name or whatever. So I’m stuck here either way. I suppose I’ll be in for some more punishment for trying to leave without permission as well, huh.”

She looked at the other female, fierce eyes narrowing with her every word. “What are you, some kind of mouthpiece for all the suckers in the world? Unbelievable!” No matter how much Phoebe wanted to say it out loud, the girl didn’t want to waste her breath on these silly temper tantrums anymore. In truth she wanted to punch some sense into those mindless cock sleeves that were enjoying their free time, but the effort would be wasted on them. To her, they sounded utterly brainwashed. Then again, the girl might just be playing with her. It didn’t matter to the latest addition to Vespira’s slaves.

“You’re being sincere. I can appreciate that.” She could not hope to hide the most forced grin in existence when speaking to the other woman before her. “As for your advice, you can shove it. I don’t plan on living a life that has no value to it. I’d rather die than watch myself become an obedient slave until the end of time. Vespira won’t keep me from thinking that way, especially when I look at you. What you say, how you say it, it makes me sick. You’re so far gone, I can only pity you.” Phoebe scoffed at her fellow slave, utterly opposed to her advice. “And what exactly do I get out of obeying orders anyway? A life in slavery. What do I get for trying to get out of here? A life in slavery, most likely. I don’t like my chances either, but they’re all I got. If I’m to be broken either way, to be reduced to some cock hungry whore then I’ve got better things to do than just accept it. You can keep believing you’ve got a better life in here than out there for all I care, but I will never feel comfortable living in a place like this, doing whatever is expected of me.”

Something about getting her in trouble might do her good, but it was open to failure depending on how strong the other woman was. Setting her hand down on the scanner might lead to the same unauthorized attempt of departure which would sentence her to much of the same punishment, but really, what was the point of that now? It was too risky and with potential eye witnesses about, not to mention the possibility of cameras and microphones in the walls, Phoebe wasn’t going to try anything just yet. She was going to throw the other slave a bone, however, before walking past her to explore what could be explored without causing any further trouble. “I won’t stick with the whole agent ordeal either, at least not forever. So don’t think I’ll be with them for long if my missions have the potential to bring me back into the hell this place truly is.”

Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:16 am

The woman frowned and simply sighed. "Yes, yes, I have heard that all before. I wonder if that is how I sounded when I tried to escape so long ago," the slave replied, "When you are done with your temper tantrums, the Mistress and us will be ready to accept you."

A look around revealed that several other eyes were watching Phoebe. As the slave walked away, the others returned to their business. None attempted to restrain Phoebe or stop her. It was like they all knew how hopeless it was to try and escape this. The doors hissed open, revealing a corridor. There was no chance to explore it though as two large Saurians entered along with the head bitch that 'helped' her before.

"Seems you could not wait, could you?" The woman stated with a faint smirk, her arms crossed. "Do you have anything you wish to say for yourself, slave? The Mistress gave you so much and allowed you freedoms and comforts you could never have otherwise. And the first thing you tried to do was leave? Mistress is most displeased. It seems you prefer a harsher touch in your training. If you thought what I put you through was horrible, just wait and see what these two will put you through instead. We tried to help you. You only have yourself to blame..."

With that, the woman turned away and left through the corridor. The two guards approached Phoebe. Their sheer physical might could easily crush the mere human woman. They grabbed the agent and dragged her out of the room and down the corridors. Most of the doors looked the same and there was not much time to get her bearings as she soon found herself thrown into a different room. The sound of hissing welcomed her as she realized she was in some sort of Saurian barracks. There were several of the hulking creatures. Some were too busy fighting amongst each other but many others were already gazing down at the helpless female. It seems each of these monsters were going to partake in this ungrateful slave's punishment.

Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:52 am

“You’re a bitch, you know that?” She had nothing more to say to the woman tormenting her before Vespira finally claimed her eagerly working slave, but those times were over. In all likelihood her punishment might give her an excuse later to confess her wrongdoing hence spouting any further insults at this point didn’t matter in the long run, but the punishment itself was very much going to make a difference. Saurian guards took a hold of her and while Phoebe struggled, they were far too powerful to allow an escape. She took in the environment as they ventured on, once more gaining almost nothing from closed doors, but one of them opened specifically for her. Thrown inside had her end up on the ground in a kneeling posture, yet when Phoebe tossed her head up to get her bearings, the young woman wished they’d just left her alone with the two Saurians instead of this many.

An almost collective hiss welcomed her to the premises like a signal initiating her punishment. “Oh .. my .. God.” She could not believe her eyes and probably neither could the assortment of Saurians Phoebe had been dumped into. “T-this can’t be happening to me.” She didn’t count, but noticed there were several of them, one by one taking note of the lovely treasure that had been thrown into the room with them and the agent suspected that was more than enough of a hint for the group. In response the girl swallowed hard, her eyes widening with profound shock and panic at once. The head bitch was right. This wasn’t going to be good.

“Fuck, fucking shit! I’m so fucking screwed!” Phoebe then scrambled over the ground toward the nearest wall in a hasty fashion, driven by the horror of the situation at hand, practically slamming into it back first in an attempt to turn around quick enough for at least a minimal measure of defense from these creatures, not that it’d do her any good to take on the whole group of muscular men with her own petite physique. She could try fending them off for a moment or two before their numbers alone were enough to subdue her, using her deliciously luxurious thighs to send kicks flying their way.

“Stay away from me you fucking freaks.” Every word wound up mumbled beneath her rapid, panicked breaths. She didn’t even have the guts to say it out loud, not anymore. “Who would want to fuck you guys anyway?” There were quite a few differences between Saurians and Humans and thus far Phoebe had been spared any contact with the former. She experienced first-hand how strong they were, their raw might making her own look like dust in the wind and with their many eyes upon her the scantily clad blond agent feared worse than just getting fucked again. They could beat the living shit out of her if they wanted to.

She ground her thighs together, however, at least until they got too close for comfort, hinting at the ample charms her body held for each and every one of them. “Please don’t do it. Leave me alone.” Her modest breasts heaved with every terror stricken breath, wide green eyes scanning the premises for the Saurian closest to her. Phoebe didn’t have much in the way of cleavage, but there was no missing out on the succulent nature of those thighs and ass, a bountiful landscape ready to be explored and ploughed, the sheer voluptuous nature of it almost begging for attention right then and there. And with a sensuality stricken voice like her own her screams, whether muffled or not, would be most pleasing.

Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:45 pm

The tight material of Phoebe's outfit fought against every movement the woman made. It pressed tightly against parts of her body, giving a faint illusion of bondage. That sensation of being trapped only grew as the tall hulking lizards approached the agent. Fighting one was out of the question, fighting more was suicide.

Claws reached out, ripping into the woman's attire, exposing her soft flesh. Rough scales ground against Phoebe's skin as clawed hands grabbed the woman and easily lifted her up. The agent found her world going upside down as she flipped and slammed onto a metal table. The metal creaked with the impact but remained standing. Other hands grabbed the woman's legs, straightening her out on the table and spreading those lovely legs wide apart.

Claws exposed the agent's sex while others ripped open her top, letting those modest breasts bounce free. As Phoebe squirmed and struggled, she could see the long scaled erections that came out of their sheaths. The rough scales of one shaft dragged across the agent's exposed netherlips, sawing back and forth before the fleshy tip pressed hard against the woman's entrance. Phoebe was given no time to adapt as the beast began thrusting right in, the scales dug into those tight inner walls while forcing them wider and wider apart. A visible bulge in Phoebe's lower torso showed how deep the monster was as it thrust hard and fast into the helpless woman, the tip slamming against the entrance of her womb. Another monster yanked Phoebe's head back, forcing her stare right at another glistening cock. She had no time to scream before it was forced down her mouth and throat. Two long impatient lines of Saurians gradually formed while others who could not wait proceeded to drag their cocks over Phoebe's exposed breasts and torso.

Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:19 pm

“Unnf ..” With but one swift motion the Saurians brought her back first onto the metal table, leaving the agent somewhat dazed in the aftermath of the impact. She didn’t have the chance to fight them at all. “N-No! You can’t!” Spreading those succulent feminine thighs apart exposed her snug flower to the masses after nothing was left of her uniform, but the worst was yet to come. “Please don’t! I-I’m begging you!” She looked on in horror as the first massive male brought his pulsating erection to her cunt, his scaled member teasing her much like Vespira’s, but there was no sense of pleasure to be found here as a gossamer layer of moisture began coating her eyes. Worse even, he hardly prepared her body for things to come before thrusting right into the sacred chalice of her body.

“Don't! Ahhhhh!” Phoebe screamed at the raw discomfort shooting through her loins like lightning, the sudden intrusion causing her back to arch which enhanced the prominence of those petite albeit modest breasts, swaying lightly beneath her erratic movements. It was deep and the girl didn’t need to look to realize how deep he truly was. “Nngh! Mmgahh! S-Stop! Ahhh!” She felt full immediately, every thrust molding her further to his rigid girth though the woman feared her cervix might just collapse between the constant bombardments of his hardened tip. “Fuuuck, that hurts! Stop! Stop it already!” Anyone taking a backseat to their fellow Saurians dragged their scaled shafts across her nude body, her skin as soft and smooth as one would expect from an unblemished human female like her though with her thighs and armpits completely exposed, there were ample places to put their penis for pleasure. Of course, waiting for the main course might just be worth their while.

“Mmngh!” Scaled man meat plunged into her throat and tenderized the narrow tunnel of comforting warmth and supreme tightness, her own muffled shouts and screams of mixed pleasure pain being held at bay without effort. Most of it was discomfort, however, not that they cared for her as every Saurian wasted little time driving their cocks into their new home regardless of how prepared Phoebe happened to be for their intrusion. Any fiber of her being was begging for them to stop straight away, her muscles growing tense and fighting as best they could in an attempt to wriggle free, but against the superior might of these men, the agent stood no chance. With her head cocked back into her neck to accept the phallus thrusting into her mouth, all the young woman could do was hope her body got used to this quickly.

Anything around her didn’t matter with how the Saurian pelvis before her kept rushing forth before recoiling, the very sensation mimicked by the guard claiming her agony stricken pussy until the first hints of moisture finally seeped forth from her body. She’d taken away enough from her training with the metallic shaft, how to work herself into that aroused state quicker without even wanting to have sex in the first place. A godsend considering what was happening to her now. “I want out, I want out of here!” She squeezed her eyes shut, the torment induced tears rolling from them while Phoebe could do nothing but take the abuse.

She could barely breathe! Every intake of air was a struggle against the Saurian’s feverish pace. Though the edges of her vision began to swim Phoebe was never fortunate enough to actually pass out on them. “Stop, please make it stop!” She begged for it in the back of her mind, but fate appeared to have other plans with her as each and every one of them would sate their sexual thirst with the helpless agent.

Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:21 pm

This was what waited slaves who thought they were something more than property. There was no pleasure in this, only pain and torment. Phoebe was lucky her body had been trained thoroughly by her previous owner, Vespira, and those slaves. It was doubtful, the agent's body would still be one piece after this ordeal.

The beasts just kept going. Each were too much on their own and there were several more in line to ravage the human's body again and again. Cum filled her stomach, throat, and womb. The excess oozed out as one cock left only to be replaced with another with a loud wet slurp. The gooey seed at least made the entry of a fresh scaled cock far easier. But, the agent was being filled with so much hot seed that it was a wonder she did not just pop like a balloon.

Phoebe was blessed with being able to black out during some of this. But she would wake eventually to the feel of another cock entering her. Her body was not allowed to rest even if her mind did. Would this ever end? Was her body going to hold out or was she going to die filled with lizardman spunk?

It was unknown how long Phoebe blacked out the final time. But, she woke up in that familiar soft bed she did before. Soft hands stroked balms into the agent's nude body. Phoebe felt no pain beyond a mild ache inside her cunt, ass, and throat. Her throat felt scratchy, most likely due to the scales of the cocks that fucked her. The slave who spoke with the agent before was the one rubbing Phoebe's naked body. "Don't move," she ordered, "You are lucky that you survived. Next time, they will not bother retrieving you. How are you feeling?"

It was hard to deny how good the slave's hands felt against her bare skin. Phoebe was unaware that she had been injected in her tongue, nipples, and clitoris that would keep her libido raging and also increase her overall sensitivity to far more unbearable levels. The slave gave a slow squeeze of both firm breasts before getting more balm to rub into her bare skin. The balm did help with healing but it was also laced with aphrodisiacs to help weaken the wills of the more stubborn.

Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:58 am

Phoebe never feared death as much as on that day. Similar perils crossed paths with her before and yet none of them compared to the extremely vile punishment cast unto her right then and there. Staring right into the face of death should have been a relief considering the life that was waiting for her, but in the end Phoebe wanted to live more than sacrifice her existence to freedom which may never be attained. She wanted to live and not die to the army of Saurians brutally fucking her to no end. It seemed that every time her mind woke from slumber, the agent internally begged for a break that would not come. She looked on as another Saurian thrust into her throat once again, flooding it with his pungent essence before her consciousness faded away.

Akin to waking from a nightmare, Phoebe could feel her heart racing, but there was no cold sweat or anything of the sort to go along with it, merely the undiluted relief that it was finally over given the comforting bed beneath her ruined body. She didn’t dare move an inch after receiving the command. Any internal injury her body might have sustained could lead to gruesome consequences and thus far the girl was delighted to be alive. She would have cried in joy for that particular gift if there were any tears left to give after what the Saurians put her through.

A long pause preceded her response. Weary yellow green eyes cast the slave a fleeting glance before returning to the ceiling, her every breath soft and shallow as to prevent moving any more than necessary. “I’m feeling better the more you rub that stuff into me.” Phoebe managed to push out with a harsh, grating voice, her throat doing no better than any other part of her body. “Not doing too great, but I’m getting better.” She could not deny that it felt good to get fixed up, to be touched by a gentler creature for once although her knowledge on the balm itself was limited. She didn’t truly care in the first place as getting out of that room offered her some time to reflect on what happened.

Suffering sparks of pleasure and desire alike meant little to the tormented agent at the time. She clenched her hands into fists whilst gritting her teeth at the gradual influx of lust coursing through her veins, but that was the extent of her movements for now. “Uhhnn ..” It was difficult to focus with what was done to her body, especially because it felt as though there was a greater reception of stimulus making her feel all the more elated. Her body boiled with sexual tension yet Phoebe contained the raging fires for now. It was only a matter of time before they escalated, no doubt, but the girl didn’t put too much thought into it at the time. There was just no will to fight left within her at the time. Serving as the Saurian sex toy one time was more than enough to shut her down, at least temporarily, to the point where Phoebe didn’t even care that she was in the nude.

“You were told to look after me just now, weren’t you?” Assuming often turned out to be bad, but Phoebe doubted that very same woman speaking to her at the panel earlier would bother doing anything for her unless ordered to. “No offense, but I didn’t believe you’d bother helping me out here with the amount of crap I gave you earlier.” She offered advice, but any genuine concern was lost on the petite blond agent whose skin began to sprout goosebumps all over. Pleasure shot through her chest with that sole squeeze regardless, a sensation far more delightful than she recalled it being in the past, part of it aiding in the hardening of her cherry nipples, but there was still no defiant reaction coming from her. Instead, a tender gasp spilled from her rich ruby lips and graced their presence with her bedroom voice. “So I’ll die the next time I try to escape, huh?”

Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next