View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Passing the First Night (for Wraith) 

Post Re: Passing the First Night (for Wraith)
The girl's moans become louder and she takes deeper breaths as her arousal grew. Renetta could plainly see her mistress was enjoying this very much, even though her pet was still a beginner. But at this rate, she wouldn't be a beginner for long. "Yes...that's it my pet...mmm go deeper..." She says between her moans, reaching up and rubbing one of her own breasts.

Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:25 am
Profile YIM

Encouraged by her mistress' words, Renetta's fingers move deeper into her pussy, starting to push down into her tunnel. At the same time, she begins licking again, pushing her tongue down her hole with her fingers, and then licking up until her tongue ran over her clit. She repeats this motion again and again, drawing nectar from the girl's slit and into her own mouth. Her throat stretches as she swallows between licks.

Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:29 am

She leans back more into the chair and grips the arm with her free hand as she gets close. Her other is squeezing on her breast harder than she did with Renetta. Perhaps she had a high tolerance for pain. "Oh god don't stop...move your fingers...up and down inside...feels amazing..." Though she had given Renetta free reign to pleasure her how she saw fit, this time her mistress was asking her to use a more specific technique. She cries out when she felt her pet use that technique, making her body rock with a powerful orgasm. "Ohhh! AAAAHH!"

She slouches a bit in the chair recovering for a few moments before smiling down at Renetta. "Nice done. You've made your mistress very happy and proud. Now she will give you your reward."

Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:38 am
Profile YIM

Renetta moans softly as she complies with her mistress' commands. Her fingers start to move up and down inside her tunnel, pushing and stretching against her walls. She continues to do this while licking the girl's clitoris, until the girl moans loudly. She feels her mistress' sex clench around her fingers, and lets her walls suck against her hand as she keeps licking at her clit. She licks up some of the juice that trickles out of her slit with her orgasm, and swallows it diligently.

As her mistress relaxes from her climax, she promises Renetta her reward. Renetta sits back and looks up at her excitedly, some of the girl's fluid still on her chin. "What is it, Mistress?" she asks. In the excitement of being so pleasured and successfully pleasuring her mistress, her earlier anxiety is forgotten, replaced now by an eagerness to please.

Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:44 am

"Whew...first I need to blindfold you. I want this to be a surprise." She gets up and puts a blindfold over Renetta's eyes preventing her from being able to see what her mistress had in store. "Now go down on all fours and stay right there." As her pet did as she was told, the girl goes to the wall taking one of the dildos off the wall. Not a large one, but a decent size for a new girl like Renetta. She then attaches it to a strapon which she puts on her waist before moving behind Renetta and kneel down taking hold of her hips. Renetta could then feel something rub against her pussy before slowly being pushed in filling her.

Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:51 am
Profile YIM

"Oh, um..." Renetta waits nervously as the blindfold is applied, then she's told to get on all fours. "Oh... okay..." She does as she's told, and waits. She can hear her mistress moving away, and them shifting around. Finally, her footsteps grow close and move around behind her. "M-mistress? Ah!" She jumps as she feels the tip of the plastic phallus touch her nethers, starting to spread her lips. "Wha-what is... aaaah! Ooooh," she moans and whimpers as the dildo starts to press into her. Her young pussy clenches and shakes as it stretches to try and fit this new girth, a size she's never felt inside her before. Renetta's thankful her hymen is already broken as more and more fills her. It's a new sensation, and almost overwhelming, but it doesn't hurt as much as she thought it might. Slowly, her body starts to adjust as it moves deeper into her.

Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:24 am

The girl pushes it in deeper until their hips meet then starts to slowly pump in and out of Renetta's sex. "Too bad I don't have a real one. Then again, it might've been a big one if I did." She says giggling a bit at the last sentence. "How do you like this pet? Isn't this much better than just my fingers? I'm sure it's stretching you out more, but at least you lost your virginity before I used this." She starts to move a little faster, sending the toy deep into Renetta with each thrust.

Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:29 am
Profile YIM

Renetta squeaks and moans as her mistress starts pushing in and out of her sex. "I-it feels -ah- so big, Mistress," she moans. She starts to lean her weight forward on her hands, lifting her rear higher into the air. The dildo is stretching her tight pussy, spreading her deeper and deeper as it moves in, and letting her contract when it draws back. Her body is adjusting to being filled quickly, and her tunnel is quickly leaking fluid to lubricate the plastic cock's passage. With her eyes blindfolded, she's free to imagine what the girl behind her looks like, thrusting eagerly into her unused cunny. "Y-yours would -ah- .... be so, so b-big. Aah aah aah! Please don't - ah! - stop..."

Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:55 am

"Trust me my pet, this one is definitely not the biggest. I will use larger ones as you become used to it, but your body still needs training first." She says pumping a little harder into Renetta. She gives her an occasional spank with her hand between thrusts again adding a mix of pleasure and pain to her slave. "Mmm yes it would. And you know what would happen when I came if I had one, don't you? I would end up filling you up with my seed."

Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:41 pm
Profile YIM

By now, Renetta's body is yearning to be filled more and more by her mistress' cock. She gasps and moans constantly, and her body shakes with pleasure from every thrust. Her pussy is soaking from the treatment, and loud, wet noises are emitted by every thrust into her tight hole. She burns with sexual pleasure, like she's on fire but doesn't want to be put out. She only wants more. She leans forward and flattens one forearm against the ground, resting her weight on it. Her other hand cups her breast and begins to squeeze, desperately doing anything she can to add to this wonderful flame of pleasure as her mistress fucks her ceaselessly.

Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:02 pm

"Mmmm still want something more to satisfy your lust, pet?" The girl picks up the small vibrator and leans down holding it against Renetta clit, leaving it at full power as she thrusts faster and harder.

Wraith finally decides to make things a little strange for Renetta so that she would realize this was just a dream...

Renetta could start to feel the toy inside her pussy change shape, growing ridges and bumps to further add to her pleasure. But would she notice this change? Would she even care as long as she was getting the pleasure she craved?

Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:28 pm
Profile YIM

Renetta gasps as the vibrator is pressed against her clit, and then cries out in pleasure. Her hand falls away from her breast as her every thought is focused on the burning, buzzing, thrusting pleasure in her pussy. "Aaaah! Oh, ah, aaaaaah~" She rocks herself into her mistress' thrusts as she moans incoherently, almost in tears of pleasure. Suddenly, she feels the plastic cock inside her changing, becoming rougher and even more pleasurable to her gripping folds. Her mind reels and panics at this impossible change. "Mistress! Ah, ah, w-what's happe-ah-happening? How is this - Oh! Aaaah!" But her body is already lost to the pleasure. She can't stop throwing herself against her mistress' cock anymore than she can stop the wave of ultimate pleasure rushing towards her.

Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:47 pm

It seemed Renetta was still noticing those things after all, but apparently she was still enjoying it. "So you notice that little trick. It seems you still love it though, my pet." She didn't yet seem to catch on to the fact that this was all a dream. Another change soon came, this one even stranger. Renetta would soon notice the toy pumping deep inside her began to feel more fleshy, like a real cock. "How about this? Does the real thing feel even better?"

Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:32 pm
Profile YIM

Renetta cries out as she begins to leak profusely from her slit. Even clouded by lust, her mind realizes that what's happening isn't normal. "M-mistress? Is that - ah - your c-cock? How... aaaah...." It is better than the fake dildo was. The feeling of flesh on flesh is transcendent, and the way the head spreads her tight folds is incredible. Her body feels so good that her mind ultimately waves away the how and why of it, and embraces the sensations entirely. She can feel her release rushing towards her. "M-Mistress! Please, fuck me. Ah! I'm going to cum! Fuck the cum right out of me, Mistress!"

Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:02 pm

The girl moans with Renetta as she now possessed a real cock rather than a strap on , allowing her to feel how wet and tight she was. She pushes as deep as she can hitting the more sensitive areas deep inside Renetta, eventually pushing in one last time and moaning out as she cums. Renetta could feel that hot thick seed filling her womb, enough to cause a slight bulge to form in her belly. "Oh God...that was incredible...you were wonderful, my pet."

Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:02 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next