View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 6:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Passing the First Night (for Wraith) 

Post Re: Passing the First Night (for Wraith)
Renetta moans louder and louder as the girl pumps faster inside her. Finally, her mistress thrusts her hard cock deep inside her folds, and a second later the girl feels the totally novel sensation of hot cum splashing into her uterus. Renetta screams as the sensation sends her into her own orgasm, contracting powerfully against the other girl's cock and squirting a torrent of her own juices onto both of their hips. She cries on as more and more semen fills her young body, causing her to swell slightly as it's held inside her by the seal of her mistress' penis. As her orgasm begins to subside, she slumps forward, inadvertently pushing her pelvis against the rod inside her. She shudders as it continues to fill her.

"Thank you. Thank you, Mistress," she gasps, her body humming in the afterglow of being fucked to orgasm. Slowly, her mind's questions begin to catch up to her. She glances over her shoulder. "Mistress, your p-penis... where did it come from? I saw your... your pussy. I licked it. What happened?"

Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:14 am

"Oh, do you still not understand what's been going on? I guess you've been enjoying this so much you never bothered to think it over." The girl says slowly pulling out from Renetta's sex. "This is all a dream. You're really fast asleep in bed, though your body likely reacted the same way you have here. I'm not entirely fake myself. I went to Shokushu as well, but I graduated long before you arrived; about four years ago. This is how I looked back then. There's one other thing too: this dream has been controlled by a being who entered your mind. He created this whole scene and my appearance as well. It seemed that deep down, you harbored a secret desire for other girls you didn't know about. This being discovered it and brought it forth into this dream."

Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:05 am
Profile YIM

"A... a dream?" Renetta struggles to keep up with all the information that the girl is giving to her. As her mind churns, the dream begins to destabilize around her, as her rational mind begins to force her to wake up. "You're not really here? And what do you mean a being? Like... a ghost?" She can already feel her body tingling as her mind starts to return to her bed.

Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:38 am

"Something like that." Another voice says. Just then, a creature in a floating tattered cloak appears behind the girl. Renetta would not be able to see anything else other than its red glowing eyes. "I am more akin to a poltergeist, a being created from the energy of others. In my case, I was created from the lustful and sadistic energy given off by all the students and...other creatures on the island. Your lustful energy has been especially delightful to take in. I may have to play with you some more. But for now, this dream is over..." Wraith and the girl then vanish, then the last of the dungeon vanishes as well, allowing Renetta to awaken.

Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:44 am
Profile YIM

Renetta gasps as the glowing red eyes come into view. She feels a sudden cold clench her stomach, but she can't move or speak. The creature calls itself a poltergeist, formed from the lustful energy of students and... creatures? And it will return? What is this thing? What did it just do to her? She opens her mouth to speak, but before she can ask a single question, it vanishes, and then the rest of the dream behind her.

Renetta snaps awake with a gasp, the visions and sensations of her dream echoing clearly in her head. Her body doesn't respond for a moment as her mind adjusts to wakefulness. She lies still in a not-so-cold sweat, breathing heavily and struggling to accept the sudden change of venue, and explain away everything strange and inexplicable as just a dream. Finally, she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. Her body can move again, as well as feel. She can feel the sweat on her skin, and in her hair.

Slowly, she recalls the course of her dream. There was that girl. The two had sex. Then the monster had appeared, and said something about lust and sadistic energy. Something about creatures on this island. It had been controlling the dream, so had it been the one... fucking her? Renetta's body shivers as she remembers the feeling of being pleasured and wildly taken by the girl in her dream. Her fingers, and her cock had felt so good inside her. Her nectar had been so sweet. She was beautiful. But all of that was a dream?

Renetta shakes her head. Of course it was a dream. Poltergeists and creatures and girls with penises. Such a strange experience couldn't be real. Just the nighttime imaginings of a nervous mind, looking to escape in pleasure. Slowly, she sits up. She pauses with a gasp. Her skin may be damp, but her pants are absolutely soaking. She whips away the blankets and stares down at her crotch, speechless. Her pants are drenched in liquid, and there's a puddle underneath her on the bed. She doesn't have to check it to know what it is. Her release, her incredible sexual climaxes - they really happened, just like the ghost had said they had.

She jumps to her feet as she sheds her pants and panties, tossing them into a laundry hamper. She quickly towels her lower body off, trying not to think about how she never noticed just how good a towel can feel between her legs before. She slips into a spare set of pajamas, and then begins to change her sheets. As she works, she tells herself that there's no such thing as ghosts, that this was just her body's response to subconscious fantasies. Perfectly natural. But she can't help but glance around the room every once in a while, feeling like something isn't quite right, like she's still being watched.

Finally, her bed is remade. With a final, overly paranoid look around the room, she turns the lights back off and crawls into bed. She lays awake for a long time, the events of her dream replaying persistently in her head, keeping her slightly aroused and very awake. Eventually, however, tiredness wins out and she drifts back to sleep.

Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:02 am

Renetta was right to act paranoid. Though Wraith had left her mind, he was still in her room and watched in delight as she tries to clean herself up and change her bed sheets. But since he had no physical body, he was invisible to her. He makes a mental note to pay her another visit, perhaps in class and toy with her there in front of everyone. Maybe she would get so horny she would start pleasuring herself. It didn't always happen, but every once in a while, he would find someone too weak to control themselves. He would see if Renetta was one of those girls. For now though, he leaves the room letting her drift off to sleep again.

Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:20 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5