View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Arms dealing. (For Vespria and Levi.) 

Post Re: Arms dealing. (For Vespria and Levi.)
Levi was left lost and confused on the busy floor with little to no information or instructions other then to deliver drinks? "But to who?" Levi mummbled to her self as gripped the tray with both hands and look to her tray of drinks with concern. Her cheeks perminatly stained in what could only be discribed as a cute blush of ovious shyness of her current situation of dress. "Ehm... why me..." Levi mummbled, she felt so naked with out her armor, Levil thought, yet she had little choice other then to wear the kinky maid outfit Vespria's servents provided..... becuse it was infact better then being naked in a crowed place that was for sure, evenif the skirt was to short to even cover those sexy long legs or her virgin white cotton panties.

However as Levi stude frozen on the nightclub floor concerned weither or not her skirt was to short, or if her but or panties were showing (which they both were) or what to do next with these drink she was give, yet despite all that she could not help but notice the most nerve wrecking sight hidden in the busy "breastraunt" as the sight forced Levi's heart skiped a beat befor sinking into the pit of her stomic as the sight of a poor slave women being brutally worked over by a small group of alien beasts fucking her sensless was spoted out of the corner of her exotic crimson red hued eyes. It was a terrorfing sight to see as she frozen up. The sexual disply trigging her PTSD of that day she recived the title the naked maiden Levi the Red.

Those around her would see her tremble with fear, zone out as her puplies grew big, lost in her memmory of that day her clan was assulted and humiliated, but she was snapped back to reality as the booming shout of a customer hit her petiet young body. "Huh!?!" Levi jumpped with a startled suprise, turning to look in that direction afther she quickly spoted the guests in that area who were waving her down for their drinks....(#1)

Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:46 am

(#2).... for their drinks as Levi sighed and slowly walked over, blushing as she tugged agiest the frilly main skirt she wore as she walked over.

"How are you all doing...." Levi said, not sounding very thrilled or very inviting as she balanced the tray of drinks in one hand while handing over drinks with the other. Yet as she worked her way around slowly handing out glass afther glass as she began to find her self being forced to lean further and further over the table to reach the others who were further away from her side. Gritting her teeth in annoyance as she blushed noticing how they glared down her top as she stuggled to give them their drinks. "C-come on... h-help me ouhuaaa!!" Levi complained in anger, slidding over drinks befor she suddenly frozen in shock as her cute jaw dropped open, shouting out a moano suprisecand shock as her skirt was flipped up and someone or somthing stroked her senstive and allready moist sex with a long snake like appendage, forcing Levi to lose her upper body strength as her tray full of drinks came crashing down on the table as she was touched right there. "Uhh! S-stop that!" Levi snapped, glaring back at the frisky alien as her hot temper got the better of her.

Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:06 am

There were roars of anger as the drinks crashed onto the table and the alcohol poured over onto the laps of the alien patrons. A tentacle wrapped around Levi's neck, cutting her angry outburst short along with her air supply. The lithe woman felt her feet leave the floor, being held up by the alien creature. "Care to repeat that, whore?" the creature growled, "You have made a rather big mess of things. We paid for those drinks and now we are soaked. Now, you are going to fix this problem or shall we inform your betters of your poor performance?"

The tendril could no doubt crush the human's throat. But it was difficult to say which would be worse, be choked to death or receive Vespira's wrath? Did Vespira see this blunder? Which said would the Gorgonian take? Probably the paying customer... This job was not designed to be fair towards human women.

Levi felt herself be slammed onto alcohol soaked table. "Your answer, human..." the alien demanded.

Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:16 am

(OCC: Srry about te delay agin, but you know how it goes :/ )

"Ugrrhhh! Next bastard that touches me I swear!!....I'L-L!" Levi growled and snapped like the cuttthrout she was, not thinking of the consiqunices of letting her fiery temper show or caring as she angerly glared around the table at the horny aliens who were croweding around her. Yet as Levi moved to lift up of the table and comfront the alien who was responsible for touching her she was suddenly halted by the tenticle wrapped around her slender little neck! The tenticle cutting off her previous threat as she felt her feet leave te floor as she despritly gripped the tenticle's length with her hands to take the preasure off her neck as she dangled their choking, her legs kicking as she heard the very real threats of the aliens around her as they chuckled..... enjoying her aggony befor he finilly choose to release her, tossing the hott blooded pirate onto the alcohol soaked table.

"Eghhh...." Levi grunted as she was flung back first onto the table, the alien only using her to make a bigger mess as more alcohol spashed on her and on them, soaking her uniform with the the lightly colored liquid as silverware and plates clattered to the floor. Quickly Levi sat up half way to meet eyes with the alien who threatened her, seeing that creatures discusting smirk as her deep crimson eyes glaring coldly into his, showing that fire in her befor she finilly gritt her teeth swollowed her pride and looked away annoyed and quiet truly scared.

"Sorry..." Levi muttered as reached up to hold her sore neck as she simply sighed, she knew this wasnt bad but if Vespria saw this she would take it out on her and her clan for sure.... she still had no clue what that serpent was capable of, but she molded her captain so easily then she must be very powerful.... Yet she had other worries in this momment as she had the wrath of these alien gentle men to work out first asshe looked between as they waited for her awnser....(#1)

Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:48 pm

(#2).... for her awnser.

"....I....uhm.....I can get you more drinks.....better drinks.... their on me!....." Levi mummbled as she sat up right, a chill escaping up and down her spin as she felt the wet booze agiest the back of her thighs ascshe sat on the table soaked in alcholo, offering to buy the men their round of drinks..... yet what she said could be taken in a completly other direction....

Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:53 pm

Levi frantically spat out anything that would help her out of this trouble she was in. Two other servants soon arrive with trays of fresh drinks in hand. The aliens grabbed the offered beverages and were soon pouring them onto Levi's body, soaking her in alcohol. It seems they took the offer literally as the petite woman was soaked in drinks only to have lips, tongues, and maws lick, nibble, and suck the fluids off Levi's tender flesh.

Surrounded on the table, the aliens closed in all at once. Some ripped off Levi's uniform and soaked those bare breasts in various beers before sucking on those glistening teats. Another alien whipped out his long phallus and soaked it in alcohol before forcing it into Levi's throat, forcing her to taste the mixture of alien cock and tasty beverage. Another did the same with her tight cunt, breaking in the tight entrance while all the other aliens sucked on her arms, thighs, and smooth belly. One even poured drinks into Levi's navel and sucked it right out as the poor human writhed in the orgy of alcoholic delight.

Vespira watched the show with amusement. Hissing softly, she pressed a few keys on her pad and brought up communications with Tarus. It was time for an update on the leader of the Rak'dos mercenaries. How was the mission and how was his mind since his first visit with Vespira?

Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:50 pm

"D-dont worry! I'll get you more drinks..... See look there here already?" Levi the red said with a sigh of relief believing this sticky situation was nearly over as she carfuly sat up from her prone position off the alcohol soaked table surrounded by angry alien's of all shapes and sizes. However Levi looked surprised, only questioning the drinks that she mentioned were so quickly brought to the table with out delay a single by a pair of busty young slaves who wore similure matching outfits like Levi's maid get up, yet they both filled out their outfits much better then the young pirate did. It was like they knew something Levi didn't? as they simply presented the drinks, wines and beers to the alien patrons befor taking two steps back as if to stay out of they way...... something was off and Levi knew it....

"W-well....u-uhm... you h-have your drinks now....soo...uhm... I-i'll be going.... s-so please call me if you.... need.... anything..." Levi nervously smiled, her ruby red eyes nervously flicking between the aliens who were slowly closing in around her, seeing their creeply smirking grins and the way they all looked at her as if she was a tasty treat for them to sample, but befor Levi could even hop off the table and leave this mess behind her she was suprised to feel a strong set of alien appendages grip her bare shoulders sending a chill down her hardly covered spine and befor she knew it Levi was the center of attention for a horny group of aliens suddenly dumping pitcher after pitcher of booze onto her petiet young body as strong claws, tentacles and hands began to tare into her clothes as if she was some kind of freashly wrapped piece of candy.

"UghAUHH! N-NO! STOP! L-LET ME GO! D-DONT TOUCH METHERE! AUHH..... H-HEY THATS MY! UAHHHUGHMMHMMM!! UHMMHMM!" Levi cried out despritly, feeling hands, tenticles, and pintchers grabbing, squeezing, or pintching all over her soft fleashy young body befor she felt lips, mandibles, and tounges soon...(#1)

Last edited by Levi on Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:44 am

(#2).... soon take their places as they began to suck the glowing alien liquid off the slave pirate's twisting and turning young body. Levi only able to watch in terror as aliens tore into her like wild beasts, ripping off, pulling away or simply eating what was left of her clothes be for two lucky aliens soaked their otherworldly cocks in the same alcohol they were pouring onto Levi onto their impressively large cocks befor jamming their rod's into the only places those instruments could possibly fit inside her as one alien began to relentlessly fuck Levi's screaming mouth, cutting off those cries of fear mixed pleasure, cutting her cries of freedom short while the other wildly ripped into Levi's tight trembling sex, breaking in the pirates tight and almost virgin like pussy, forcing Levi to taste a mixture of sweet, bitter alcohol on the hard alien cock as she was held down agiest the table agiest her will, writhing in a raging alcoholic gang bang as aliens took turns taking body shots of the sexy young pirate maiden.

Meanwhile Vespria watched the show from her own private front row seat somewhere above as two young slaves serviced her every need as they rubbed oils on her scales, pouring drinks, even brought her her data pad as the powerful serpent sought to contact Tarus the Rak'dos captain for a update on his progress on the mission, as Vespria flicked the screen to open comunications as soon the data pad flipped to a window revealing the familiar gold plated horned helmet belonging to the Rak'dos captain him self..... Captain Tarus appearing on the view screen.

"Mistress Vespria.... what do I owe the pleasure.... the mission is coming along smoothly and according to your wishes..... we have meet some resistance..... however it is nothing my men and I cant handle..." Tarus greeted calmly. "How is my "diplomat" holding up.... enjoying her self I hope....." Tarus would ask, the sound of amusement in his voice.

Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 am

Tarus was welcomed to the sight of the shining goddess that was Vespira's form. The captain would see two human women rubbing the Gorgonian's lovely body. The slaves were skilled, performing their duties without a second thought. Neither were even ordered to do this. Both volunteered their services to make Vespira's night all the more pleasurable. Fingers dug into the alien's shoulders, massaging those powerful muscles while others carefully stroked and rubbed those lovely shining breasts.

"Mm... Captain Tarusss... Ssee for yoursself..." The screen briefly flicked to footage of Levi in the middle of the ravenous orgy that was plundering every part of the writhing human's being. "She has made a messs... But, she has attracted ssome attention at leasst. And you? What of your other 'trophiess'? I trusst no further dissappointments shall occur amongsst your women, yess?"

Vespira was pleased to see Tarus be so welcoming. Was her influence holding then? She was indeed curious to see how her previous meeting has poisoned the leader's mind.

Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:16 am

If only Vespria could see her new thrall's face beyond the gold plated helm he wore for protection...and intimidation, it was ovious tho that Tarus was smirking as he watched the sexually alluring sight of the serpentist goddess relaxing in her in her shiny smooth coils. Enjoying the view on his data pad as he watched her gently being messaged by her two loyal slaves who were more then happy to do such hard and exhausting work of just be in their mistresses presance, tending to her every "need" and desire.

"Ummm.... A mess you say?... oh.. yes.... thats good, uhm very good.... shes very populer it seems..... mybe I should let you keep her... as a gift of good faith between us...." Tarus joked as he watched the brutal drunken gang bang that was Levi's current state of being. Watching the poor girls body spasm amd bounce along numerous cocks of all shapes andsizes. Joyfully watching the poor pirate maiden being forcibly fucked between a small mob of aliens who were only getting started as the sqeezed, sucking, on where ever they coukd fit with their numerous appendages.

"do be sure she cleans up afther her self Mistress Vespria.... I would hate to leave you with a mess...." Tarus said with ammusing tone in his voice befor considering Vespria's other questions, clearly smirking behind his helmet befor he awnsered. "... I have not had the chance yet my Mistress.....but soon...... Once I return home I aim to.... "evaluate".... the women ofmy clan. The other maidens will be tested on their capabilitys by my men.. it may take some time..." Tarus coudnt help but chuckle, soon enjoying the lovly sight of a sprited young black haired human slave who was messaging Vespria pull away to collect some soothing oils from a near by shelf as she proceeded slowly stripped out of what little clothes she wore inorder to sprits her self down with the oils befor returning to Vespria's side. "Is Misstress ready for her full body message...." The slave smiled.

Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:26 pm

Those two slaves were perhaps the luckiest beings in the galaxy, being able to worship Vespira's lovely form while Tarus was left only watching. There were no jewelry or sashes adorning the scaled serpent, giving the Rak'dos full view of the Gorgonian's well endowed figure and those darkened peaks standing proudly from large glimmering breasts. He could see hands mold the firm scaled flesh, seeing it swell around those squeezing fingers over and over again.

"I would only accept her if she is trained," Vespira replied, "Her messs is yours to clean up in casse you have forgotten. She is resisting and for that I have no patience for. She will be broken and you can deal with the piecess."

With that, the link cut off and Vespira sighed as she layed out for the oiled up slave.

Back on the main floor, Levi was experiencing more sex than most women get in a life time. Hot alien spunk filled the woman's womb and belly while more pumped down her throat. Others spewed it over her now naked and alcohol drenched form. With every cock and tendril that pulled out of the woman's body, another would immediately thrust in to take its place. The seeds varied in thickness and texture. Chemically, some were ordinary arm fluids while others were designed to affect the mate in certain ways. Some dulled resistance and willpower while others were potent aphrodisiacs. The monsters continued fucking Levi through her orgasms, giving her no moments of rest as the poor girl was drenched in the heavy stench of alien sex both inside and out.

Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:59 pm

It was a hell of a punishment for both pirates.... however atleast Levi was center of attention and not left like like Tarus was. Over a million miles away only wishing he could carress those scales him self, however watch had to do for now as he silently nodded at Vespria's snappy reply. "As you wish my misstress... It will take me and all my men to put Levi back together agin.... but we will build her to your desigh.... good bye my misstress.... I will see once my mission is complete..... " Tarus said, bowing his head in deep respect befor the screen cut out ending the conversation early.

The oilded up slave smiled softly as she watched Vespria let out a sigh and slowly laid back so she could begin." Relax my misstress.... let me smooth your worries away..." The oiled up slave woukd say softly as she would be seen gently messagin her own body, gently rubbing the oil over her soft carmle skin befor she calmly approched her misstress and gently climbing into the serpents awaiting lap. "Hmm... relax misstress... your pleasure is my pleasure..."

This was a common message for the crime lord for sure as her spirited young slave would begin to sensually rock her hips along the gorgons magnificent tail that was her lower body. Grinding her self along those soft scales gently as she leaned over to press her self up agiest lovly misstress as Vespria would feel the slave's perky modest breasts and harden aroused nipples grind up agiest her firm toned belly as she used her body to spread the glisening body oil along Vespria's alluring relaxed form.

However meanwhile back on the party floor below Levi could be found drowning in a sexual hellscape of constant cocks and tenticle like appendages of thrusting maddness as countless sex crazed aliens wildly thrusted into her poor abused body like she was their one and only cumm dump as Levi could be seen bouncing between various cocks, one lodge between her lips, while the other layed buried deep inside of her....(#1)

Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:14 am

(#2)... inside of her tight clenching pussy, each dumping load afther load into her befor pulling them selfs from the poor maiden only to be once agin filled by a new pair of cocks or tenticles seeking to break her very sanity.

What alien cumm that didnt make it inside of Levi was instead sprayed on her. Drenching the poor pirate in torrents of alien spunk that mixed with the alchol that soaked her fair skin as she weakly thrashed in sexual aggony between the monsters fucking her world inside out.

"Uhmghhh!!UHMMHMMM!" Levi squeeled, her head sqinning in circles almst drunk of alien booze dipped cock as she muffled moans of pure horrific pleasure as she was brutal taken by a slowly growing mob of relentless beasts. Bring poor Levi to multiple chain orgasms in the short conversation Vespria had with tarus as she wasnt even aloud to rest during it all as they simply bulldozed through her orgasms simply sparking another.... and another... and another. A chain of orgasms that sent Levi spiraling down a hellish whirlpool of heavenly pleasure and pain..... and the more she came the more they came.... and the more they came on or inside her the more she lost her self to this drunk sexual hell.... worst part was.... she was only a few minutes into the beging of the night as the effects of muliple alien's natural aphrodigiacs began to hve a mixed effect of the poor red pirate as she soon found her own hips bucking aguest the table top to the rythm of their thrusts as her lips deeply sucked on the cocks in her mouth as her eyes began to get lost into a druged dazed stare.

Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:40 am

Every thought in Levi had was being fucked out of her pretty little head. Vespira watched with amusement as the reluctant woman was now sucking the cocks that ravaged her and thrusting her hips against the source of her wondrous bliss. Drunk, drugged, and hopelessly aroused; Levi was drowning in the seas of passionate bliss as the alien creatures continued running a train on her lithe form.

Hours passed and Levi was nearly unrecognizable with both moist and dry cum caked over her lovely form. Every ragged breath the mercenary took was drench with sex. The numerous types of seed continued to wreck havoc on the weakened woman, sapping her will to resist the pleasure that throbbed deep inside her very womb and belly. The long orgy of sex Levi went through gave the little woman plenty of time to learn how to suck and fuck the very things she once resisted. She could feel how the cocks swelled and grew hot inside her before erupting like volcanoes and spewing their hot loads deep into her throat, womb, or tight little ass.

The night was coming to a close and aliens gradually thinned out as they had their fill of the human woman. Slaves came to drag Levi away and began cleaning up her soiled form. Delicate fingers were so gentle compared to those aliens, stroking her now hypersensitive skin. The long sexual bout awakened every cell of Levi's body, making her very aware of every tender touch and stroke and the tingly aftertouch it left behind.

Soon, Levi was cleaned to a glistening shine before taking the exhausted woman back to Vespira. When the mercenary finally came too, she would hear the soft moans of another woman. An oiled up slave was rubbing her entire body against Vespira's, spreading the oil as best as she could. Each stroke caused those scales to drag and scratch up against the slave's tender form, stimulating her as much if not more than her Mistress who she was trying to please. Levi would see those scales shine like glimmering stars. The oils made Vespira's body shine like a goddess as she looked down at the fallen mercenary. Vespira curiously waited to see how Levi will behave after her first night on the job.

Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:22 pm

Tried as she might Levi put up a brave fight agiest the number of aliens that first had a taste of her in what was only the begining of Levi's downward spiral into ultimate sexual conquest. Just the sheer number of aliens crowding around her for a piece as each one pulled, licked, sucked, and shoved, or fucked her senseless, Levi hardly lasted six minutes befor the ammount of alien cumm that was violently pumped into her young thight body forced her very mind to fade in and out befor ultimatly becoming a haze of unbelivable sex.... There wasnt amomment Levi wasnt forced to suck a mouth full of alien cock, or feel a massive memmber forcfully stuffed into her tight pussy or ass as she bounced wildly on alien cocks, fingers, and tenticles for hours!

Hours passed to Vespria's ammusment as she watched the once defiant pirate maid fall so far as the constant flow of alcholo and sexual stimiulating drugs of mixed alien seed forced leave to completly looseall sense of her self in this horrific gangbang. Multiple aliens havingthe pleasure of having Levi eventually to the point of drugged, drunk, insanity to willingly suck their cocks, jerk off what ever was in her hands or even ride on what alien was luckyenough to have her straddle them for more then thirty secionds befor she was forced into a new possission, be it on her back, kness or even upside down, Levi was fucked every way that coud possibly be imagined..... and then some befor finilly afther what may have been ten hours the crowed finilly thined out, leaving behind a cumm drenched and hoplessly unconcious mercenary left spent on the dining table with verious deserts, and drinks soaking her nude form as countless aliens had the pleasure of enjoying Levi the Red.

Slaves soon arrived and collected the cumm drenched remains of Levi, dragging the poor girl off to god knows where to have her clean for her meeting with Vespria later as those luckly slaves had the suprise to find out just how senstive Levi was...(#1

Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next