View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 3:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Summer Days (for Ania) 

Post Re: Summer Days (for Ania)
“Some of my choosing, I suppose. It depends on how I feel.” Whatever questions had been brought before the student mattered not nearly as much as the sounds oozing from her lips nor the pleasure Ania herself hoped to gain from her current captive, but they’d play a part in encouraging Stephanie to perform. She meant to be insignificant to the world compared to Andrea Summers, but keeping such a low profile might come to an end sooner than expected.

She cherished those gasps and stammered words, but kept matters light for the moment at hand. “Of course I would. If you’re a good girl, however, you get to keep our special tape by the end of this.” She smirked and continued to torment her love pearl until it ascended to full prominence. “How much do you care to keep a few of your secrets, I wonder. We’ll find out soon enough. Oh, but first we should probably confirm it’s really you and not an imposter. State your name and what you’re currently studying and kindly refrain from lying. I’ll have to come back if I find out you lied to me and your prospective audience.”

Aphrodisiac seeped into her flower and surrounding skin as they spoke whereas some evaporated though the damage was already done. She dipped past the restricting fabric of her panties and applied a direct touch to that swollen pleasure button, flesh connecting with flesh whereupon further moisture had been brought down onto her clitoris. Soon it fused with her system and caused her body to go warm from the very source before fanning out across her entire form, leaving not a single limb untouched. Worse even had been the fact that her clit yearned for attention far more than the rest given the point of absorption, but Ania had not drawn away.

“That feels good, doesn’t it?” She encircled the pearl with her tender touch while leaving those petals unattended. “When was the last time anyone gave you the attention you deserve, hm?”

Hips grind against her buttocks and gently part each round cheek with her raging erection, merely held at bay by their garments though the pulsing warmth could be felt without doubt. She cupped Stephanie’s breasts, letting the silken tips dash over her clothed nipples while another pair gradually unbuttoned her blouse from the bottom up. “Your body is growing hot and you just can’t help it. You want to give in because it is futile to resist what you love most and you know that this will feel far more exhilarating than you could ever imagine.”

She was mocking her with the inevitable and proceeded to lightly skim over her now exposed belly before the same appendage plunged into her panties and traced along the entrance to her sacred sanctum. Lithe lush lips set down on her neck and gently suckle on a delicate portion of skin there, purring delightedly all the while. “Tell me, Stephanie, do you have any lovers who tend to your shameless desires? You would be cheating on them right now, wouldn’t you?”

In truth Ania happened to be unconcerned, but there was always the added humiliation from demanding such personal details and the threat it entailed of potentially visiting said lover if they were confined to the island as well. “One of your closest friends in class, perhaps? Or are you just too afraid to draw attention to yourself that you fancy a young woman from afar? Who’s the lucky one?”

In the end her blouse wound up removed and discarded, followed by her skirt as those tendrils went to slide it off her gorgeous form. She had plenty to offer and thus far Ania enjoyed her compliance and the sweet sounds the recording device had been able to pick up, causing pleasant shivers to shoot through her spine whilst her own desires had been fueled to the extreme. Soon the two could finally interact without any hindrance, but before then Ania invested her every ounce of effort into getting her latest captive into the mood.

Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:32 pm

Keep the recording? At first she didn't know if there was some sort of catch to this or not. She did not have time to ponder this as her special pearl was toyed with, blood rushing to it a fair degree quicker than if this was a male creature. Preferences and all, she had less of an attraction toward men, practically none and usually due to circumstances that had been thrust upon her. It might have been a small point to consider but there was less of an interest to fight back. There was the recording to consider as well as how things would go for her other wise though she hesitated in answering the question loathe to have a record out there of some kind but realizing that there was no way of getting out of things.

“A-Andre -OH- S-Summers,”
he stammered out feeling a jolt of pleasure rip through her. “M-My Major is -AH- b-business w-with a M-Minor is b-biology. Y-Yours?” Not that the name mattered, she got a few of them but did not always get them all in the case of the slime and demon.

A fire blazed through her, a warmth that she could not explain though had surmised that she had done something to her. She could feel the tingling touch flowing through her and delighted in that contact that had been shared between them thus far. She desired more, though she was certain that there was some drug at work here that she did not understand she couldn't be entirely sure.

The following eluded to the fact that the woman did something and she nodded. “Y-Yes,” she answered. The next question was one she was a bit uncertain on. Did she mean with the residents or other students? With the residents it was always forced but some times made pleasurably too. So she had to assume she meant other students. “T-Two days, I think,” she answered as she thought back to the last time she had been with Vanessa. Naturally though Vanessa did not have access to aphrodisiac this strong that was rushing through her.

Feeling that hardness rubbing at the back of her and her breasts being cupped those nipples were sharp hard points before contact through that cloth was ever made thanks in pat to that aphrodisiac. Another question was asked of her and again she nodded. Weak or futile to resist the drug Andrea found no reason to struggle further than she had thus far. The fact was simple, she was beaten already.

Her shirt opened, her skin teased and those lips set to the warmth of her skin as her sex was toyed with further producing a whimper. “I'm n-not sure ...” she was pretty sure that Vanessa would but couldn't be certain. Their situation was somewhat complicated and officially they had not been together save for enduring a few encounters together and being interested in one another whatever issues Vanessa seemed to have been resolved and Andrea did not push her either. Still … “M-Maybe,” she answered. “I'm not sure ...”

A pause, she considered the question “I, I don't k-know her last name. V-Vanessa … we m-messed a-around a l-little.” But the issue was raised how would Vanessa view this? As a way of life on the island? The same as cheating or the belief she should have a least fought harder?

Her clothes discarded, she was only in her undergarments, flushed and being teased to no end.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:14 pm

Those whimpers and stutters were merely the beginning of a far more intimate recording. Thus far the marvelous singer impressed with an obedience not often found in other initially defiant subjects which probably earned her more of an easy time than troublemakers like Etolie. Some experienced a rougher ride, even suffered brief excursions into the realm of the huntress’ bad side, but few wound up despised to the point their body nearly collapsed from another stimulus beside pleasure under the strenuous ministrations foisted upon them. She preferred taking them with care, sadly not everyone cherished such tender times equally.

“That’s not too important right now, is it?” She responded to every single question, no matter how personal, but her captor refrained from offering this particular detail just yet although to most the name meant nothing at all. If the records were ever released, none would find her as part of the student body and those that did know both voice and name certainly weren’t going to shed light on the whole affair. No, Ania figured stating such matters after they wrapped things up had been preferable or whichever means allowed her not to seem cruel should Rhaine find herself listening to the very same tape, however that may occur.

Unbeknownst to the young woman, Andrea wasn’t going to be leaving with intact underwear today. Anything else was left in perfect condition and cast aside, but on the spot Ania figured explaining how the recording device worked didn’t quite remedy fighting against her earlier. The tendrils maneuvering about within her increasingly soaked undergarments recoiled just enough to transform their tips into sharper edges without harming the girl.

As they were about to expose those round breasts and tormented privates to the eyes and touch of her feminine captor, the blue skinned hermaphrodite paused briefly at the notion of the woman Andrea may or may not fancy. Could that be the same Vanessa they had in mind? She cut both articles of clothing with surgical precision and had them fall to the ground before each appendage pursued their vile craft of teasing the performer with things to come.

“Just a little, huh?” She tugged and pinched each nipple as if expecting the charming student to lie, lightly pulling them to the point Andrea exhibited signs of discomfort before letting them bounce back into place. “She has some fire, doesn’t she? Fiery red hair to go along with her remarkable personality?” Ania proceeded to depart from her neck and latch onto an earlobe, gently nibbling on it for the sake of pestering Andrea further.

“Always trying to protect whatever damsel in distress she happens to come across? We’ve quite the noble woman on our hands, I admit.” She was whispering almost directly into her ear now, all the while heightening the efforts placed behind her torment. “Vanessa Crowell is something special, indeed. We've had the pleasure of seeing each other before.” She knew the name whereas Andrea did not and if her suspicions were to be confirmed, knowing what the singer knew thus far, Ania put her through the same situation time and time again.

“She’s a real keeper, that one. Wouldn’t you agree?” Suddenly the appendage skimming over her flower angled itself for entry. It applied pressure to her loins and wriggled forth in a somewhat serpentine motion, practically slithering into her warm core as the smooth surface dragged along slick velvety folds which it explored at a leisurely pace. Rather than rush the matter and be done with it, the lengthy limb shrunk down ever so slightly before expanding to something greater than its initial girth, rhythmically pulsating in such a manner while slowly spiraling and sweeping against the first few inches of flesh it punctured thus far. This one was going to take its time with her for that thick phallus still ground up against her backside, kept from the desired orifices in practiced restraint. “You’re free to think of Vanessa while I partake of your charms.”

She could feel how every inch slid deeper inside, little by little, carefully probing her lusciously narrow chalice for sweeter spots worthy of exploitation. The questions did not stop there, however, albeit arriving in lesser frequency now that Ania moved onto something a tad more serious than flat out teasing the poor girl. “Do you want there to be more between the two of you than ‘just a little’?”

Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:27 pm

Her first experience was with some nightmarish serpent thing that she opened up to Daphnee about. Her second was with Dendrite who had been far more opened about her plight. From it she had learned that she could never match the power of the creature's and had been face with two simple facts … resistance or submission. Either way it was going to happen and through him she had found that a human could not grow strong enough to face them so she chose submission. Vanessa was having an influence on her as of late promoting her to fight though as seen her fighting skills needed vast improvement and she gave in easy enough.

One could say this stemmed from old habits or at least an understanding that she could not accomplish anything further and could seek a measure of mercy by compliance. Of course she had only fought back twice now besides the usual squirming and attempting to break free of restraints, just recently with Vanessa against that demon and now.

“I-I s-suppose not,” so no name. She herself did not need one, all that was important was what was going on before her.

She whimpered a little feeling those tendrils sharpen though they had yet to brake the skin. With expertise she got away those undergarments showing that she had to have done this countless times before as no a mark had been left on her as her garments fall away leaving her fully exposed now.

“Y-Yeah, w-we only r-recently met,” she paused briefly at the description of Vanessa though. Either she had met her already or had been stalking her though she surmised that names were less important, even the demon that was hiding in her room didn't seem to know who she really was or did not care, after all Vanessa had called her Andrea and he would have been stalking a Stephanie.

“That's her,” how many red heads with those same traits were there. She had not said huge tits though by comparison maybe that feature meant little to her, perhaps the species all had huge ones, she did not know though she did not the lack of detail a biology lesson did not really matter after all.

There was little doubt to it, though she herself had not know the last name it would be easy enough to learn. It seemed that she had encountered her lover before now and further discretion had been unnecessary. Yeah, that was Vanessa alright.

“YESSSSSS!”
The feel on that tendril, the heat of the aphrodisiac that had both her nipples and clit standing on edge. It was an answer to the question as well that came at that particular moment.

Another question soon followed as she could feel the very tip of that cock pressing against her though she could now feel the warmth of skin against skin. The image of the red head floating through her mind as she had been brought up.

“UH UH!” She readily agreed feeling more of that tendril press inside her as she nodded in affirmation of that. She was whimpering though, louder coes spilled free of her throat given the tactile feeling mixing with the drug providing both relief and pleasure.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:15 pm

Countless women of the student body had been desirable in their own right and few distinctions were made by the mind of the hunter currently working on coaxing sounds of pleasure from poor little Andrea. Such carnal temptations often stemmed from a great many things, but making them like it over time, to teach their bodies to get used to the huntress and her gentler touch mattered above all else. A plethora of females suited her tastes which became all the more apparent when one considered her favorite happened to be fairly average in virtually any department. Generously stacked or flat chested, curvy or slim, they were all the same to her hence the lack of notion of Vanessa’s noteworthy bust.

“Best of luck to you, then. You have my blessing.” She noted with amusement while pressing on unhindered. Their relationship appeared to have become a thing fairly recently and even though Ania barely concerned herself with daily student interactions, there was the prospect of more entertainment further down the line once these two came together more often. She could have the beautiful singer and the knight whose body’s begging for sin in one and the same place, but that was for another time to cherish. “You two seem quite fitting for each other. Catching the two of you together should result in plenty of fun.”

All the time the recording went on, just like the teasing. She groped and massaged those breasts, grazing over the hardened peaks. A flexible length ground up against her inner walls, practically drilling into the young woman in a clockwise fashion on the way in and counter-clockwise whenever that azure appendage recoiled. “Vanessa won’t bend initially, but feeling what you’re experiencing right now, I’m sure you can tell I can convince her to give in quite easily.”

Alas, Ania’s body hungered for more right then and there and restraint only got the two of them so far. She leaned back in, plastering the woman’s neck in kisses whilst letting a liquid trickle over her rear and the phallus grinding up against her there, presumably lubricant or aphrodisiac of some sort although it lacked the characteristic tingle. “You’ve got a remarkable bedroom voice, too, my dear. I’d love to hear more. I haven’t gotten too many samples of it just yet. My hearing is quite excellent you see, so if there’s any students you may not wish to alarm to our presence, I’ll let you know beforehand .. so you can keep down that lovely voice of yours.”

Such was the generosity one could expect in her situation, but the burden of yet another dose of aphrodisiac had yet to come as that tingling sensation finally set in and Ania brought her phallus all the closer to her puckered rear entrance. Meanwhile a duo of tentacles coiled about and then parted each of her thighs, safely holding the student in place with raw strength.

Behind her the huntress purred, evidently taken by her current position which foretold of the events to come. “Would you rather be taken back here as well?”

She offered, holding the recording device close, but at the same time something else hovered in the field of vision of her captive. Open and hollow like a mouth, but blessed with several dozen feelers in its form, Ania bestowed unto Andrea the sight of a bliss promising sucker. “Or would you like to give this a try? Perhaps both?”

It hovered in place for a few moments before falling down to her clitoris, hinting just where the delightful prison of flesh would claim its first captive. She delayed on purpose, letting the drug drown her mind with lust driven thoughts whilst her other appendages grant her soft tit flesh a few more delicate strokes and squeezes. “Tell me what you want, Andrea.”

Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:30 pm

Blessing? She had not asked for it though she was feeling fair to hot and bothered to argue. Not once but twice before she had been targeted when with Vanessa. The first time was by that slime in the showers, whether she was factored into that one or was just there she never learned herself though the second time that demon was waiting for her and Vanessa seemed to be the one that was just there and taken advantage of as well.

This was the first time that another targeted them as a pair as fair as she knew, or had such designs since it did not yet come to pass. The first instinct might have been to protect the knight or plead in some fashion though she had a keen bit of insight as to how things worked as far as Dendrite had explained to her.

She didn't think that this was beyond Ania's capabilities either. If that had been her with there was nothing she could do to stop it, just as there was nothing that stopped the chain of moans from sputtering out from her lips. Those ragged breaths as that drug flowed through her system.

“S-She'd f-fight AH!”
She agreed as was the case with the demon though she was that Ania was right given how she felt with that tendril drilling into her one way then the reverse as it retracted catching her up in a storm of bliss that only caused her to gasp and dance even more!

Warmth upon her neck and an increase of liquid on her rear as well as well as feeling the pressures and heat of that member pressed against her rear. Or was that a promise to make her cry out in such a fashion? Both? She wasn't certain and nodded, barely able to contain all the gasps and whimpers as it was with all the sensations that she was experiencing.

Andrea Summers was a celebrity use to getting what she wanted. One thing that her disguise as Stephanie Miller could not dissuade her from being aggressive as far as getting what she wanted though now she was anything but, mere putty under the administration she received.

Her stance had been made to widen as tendrils spread her legs apart. That phallus moving closer to her rear entrance. “UH! AH!”

The drug was messing with her senses. She normally didn't take anything there though the slime had no stopped with the defilement of her sweet young pussy and so she wasn't a stranger to it either

“YES! PLEASE! UHHH!”
The drug flowed through her system. She ached and yearned for even more stimulation, the tendril churning about her insides leaving her like a furnace! The heat sweltered up inside her core.

She gazed at the feeler, at first attempting to make sense of it prior to it making a slow descend allowing her mind to make that connection. “O-OH? YES! YES! I-I WANT IT TOO!”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:20 pm

Some hoped to escape their inevitable fate and even fewer women fought against their captors to the bitter end. “She’d fight and lose, just like before.” Regardless of valor and whichever weapon came in handy at the time, the results were the same with each and every one of them. Vanessa attempted to defeat Ania on Rosalie’s behalf and take her head for the crimes committed against the emerald topped vixen, but ultimately fell victim to the grand perversions which lingered in the back of the monster’s mind. It would be the same in the future as it was today.

Andrea Summers was in no condition to fight and the aqua beauty commenced her assault on the formidable young woman in a raging storm of carnal pleasantries with no end in sight. She offered whatever else resided in her arsenal of goodies and the drugged female yearned for more in return, asking if not downright begging for more in her desperate pleas for attention.

“Naughty girl.” Almost immediately the hollow sucker latched onto her exposed clit and rapidly unfolded the true potential of its living insides by showering the sensitive bead in an abundance of bliss. Several dozen feelers swished over the surface of that engorged love pearl similar to countless miniscule tongues, the gossamer film of moisture upon them practically erasing any potential for discomfort while their merciless friction would cause Andrea’s senses to be utterly set ablaze. She doubted anyone else had such remarkable manipulative talents and fully intended to show her what her species was truly capable of.

“How’s that? Does that feel good?” No one could betray their own bodies to the point this kind of attention wouldn’t threaten to overwhelm them. She hoped something got through the erotically tormented blond beauty, but didn’t get her hopes up anytime soon for the appendage tending to her soaked depths never ceased to spiral into her core. It just became all the more intense given the number of appendages granting the poor girl pleasure and thus far not a moment of respite had been on the menu today.

“Doesn’t it feel great when you have all these tiny tongues stroking your clitoris?” Tentacles groped and massaged her breasts all the same, dashing over their marvelous contours before pinching and tugging her nipples. Once released, the huntress watched each deliciously soft heap of tit flesh bounce back into place, taking quite a bit of pleasure in her performance considering how the two of them started off earlier. “Running never sounded like such a good idea after all, am I right? I’ve got lots of this in store for you, Andrea. Perhaps in due time I can make you appreciate my actions even more.”

She wasn’t opposed to answering her demands and the more feverish those moans and cries slipped free from her lips, the more willing Ania became to serve exactly what the student wanted to have.

Subdued and incapable of taking any action against the azure hermaphrodite behind her didn’t necessarily mean there was not a sliver of enjoyment to be found and thus far Ania took pride in turning such a vile situation into something more pleasant for everyone. “Moan to your heart’s content, my dear. There’s no reason to hold anything back for your audience.”

Recording every moment of this certainly had its appeal, but the main course had yet to come as Ania lined herself up with her beautifully sculpted backside and applied a subtle pressure to her hips which grew all the more intense the greater her thirst for stimulation became. Some might have expected her to be rough, but the intrusion was gentle once it actually came. She let out a breathless gasp, finally breaching the narrow seal of her backdoor which grabbed her ample shaft like a form fitting glove.

“Ohhh! So damn tight!” Silken lips fell to her neck, applying a mild suction there which should leave a love bite for later, not that the huntress cared to leave such marks concealed for other students to see. “Ungh! H-Hot damn ..” Her pulsing warmth bled over into the student and hers back into her own aroused form. It was a mere distraction, one of many to take away from the potential discomfort of entering Andrea inch by inch, conquering her clenching inner muscles all the way to the hilt of her throbbing manhood, the rigid length soon touching upon her own tentacle through the narrow wall of flesh separating the two thick intruders.

Such bliss caused Ania to halt in her advances albeit briefly, pondering on how the student had taken to her presence back there. She hoped to punch through the bliss induced haze of her actions by speaking directly into her ear, though neither question nor answer were truly necessary to continue it was purely out of courtesy Ania even bothered. Andrea had been playing along nicely since her capture and there was no point in roughing her up too much anymore. “Mind if I move now?”

Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:39 pm

Andrea knew that Vanessa was over matched, though she was going to try. It was in her nature to do so, regardless and last time with that demon she attempted to be a distracting bridge to make matters easier on her feeling that there was no harm in admitting defeat … she wasn't much for fighting herself though the adage “live to fight another day” made more sense to her mind. One learned what to do next time or at least what to pay attention to.

If she were much of a fighter she would have been assessing the creature's speed, mobility and angle of attack with those tendrils. She would mull over how she could contend with these weapons unsure if there were more But she was not a fighter and did not assess these things focusing on the now instead.

“AHHHHHH!” Andrea raised on her toes. Not only did she have the heat of that drug to content with, not only had her nipples and clit get incredibly hard or her passage incredibly wet but those feelers against her felt so divine as they caressed her clit shooting electric shards trough her now.

She had never had dealt with a shape changer before today! She had not even pondered their existence, even in his place. Creatures looked different, Slimer had that paralytic slime but she equated that to a venom that spiders and snakes possessed. She had not experienced anything beyond the realm of believe, assuming of course the existence of monsters!

Shape changing was just one of those things she had no reason to consider.

“Y-YEEESSSSSS! S-SO G-G-GOOD!”
The feel of the tongues against her, the spiral patterns pressing through her, her eyes pressed closed as her back arched pressing further against her shoulders and feeling those large breasts against her back as her head tipped back. Had her eyes been open she would have been gazing at the ceiling.

She could feel the build up of heat inside her, already an intense wave of pleasure crashing over her. Muscles clamping and quivering over that tendril that pressed inside her to no end, and yet it had not stopped or slowed any as it continued to drill away at her though rather hen drilling for oil I had seemed that she was drilling for bliss.

“N-NOOO, i-it wasn't ...”
she affirmed about running, her breasts continually springing back into place once released, everything felt so damn good that she had wondered why she had tried to fight against it in the first place, after all she was certain that the situation was hopeless from the start. A second orgasm erupted as powerful as the first and her blue eyes opened to visions of the ceiling.

“AHHH! OHHH!”
Once she gathered enough breath to her rising and falling chest she had to ask, she was confused, though so far it had seemed that she had managed to keep it all together enough to remain coherent but captured in pleasure “A-Apprentice?” It was obvious she had misheard though, perhaps mistaking appreciate for apprentice which would probably be the cause of her confusion. She had been on the verge of feeling a third bombardment of pleasure though since he tendrils did not ease up keeping her on this outstanding high.

That cock advanced into the tightness of her rear ever so slowly. She could feel the added heat and friction against her. It seemed as if she was being struck all over in such a blissful attack. Had she not stopped Andrea would have clearly come yet again for a third time! She moaned her approval and while the slime was the only thing to take her there she was somewhat use to it though it had brutally taken her that drug made her far more receptive to it though the slow advance helped.

Those passing seconds seemed to last an eternity! “OH! YES! FILL ME UP!”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:52 pm

She adored seeing the object of her desire in the throes of passion and every release coaxed from her thrilled form solely enhanced the desire to observe the effects of her attention even further. Sadly there was no telling just how used to such loving affections Andrea had been. She wanted for the young woman to cherish their time together, to love the pleasure above all else and to some degree even wash away the idea just who happened to be responsible for her current session of bliss, if only for a second.

Too much, however, could potentially spoil the mood and while Andrea might not have cared to interrupt the endless train of bliss rushing forth to amass within her core, Ania more often than not reminded herself of the fact her own needs may not be met today. Solely Daphnee managed to satisfy those seemingly insatiable desires at some point and the huntress was not fool enough to believe such sublime women were the rule and not the exception. It’d certainly save her the trouble of chasing down another if Andrea remained conscious a while longer, but that wouldn’t be the end of it should the blissed out singer not live up to her expectations. She figured taking the student elsewhere after this for the sake of drawing matters out to the fullest, but that was neither here nor there once that amazing body folded about the feverishly pulsating spire of her manhood.

“Uhhhnn!” Saving the best for last never was one of her strengths and that narrow backside granted her the greatest form of pleasure in form of blinding white hot bliss. She could feel it worship her every inch on the way in and now the recording held Andrea asking for more, to be filled up. Smuggling it into Vanessa’s belongings for the knight to find and listen to at some point might even be more entertaining than keeping it for herself.

But given their mutual desires, Ania wasted little time in molding Andrea to her liking, to ream that passage until it suited her girth with a series of slow and calculated thrusts. Solely when there was no longer any sign of discomfort when the voluptuous amazon picked up the pace did Ania fully partake of the beautiful vixen before her.

Slapping against the lovely peaches of her backside, those semen inflated balls of adamant warmth spread the wanton pace at which Ania pursued greater pleasures of her own. They all became puzzle pieces in the grand scheme, each and every sound intermingled together before spreading throughout their surroundings. Such remarkable symphonies excited her greatly and soon enough she hoped to coax a fourth climax from the vigorously pleasured female before her.

Copious dollops of molten semen dumped into the swollen orbs of her testes had been churned by inner muscles, feeling as though the virile mixture had been boiling with the heat her own body amassed by then, bubbling up from within her loins with growing impatience. She neared the end of the line and stepped up the pace once more, having reamed that passage to the point where it shouldn’t discomfort the luscious blond singer too much to enjoy the moment at hand.

“I’m cumming, Andrea!” She managed to push out between thrusts, teasingly flicking that agile tongue against her neck one last time. “Take it all in!” A few more hasty movements followed before the aqua huntress buried herself into her eager prey all the way to the hilt, holding herself there whilst her own scream pierced the heavens above. “Unnnggghhh!”

Pleasure rippled through her cock in abundance at the time of its near volcanic eruption, blasting generous amounts of molten spunk into that form fitting tunnel. She groaned greedily with every hot torrent of her release, gradually pumping the girl full with warmth ladened spurts of thick goopy goodness. It felt as though her seed shared in the same insatiable grounds as her needs for what felt like an entire gallon of liquid love had been dumped into the female in her grasp before the flow finally began to ebb, leaving the woman at her hands bloated to a certain extent.

It was only when the girl came down from her radiant high that Ania relinquished these excruciating pleasures and let Andrea slump forward on all fours if her composure was no longer enough to keep herself upright. She removed the sucker from her clit and had it wash over one of her nipples instead in order to relay that this was not the end, while at the same time extracting that love juice soaked tentacle from her quivering depths. She had yet to pull free from her incredibly tight ass, however, and gave her a few shallow thrusts in the aftermath of that peak.

The drug pulsed through her system even now, keeping the fires of her lust lit at all times. “You never even told me you were such a wild woman in the bedroom, Andrea. Are your usual visitors not as kind to you as I am?”

Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:49 pm

She may not have been as trained as Daphnee was or as use to this sort of thing happening though her body ached and blossomed showing signs of that want. The aphrodisiac pumped blood through her veins warming her skin and arousing her senses.

Slow thrusts pressed into her back door, gasps falling from her lips when they were not busy emitting cries that the tentacle inside her was bringing to her with those spiraling thrusts that seemed to go on forever as her very body was stirred up. All the ingredients were added and no it was time to stir up the mix to further enjoy that desert once it had baked.

The feel on her clit added to that “baking” time shooting sparks of pleasure into her assailed mind. Her breasts felt that touch upon them and she had not realized she was squirming from side to side, dangling like a fish on a line taken from refreshing waters of life it yearned to return to though in her case Andrea had not been looking to return to the state she had been prior to the arrival of this creature, whoever she was, but rather she was trying to recreated that pleasurable experience or rather deepen it seeing that that state never truly left her.

Ania certainly had her moment. She did not realize the thoughts of that recording being planted in Vanessa's things and she had been hard pressed to even recall that the recorder was on at that moment. “GAWD!” She gasped against such blessed attention.

The pace increased and she felt those heavy balls slap into her rump with each thrust. It had seemed once she had adapted to it the pace increased, the double penetration and increased tempo had worked against each other causing her to clamp down as much as she could against that tentacle as her muscles folded about that cock.

“OHH! AHHH!”
She cried out as she felt her fourth orgasm flowing out of her though it bled so well into the fifth that she couldn't tell where one ended and the other began or if the fourth was just one long on. But that pace grew even faster as she stated that she was close.

“Cum! CUM! CUUUUUUM!” She demanded before feeling that gush that filled her causing her to slump forward with another gasp. So full, she felt so full and inflated by that seed that slowly trickled to an end though it had not ended there.

A part of her did not wish for it to end feeling the drug wash through her mind even now. Her nipples were targeted now as the tentacle retracted from her, wet with her own juices. She lost track of ho many times she had cum but it felt so good, so natural.

The question caught her off guard. She had to think and thinking was getting tougher … “I … I've only e-encountered … OH … three o-others I-I think ...” Three, four, maybe five, she didn't know the exact number. She wasn't really mistreated though save for the slime and her first time but it was clear that she was the victim.

“As k-kind?”
The drug impaired her a little but she had to compare … the serpent took advantage of her, she was prey to it, the slime and dendrite. Although kinder about it the demon treated her as prey and Slimer tormented her a little with the paralysis … this came down to a judgment call on her part taken into account that she had fought this creature and the demon as well things could have been uglier if she had wished it too and that had to be considered as well seeing that there was no need for her to relent either.

“No … I-I, uh d-don't think s-so.”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:29 pm

Such was the paradise of legends and Ania found it all within this one pleasure hungry woman. She convulsed about her in a near constant orgasmic high and the equally blissed out huntress could only thank her for offering such sublime tightness by pumping her completely full with thick virile torrents of molten spunk. Not even her captor cared to count how many times her body had been sent over the edge for the rewards were far greater than the consequences as long as Andrea never wavered beneath the merciless onslaught of carnal delights.

“Good answer, Andrea. You’re such a sweet, honest girl. Ohhh ..” She let out an elongated moan once that massive phallus had been withdrawn from her rear, allowing what felt like an entire gallon of cum to spill out of the girl unless her own muscles prevented such a mess. Blessed friction washed over her still fully erect manhood until the very last moment before finally coming undone with a wet slurping sound, hinting at the suction that nubile young body worked on the pulsing invader all this time.

She went on to teasingly pat and rub her backside in response, offering her a few moments to recover although the aphrodisiac in her veins might make such an endeavor fairly difficult to achieve. “As one of the gentler denizens on campus, I do appreciate credit where credit is due, but perhaps I’ve just been far too generous with you. I could take you as much and as often as I please, but there’s far more entertaining ways to provide for what your body wants the most.”

Suddenly one of her many tentacles returned and slithered into the gap between her thighs, teasingly sawing back and forth along the soaked entrance to her innermost sanctum. She was willing to offer more, but not quite yet, and feeding her current captive with the prospect of more certainly led to the one and only conclusion Ania sought to partake of herself. Of course it did not include restraining Andrea even now. She’d be the one to willingly subject herself to such treatment.

“If you want more, you’ll have to work for it.” Ania brought that cum stained phallus right up to her face, dangling it before her as the sole means to receive further attention from the alien hermaphrodite. The vanilla scented cream clung to it in a gossamer film of deliciously sticky moisture, waiting to be consumed by the student whose body burned with desire. “Why don’t you clean me up nicely and I’ll consider letting you choose what I’m going to do to you next?”

Azure eyes explore the lovely singer once more before the aqua femme fatale had that shaft nudge her cheek and paint it white in the remainder of their previous round of sexual gratification. “I’ve got lots of love to give and we barely just started.” If anything, however, Andrea could expect to pass out before the drug became too much of a bother. Most never managed to last that long and this one, having encountered three others at the most, probably wasn’t going to make it to the very end. However, that did not stop Ania from teasing her with the recording in her tentacles until Andrea actually began to follow through with her duty. “You do want to be a good girl, don’t you? You want more of my love inside you.”

Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:12 pm

She gasped, the floor of the stage a mess when that phallus finally pulled free of her. Like a bottle of soda that was shook up the absence of that cock had been like a cork being unstoppered from her. That mess rushing down her thighs as the pressure emptied out of her body.

Indeed she did not have to be so generous. Yet the aphrodisiac still burned within her. She could barely stand it, blue eyes falling closed as she gasped and panted trying to make sense of it all.

Did she mean that things were going to get uglier? That they wouldn't be so bad? She didn't know what to think. She rested for the moment, chest heaving as she drew in breath after breath. All that rubbing and touching kept her on edge as that aphrodisiac fired through her keeping her on edge even now.

“E-Entertaining?” She repeated when she had the lung capacity to utter the word though it was evident that she was sort on breath even now. Before an answer came though a shiver shot up her spine at feeling that heated contact against her. It was sudden and without warning but felt good nonetheless as that aphrodisiac was fed like a fire hitting gasoline it burst invigorated by it. The aphrodisiac exploded in similar ways drawing a deep and sudden gasp from her that so clearly announced her current enjoyment of the situation.

And yet she wished for more, needed more, that contact just a mild tease.

The cock was presented to her and terms had been offered. It was doubtful that she would make it to the end, not that her mind was on that currently. Her main concern was getting that cock back inside her to quell the raging fire within her.

A hand curled around that wet shaft drawing up it then back down as her thumb traced over the tip of that phallus. “Yes ...” she answered as she leaned in closer her tongue stretching out of her mouth to caress the areas that her own hand had not been contacted with currently.

The other hand reached to her sack fondling it as she pumped and licked over that length. She glanced up the removed her thumb letting her tongue swirl over the moist head. A pause for a moment though only a moment as that drug burned within her. Her hand rose to the tip and as it moved down her lips followed descending down to the base. As they extracted her fingers followed in their wake to the very tip before both reversed direction after a brief lick at the tip.

On the second pass she was a little quicker and quicker with the third. Each movement escalated the matter until she could go no faster and was eagerly taking that meat into her mouth hoping on the reward to come.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:38 pm

“Sure, entertaining. As in, fun for the both of us.” She had no intention of treating her poorly and the more Andrea eventually offered up, the more Ania felt the need to keep it pleasant for the both of them. In that regard quite a few local denizens tended to think differently and hoped to have the entire share to themselves rather than split it up evenly, but thankfully for some the azure huntress wasn’t after one and the same thing without offering the girls something in exchange. “Something mutual.”

Whatever her captor had in mind, the young blond had already gotten a taste of it. Tiring her out too soon, however, wasn’t quite the foremost thought on her mind and she hoped to delay such an unfortunate conclusion by letting her precious captive off the leash for a short while.

“Uhhnn ..” Some tended to try to trick her by feigning obedience and biting that throbbing shaft might give them a chance for revenge, but Andrea was smarter than them by accepting her fate, giving into the burning desire for more as many had done before. Sultry blue eyes gazed down on her from above once those heated movements washed over that rigid ember, its own scalding warmth fusing with the loving embrace of those full lips and oh so tender hands. Groans of pleasure bubbled up from within her as did tiny beads of luscious precum for the student to consume.

“Yes, just like that.” Hissing in profound pleasure, her head dipped back while her moans had been cast to the ceiling above. She could tell those motions were motivated by the need for more, so very eager one might even believe Andrea was enjoying the act. Instead of granting her relief by plunging into her, however, Ania refrained from doing more to her yearning depths than saw along her aching nether lips for the duration of her service. Soon enough liquid heat amassed within those taut testes to be felt in how swollen they’d become, how very keen to dump their cargo once more and before long a tendril eased about the back of her head, drawing her even quicker onto that length until Ania came with a piercing scream.

Torrents of molten semen rushed forth into her mouth. The sheer abundance of her release came close to the first one, having caused her belly to bloat, but the gentler nature of her being had the predatory femme fatale pull away after two copious gushes of hot virile spunk. It splashed onto her face and cleavage, some sticking to her hair although by the end of the huntress’ second orgasm, Andrea donned a gossamer film of sticky white moisture.

“Mmm .. You’re full of surprises, Andrea Summers. You’re much better at this than I thought you’d be.” She teased, gently stroking the back of her head before withdrawing that tender touch. The same was done to the tentacle occupying the gap between her thighs, leaving her without any form of stimulation. “One could almost think you enjoyed that, my dear, but I won’t be bothered should you wish to deny it. Ah! Yes .. We were speaking of entertainment.”

Naturally her plans had come to fruition and by now Andrea must have been burning for another release. Sadly her work was not yet done for once Ania ceased cumming, the hermaphroditic amazon calmly laid down on her back, that raging erection as eager to be satisfied as ever, throbbing excitedly with each beat of her heart. “Why don’t you let me know what you’d like to do next? Or would you rather show me?” She’d be the one to do most of the work for her own pleasure, but once Andrea made her choice, Ania would lead her a hand in hopes of keeping her thoughts coherent enough for just a little longer.

Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:54 pm

Mutual … she was already surrounded in bliss though that aphrodisiac burned through her even now governing her onward. She had been both excited and aroused, her heart hammering in her chest as her feeling of touch had been bombarded.

Andrea had been lucky in that there were few harsh creatures she had encountered … most were after there own pleasure but tended not to hurt her provided that she did not fight back too much. Whether the serpent was just a sadistic being or being her first encounter were she fought against it more out of fear before learning her often submissive ways she could not say with any degree of certainty. And while the slime was a bit rough she had Vanessa with her, which made that matter far more bearable to deal with.

But then there was Slimer and that desire his slime generated. Worse then the aphrodisiac in that it paralyzed her too making her totally helpless. Though the two were just as strong she thought at least she could at least try to gain some relief from this state. With the slime she was totally helpless.

She was burning up as she treated that shaft with all she had. Bobbing over it as that tendril moved against her slit both teasing and encouraging her at the same time. She tasted precum on her tongue and was even made to speed up a bit. She slurped down that cock, endorphins buzzing in her young mind, her hand jerking off that length just ahead or behind her lips depending on whether she was diving down that length or pulling back. One hand reaching to those taut balls sweeping over them as she continued encouraging the creature to finish.

She was no expert at this though other than the other monsters she had encountered. She was more than experienced though with a woman's sex but that was not what she had been brought to attend to. She was barely able to focus on the task at hand as it were and had been caught up with hurrying forth in an effort to feel her own pleasure once again, well more then the tendril that teased her drooling sex.

Vanilla? The spray of cum within her mouth had been a surprise. She had heard from others that it was a bitter taste and even had some experience with other beings to surmise that it tasted about the same. It made it far easier to get down, her stomach bloating in response though she was left a little messy as the creature drew away all manners of contact and laid back.

At first she had been confused as to what to do. Her first instinct was not to ride that pole, after all it was not males that she dealt with often. But that womanhood was exposed to her and it seemed natural. Even though she was burning up she folded a hand around that shaft and began to jerk her off, more so because the pole was simply there. Her mouth went to that womanhood and her tongue tracing about that labia. Her hand moved up and down that shaft as she ate. Her tongue teasing her showing that she had indeed had far more experience in this endeavor then the other.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:38 pm

“It appears the young lady intends to show me.” She held the recording device close, making it known that it wasn’t forgotten. “I’m pleased to find you know what you want.” Sultry aquamarine eyes keenly observed the spectacle of a cum stained Andrea coming up with the choice as to what to do next and knowing what she did after her willing captive went to work on her flaring nether lips, perhaps it would have been more prudent to let her start off with a more familiar task.

“You’ve probably had far more women than men in your time, haven’t you?” She was a cute girl with long, luscious hair and those radiant blue eyes poked out inbetween. It was no wonder Andrea had many admirers and while the false name had her suspect an alternate appearance was often used on stage, her body certainly held the same allure to those perceptive enough to treasure it.

It made sense to think most of her admirers happened to be girls, but to think she actually fancied women above men was quite an unforeseen twist. Some tended to seek the comfort of their peers once the horrors of the campus found their way into their personal lives, but with Andrea it had to have occurred before joining the school. She let the thought go eventually, easing into the sensations that were bestowed unto her pleasure hungry loins.

“Mmm .. Oh yeah, you’re good at this.” Slick feminine juices touched upon her tongue given how aroused Ania had been at the time, the crystal clear substance enhanced with the faintest hint of vanilla also, easily flowing into and beyond her waiting maw, smooth as liquor. Precum bubbled up from the crest of her aching rod, rigid with the blood coursing through it at all times. It’d probably take more energy than Andrea had to wear her out, but a blissful memory of the encounter wouldn’t displease her current visitor at least.

She would have eaten her out in return although that swollen prick and hefty semen burdened globes were in the way. Shrinking them down would have been simple, but due to the fact Andrea paid attention to them as well, Ania wasn’t exactly inclined to put up such an effort to dilute her own pleasure. Instead Ania drew upon the tail beneath the young woman to return the favor as it traced over her own soaked slit and angled itself against her without further ado.

Sliding into her, inch by inch, had the huntress herself in shudders, the electric sparks of pleasure shooting through the prehensile appendage at lightning speed only to join with the rest amassing within her quivering cunt and excitedly throbbing cock. It might have been hyper sensitive to the touch, but also far clearer in terms of perception. She could feel each and every muscle clamp down on her, yearning for that blessed touch. Ania would oblige, adding to it little by little. It thrust into her, experimentally twisting on the way in while undoing the very same corkscrew motion on the way out, slowly but surely building up a pace to match Andrea’s own approach on the herm before her.

Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next