View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 3:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 236 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
 The Sadistic Recuritment: (For Kanoe) 

Post The Sadistic Recuritment: (For Kanoe)
The cheer-leading of all the things to get stuck with it was the cheer-leading team. The Buxom woman known as MS. Neva over looked the roster, if one could call it that. The squad was a joke having a few members listed as active, others have joined but dropped off do to lack of competition. Shokushu was after all an “Island” with no country or smaller islands around that could challenge them. In short, the team existed for the shake of it. However, there was entertainment value here. Putting a pen up to her lips she thought a moment. The school could use a morale squad helping to cheer up those girls, who had the unfortunate happenstance of meeting the other occupants of the Island . It wasn’t her ideal job, but she could do something with it. She would need some lookers though the current girl's; though attractive didn’t draw much attention. Even the outfits could use a little sprucing up to be more sensual in nature. First thing first. Filing out the body list. Standing she collected her recruitment papers, and headed out of the Gym office she had been occupying.

She was dressed in gym clothes show she looked the part, rather stunning in her outfit if she ever did say so herself. The dragon woman began her lengthy search, talking to girls of interest winning some losing others she didn’t really care about, but she was filling the list. In some cases she was convincing others Via brainwashing to her side. After several hours of this tedious process she had at least twenty-three girls in total, she needed one more to round off everything. She thought about her getting Rosalie, her usual target of sexual affection to join, but decided against it. Mostly because she had other plans for her pet, but, it was also high time she caught another prey to toy with.

It was lunch so viable prospects would be mingling around. She decided to start her search outside as lot of students tended to eat outside. As her eye’s fell onto a particularly strange student. She looked to be older than most of the students but she was stunning.The type of stunning that brought in crowds that wanted to see a little more than her cheering. The Vile woman could already she the girl in her revised cheer-leader outfit, those lovely dangerous curves being shone off, her large breast in that tight top and those lovely orbs bouncing enticingly as she moved about. It was enough of a thought to make her just a little wet. She absolutely needed have the student within her ranks. Regaining a more composed posture she approached the raven haired student.

“Excuse me Ms?” She stated catching the girls eye with her sensual tone, as she approach hips swaying. Upon Kanoe looking at the approaching staff member she would she the woman was just a busty and curvy she herself was in fairly used but in good condition gym clothes.”Would you happen to be involved in any sports. If not May I suggest you join the Cheer squad.”

Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:38 pm

Post Re: The Sadistic Recuritment: (For Kanoe)
Kanoe was a senior student who has been on this island longer than she should. Unfortunately, changes to her academic requirements end up screwing her over and pushing back her graduation year after year. The slight changes to her required classes have resulted into semesters that were lighter on class hours but also slowing her progress to a crawl. This also left her with more time outside of class which could be both a good or a bad thing depending on whether a monster is stalking her that day or not.

The dark witch strode out of the building. It was lunch time and she was just going to return to her dorm to eat only to be stopped by a staff member approaching her.

Though the woman was in gym attire, the maturity of this woman revealed that this was a staff member. Kanoe's eyes narrowed, not wanting anything to do with this woman though she could not help but notice those lovely hips and swaying breasts. Hearing the questions, the witch thought this was some sort of sick joke. This must be a new staff member for there was no one on this bloody island that would think Kanoe was qualified for the cheer squad. For one thing, Kanoe was perhaps the least cheerful woman on campus. Not that the monster attacks helped on that front.

It was not forth lashing out at this one though. Just answer and move on. "No and no..." Kanoe replied cold and simply. The witch continued to walk past the woman, heading for the dorms to eat her lunch in peace. Kanoe had zero interests in sports. She only ran and swam for exercise and nothing more. Even if she was interested in sports, the cheer squad was literally the last thing she would ever consider. The witch rather vomit out cum than be around those idiotic bimbos.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:10 pm

A typical response that Neva nearly saw coming a mile a way. Before she could even give a counter argument to the girls cold response, Kanoe began to walk away. Clearly she didn’t have much cheer to spread around, that wasn’t why she was being asked however. Sighing with a bit of frustration and annoyance Neva hurried after the girl. There was a bit of challenge here. Could this student be the catch of day , be this student right before her? Lets see and find out if this apparent senior student was the type she was looking for.

“My, my. Aren’t you in such a hurry that you’ll rudely deny me a chance to pitch an counter argument.”She stated keeping in stride with the girl. She maintained a cherry tone, but it was clear she didn’t like being brushed off so harshly. “At least give me a chance to convince you.”

Her last sentence seemed to be rather hypnotic at best. Neva voice seemed to echo in the girl subconscious mind. It was barely a whisper, but it was clear in its instructions. Commanding her to hear and see what the staffer had to offer. Perhaps this one was different than the others as she was new, and was clearly desperate to have someone listen to her.

Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:29 pm

There was nothing to argue. The woman asked a couple of questions and Kanoe answered them both. But, that was not enough for the woman it seemed as the perky woman followed Kanoe down the path. This staff member was persistent but Kanoe did not slow down as she kept her eyes forward. Eventually this one would give up and leave her alone.

~Give her a chance to convince you...~

The words echoed inside Kanoe's mind. It was faint, tugging at her to comply. The order was minor enough that brain could easily follow it and still continue walking though. "Start talking then and make it quick." The witch kept walking and would make this woman leave if she was still with her when she gets to her dorm room. Kanoe would let the woman speak but there was nothing in her head that would consider the cheer squad.

Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:46 pm

Subtlety was the monster woman's specialty it seemed. Kanoe though compliant kept moving giving a short retort to make her argument and be quick about it. There might be some attitude adjustment to be had here. The mature woman with a perky giggle of thrill began her counter argument to win the student.

“As you wish... Let me begin by stating that the Cheer squad has undergone some changes, which in sort is to boost the morale of the school as an whole. No competitions, no need to attend meets., where even trying to get rid of the standard cheer outfit, In all its Just something to keep everyone in good cheer, it even counts towards graduation if you join.” The woman said quickly, spouting her lies. Well she wasn’t sure if it would actually go towards the so called graduation, but it was incentive for those lagging behind and would catch the witches attention. The true lie, in this case the cheer out fit. There was no way she was going to get rid of those sexy things.

Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:18 pm

Kanoe was challenge for any staff member to deal with. The woman was smart, had good grades, and had a smoking hot body. But, her attitude and personality was far from pleasant. She did not like being around people and she had no care for other people in general. She cared about her magical studies and that was about it.

The only slightly useful thing from that nonsense the staff member said was it counted towards graduation. But, even that was not enough for Kanoe to care. If her advisor told her she needed to join the cheer squad to graduate, she would have told her to go to hell. No diploma was worth that embarrassment.

"Look, Miss..." Kanoe replied, "I am not the person you are looking for. I do not care about the school's morale or keeping people in good cheer. I just want to finish my classes and move on with my life." The witch kept going forward. This one was being difficult no doubt. The dorms were in sight and soon she would be asking the staff member to leave her alone when she reaches her dorm room. Or so that was what Neva sensed in the student's pretty little head.

Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:41 pm

“Miss. Neva.” She gave an informal introduction of herself as she followed the student. It seemed that it counted towards graduation bit didn’t work. It was also clear the young woman had a bad take on the cheer squad. In her research of the human race cheer leaders where some of the worse, some went as far as being criminal in their actions. So it was understandable what wasn’t this ones attitude. She didn’t seemed to care for her fellow student body and was content on abandoning them in this place.

It was clear that the student was going to be a little tougher to convince verbally, even with a little push, it was clear discipline was needed. What a better place than the dorms, it was after all where she planning to force her to leave.” You’re a senior.. Clearly you have some concern for those in lesser grades than you. It wouldn’t surprise me if a lot of the girls looked up and respected you. You should consider cheering them up.”

She used her ability again, using enticing whispers to convince her cheering up some of the students, at least the ones she would be interested in to cheer them up. Not the bimbos but the ones who where educated and had abilities. How would they praise her and even regard her as their hero.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:01 am

A hand went to her temple as she shook her head slowly. Kanoe's mind felt fuzzy as thoughts of students she knew filled her head. They were looking up to her, praising her, worshiping her. Such thoughts did swell her pride but the witch gritted her teeth and pushed them away. "Like I said... You... You have the wrong person. No one cares about me much less look up to me," she answered, "And I do not care about those below me..."

Kanoe felt uncomfortable talking with this woman. Why was this Ms Neva trying so hard to recruit her? There were plenty of other students that would be interested no doubt. "I'm a senior and just want to graduate. If you are that worried about the lesser grades, go recruit them instead."

Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:19 am

Neva resisted becoming angry with the student. This one was a hard egg it seemed. reason would have kicked in then again most girls usually fell in with one nudging this one not so much. Neva pressed the vision a tad bit more, not too much to make it obvious to what was happening but enough to state that she was lying to herself.

~lies you care about them. Don’t lie.. Don’t abandon them.~ A whisper would speak to her weak subconscious. Neva looked on discourage but she looked as if she would continue to give it one more try. Win or fail today didn’t mean anything really, Neva realized. Today or tomorrow or week from now she was going to have the beautiful woman on the squad for prime “training” and cheering on those who needed support.

”No one cares about you... That is a sad thing to say and pathetic out look on things. Honestly I care and I care about this school and the students here. Seeing you as you are a student, I care for you as well... To be honest... It sounds like you need the squad more than we need you. ” Was her first response to the girl. Her words where sure and true a deep weighted seriousness behind them. She did genuily care for the girls here, even if she did violated their most sacred area’s frequently; she cared for them like a mothered panther if needed be. Kanoe would be no different once she was molded to right way of thinking of course. She merely waited for the girl reply after that, she joined or at least gave it a try then this would all end if not, well mental torment was sure to wear the girl down eventually.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:48 am

Her head throbbed as the words echoed in her head. "I don't care!" she snapped, glaring at the woman, "If I am so pathetic then you don't need me now do you? Just.. Just leave me alone! I have had enough of this school..."

Kanoe's mind had no real defense against mental attacks. But there was one thing very strong in her head and that was her ever growing hatred for Shokushu and this island. The distracting messages finally made her lose her composure and snap. Kanoe hated herself for losing control like that but she did get to say how she really felt. The suggestions were complete opposite to her way of thinking. This student was going to need some work to change her way of thinking about the school.

She stormed away, heading quickly to the building and up to her dorm room. Her day was just fine before that bitch showed up. The witch was just going to eat and try to forget that all happened before her next class for the day. Thankfully, she had a long break between morning class and her evening class. The question was, would Neva give up or move in to correct this student in need of discipline?

Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:09 am

Neva said nothing as the girl seemingly snapped at her for apparent reasoning. Neva stood there for a moment a little shocked. This was the first she had received a verbal lashing, if nothing else her pride was a little bruised. What was shock turned into anger and thrill. This wouldn’t go unnoticed and unchecked. While she realized she should have done research on the girl, she would probably end up disciplining her any way. It was rare for the dragon woman to be spurned even rarer to find a student bold enough to do it. The girl was quick as she rushed to her dorm room but Neva wasn’t going o let her get away.

“Hold it young Lady!” Her voice was despotic and cut through the air like a razor, it was clear that she meant for the girl stop in her tracks. There was also signs of anger within her voice as well. When Kanoe stopped, Neva would approach slowly almost savoring the moment. She walk ed in front of Kanoe with a clear displeasured look on her face. It was clear a line a had been crossed and the raven haired witch wasn’t going to get away with it. She folds her arms as she looks her in the eye’s.

“ Its clear that you care for no one other than yourself, however that gives you no right to yell nor disrespect a staff member... Just because you’re senior doesn’t give you the right to do as you please.” Sh grabs Kanoe strongly by the arm, a little to strong for the woman to break if she so wished. She also feel her feelings of guilt build up in her.”I think you need a little re-thinking on yourself and others.”

Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:36 am

~Hold it young Lady!~

Immediately, Kanoe froze in her tracks. She could hear the slow footsteps of Ms Neva coming behind her. The witch did not know what was happening. She could not move. Was this a monster in disguise? Kanoe's mind screamed at her body to move but she could do nothing at all as Neva circled around infront of her.

"Y-You're not a staff member," Kanoe replied, unable to break free of the woman's grasp as the worlds 'hold it' kept her still, "Let go of me! I want nothing to do with you. Ngh!" She struggled but it was all useless. With a tug, she found herself walking with Neva to where ever she was going to take this troublesome student. "Who are you? What do you want?" she demanded answers.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:54 am

She had been a little too literal with her command, but what was done was done.” I am very much a staff member.” She retorted as she began tugging the girl to follow her.”The more you struggle the more, the worse you discipline is going to be.” She retorted bitterly find the girls struggles annoying. It didn’t matter if Kanoe believed it or not she was going to get a little reprograming and learn some respect.

“I’ve already told you who I am.” She stated though she stated nothing more as they came to a spot covered by some bushes, It wasn’t out in the open technically, but if someone was to come close they could easily bee seen. This was a good spot to do her dirty work. She let Go of Kanoe’s arm before the girl could do anything, Neva dropped her disguise. revealing her true form to the girl her body was covered in dragon scales and complete with a lengthy tail. Her hair long and jet black. To make things a little worse she was naked, and every bit as shapely as she had been when the two meet prior. Her eye’s where shinning. Was she angry or doing something to her? These thoughts could barely register. With a snap of fingers she summons her tentacles to restrain the student from running.

“Do try you’re best to limit you’re struggle you’ve already agitated me enough.” She stated.” But considering I’m a nice being, I’ll give you a choice comply or well I think I have to explain the second choice.” If did or didn’t there was no turning away from what was happening and going to happen.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:12 am

Even as she regained the ability to move, Kanoe could not break free of Neva's grasp. The two went off the path and into a slightly covered area. The witch fell backwards when she was finally released only to see Neva transform. "Ahh!" Kanoe began chanting as she tried to get back to her feet only have tendrils immediately bind her limbs.

"I'm not joining your stupid cheer squad! Find some other student. Haven't you monsters had enough yet?!" This student has been attacked before it seemed. Kanoe took deep breaths. It was useless to struggle as the tentacles held her tight. All she could do was glare at the glowing eyes of the dragon woman.

"What do you want from me?" she asked again.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:23 am

“You’ve answered you’re own question really but I digress.” The dragon woman said kneeling and stroking the girls cheek. Her words indicated that she had been ravaged before, perhaps her entire school career was being ravaged by monsters. Well this would be no different, only Neva was sure to do it in a way that broke the young woman's ill will towards her fellow students and Cheer leading. It was time for a more aggressive recruitment drive.

“I need girls for my new position as cheer coach, and despite what you might think you are perfect for the job. And you will do so rather you want to or not... First You need to learn some manners.”

Even though Kanoe glared at her she found herself enjoying this. The girl had no where to run and even more importantly she was helpless.” I know just the right methods to change you’re rude mannerisms.” with that said more tendrils appeared and began to slowly remove her clothing, first removing the standard the tie then slowly unbuttoning Kanoes shirt revealing her cleavage. The offending tendril stopped and explored the canyon it had unearthed. The tendril was slimy and bumpy, pulsating with heat. It slithered between and around her graceful mounds, diving deep to find her nipples and rub them before resurfacing to further explore the those large globes.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 236 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next