View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 The Sadistic Recuritment: (For Kanoe) 

Post Re: The Sadistic Recuritment: (For Kanoe)
Neva watched as the two girls surrendered under Kanoe's touch. A smile over her face she was the three play with each-other, Alice and Jenna called out loudly how they served Kanoe and when she was satisfied they were sent over the edge. They collapsed, and then cleaned their own mess off their mistress fingers. Neva had almost an hour of clear footage of the threesome.

Their moans loud and clear, they had spent almost an hour and ended up having to rush off to their classes after they dried off. After Kanoe had finished her classes Neva had asked her to meet her i the gym office. When she got there a video would be playing of the morning shower.

Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:44 am

Kanoe received a message towards the end of the day to head to the gym. The coach wanted to see her. The witch had no clue what it was about until she heard the sounds of her own moans and the shower running. Kanoe gazed at the video playing that had footage of her with Jenna and Alice.

The first question that came to mind was how this was recorded. Her eyes narrowed at the coach. "What is this about?" she demanded. Even Neva's manipulation could not keep Kanoe's outburst in check.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:13 am

Neva chuckled as looked at the surprised yet angry angry Kanoe."Oh, you mean to tell the usual punctual and astute Kanoe doesn't know whats going on...A shocker." The woman stated slightly mocking but she was enjoying this far more than to mock. She didn't care if her pet could hold her out burst in, it was expected.

"Well I spell it out for you, I don't want to replace you, You're... Invaluable." Standing she walked around her desk coming face to face with the student." I knew I could only keep you here for only so long."Tossing her hair to the side as runs a finger alongside the older student face."I needed something to tie you down before you floated away, and you, Alice, and Jenna gave that to me."

Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:21 am

Hands closed into fists as Neva approached. The monster could feel the warmth in the woman's cheek as she traced it with a single finger. "You told me this was temporary," Kanoe began, "Now... Now, you are blackmailing me!? What if I refuse? You will be losing more than just me. Alice and Jenna will fall just as hard and be taken off the team. I am not yours to keep..."

Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:31 am

"Ohhhh you're not." Neva chuckled gently."You honestly think I can't replace those two if wanted too." Neva confirmed noticing that Kanoe's hands balled into a fist. Neva sat on her desk and crossed her legs, completely unafraid of the student." Besides I have soul justification outside of the Headmasters on who is on and off this team. In other words I own this cheer squad. The Queen bitch who runs all that be all; Matter of fact I even own you right now.With or without blackmail, but you're so quick to runaway its was simpler to just blackmail you to keep you here... Besides refusing would only get you sent to the basement as well as every student on campus watching this. That nice reputation of yours ruined and everyone will see you as a common whore."

Neva was giving Kanoe a choice. It was clear the Kanoe hadn't been thinking about the coach if she wanted to be Queen of this cheer squad or even of the school. She was going to have to keep her eye on all contenders, even staff. She should have suspected such as Neva had gone through great lengths get her this far to begin with, now it seemed her little game had reached for circle. Neva now would have complete control over Kanoe. As her mistress in dragon form she would be a mere sex toy, as coach a right hand with a strong grip."Now you have two options basement and humiliation; or stay in the squad and answer only to me. Think of it." Neva stated point to herself."I'm the Head queen, And you.." Point at Kanoe now as she leaned forward."Will be the little princess, in my shadows, while everyone will revere you as Queen."

Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:05 am

"Tch..." Kanoe turned her head away. She could not afford to go to the basement again. The humiliation mattered little compared to what the school would do to her. The witch said nothing but Neva knew the answer. Kanoe was defeated and now the coach owned her. She would become a good little cheer leader whether she likes it or not now. She relaxed her clenched fists as she turned away and crossed her arms over her chest. She felt completely trapped.

Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:15 am

Kanoes reaction was satisfying. The smell of defeat never seemed more satisfying than now. It had taken nearly two weeks to whip the women into a sex slave.Now she was another type of slave, serving her purposes within the school and otherwise. There was no need for kanoe to Know her dragon mistress and coach are one in the same.

"I take that Tsch, as a yes then." The woman said with sinister smile, not needing a conformation, but rather rubbing it in. The girl felt trapped. Indeed Neva placed her between a rock and a hard place and neither seemed like a valuable option."Good then... I expect great things from you miss Shade, a great many things. Before you know it this day will be insignificant, you're defeat here will serve for victory latter I assure you." Stnading she went back to her seat behind her desk shutting off the video as she went."For now you are dismissed."

-----

When She returned to her dorms regardless of her temperament she would find Neva their in dragon form, and the room was filled with tentacles. Her legs crossed as she sat in what was nothing more than a chair made of tendrils they still slithered and moved." Hello slut." Neva greeted gleefully."Do you have any news for me, as well as any cheers to entertain me with?"

Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:41 am

Kanoe left the office immediately. She did not want to hear anymore. The witch was trapped with being a cheerleader for the rest of her time on this island. With how much the school likes to mess with her records and keep her here longer, she could be cheering for awhile.

Returning to her dorm room, the witch opened her door to find her room completely covered in tentacles. Kanoe wanted to run but Neva was there. She obediently stepped into the room and locked the door behind her. "I... I am a cheerleader full time now, Mistress," Kanoe said softly, "I... I do not know any cheers just yet. It was only my second day of practice..." The witch did her best to stay away from the tendrils that writhed about the room. Unfortunately, they were everywhere so the witch could only stand before Neva and hope to not displease the dragon woman.

Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:13 am

"Not even a little." Neva asked though she knew it had only been the second day she was doing well in obedience."Oh well I can wait a bit longer if needed be. For now you have obeyed me very well.... You do remember I promised you a reward for obeying me fully." Neva stated as the tendrils swarmed at at the students feet. She had intended to run but she couldn't help but obey her mistress presence.

"Would like that wonderful reward I promised you?" Without waiting for a reply the tendrils began attaching themselves onto the enthralled dame. She would feel the slimy appendages slip underneath her clothes, massaging her large orbs, and rubbing her undoubtedly wet sex. Lifting her up off the ground they began to peel off her clothing till she was naked. A cock like appendage slid into her sex and began pumping in and out of her vigorously.

Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:26 am

"Ahh!" Kanoe's body jumped as tendrils began to slither up her body. They slid under her uniform, coiling around her bra covered breasts. Shivers ran up and down the witch's spine, not of disgust but of pleasure. Her breasts tingled as her nipples ached and hardened as the slimy appendage dragged over the vulnerable nubs. The teasing only lasted for a few moments before the student's blouse was ripped open followed by her bra. Kanoe's body arched as she felt the hot appendages slide over her tender mounds. "M-Mistress..." she whimpered.

The witch was lifted into the air. More tendrils swarmed over her. "Auuuggghhh!" One already found its new home inside Kanoe's tight cunt, churning hard and fast. Kanoe's heavy tits bounced with the vigorous thrusts. Her inner walls were forced wide apart as the tip of the tentacle struck hard against the entrance to Kanoe's womb. Her mouth hung open in awe as already her belly was fluttering with butterflies. Her grunts and groans were music to Neva's ears as the naked beauty writhed in her bonds.

Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:40 pm

watching Kanoe get fucked was always fun. Her breast bounced and sway and her virginia was stretched and womb pounded relentlessly. As promised she would receive what she from the shower room and the days before pure fucking. She would be filled with seed and covered in it as well. By the time the student had lost consciousness she had been fucked for a great many hours one could say for all night and better half of the day. Her pets finished they would tuck her filthy body into bed letting her dream of cheerleading, vengeance, and power. more importantly she dreamed of serving her mistress.

the end

Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16