View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 1:06 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Just Desserts (for Tiffany) 

Post Just Desserts (for Tiffany)
He sucked the juices off of his fingers savoring the juicy treat. Excellent as usual, Slarr tossed aside the leafy left overs of the strawberry though he had been far from sated. The wild berries were unsuspected as he had not seen them in bloom though only a few were ready.

He had to get Birch. His abilities over plants could hasten their growth but Birch was doing less and less these days not that Slarr had been bothered. He was teaming with Ania now and she provided strawberry treats but having multiple sources of strawberries never hurt.

But dessert soon landed upon those lemon yellow eyes as he flew, going invisible as soon as he noticed the blond. What she was doing had been unimportant to him just then as he landed on one of the sturdier branches. It swayed beneath him, he was still not use to his increased size but the branch did not brake.

It may have alerted her as the leaves rustled but she would not likely see him, not unless she was one of those magical ones who could discern his location. Not that it had mattered in the least. If it seemed like she was one of those sorts he would swoop in at once. If not he could carefully consider all the things he would do to her, his cock growing stiff at the mere though of taking her.

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:16 pm

Post Re: Just Desserts (for Tiffany)
(I like your character... Quick question, since I sort of started an rp already, is there an expectation to maintain chronological consistency in RP's here? Like, does this have to fit in with whatever else is being Rp'd? That seems like it might be difficult. Also, first person or third? it seems like third is the norm...)

Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:34 pm

Attachment:
T2.jpg
T2.jpg [ 34.93 KiB | Viewed 11105 times ]

Tiffany had just arrived at the campus... so far, she found it rather, well, depressing. She thought about how life had been back in LA; great parties, boys, shopping... the only upside? This place looked beautiful! She watched the other new students gathering up their stuff and heading off toward what they were told on the plane was the campus and dorms. They had even given her a map. But as she looked at the line of girls making their way down the path, she saw a smaller path that wound into a small patch of woods still heading in the general direction of the ocean. Maybe there was a beach! Tiffany loved the beach... and the trees would give her some cover if anyone wanted to give her a hard time about not staying with the others...

"What the hell?" she thought. "It can't hurt to have a little look around, right? If they get mad at the school, I'll just tell them I got split up and took the wrong path. How bad could it be?"

Leaving her bags at the dock, she headed down the path away from the others. As she walked into the canopy of the trees, she could smell the scents of nature quite strongly here; the fresh, slightly salty air, the smell of the trees and flowers and... was that... strawberries? Tiffany's mouth watered a little at the thought of fresh strawberries. There was another scent too... kind of smoky... maybe someone had made a campfire not long ago...

Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:00 pm

She had set off in the direction he had come from, a new one he could presume not that many girls tended to wear their uniforms out in the forest save for those that were on field trips that the campus deliberately put on.

Creatures like Birch didn't go to the campus and getting some out here was an easy enough solution to that. Slarr could come and go as he pleased though. He followed moving from tree to tree until he had realized just where she was going … she was getting too close to his strawberries.

They were wild plants and one could say that he did not own them but save for the patches that Birch grew they were all his as far as Slarr considered. Even those that his colleague grew had been his more or less …

Landing some distance behind her he as still invisible currently.

“You can't have any ...” he committed, practically growling out those words to get her attention. The threat to his strawberries, even if there was none currently, had spurned him on to take absolutely no chances.

After all what if he missed a few ripe strawberries? If she could perceive him she would have seen lemon yellow eyes staring out at her, looking her over unless it appeared she could see him where he would rush straight at her. The only difference was that he would appraise her first before becoming visible and grinning at her.

“It's time for a bit of fun,”
and he then flew straight at her cutting back his speed just enough to prolong an amusing chase knowing that she could not get far. As long as he snared her before getting to that strawberry bush or veering her off in another direction first he need not worry about being distracted too much.

Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:31 am

"you can't have any..."

"Oh!" Tiffany jumped, startled, as she heard the strange, growling voice that suddenly came from somewhere behind her. Spinning around, wide eyed, she saw... nothing! Just the trees and the little path she had taken here...

Her heartbeat, which had been sent trip-hammering in her chest at the sound of that creepy voice, started to calm a bit as she looked around for the source of the sound, thinking it had just been her imagination...

"it's time for a bit of fun..."

"Ah! Who's there!?" She called out shakily as the voice made her jump again. This time she actually skittered backwards several feet as her fight or flight instinct kicked in. She was also starting to get a little angry. Tiffany didn't like being messed with, and someone was obviously screwing with her...

Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:59 am

“You can call me Slarr ...” he grinned as he became visible. Lemon yellow eyes glared out at her as he looked at his little treat. He had already seen how skitterish she was before the reveal and now that reaction was priceless. It always was.

He came straight at her, though those ebony wings did not approach top speed yet as he gave her a bit of a head start and wished to prolong the chase a little. He even generated flame from his finger, pointing and launching beams of flame at her, deliberately missing but coming close splashing the flame over the stone rocks or trunks of trees.

Slarr had used his control over the flames to snuff them out as he went not to set a blaze that swept throughout the jungle. Besides, he'd have to deal with a pissy Birch and though he used him less often he still had need of him, particularly when Ania left the planet.

He pursued her for a time letting her dictate her direction. There were times where he had gone invisible and zipped ahead of her to thwart her getting closer to the path that lead to the strawberry bush as he became visible before her, waging a finger before resuming with launching his attack.

When he thought that the meat was well and tenderized in effect he lobed a sphere of flame over her should which hit the ground ahead of her and erupted in a brilliant wall of flame. Flame ahead of her, Slarr behind her he grinned as he leisurely flew in her direction.

“Oh, not quick enough. Unless you wish to be barbecued undress.”

Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:50 am

"You can call me Slarr..."

Tiffany screamed and bolted as the nightmarish creature materialized in front of her. It had smooth black skin that seemed to be made more of living shadow than flesh. Horns protruded from its skull and a long tail hung from its spine that ended in a sharp looking little point. Bat-like wings beat at the air, holding the creature suspended above the ground and sending a warm, fetid wind cascading over her. But worst was the thing's eyes... glowing yellow orbs that seemed to burn with a cold fire...

"...not real... it's not real... it can't be real..."

Tiffany tried to convince herself of this as she raced through the brush, completely losing track of where the path had been. Fear and adrenaline spurred her to speeds an Olympic level athlete would have envied, but still she couldn't outpace the hellish apparition that pursued her; growling, chuckling and taunting her all the while. More than once, the thing seemed to vanish, only to reappear in front of her moments later, forcing her to change course. Occasionally, it hurled small tongues of yellow flame at her as it chased her through the wooded terrain that splashed against the rocks and trees or shattered into glittering orange sparks against the ground around her.

Tiffany ran. She ran until her lungs burned. She ran until her heart pounded against her chest. She ran until her legs started to feel like lead. Just as she thought she could run no further, the creature cast down a large, swirling mass of fire in front of her that erupted into a shimmering wall of seething flames. For a moment, Tiffany considered running through it. After all, this couldn't possibly be real, right? She quickly abandoned that plan however as she felt the waves of intense heat wash over her from the simmering obstacle. Panting and out of breath, she spun around to face her pursuer.

She barely registered its final taunt and the command to undress.

"You can't be real... you can't be... what are you??"

Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:49 am

She had not complied, not yet at least and while he himself had no problems in taring open his presents he had realized that she was new to all this. He was her first, an that alone was something that had never happened before. He was use to getting the left overs after all.

Needless to say that didn't mean she was a virgin but this was as good. A thrill hit him and he grinned as he landed some distance from her still as he slowly drew forth drawing out the procedure.

“Oh, a new one … I wouldn't have dreamed though I suppose I could have picked up the clues better. It's never come up before … to answer I am a Belzar though your kind refers to mine as Devils I guess.” Earth was forbidden to go too of course but he had learned that their mythology had similar beings and Demons and Devils most resembled them. There was a long story behind all that, why his kind associated with the term Devil and despised Demon.

He was once an Imp too though now had a stronger form. “But knowing that will not help you. Now undress or I'll do it for you. I can be rather clumsy with these new claws of mine.”

His grin deepened, clearly he would not mind though, his tail waging back and forth like an excited dog as those lemon yellow eyes focused upon her.

Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:02 pm

The thing landed on the ground a short distance from her. It said that it was a devil and it wanted her to... undress?? Tiffany's head was spinning... she could see this thing... hear its voice... but still her mind tried to refuse the proof of her eyes. Creatures like this just didn't exist! This was some kind of trick... a hallucination... maybe she was still on the plane, asleep and having some sort of terrible nightmare...

"Stay away from me!" Tiffany shouted.

Bending down, she grabbed a handful of small rocks and twigs from the ground and hurled them at the advancing Devil. Without waiting to see if she had hit her target, she turned and tried to make a break for the space between the firewall and the yellow-eyed horror. She made it about 10 feet before her tired legs stumbled in the underbrush and she tripped, landing hard on her stomach and knocking what little wind she had left out of her. Sprawled out on the ground, she clawed at the brush frantically, trying to both catch her breath and gain her feet before the thing called Slarr could close in on her...

Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:36 am

So stubborn but they all we, weren't they. Rocks and gravel had been nothing that concerned him as she would smell that burnt toast smell as he exhibited his insubstantial nature becoming smoke, allowing the threat to pass through him then reforming. For a creature that could go invisible it was no big deal though being both invisible and insubstantial created issues … he could be smelled and thus familiar with him might suspect that he was in the area.

Mainly though this was not an issue though the girl tried to pass him by. She did not make it far though as he had did a fine job of exhausting her where her legs collapsed from under her. Fatigued, fear, a combination of the two it had not mattered to him at all.

“Ouch, that got to hurt,”
not that he would know but he approached catching her in dire straights to get to her feet. His prehensile tail curled over an ankle and jerked pulling her back down where he pounced on her back.

“You could have had it far easier than this,” though she could feel how hard he already was. In truth it was long before this stage that got him excited though now he had her pinned beneath him, tiny claws beginning with her blouse as he carved into it, shredding the material and tossing it aside though he had tried not to slice into her though cuts would not be possible to avoid if she struggled to much.

All the while she would feel him rubbing that hardness against her backside, both were still covered so far but he was taking matters one little step at a time.

Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:13 am

Tiffany had barely made it back to her feet when she felt something coil around her right ankle like a snake. It yanked backwards, pulling her feet out from under her yet again. That was when Slarr pounced on her back, pinning her down.

"You could have had it far easier than this..." the hellish creature taunted as its sharp claws sliced through the fabric her blouse.

Tiffany braced against the ground and tried to buck the thing off, but it was too heavy and too strong.

She tried to hold on to her shredded top as Slarr tore it off her back and cast it aside, but there was little of it left to hold on to, and... she was distracted by the feel of something long and warm and hard pressing against her bottom through her skirt. Not just pressing... rubbing.

Tiffany stiffened with fear as she realized what it was...

"What... No! Please... don't do this..." she begged as she writhed beneath Slarr, trying desperately to find some way to wriggle free...

Last edited by Tiffany Sterling on Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:03 am

He pulled her head back by a shock of blond hair though he had not jerk it. It was surprising, his fingers were actually gentle as they sifted through those locks admiring it as if it were a sexual feature as profound as someone's tits or ass.

“Oh, stop it. I'm not going to let you go after going through the trouble of snaring you. But this all seems new to you and I'll make a deal with you. Two of your three holes are now mine to do with as I wish. I'll let you pick which one is safe for the time being, of course I'm not the only one on this island you need to worry about but I digress.”

His other hand reached down to firmly grab and squeeze an ass cheek, not yet taring the garment away his hand then moved to slid against one of her upper thighs. “But if you don't pick for whatever reason I'll take all three. I'm not a mind reader after all though I'm sure you'll have contact with some of them before long too.” He chuckled, his tail coiling and caressing the lower regions of her leg.

Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:08 pm

Tiffany continued to struggle beneath the ebon-skinned Devil as it now began to molest her at its leisure. It pulled her head back by her hair with one clawed hand, making her back arch and thrusting her firm, now uncovered, breasts out in front of her predominantly. Apparently, her bra had been slashed apart by the same claw strokes that had shredded her blouse, and it now laid on the ground below her. The Devil's other hand, after giving her taut bottom a brief, firm squeeze, moved down to stroke her right thigh.

Goose flesh broke out over Tiffany's arms and shoulders and she shivered with fear and revulsion as the thing groped her. Slarr's agile tail caressed her leg, sliding over the smooth skin of her right calf and tickling behind her knee. Under other circumstances, she might have giggled at this sensation, but she was far too preoccupied with other things to laugh at that particular moment... things like the winged terror pinning her down and rubbing its erect member against her ass. Even through her skirt and panties, Tiffany could feel it throbbing against her as Slarr's hips continuously ground forward and back, sliding the hot, pulsing length of it up and down her petite rear.

It didn't take a genius to guess what Slarr had in mind for her, but Tiffany still stiffened in shock when he told her to pick two of her holes to surrender to him.

"Stop! Please... don't..." was the only response she could manage to get out as she tried ineffectually to twist out of Slarr's grasp...

Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:13 am

“Nope,” he pulled back, his lower half going insubstantial, the tail on her leg braking up into smoke though his lower half was smoke he was able to roll her onto her back easier and even reform that solid structure between her thighs pressure growing and growing spreading them apart as he took shape between them.

Hands fell to her tits, fingers squeezing those mounds as his thumbs worked over her nipples. His tail traced that stinger against a thigh. One hand broke away from her tit though as he leaned down to move his mouth against her neck softly nibbling her skin with those needle-like teeth.

His hand began hitching up her skirt then grabbed and tore her panties away.

“We'll start here,”
he sucked on an index finger that he returned to her sex smoothing over it nice and slow for a long moment before pressing inside her slowly. If she were a virgin that finger would halt at her hymen, if not he pressed it in to the knuckle, held it inside her then swirled it as if he were stirring a drink.

Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:26 pm

(OOC- Sorry for the delayed response... been busy...)

As Tiffany tried to twist free of the monster's grasp, it suddenly changed the direction of it's hold, using her own momentum against her and deftly flipping her onto her back. At the same time, she felt the weight of his lower body suddenly vanish. A brief spark of hope flashed within her that he might let her go, but the spark died quickly as she felt his body slowly reforming, somehow reappearing between her legs, forcing her thighs apart as empty space became suddenly filled with tormenting Devil.

His hands closed down on her tits, thumbs working over her small sensitive nipples.

"NNooo! Stop it.... ssstop..." Tiffany begged.

Her breasts, and especially her nipples, had always been extremely sensitive and despite her desperate situation, the small pink nubs quickly stiffened into hard little points as Slarr mauled Tiffany's chest.

Tiffany stiffened as Slarr leaned in and nibbled at her neck, sure that the beast would tear out her throat. Instead, he slid a hand up her skirt, hooking his fingers into her panties, which he then tore away with one strong, quick pull.

"Ahh! Please... stop..." Tiffany wailed in desperation.

In response, Slarr growled back, "We'll start here."

Sliding a finger into his mouth until it was wet and slick with saliva, the Devil thrust his hand between Tiffany's legs, the slippery finger pressing between the soft folds of her labia as he began stroking her tight, warm slit.

"Ahh! Nnhhh... no... st-ahh... unhh... stop..." Tiffany pleaded as she looked up into Slarr's malevolent yellow eyes.

No matter how she turned or twisted, Tiffany couldn't dislodge the demonic finger that continued to torment her, each upstroke brushing lightly over the sensitive nub of her clit. Gradually, as the relentless assault on her most sensitive areas continued, Tiffany's body began to unwillingly respond to what was happening. Her breathing quickened. Her nipples, still being molested by Slarr's free hand, were rock hard and tingling. An unwanted heat had blossomed between her legs, growing in intensity as Slarr's teasing finger continued to stroke her sex. The incessant rubbing against her clit was making the sensitive little button throb and swell and ache. Worst of all, despite Tiffany's terrifying predicament, beyond all comprehension...

she was getting wet...

How could this be happening??

Slarr must have felt the growing slick heat of her, because suddenly he pressed his finger forward, slipping it into her hot, slippery channel.

"OH! NNnhhh... No! stop it stop it stop it..." Tiffany clamped down hard, trying to expel the invader from her body. If he hadn't been able to feel that her hymen was definitely gone, he would have sworn she was a virgin. The way her tight, inner walls gripped his finger as she tried to squeeze it out.... so tight... and that was just his finger...

Attachments:
T8.jpg
T8.jpg [ 15.42 KiB | Viewed 11027 times ]
Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:03 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next